The living room plays a significant role for people to sit back and relax. It's an ideal place to have quality time with friends and family. So, it's essential to maintain the space of the room.
With the world transforming into a grey, real jungle, desiring landscapes mould our hearts to jump for more. The crucial steps that have been made for the development will become a healthy survival for tomorrow. The surrounding environment has already become a threat to us due to the heavy pollution, so it's essential to bring urban greenery around our place. It’s essential to come forward and show some initiative towards making the environment friendly. It ensures that all the Luxury Residential Apartment should be constructed around the Urban greenery. Let's make things well-defined. That is why it is required to focus more on the urban greenery in a township.
Let’s discuss the Essence of Urban Greenery in Luxury Residential Apartment:
1. Nature's contribution:Being responsible citizens, we can't run away from the appearances of development and avoid our duties to protect Mother Earth. It's our responsibility to give nature back more than we get from it. The township's greenery indicates the architectural structure, which is ecologically balanced that takes less energy and focus with more planting of greeneries.
2. Creation of Community togetherness:It is observed that people are more comfortable with places with more greeneries as there has been a specific bond between us which helps in getting inspired to live around nature. Nature proves that it stimulates people to live together as one reason for building a relationship.
3. Encouraging happiness:It became very challenging to lead city life as the environment is polluted daily. The massive pollution is getting affected health conditions. In such a condition, the only ray of hope we see is to live around nature. Therefore, creating a balance of living in a polluted environment with some freshness of nature is very much essential.
4. Appreciation of Value:A place full of greeneries and herbs helps calm our souls against a polluted, busy city. A home with plants and gardens encourages building up the communities around, and also it stimulates people the improvement the environment as well. Also, it helps in boosting creativity and creates a common place for innovation.
5. The Upliftment of the Economy:Urban Greenery gives an excellent opportunity for the growth of the Economy and helps in building up a business, and encourages tourism. Having greeneries on the Luxury Residential Apartment in Gurgaon, also helps in raising the value of 2BHK flat for Sale in Gurgaon. Investment in vegetation helps in delivering 10-fold rise in acquisition of the initial point of the project. Having the property with greeneries helps in raising the value of the property by 15-25 %. The place nearby the greeneries space increases the value of the property by an average of 2.6-11.3 %.
6. Biodiversity:It is observed that the greenspace encourages the people to come together. When there are several herbs and greeneries around, there are a lot of chances of the comeback of new life like birds, mammals etc. Also, one of the most outstanding achievements is that it helps reunite the people with nature and allows them to play bare feet on the grass.
7. Community:Green space also stimulates people to involve themselves in physical activity. -It's been observed that people prefer morning exercise in the greeneries area to get fresh air. Due to the greeneries, it also plays an essential role in filtering the air, removing the polluted air from the environment and keeping it healthy and sustainable. Planting greeneries is helpful financially as well as sustainable in the long run since it acts as a cooling system and also helps in providing shade to the environment. Due to the pollutants in the background, the proportion of heat has increased, affecting the social connection. Therefore, greeneries play a vital role in reducing the contaminated air in the environment and providing a better lifestyle. By purchasing the Krisumi Apartment in Gurgaon, you will be enjoying lush greeneries as there is an open space where the kids can enjoy and play. Even you can spend quality time there, and the infrastructure has been designed to encourage Urban Greenery.
While searching for a property, the very first thing that comes up is whether to buy a ready-to-move apartment or an under-construction apartment? However, most people prefer buying under-construction houses as they get a good property on a lower budget. Gone are the days when people believed that buying under-construction properties was risky. Nowadays, buying under-construction apartments can be pretty profitable.
Now let us take a look at the advantages of buying under-construction apartments.
1. Cost-effectivenessOne of the most important factors that you must consider before buying an apartment is the cost of the property. Usually, an under-construction 2BHK Flat In Gurgaon will cost less than a ready-to-move-in apartment. Also, when opting for under-construction properties, homebuyers can choose from various options. Possession might get delayed, but the cost is worth it. Also, with RERA in place, if the developer or the construction company does not deliver within the deadline, they are liable to pay compensation to the buyer. This is a significant advantage of booking an under-construction house.
