Pillars offer the best support for building a robust structure, and these would help a home bear the negative climatic effects such as harsh storms, earthquakes, etc. The position of your home matters immensely in terms of bringing harmony, peace, refreshing effect, and better health, as considered by Vastu Shastra. If one follows the Vastu tips, one should know that improper placement of pillars leads to greater harm to their inhabitants. Whenever the pillar is constructed improperly, it can severely hamper the welfare of your family members in the long term, leading to greater conflicts among family members. As an outcome, Vastu for the pillars in residence should adhere strictly to achieving better success.
In recent times, the Dwarka Expressway, or the Northern Peripheral Expressway, has become a favorite spot for investing in real estate. Running from Delhi's Mahipalpur to Kherki Daula Toll Plaza, Gurugram in Haryana, this highway covers an approximate area of 30 km and finally reaches NH-8, presently renamed as NH-48. The establishment of this expressway has boomed the area’s development in the last few years. The impact of Dwarka Expressway can already be observed in the real estate property of the surrounding regions. With Delhi’s rental value growing at a yearly 6% rate, developers are also presuming an increase in investment appreciation of Gurgaon’s real estate properties. Both residential and commercial properties in Gurgaon offer great investment scopes. Along the entire highway stretch, you will find normal to premium-quality property options to purchase. Investing in an apartment in this locale is always a great idea.
Top reasons to buy flats in Dwarka Expressway
1. Strategic Urban Planning & Great ConnectivityThe Dwarka Expressway is strategically located and connects well with major metro railway stations such as Delhi Cantonment, Bijwasan, Palam Vihar, etc. The Indira Gandhi International Airport is also easily accessible from here. By road, the expressway is linked with the Southern Peripheral Road and NH-8, making it a suitable location for accommodational and commercial purposes. You can also reach renowned office spaces, malls, hospitals, and educational institutes from this location. People who prefer easy connectivity to office spaces like the business district of DLF Cybercity can consider local apartments like Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies for accommodation. After completing this eight-lane highway, most of the traffic from NH-8 will be redirected, decreasing the traffic level during business hours.
2. Easy Access to the Finest FacilitiesThe residential properties developed in this region consist of modern apartments that deliver high-quality facilities and infrastructure. Amenities like parks, spacious lawns, sports complexes, entertaining clubhouses, and well-equipped gyms will remain at the residents’ fingertips. In some societies, working parents can also obtain daycare facilities. Being an education hub, sectors 44 to 119 provide convenient access to the school’s excellent schools, such as Saint Paul’s School (0.3 km), MDS Public High School (2.5 km), Vivekanand Public School (4 km), and Euro International School (3.5 km), etc. Healthcare centers such as Shri Balaji Hospital and Trauma Centre, The Signature Advanced Super Specialty Hospital, and Fortis Hospital are accessible within 30 minutes.
3. Excellent Capital Appreciation RateBeing an attractive location to homebuyers, the residential area presents investors with a fantastic capital appreciation rate. Data shows that in the last three years, the Dwarka Expressway area observed capital appreciation at a 9% rate, especially after the pandemic. The locale is going through a steady value appreciation.
4. Higher Return On Investment (ROI)Being still under construction, the Dwarka Expressway locality will only bring higher returns in the future years. Due to the current price drop because of the increase in Floor Area Ratio, demonetization, and RERA, investors can look forward to a greater return on investment (ROI) in the coming few years. Those planning to buy a 3Bhk or 2Bhk Flat in Gurgaon or Delhi NCR and reside in the next 3 to 5 years will find Dwarka Expressway an ideal residential area. If you have constantly been on the lookout for a 3bhk or 2bhk flat in Gurgaon or nearby areas, then Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences can be taken into account as an ideal option for your accommodation. Be it for accommodation, commercial or investment purposes; this area will offer you a higher ROI in the future due to its excellent infrastructure, improved urban design, appropriate location, and cleaner ambiance.
Owning a house is a dream for many individuals, and this financial goal has transcended nationality and religion. If you are ready with your financial plan and necessary savings for buying a house, the next step is to decide whether to buy 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon or an independent house. In most cases, due to lack of space and higher price rates in metro cities, most potential home buyers look for apartments. Apartments usually come cheaper than independent properties, which are generally in the form of a duplex or a villa. But, you need to consider various factors like rent, location, accessibility, security, and many more before choosing this lifetime investment. So here, in this blog, we will explain some of the fundamental differences between an apartment and an independent house. This will help you select the best choice according to your preference.
2BHK Apartment vs. Independent House
1. The cost of buyingBuying an independent house can be a lot more expensive than buying an apartment. Therefore, the home loan requirement amount will substantially increase. The cost would include the plot price, stamp duty that is paid to the government, and the cost of electricity. It will also include the cost of raw materials and labour costs depending on the type of city and the architecture fees. However, on the other hand, for an apartment, the builder is responsible for taking care of the technical formalities. The buyer has to just pay the required amount for the apartment.
2. Special amenitiesWhen you buy apartments in Gurgaon, you gain automatic subscription to various amenities like parking space, security, 24x7 power backup, water system, and fire safety mechanism. However, for an independent property, all the services have to be taken care of by the owner himself. This also adds about two to three percent to the total property value as you may need to install a generator or an inverter and a water mechanism.
3. Bank LoansIn most cases, banks and financial institutions offer housing loans for independent properties after scrutiny of the property, the seller, and the buyer. This process is time-consuming. On the other hand, housing loans for apartments are readily available as most residencies have tie-ups with various banks. This makes the process hassle-free and less time-consuming.
4. The cost of maintenanceWhen you own an independent property, you have to take care of maintenance, repair, cleanliness, which involves a lot of natural resources and constant effort. On the other hand, in a society with apartments, you will have a dedicated maintenance team who will take care of all the cleanliness and other tasks around the clock.
5. Capital appreciationWhile talking about independent houses, capital appreciation is not as high as compared to an apartment. This is basically due to the big amount of initial capital that is involved and the low demand rate compared to the apartments. This is why it becomes hard to sell an independent property; however, on the other hand, apartments are always in demand and are easy to sell.
6. Frauds and ScamsIf you are a new buyer, you can easily fall prey to various frauds and scams whenever purchasing independent houses. In the case of apartments, you can check the reputation of the buyer and the past record of their previous projects. Therefore you can invest your hard-earned money in a trustworthy and quality project. An independent house or a bungalow is suitable for anyone who has a big family and has the capital required for maintenance. However, nowadays, most modern nuclear families living on a budget prefer buying an apartment where they can spend their time in peace. Now, as the builders have realized the demand for apartments, they provide unique amenities and facilities to attract more and more buyers. One such popular residential project is Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences. The residential project has been designed using the Japanese form of art and architecture and is the most in-demand residency in Gurgaon.
Apartment living has its own set of fringe benefits – one need not mow a lawn, one need not weed her garden beds. Instead, one has the luxury to grow her own vegetables in an eco-friendly living. It can be anywhere - an indoor area, a balcony or a rooftop - where one can have a dream vegetable gardening idea suitable for an apartment. There are so many ideas to make an apartment gardening a reality. Let us discuss some which one can think of and implement easily.