On September 30 2022, for the fourth time in a row, the Reserve Bank of India's Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) decided to raise the repo rate or the lending rate by approximately 50 basis points. Simply speaking, the RBI increased the rate to 5.90%, joining the group of all the central banks and financial institutions that have done the same thing to counter inflation and rising dollar prices.
When you are planning to buy a new apartment, you definitely want the place to be perfect in every way. Before finalizing an apartment, you must consider numerous factors like the location, finances and vastu. You can easily get loads of information for the first two elements online. However, for Vastu, you must contact an expert who can offer essential Vastu tips for a peaceful home. If you follow these regulations, you can expect prosperity, wellness and long-term piece.
So to help first-time home buyers, here is a list of the top Vastu tips.
1. Square or rectangular plotsAccording to Vastu experts, the plot of your new house should be square or rectangular in shape. Also, the ideal plot should have four corners that point in the 4 basic directions. In most cases, a square plot is considered the best choice, followed by a rectangular-shaped plot. So the optimal ratio of the building length to the width on the plot should be 1: 1, 1:15 and 1:2. It is always advised that you avoid any plots with irregular boundaries or have other shapes like triangles or a circle.
2. Orientation of the houseFor a happy and healthy home, the northern and eastern reductions are considered ideal as these directions impact the residents positively. So you bought a flat with an eastern or north-facing plot and at all chances should avoid West or south-facing ones.
3. Appropriate ColoursAs per home Vastu regulations, the colour scheme of your home has an important role to play in inviting positive energy. So it is recommended that you use lighter colours like light blue, yellow or orange, allowing sunlight to enter your home directly. Never paint your house with dark or solid colours. In addition to the walls, light colours are also recommended for the furniture, appliances and other interior parts of the house. To be on the safer side, it is recommended that you contact a Vastu specialist who can recommend the colour scheme of your kitchen, bedroom, living room, etc.
4. Positioning of the roomsAs a first-time home buyer, you must understand where the rooms of the 3BHK flat in Gurgaon should be situated to maximize the positive effects of Vastu.
The master bedroom
5. The shape of the buildingWhen buying a new property, make sure that you also take into consideration the shape of the structure or the building. Vastu Shastra considers Shermukhi or Gaumukhi shapes to be auspicious and lucky. The Gaumukhi shape has a narrow entry point and a broad back. While the Shermukhi shape has a broad entrance and narrow back. People have followed Vastu tips for generations, and it has brought good fortune and luck. Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies is the best residential complex if you want to buy 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon.
Renting property in Gurgaon is a big deal. Looking for a hassle-free process to rent your property in Gurgaon? Then make sure you seek professional assistance from reliable sources to avoid any discrepancies. As one of the top real-estate groups in India, Krisumi is here to give you some valuable guidance and make real-estate investment a cakewalk for you!
Here are the Tips to Renting Your Property in Gurgaon:
1. Finalising the rentThe first step you need to take while renting your property is to assign a fixed rate amount. Before deciding on the amount, you must first perform a market check about the average rent prices in your locality and the current trend. A higher rent will make it pretty difficult for you to get a tenant. However, if you are fixated on getting a higher rate than the average market price, you need to justify the rent by offering extra features like complete furnishing and other premium services like top-notch security and garage services.
2. Proper AdvertisementNowadays, most people visit various real estate websites to learn about nearby places for rent. Enlisting your 2BHK flat in Gurgaon on a popular real estate website with a catchy title is a good idea. These real estate websites have a column or a page called "house on rent", where thousands of homeowners post advertisements for the properties they are putting out on rent. To post your advertisement, all you have to do is create a profile with one such website, upload the correct details of the property along with photographs and then fix a rent. On the other hand, you can also try traditional methods like advertising in newspapers or getting in touch with a broker.
3. The Rent AgreementWhile renting out your property, it is always advised that you make a legal contract. In this way, the entire process is legally documented so that there won't be any confusion in the future. While creating the rental agreement, make sure that the papers are duly signed by you and the tenant and that the terms and conditions are clearly mentioned.
4. Furnishing DetailsWhile listing out your property on rent, you need to mention the furnishing details and also share details of every extra feature and fittings of the property. This documentation process will be useful in case the tenant damages any of the furniture. In such a scenario, you can always issue a penalty charge. Additionally, you also need to make sure that the walls and roof of your rental property are in good condition to avoid any conflicts.