2. Payment flexibilityWhen you buy a ready-to-move-in house, you must pay the entire amount. Additionally, there are other charges like registration charges, stamp duty and miscellaneous expenses. However, at the initial stage of construction of an under-construction property, you only need to pay 10 to 15% or less as the registration amount. Next, after a certain time, you can start paying EMI to the bank if the property is financed, or you can pay directly to the construction company as per the payment schedule.
3. Better appreciation valueAs the cost of an under-construction house is lower than a ready-made apartment, the appreciation value is expected to increase with time. As the construction work progresses, the overall cost of your property will also increase. So during the completion stage, you can earn a substantial profit easily. For a better return on investment on the under-construction house, it is advised that you check the location, employment hubs in the area, upcoming infrastructures and what other facilities are available in your locality.
4. Exclusive discounts and offersIt is almost impossible to get a discount on a ready-to-move property. As the construction is complete, you have to pay the property's market price and pay additional charges depending on the amenities. But when buying an under-construction property, the builder offers various types of discounts and gifts that include a free modular kitchen, air conditioner, gold coin, free parking and a discount over the maintenance fee. Additionally, while buying an under-construction house, you can also negotiate the final price with the buyer.
5. New propertiesWhen you are opting for under-construction houses, you get a completely new home which is not the case when people buy ready-to-move-in properties because mostly they get second-hand apartments. Additionally, you do not have to spend for repairs or maintenance. If there are any issues during the under-construction phase or the pre-possession stage, the developer will be paying for the repairs and not you. So in simple words buying an under-construction house will be profitable for you. Additionally, you also get the opportunity to customise your house as per your requirements, and you can also keep a close eye during the construction phase. If you are looking for the best under-construction houses, you may consider visiting Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon.
The pandemic has changed our perspective of an active lifestyle. Usually, before that, most people used to work from 9 to 5 and then get back on their couch. However, we understood the importance of an active lifestyle with the introduction of lockdown. An active lifestyle is necessary to look good and for your physical and mental well-being. Staying active is extremely important for leading a healthy life, and most doctors recommend at least 30 minutes of daily physical activity. From walking daily to exercising for specific hours and eating healthy, all these are important to have a healthy body and mind. Every individual benefits from a healthy lifestyle regardless of age, gender, or physical ability.
You must go through the article and learn the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
1. Improves mental healthIn the last two years, people have recognized the importance of mental wellness and therapy in our lives, and people are slowly accepting it. So, an active lifestyle is essential to keep our mental health in check. Any type of exercise releases a particular hormone, Dopamine, in our brains. Dopamine is known as the feel happy hormone that improves our mood.
2. Combat health issuesNo matter what your body weight is when you are active, it boosts the production of high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol which is also known as good cholesterol. HDL helps to reduce the production of unhealthy triglycerides. When HDL moves through the blood, it also helps reduce any risks of heart diseases. An active lifestyle with regular physical exercises can work together to delay or avoid the onset of some serious diseases. Some of the diseases that can be avoided include:
- High blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- Certain types of cancer
3. Helps to maintain body weightAn active lifestyle can help prevent weight gain or help reduce body weight. When you are involved in regular physical activities, you burn a lot of calories. The number of calories burnt depends on the intensity of your workout. It is not necessary to visit a gym to exercise. Any type of physical activity like jogging or freehand exercises is beneficial. When you are free, you can take part in activities like doing household chores by yourself or by taking the stairs instead of the elevator.
4. Boosts overall energy levelsHaving a healthy lifestyle with regular physical activity can improve your muscle strength and also boost your endurance level. A healthy lifestyle with regular exercise improves oxygen flow in your blood and delivers nutrients to your muscle tissues, and also helps your heart muscles work efficiently. As your heart and lung health improve, you have more energy to perform daily chores.
