Are you planning to sell your home, and you are unsure whether you can sell it at higher profits? Performing a couple of improvements and upgrades and getting support from the right expert professionals can help increase the value of your home in Gurgaon by selling it at a higher price and bagging more profits for you. The value of a home is directly connected to its condition, including the interior décor and the maintenance of your property. If you aim to sell your home sooner, then it is important to understand the best to maximize its value in terms of making it appear appealing to potential buyers who wish to buy a new home around your area.
Pillars offer the best support for building a robust structure, and these would help a home bear the negative climatic effects such as harsh storms, earthquakes, etc. The position of your home matters immensely in terms of bringing harmony, peace, refreshing effect, and better health, as considered by Vastu Shastra. If one follows the Vastu tips, one should know that improper placement of pillars leads to greater harm to their inhabitants. Whenever the pillar is constructed improperly, it can severely hamper the welfare of your family members in the long term, leading to greater conflicts among family members. As an outcome, Vastu for the pillars in residence should adhere strictly to achieving better success.
Let us now check out a few tips for Vastu one must follow with the pillar of your home.Always consider these whenever you are building your home to invite positive energies and enhance the levels of happiness and wealth for your family.
1. Never have pillars at the entranceThe entrance of your home in Gurgaon is where the positive energies related to good health and prosperity enter. A pillar should never get constructed in a way that obstructs the main entrance or the gate, or the interior of the main entrance, If the pillar is already constructed, Vastu recommends changing the direction's main entrance to bring better benefits. You might even hang a picture of a road or grassland or paint the pillar in colour reflecting open or vast areas.
2. Never add pillars at the centre of the homeAccording to Vastu, the centre of the home, also coined as Brahmasthan, is the point of the meet for each direction. It is the most powerful and sacred region of your home. Preferably, the region should not get overcrowded with structures if you wish to invite wealth and success to the home. It is from these areas the energies get circulated throughout the house, and it should never have any hindrance or obstruction for alluring happiness and peace. Therefore, if there are any obstructions, they can bring troubles and struggles in the inhabitants' lives.
3. Use plants or mirrors to cover edged pillarsIf the pillars of your home have sharp or pointed ends, then you should cover these pointed ends with plants and mirrors. Doing this ensures that negative energy gets absorbed by the well-placed plant or mirror. You should remember that if you are placing a mirror, then the mirror should never reflect the entrance or the toilet.
4. Never place any pillar in the living roomWhenever you plan on buying a flat, and you come across an ad for "2BHK Flat for Sale in Gurgaon”, make sure to check that the living room has no pillar visible. If there is a visible pillar, then get the room divided, and it would allow the free-flowing positive energies into your room. Therefore, your home will always prosper.
5. Bedrooms should never have overhead pillarsYou need to ensure that there are no overhead pillars in your bedroom or where you sleep. Having one will hinder your sleep patterns leading to amnesia, and Vastu Dosha is even considered when you sit under the beam. Therefore, place furniture in rooms in a way that prevents you from sleeping or sitting beneath the overhead pillar. According to Vastu, the columns and pillars of the home are very important, like the floor, door, or even directions. At Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies, following Vastu for pillars form the backbone of constructing homes. Follow the tips we mentioned today to help eradicate Vastu Dosha of any type contributing to your prosperity and better health.
In recent times, the Dwarka Expressway, or the Northern Peripheral Expressway, has become a favorite spot for investing in real estate. Running from Delhi's Mahipalpur to Kherki Daula Toll Plaza, Gurugram in Haryana, this highway covers an approximate area of 30 km and finally reaches NH-8, presently renamed as NH-48. The establishment of this expressway has boomed the area’s development in the last few years. The impact of Dwarka Expressway can already be observed in the real estate property of the surrounding regions. With Delhi’s rental value growing at a yearly 6% rate, developers are also presuming an increase in investment appreciation of Gurgaon’s real estate properties. Both residential and commercial properties in Gurgaon offer great investment scopes. Along the entire highway stretch, you will find normal to premium-quality property options to purchase. Investing in an apartment in this locale is always a great idea.