5. Police VerificationIt is crucial that you perform a background check on the tenant before renting the property. In this way, you can avoid all sources of trouble that may come with renting a property to a person with a criminal history. All you need to do is get the details of your tenant; you can ask for identity proof which you can cross-check from the state police department website or submit to a police station nearby to get the details. These are some of the things that you need to make sure of before renting out your property. Make sure that you mention all the terms and conditions correctly and clearly on the rent agreement. If you are looking for a 2BHK flat for sale in Gurgaon, you can always contact Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies.
Among all the rooms in our home, we tend to spend more time in our living room. It is the room where we entertain our friends. It is the place where we sit with popcorn and diet coke to binge-watch Netflix. It is where all the cuddling with pets happens. A living room is outrightly the most essential part of a home. Hence, it should be cozy, comfortable, and an extension of your personality.
Here are some home decor tips for your living room.
Select the color palette wiselyColors don’t just cultivate aesthetics, but also play a crucial role in setting the tone and mood right. Hence, you can’t afford to go wrong with the color scheme for your living room. Determine whether you want to create a relaxed space or energize it, and select the color palette depending on that. Select cool colors like blues, lavender, and greens to give a relaxed vibe to your space. Or, paint your walls red, yellow, or orange to inject some verve. Or, consider using a neutral color scheme and then throwing in some pop accents to balance the space.
Use the right furnitureWhen choosing the furniture, keep the scale in mind, and more so, if you live in any of the apartments in Gurgaon. Think of the pieces that are practical, functional, and comply with the size of the space. For instance, a small wooden bench might not look appealing in a large living room or a bulky recliner might make your small space more congested. Living in an apartment might restrict you with your choices in furniture, but with some creativity, you can create a living space looking plucked straight out of a glossy interior magazine.
Create a focal pointA focal point is a place that magnetizes the eyes. It is the place where all eyes fall the moment they walk into the room. It could be anything- a photo wall showcasing all your memories, a giant wall art, or a media console. Think of a focal point and curate your living room around it.
Don’t forget lightingsAn ideal living room should have a perfect balance of natural and artificial light. If you are lucky to be living in a 4bhk flat in Gurgaon at Krisumi Waterfall Residences, you will receive ample natural light in your living room. However, it might be challenging to create a poise in terms of lighting if you live in a crowded locality and cramped apartment. But it is not impossible to put together an illuminated space. Create layers of light using different light sources to ensure proper distribution of illumination. From chandeliers to table lamps, task lights to accent lights, select the options wisely to enhance the aesthetic features of your living room. Your living room is the first place your guests see when they visit your home. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that your it casts the first impression of your home and style. Hence, it should be nothing short of perfect. Use these home Decor tips to decorate your living room and impress your guests with your taste and aesthetics.
The main entrance door of a home gives a certain idea about the rest of the property and its occupants. Designing the Home Entrance as per the Vastu Tips is an essential part as it plays significant role in happiness and success of the residents. Vastu guides you to design your building in such a manner so that it attracts positive energies towards you.
Let us discuss some important tips that can help you to position your main entrance door as per Vastu Shastra for your house.
Entrance LocationTraditionally, the main entrance is erected on an auspicious day after doing the Vastu Puja. There is no hard and fast rule for the location of the main door. Each location has its own effects. North and West bring wealth in your life, East is all for good benefits and South represents liberation. But according to Vastu experts, East, West and North directions are more beneficial for the dwellers.
Material for Main DoorAs per Vastu, each material has a different value and energy. If the main entrance is east facing, then make a door made up of wood and with very limited metal accessories. With a west direction entrance, your choice needs to be metal. If your entrance door is in the north direction, try using silver color while designing the door. For a door in the south direction, use a combination of wood and metal.
Main Door Colour Vastu TipsChoosing the proper color for the entrance door is as important as choosing the direction for it. If it is north facing, then you can colour the door green. Green colour helps you grab more opportunities. If it is south facing, you can colour it pink, as pink will help increase your wealth. Sky blue is the perfect colour if the door faces west as profitability as sky has no limits. East direction as per Vastu belongs to the air and wood element. A wooden colour door looks elegant and brings calmness to your home.
Visibility of the Main DoorIf you prefer to stay in a 3 BHK Flat in Gurgaon, then make the main door of your home big, strong and prominent. It should have a minimum height of 6 ft and a width of 3 ft. The taller and wider entrances bring more positive energy than the short doors.
Main Door AestheticsAt the entrance, keep a doorpost(chaukhat) of marble or wood as it absorbs all the negative energy coming from outside and allow only positive energy to pass through. Keep a doormat at the entrance, as you dust the feet before you step inside the home, it signifies leaving all sorts of negative energies outside the house. Once you design your house according to Vastu, you can feel the positivity. If you are looking for Vastu compliant Apartments in Gurgaon, then come home to Krisumi Waterfall Residences, the most luxurious homes in Delhi NCR.