5. You get better sleepCovid-19 has seriously affected our sleeping schedules. Our body clock was severely affected as we were not following a daily routine. However, 7 to 8 hours of sound sleep is essential for the body to function correctly. The body repairs damaged cells and tissues, which help to improve concentration and keep our body health in check. So, an active lifestyle with regular exercise can improve our sleep schedule. So, if you are looking to buy a 2BHK flat in Gurgaon where you can lead a healthy lifestyle, you may consider buying a property in Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon. When you buy an apartment here, you can get exclusive access to a gymnasium, swimming pool, tennis court, squash court and a jogging track.
Every night, our body requires approximately 8 hours of sound sleep without disturbance. However, at times you may find it hard to fall asleep, and you may end up tossing and turning on your bed with restlessness. In these situations, most people blame their family or work-related stress as the major reasons. However, do you know the actual reason behind it? Do you know that sleeping in the wrong direction or incorrect head position while sleeping is the main reason for restlessness and anxiety, as per Vastu? According to Vastu Shastra, a good balance between the natural elements is necessary to have positivity, happiness and peace in your life. But, most people do not pay attention to the importance of sleeping positions. According to Vastu Shastra, the correct sleeping position is also responsible for physical and mental well-being and a sound, peaceful sleep.
So today, we will share some Vastu tips that you need to follow to have a sound sleep.
1. Sleeping in the eastern directionThe sun rises from the east and therefore is considered a suitable sleeping direction per Vastu shastra. According to ancient architectural designs, when a person keeps their head towards the east, sleep will be delightful, and they will gain positive energy. The eastern direction is also considered favourable for students and teachers as it helps boost the individuals' energy levels and improves their memory capacity. So all the students having trouble remembering important details about the academic courses and subjects are always advised to sleep with their heads pointing in the eastern direction. Also, as per Vastu, people with health-related issues are recommended to sleep in this direction.
2. Avoid sleeping in the western directionVastu Shastra experts advise people not to position their beds in the Western direction as it enhances restlessness and unhappiness. Youngsters and adults with personal issues need to avoid sleeping in the Western direction.
3. North is the worst sleeping directionAccording to Vastu Shastra, sleeping facing the northern direction has to be avoided at all costs. According to Vastu, only the dead rest with their head pointing in the Northern direction. The northern direction has to be avoided because the positive energy from your body is driven away by the Earth's magnetic field. It can also affect your blood circulation and therefore affect your sleep.
4. The southern direction as per vastuAs per Vastu principles, the southern direction is universally considered the best position to sleep in. This is because the southern pole has negative energy, and it attracts huge amounts of energy into the body; therefore, the person gets a sound and mindful sleep. Additionally, patients with heart diseases and blood pressure issues are advised to sleep with their heads facing the southern direction.
5. Correct sleeping direction for couplesCouples are always advised to rest their heads in the southern, eastern or western direction as per Vastu.
6. Correct sleeping direction for childrenChildren should only sleep with their heads facing the eastern or Southern direction. This is necessary because it enhances peace of mind and calmness for kids.
7. Position of bedIt is always recommended that you position your bed in the southern direction. However, if it is not possible, try to position it in the Southwest direction for a sound sleep. So if you are searching for 2BHK flats in Gurgaon, you may consider visiting Krisumi apartments in Gurgaon. The buildings have been designed as per Vastu Shastra principles, and therefore there will be abundant positive energy in the household.
Planning on investing in a residential property in Gurgaon? If you are, then it is high time that you learn about the various types of residential properties which are available in the real estate market. As the Pandemic situation normalized, the residential market has come out of its slumber and has been performing quite well for the past few months. So if you are a pure real estate investor who is only interested in investing for future value appreciation, then it is time to note the type of properties available. Choosing the Apartments in Gurgaon is essential so that you can reap the profits of your investment in the future. On the other hand, if you are investing for end-use, you also need to look at the occupational needs of the entire family.