Top reasons to buy flats in Dwarka Expressway
1. Strategic Urban Planning & Great ConnectivityThe Dwarka Expressway is strategically located and connects well with major metro railway stations such as Delhi Cantonment, Bijwasan, Palam Vihar, etc. The Indira Gandhi International Airport is also easily accessible from here. By road, the expressway is linked with the Southern Peripheral Road and NH-8, making it a suitable location for accommodational and commercial purposes. You can also reach renowned office spaces, malls, hospitals, and educational institutes from this location. People who prefer easy connectivity to office spaces like the business district of DLF Cybercity can consider local apartments like Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies for accommodation. After completing this eight-lane highway, most of the traffic from NH-8 will be redirected, decreasing the traffic level during business hours.
2. Easy Access to the Finest FacilitiesThe residential properties developed in this region consist of modern apartments that deliver high-quality facilities and infrastructure. Amenities like parks, spacious lawns, sports complexes, entertaining clubhouses, and well-equipped gyms will remain at the residents’ fingertips. In some societies, working parents can also obtain daycare facilities. Being an education hub, sectors 44 to 119 provide convenient access to the school’s excellent schools, such as Saint Paul’s School (0.3 km), MDS Public High School (2.5 km), Vivekanand Public School (4 km), and Euro International School (3.5 km), etc. Healthcare centers such as Shri Balaji Hospital and Trauma Centre, The Signature Advanced Super Specialty Hospital, and Fortis Hospital are accessible within 30 minutes.
3. Excellent Capital Appreciation RateBeing an attractive location to homebuyers, the residential area presents investors with a fantastic capital appreciation rate. Data shows that in the last three years, the Dwarka Expressway area observed capital appreciation at a 9% rate, especially after the pandemic. The locale is going through a steady value appreciation.
4. Higher Return On Investment (ROI)Being still under construction, the Dwarka Expressway locality will only bring higher returns in the future years. Due to the current price drop because of the increase in Floor Area Ratio, demonetization, and RERA, investors can look forward to a greater return on investment (ROI) in the coming few years. Those planning to buy a 3Bhk or 2Bhk Flat in Gurgaon or Delhi NCR and reside in the next 3 to 5 years will find Dwarka Expressway an ideal residential area. If you have constantly been on the lookout for a 3bhk or 2bhk flat in Gurgaon or nearby areas, then Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences can be taken into account as an ideal option for your accommodation. Be it for accommodation, commercial or investment purposes; this area will offer you a higher ROI in the future due to its excellent infrastructure, improved urban design, appropriate location, and cleaner ambiance.
How you decorate your house portrays an image of your choices and personality. The way you organise each piece of furniture and select the interior home colours reflects your taste. The colour combination you choose for the interior walls of your dream house has a significant influence on your family, and people need to make sure to select the correct wall colour combination.
So here is a list of the top wall colour combinations for your home interior.
1. Dark PurpleDark shades have an intense appeal, which is different from the other shades. The living room is where you invite guests or spend most of your leisure time. So the room's decor and wall colours should match the mood. Painting your living room walls with a shade of dark purple can be pretty appealing, showcasing both classy and intimate appeal.
2. Purple and Metallic GreyWhen you mix purple with metallic grey, it offers a more dignified and sophisticated look. The outward nature of the purple colour, when correctly blended with metallic grey, gives a unique combination. Purple and metallic grey is the perfect colour combination for home decor. It describes your exquisite taste.
3. Dark BlueBlue is a unique colour that has different shades. Most of the darker shades of blue, like Navy Blue, dark blue, Indigo blue etc., offer a royal appeal. So if you want to add a royal touch to your dream 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon, this shade will do a fantastic job.
4. Blue and YellowThe Blue and yellow colour combination offers an electric appeal. The mix of vivid blue with yellow makes your dream house look pretty dynamic and exciting. It also blends in with the mood of your home. This dynamic wall colour combination is perfect for study rooms as, according to science, we know the colour yellow enhances memory.
5. Red and White CombinationMost people in India love the colour red. It symbolises love and energy. Additionally, it can also be mixed with other colours to develop newer shades. The dark red combined with white is an excellent choice for your living room and dining room, as most people host parties in these rooms. This colour combination also helps initiate new conversations.