After living in an apartment for a long period, you need to renovate it periodically. And bathroom is one space which needs attention. You may not have a big budget at your disposal, but that is not going to be a hindrance. In fact, you do not need a lot of money to renovate the bathroom.
Here are a few ideas on how to spruce up your bathroom and create a beautiful, stylish and budget-friendly space.
Have a clear PlanPlanning is essential for a successful implementation and it is extremely important when renovating a bathroom. A major tip to keep the renovation cost within control is to keep the positions of your sanitary ware same as earlier. Replacing a toilet pot or a washbasin is easy and affordable but moving their positions can become quite expensive. Plan meticulously how you want your bathroom to look like, what you want to keep and what you want to change before the messy construction work starts. Careful planning will save a lot of time and money.
Replace the FittingsThis is the easiest way to renovate your bathroom - by simply replacing the fittings. With modern day innovations, you will find some amazing budget-friendly taps and exquisite low-cost shower fittings available in the market, both stylish and surprisingly affordable.
Go for a fresh Coat of PaintingFor an even more budget-friendly bathroom, a fresh coat of paint can give it an almost instant and high-impact makeover. It is cheap, quick and easy to do. Use paints that are specifically made for use in bathrooms as they are moisture-resistant and will protect your fittings and fixtures.
Storage FacilitiesStorage is one area in bathrooms which is always overlooked. It is equally important to have enough space to hide all the clutter in your bathroom. A wall-hung vanity unit under your washbasin provides plenty of storage to stash all of your bathroom supplies. It also allows more floor area to be visible, therefore creating the illusion of a more spacious room. If you think there isn’t much space for cupboards, plan for adding a couple of shelves with some pretty boxes, clothing hooks or a bathroom mirror with a cabinet behind it for additional hidden storage. For a touch of luxury in a 3 BHK Flat in Gurgaon, you can think of adding small accessories in your bathroom. A couple of plants and some scented candles may make your bathroom a relaxing place to be in. Incorporating just a few of these ideas on renovating your bathroom will completely change the look and feel of your room and help you create one you love. And talking about luxury Apartments in Gurgaon, come to Krisumi Waterfall Residences, the best-in-class property in Delhi NCR.
Post pandemic, property visits continue to be an integral part of the home buying process. A lot of virtual tours are offered by developers for property selection, but the final transaction is most unlikely on the basis of only the virtual experience. Site visits remain a decisive factor for a potential buyer. As a builder or property consultant, we have a proper real estate guide for a hassle-free site visit for the interested homebuyers. Based on the Covid-19 protocol advised by the Government of India, there are some easy practices to stay safe.
Check out the real estate guide followed by our real estate advisors for site visits:
No surprise visitsEnsure site visits to only genuine homebuyers and prefer arranging a well-planned meeting. To reduce the risk of being infected, kindly avoid surprise visits or walk-ins. We keep the property sanitized before and after every visit.
Prevent group visitsFor a given date and time, we limit the number of people arriving for a site visit. Fix up prior appointments to avoid group visits. We ensure that everyone coming for a site visit has the Aarogya Setu mobile app and share their Covid exposure status before arrival.
Ensure complete sanitisationWhen a buyer visits a property, he is liable to check all light fittings, kitchen facilities, door and window knobs to be sure of the property’s worth. And touching these various surfaces can increase the chance of virus transmission. It is advisable to sanitise all the common touch-points like doorknobs, switchboards, taps, doors and windows of a sample flat before and after every visit to ensure everyone’s safety.
Self-hygiene AssuranceSanitisation spot is created at the entrance of our sample flat. Hand-sanitizer and disposable gloves are provided for prospective buyers visiting the property. We ensure that everyone follows the protocol. Dustbin is kept outside the property for visitors to dump trash on their way out. The windows are kept open or air filters are used for proper ventilation in the home.
Strict AdherenceWearing proper masks and fully covered clothes will prevent from exposure. We ensure that this adherence is applied to both the property consultant and the visitors. For additional protection, face shields can also be advised on top of face masks.
Greeting normsNowadays, the trending norm to greet someone is an elbow bump or a foot shake. But these greetings may not look appropriate for these appointments. A welcoming verbal greeting should be enough. One should completely avoid handshakes altogether and maintain a minimum of six-foot distance during the home tour. For homebuyers who are looking for luxurious Apartments in Gurgaon, Krisumi Waterfall Residences looks to be the best option available. We adhere to all the precautions and our project is very safe for you to pay a visit to select your dream home.