Various types of residential properties available in the market
1. ApartmentsApartments are the most common type of housing available in our country. You will get high-rise apartments in most of the major cities of India, and the trend is now being observed in tier 2 and suburban cities. These apartments are usually available in 1, 2, and 3BHK configurations, while some of the luxurious and high-end projects may also offer buyers 4 and 5BHK apartments. Most apartments can be bought fully finished in terms of electrical components, paintings, fittings, fixtures, etc. Additionally, all the residents will have access to various exclusive amenities if they are living in an integrated township or residential complex. Some of the common amenities are swimming pools, open spaces, greenery, clubs, gyms, recreational centers, hospitals, education, and many more. Apartments are considered the first preference for most of the middle income, affluent and lower-income segment customers.
2. PenthousesIf you are looking for a luxurious type in the apartment category, you may consider investing in penthouses. There are hundreds of exclusive penthouses located only on the top floor of high-rise residential projects. These penthouses offer the best views in the city and offer better ventilation and more natural light. You get to enjoy an entire floor by yourself. You will get the feeling of living in an independent home. Penthouses often have different levels within the same unit. Coming to features, penthouses have higher ceilings and come with premium amenities and features like private elevators, personal terraces, and outdoor areas.
3. Studio apartmentsIf you are looking for spacious open apartments which you can redecorate on your own, you may consider buying studio apartments. They are often known as RK room-kitchen units. These studio apartments do not have any specific living quarters or bedroom areas. They are usually compact and are suitable for working professionals, bachelors, students, etc.
4. Duplexes and triplexesIn some residential projects, you may find two-story apartments or duplexes and 3-storey apartments or triplexes. These apartment units are big bungalow-like propositions for big families. You will get a living room, dining room, and kitchen in these apartments. They are usually accompanied by many other rooms and spaces on multiple floors.
5. BungalowsThese are luxury apartment units in India. When you invest in a bungalow, you get a personal lawn, garden, outdoor area, parking space, and privacy from other properties. However, these apartments are usually more expensive as they occupy a larger portion of the land. Additionally, bungalows also come in various avatars, which mean that you can get two or three stories or a big one-story sprawling house. So these are the top 5 residential properties in which you can invest in Gurgaon. If you are looking for the best 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon with special amenities, you may consider buying an apartment in Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon.
Planning to buy a new 2bhk Flat in Gurgaon but worried about the monthly home loan EMI and loan interest rate? We understand that home loan can be stressful and can create a big mess in your monthly budget. You also have to take care of the loan tenure, interest rate, and loan amount. Due to poor planning, you may often end up paying more against the loan amount. But don't worry, we have everything chalked out. So, if you plan to take a home loan at reduced interest rates for an apartment in Gurgaon, you must go through the entire article.
6 steps you may follow to decrease your home loan interest rate.
1. Increase your EMI AmountMany financial institutes and lenders allow you to change your installment amount annually. So, if you have recently shifted to a job with a higher salary, you can always opt for a higher EMI. This will reduce the tenure period, and once it is reduced, the overall interest payable against your loan will come down substantially. Always check with your lender whether they offer these options or not.
2. Apply for a Short TenureThe loan duration amount is one of the main factors responsible for calculating the interest rate you are supposed to pay. Many banks claim that 25 to 30 years of tenure will cut down the monthly installment amount. However, smaller 10 to 15 years tenure will reduce the overall interest rate. So before applying for a loan, you need to choose that tenure period carefully so that you do not end up paying more.
3. Try to pay more Down PaymentsMost financial institutions and loan providers finance about 75 to 90% of the total property value. So you have to contribute about 10 to 25% of the remaining cost of the property. In simple words, you have to pay the rest of the money as a down payment. So the higher amount you pay initially, the lower would be the loan amount. Therefore it will reduce the payable interest rate.
4. Compare Bank Interests OnlineBefore applying for a home loan, it is advised to do proper research on the various loan products and compare the rates before deciding on a lender. On the internet, you will come across hundreds of third-party websites. They will help you get a clear picture of the interest rates and the difference between the charges levied by various lenders. So, always remember to compare the various bank's home loan interest amounts before deciding on a particular bank.