6. Pastel ColourThis wall colour combination is becoming increasingly popular among busy young adults. Pastel colour is soft and offers a relaxing environment which is perfect for today's busy life. If you are a soft person and enjoy a soothing environment, then the pastel home paint colours like powdered blue, lavender and mint green will be a perfect choice. Also, if you are expecting a baby, then these colours are a great choice for your nursery as they will be calming for the child.
7. The Monochrome LookA popular colour combination that most new homeowners are widely accepting in Gurgaon is the monochrome template. You can use shades of grey to build a texture for your home interior walls. Grey is a neutral colour, and therefore will offer a pleasant and tranquil feel. In addition to this, shades of grey will also add a classy and majestic look to your living room and your bedroom. With these home interior colour combinations mentioned above now, you will have a clear idea of how to paint your dream house. While selecting the colour combination, keep your taste and aesthetic sense in mind. If you are looking for 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon, then you must visit Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies.
Buying a house for the very first time is a big decision. You have to consider numerous factors before finalising a property. One such important factor is the brand or the developer from whom you choose to buy your dream house. A Reliable real estate developer will have all the correct documents, credentials and permissions for construction and deliver the properties within the deadline. As the cost of properties is increasing daily, you must select the correct real estate developer from whom you are buying your apartment.
Here is a list of the advantages of buying a house from a well-known builder.
1. Following RERA RegulationsAll Reputed developers are registered under RERA, and they ensure that the customers know about this. So before choosing any developer, you need to ensure this factor. Additionally, with the introduction of RERA, the developer has to follow the rules and regulations, and there is no chance of foul play.
2. Follows DeadlinesReputed construction companies ensure they can deliver the apartments to their customers on time. And after the introduction of RERA, it has become their main responsibility to finish their projects within the deadline. So, you can rest assured that you will have the key to your dream house within the promised time.
3. Higher ROIThe developer or brand you choose will act as a plus point if you are planning to sell or rent out your property in the future. Most reputed builders develop residential projects in popular areas with good connectivity and a secured and up-market neighbourhood. Therefore, you can get a better ROI.
4. Top Notch SecurityMost famous real estate developers will offer state of earth security features and gadgets in their residential projects. So you can rest assured that your family members and valuables will be safe from any kind of harm or theft, or burglary.
5. Top class Customer ServiceBuying a 2BHK flat for sale in Gurgaon is a long-term investment; therefore, you would want a good relationship with the developer. A well-known real estate developer will understand the importance of customer service. So they offer excellent customer service to their buyers.
6. High-class features and amenitiesYou definitely want your dream house to come with top-notch and excellent amenities that will cater to your and your family's needs. Once you buy a property from a reputed developer, you will automatically have access to premium amenities like swimming pools, 24/7 electricity, a children's park, a basketball court and various other amenities.
7. Easy Bank LoansEstablished real estate developers have earned their name and a certain amount of trust in the market. They also have tie-ups with various banks, credit unions and financial institutions. Therefore, when you decide to invest in a property developed by a reputable company and apply for a housing loan, it will be easily sanctioned without much hassle.
Things to consider before selecting the best real estate developer:
- Get to know your options face to face and visit the residential projects
- Check the testimonials and history of the developer
- Learn about the safety measures taken by the builder
- Research about the licence and certifications of the real estate developer
- Make sure that the construction company is RERA-registered
Well, it is pretty common for home buyers to be confused about the terms and jargon used by property agents and realtors. While buying an apartment you might have heard of terms like Built-up area, super Built-up area, and carpet area, which in most cases are beyond the understanding of a common person. So if you are planning to buy an apartment, it is important to understand the difference between these three terms; therefore, you need to know what is carpet area, Built-up area and Super Built-up area.
In the article, we will discuss real estate technical terms in detail.
Carpet AreaTechnically speaking carpet area is the area in your apartment that you can cover using a rug or a carpet. As per the RERA, the carpet area of an apartment is the net usable floor area. The area covered by the external walls is not included while calculating the carpet area; however, the internal partitions are considered.