We all prefer our homes to get a fresh touch of happiness during the festival season. Dusting your home or cleaning your cupboard makes it look festival-ready, but to get a fresh look, you need to add or let go of a few item. It is not possible to invest in new interior on every festive season, but you can get a different look by rearranging the furniture or adding a little colour to your home decor.
Here are few easy steps to follow for a fuss-free home decor during this festive times.
Good LightingInvest in good quality lighting options as festivals are all about brightness and light in your lives. Choose lamps, chandeliers, or even simple LEDs and enhance your interiors. Spend on white and warm yellow light for the desired effect.
Change your CoversNow is the perfect time to change your linen wardrobe, bedcovers, cushion covers, table mats etc. A perfectly made bed with beautiful pillow covers gives a homely vibe. Smooth bedsheets, contrasting cushion covers and bright tablecloths can make your 2 BHK Flat in Gurgaon look bright and beautiful.
Add a FurnitureYou may be planning to purchase a new look furniture. Try with the sofa and place it according to the interior of your living room. There is a possibility that you may have to change few other furnitures after placing the sofa set. So, you should not spend carelessly without thinking it through. After taking care of the living room, think of decking up the bedroom in the next festival season. There is no hard and fast rule that you have to change all furnitures in one season only.
Glasses can have a mesmerising effectFrom mirrors to crockery units to cut glass souvenirs, glass gives your home a sophisticated and chic look. If you have a staircase, try to add different sizes of mirrors on the empty wall. Give it a little bit of makeover by shuffling the photo frames. Think of investing in a good quality glass or crockery set this festival season.
Put some Indoor PlantsIndoor plants have become a trend more than ever now. You will never go out of style with a few natural elements in your abode. There are so many varieties of indoor plants available in the market and you can easily decorate them as per your choice with aesthetic, colourful pots. Hang or place the plants all around your home for a touch of freshness. When you sit down to redo your home, you will find out that you have many options. The best way to deal with this is to be creative with the very process. Likewise, when you are looking for a 2 BHK flat for sale In Gurgaon, go with your instinct and let your home mirror the same excitement that you have in you. Come home to Krisumi Waterfall Residences, and have an authentic and beautiful experience.
You must be aware that all the structures and properties are directly correspondent to the electromagnetic forces of the Earth and radiation generated by other planets. So, Vastu Tips and Astrology are interlinked, sharing an important relationship. Astrology is a science and effects of stars and planets on human beings. Vastu is an effect of those on human dwellings and so planets, constellations and zodiac signs have significant influence on your place of work and living. You have to be careful about the architecture of your homes.
Here are some tips about Vastu to make your living space more positive and energised.
For Good IncomeThe main door of your home is the entrance of your house. To attract positive energies to your home, keep your main entrance clean and decorated all the time. Vastu Shastra says that fishes help in purification of your home. To increase your income, have an aquarium in the northeastern part of your house.
For Good HealthTo feel energised the next day, good sleep is mandatory, which enhances your productivity. According to Vastu, sleep in a position so that your head faces south. According to Vastu, an unwell person in the house can heal faster when a burning candle is kept in the room. You need to have positive energy in your house to maintain a healthy environment. Grow any citrus fruits at the entrance of your home, as this will welcome positive energy.
For Academic GrowthTo have better academic growth, you need to maintain the flow of energy. Ensure that there is some gap between the study table and the wall to keep the flow of energy while you are studying. More often, it is seen that children lack concentration while studying. Vastu says that having your study table on the east or north of the room will increase your concentration level. East and North are the best positions to keep your bookshelf.
For Right DirectionAs per Vastu, north and east directions are suitable for any home. A house that faces the east tends to give fame, while a house that faces north tends to provide prosperity. The direction of the house can depend on the type of work you do.
For PaintingsAccording to Vastu, paintings tend to bring good luck to your house. Paintings of rivers, waterfalls or goldfish can bring wealth. Paintings of racing vehicles, birds or foreign currencies increase your chances of getting an overseas job. Positivity plays a key role in our lives. People tend to improve, evolve in every aspect of life by being positive. Positive surrounding creates calmness which brings inner peace. Positivity heals every wound. When you look out for a 2 BHK Flat for sale in Gurgaon, you need to look out for more positive energy. The perfect recipe for an ideal 2 BBHK Flat In Gurgaon is Krisumi Waterfall Residences, where positivity starts from home.
Festive season is here. And it’s time to spruce up the home interior. And you can do this in an inexpensive, minimalistic way. Minimalism is an art form promoting simplicity. Homeowners are increasingly picking clean design lines, light furniture over bulky pieces, and practical styles to live aesthetically. Minimalist design is all about carving a beautiful design consciousness – it is simple but never boring.