5. Negotiate for Better DealsLenders and financial institutions always prefer customers who have a good credit score. Many banks often offer preferential rates for existing customers who have a good credit history. So if you have a credit score of more than 800, you will receive better rates on your loan. However, if you don't, you may have to negotiate with the lender and build a good business relationship with them. Apart from this, you can always keep a close eye on the various discounts and offers during festive sessions.
6. You can always try PrepaymentMost lenders and financial institutes do not charge prepayment or foreclosure charges on floating housing loans. So, if you have applied for a home loan, try to make small prepayments as regularly as possible. This is because, in the first 5 years of your loan period, you will be paying towards the interest compared to the principal amount. So, if you do frequent prepayments, it will substantially decrease the principal amount, which will in turn reduce the total interest. But you need to know that lenders may charge a certain fee for fixed-rate loan prepayments. So, before applying for a loan or prepayment, confirm with your bank whether they will charge extra or not. Are you planning to buy Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon? If you are, you must immediately contact us, as the luxurious Japanese residences are selling like hot pancakes. The authority also has tie-ups with various banks. So you do not need to worry about running from one bank to another to get a house loan.
Are you searching for a home in Gurgaon? The real estate market in Gurgaon has been booming for the past few years. As more IT companies are setting up base in Gurgaon, the quality of life in the city is also improving. The real estate market also plays a big role in the development of a city. However, before you decide on buying your first home in Gurgaon, all homebuyers have to check the following things.
Go through the article to know about the main facts you need to remember before buying an apartment in Gurgaon.
1. The Reputation of the BuilderThe name of the builder matters a lot. The apartment you are buying needs to have a good reputation in the market. For more details on the company, you can visit the previous projects and cross-check whether they provide the promised same facilities or not. When purchasing an under-construction apartment, make sure that you receive all the features, structure and amenities as the builder has promised. In this case, you can cross-check with other homebuyers who bought properties from the same company. Krisumi Waterfall Residences is offering good-quality apartments in Gurgaon along with modern amenities.
2. The Location of the ProjectWhen buying a luxury residential apartment in Gurgaon, you must always consider the location. The apartment needs to be near basic amenities like a grocery store, medical stores and education institutions like schools. You also need to consider the travel time required to reach the city and your office. Your new apartment will be your home for quite some time. Hence, you need to choose an apartment with a proper location.
3. The Property Documents ChecklistBefore buying a 2 BHK flat in Gurgaon, you need to verify all the documents. If you have any queries regarding the paperwork, verify them with a lawyer. You do not want to spend years in court trying to prove your ownership.
4. Amenities for homebuyersCarefully go through the prospectus and find out about the basic amenities they offer. Some amenities include a community centre, swimming pool, gymnasium, kids play area and jogging track. You will love an open, airy and well-lit environment.
5. Water and Electrical Inspection of the HouseAs the city is growing it will be impossible to supply water to every resident. Many residencies have switched to rainwater harvesting and various other water-saving features. So, when you are searching for an apartment in Gurgaon, check the water source. You also need to know what the management does if there is water scarcity. It is a good idea to look for apartments where you can get 24x7 power backup so that your life is not affected. If it is not present, you can always buy an inverter or generator.
6. The Budget FactorAll the above-mentioned points will only be possible if you have enough bank balance. Getting an apartment is a huge decision, so you need to plan it carefully so that you do not face any hurdles in the future. Gurgaon is a flexible city and you can get thousands of apartments here. The city offers both luxurious properties and affordable apartments. Even, with a low budget, you can experience amazing city life and buy your dream house in Gurgaon. Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon is situated at the best location and, you will have a wonderful experience here.
The Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences is the first Indo Japanese Mega Real Estate project. It is the perfect blend of Japanese craftsmen with Indian aesthetic finishes. The project has about 433 modern and well-designed apartments. The residents will also get access to a 36,000 ft² clubhouse which is expected to open by 2024. This collaboration between Krishna Group and Sumitomo Corporation is going to be the perfect example of a high standard of living and comfortable lifestyle. These companies have previously worked together in many fields. The main motto of both the construction companies is to offer homes that offer a supreme level of luxurious living. The interested house owners will select from three types of apartments in Gurgaon. These include a 2 LDK, 3 LDK, 3 LDK + S and penthouse. The approximate carpet area in the apartments will range from 1450 to 2500 square feet. But for the penthouses, the area available would be within 3,700-6,000 ft².
Here are some of the reasons why investing in 3 BHK Flat in Gurgaon can be a good option.
The Location Advantage
- The project is situated at the link of the central Peripheral Road and northern Peripheral Road.
- The location is also close to NH 8 and Dwarka expressway.
- The project is just opposite the commercial hub of sector 88. Therefore, the residency comes as a blessing for all the Sector 88 workers.
- It is also close to the MRTS depot and Gurgaon ISBT.
- The railway station is just a 10 minutes drive from the property.
- It is well connected to the main points of Gurgaon and the nearby locations.
- The project is situated at the centre of Gurgaon.
- Easy direct route to Delhi, Sohna and Faridabad.
- Well-known educational institutes like schools and universities are in the neighbourhood.
- Super specialist hospitals and nursing homes are also a minute drive away.
- The project is also situated near the metro station. Therefore, you will not face any transportation issues.
Special Amenities for The Residents
- Well organized and managed project entry and tower entry.
- The residents will get to experience the 300 ft² gymnasium.
- There are two separate level clubhouses.
- All the elevators are fireproof and highly safe.
- The project offers a total of four elevators from ground to above and two elevators from the basement to ground.
- One elevator per tower is present for service use.
- You also get a supermarket inside the project area.
- Access to a 20-seat theatre.
- An Alfresco dining in pool area.
- Kid’s playground or playroom area.
- Access to the badminton court, basketball court, squash court, jogging track and jacuzzi.
- 24x7 power backup.
- Indoor games area.
- Multiple cafeterias and restaurants present in the area.
- A terrace garden is also present.
- Beautifully decorated flower valley parks.
- Access to card security system.
- High tech security measures along with CCTV surveillance.
- On the ground floor, there is a maid room and a driver room.
- Open and cover vehicle parking available depending on your choice.
- The residents will also get VRV and VRF air conditioning systems.
Technical Specifications of the ProjectAlong with the above-mentioned facilities and amenities, some of the other positive points of the Krisumi Waterfall Residences are:
- The project is verified by RERA.
- The buyers can customize the interiors of the flats on demand.
- Advanced Japanese innovative earthquake resistance design.
- SMCC will be managing and controlling the construction of the project.
- The structure is a mix of beige and grey colour.
Are you thinking of buying a new 4bhk Flat in Gurgaon? Indeed it is a fine judgment on your part as the region has become eye candy for the property purchasers. In the locations such as the Dwarka Expressway, you will find the finest apartments within your budget. It can be a perfect opportunity for you and your family to lead a satisfactory life right here. However, you should also follow the vastu tips to live in the new apartment.
Kid’s Room Vastu in the New ApartmentA new apartment means starting the family life in a new way, and the role of vastu is significant here. A kid’s room is synonymous with fun, frolic, joy, and recreation. It is the place where your little bundles of joy spend time, play with their mates, and give wings to their imagination. Hence, you would want it to be filled with positive energy and a good vibe. You can instill energy and positive vibes in your vibrant kid’s room by planning it in compliance with vastu.
Here are the Vastu Tips for your kid’s room in the 4bhk Flat in Gurgaon:
The Location of the Kid’s Room in the House:If you're constructing a new house from scratch, the kids' room should face west. You'll have peace of mind if you follow this advice. The bed does not have to be placed in front of the room's entrance door. Ensure your youngster faces the west or the sun while sleeping. A couch or sofa may also be positioned in the southwest corner for extra furnishings.
Location of the Cabinets
Table for Study
A Picture Holder
The Right Color for Your Kid’s Room
Keep the Mirrors Away