How to Calculate Carpet Area?Carpet Area = Area of the living room + bedroom + balconies + toilet - the thickness of the inner walls. According to the rules and regulations set by the RERA Act, the real estate agent is responsible for making the buyers aware of the total carpet area of the property. Therefore, the price of an apartment should be based on the carpet area.
Important Things About Carpet Area:
- The developer has to include the carpet area on the sale agreement, sale deed and brochure.
- You need to verify the carpet area on the brochure and the actual area.
Built-up AreaThe Built-up area in an apartment is the sum of the actual carpet area and the space taken up by the walls. This area in an apartment also includes the terrace, flower beds, balconies, etc. It is always greater than the carpet area of the apartment. In most cases, the Built-up area is approximately 15 to 30% of the carpet area. For example, if the Built-up area of a 2BHK flat in Gurgaon is 1000 square feet, then the carpet area would be approximately 700 square feet.
How to calculate the Built-up area?Built-up Area = Area of the balcony + Area of the walls + Carpet area.
Important things to know about Built-up Area
- Most builders use the Built-up area to determine the actual area that can be used
- You can calculate the estimated value of the carpet area by knowing the Built-up area
Super Built-up areaThe area calculated, after adding the Built-up area of the property and the proportionate area of the common facilities in a residential housing project, is the super Built-up area. Some common facilities included in the calculation include the area of the garden, the park, the clubhouse, the swimming pool, the lobby, the lift shaft, the stairs, etc.
How to calculate the Super Built-up area?Super Built-up Area = Built-up area of the apartment + the Common areas (swimming pool, lobby, lift, stairs)
Important things to know about the Super Built-up area
- Remember that real estate deals based on the super Built-up area can be deceptive
- However, if the developer is sharing the super Built-up area, you must ask them for a price breakdown of the different components used.
Bought a new house and have no idea how to make it unique. Are you planning on inviting guests to your new house for a housewarming party, but you are confused about what decorations may impress them? Well, after buying a new house you will have many such questions. A simple way to make your house look cool and beautiful is learning about some of the top light decoration tips. We have been using artificial lighting since 70000 BC, and as the world has progressed, we made candles to intelligent lighting systems that can be controlled by a single tap. Simply speaking, lighting plays a crucial role in defining your aesthetics and your apartment's glamorous quotient.
Be it your living room, garden, or bedroom, we have put some of the top light decoration ideas just for you.
Best Light Decor Tips
1. Ambient LightAmbient light is the main light source for your room. It offers a soft light, offers visibility and provides illumination. In addition, ambient lights help you move through your room safely.
2. Accent lightAccent lighting is used to set the ambience of your living space by channelling a series of lights at a certain focal point. This type of lighting offers a theatrical look by illuminating the architecture and the dark areas. Most people prefer accent lighting to highlight their paintings, artwork, statues, bookshelves and furniture.
3. Linear lightsIf you do not like chandeliers, then the perfect alternative would be using linear lights. These lights can easily replace the complicated lighting style and offer your room a smart and sleek appearance. Besides offering your room a lovely and calm glow, you can also use linear lights for space optimisation. So if you want to change the appearance of your living room, this is the best option. You can even hang them or place them outdoors.
4. Ceiling Mounted LightsIf you are looking for lights for your bedroom, then ceiling-mounted lights are a must. These lights are available as flushed or semi-flushed and offer the maximum light. The flushed type is mostly available in the market as dome-shaped and touches the ceiling. On the other hand, the semi-flushed options keep some space between the walls and offer a halo-like effect. If you want something unique, combine the flushed and semi-flush ceiling-mounted lights, offering extra shine to dark areas.
5. Task LightIf you are a person who spends a lot of time in their study or office room, then task lighting is something which you must have. It is a unique setup that creates a shadow-free space. This type of lighting is perfect for studies. Some common examples of task lighting are ceiling pendants, overhead lamps, and desk lamps.
Unique Options for Room Lighting
- Stars and Hanging Lights
- Wall Lights
There are different kinds of energy prevailing in your home, but the kitchen is one area that attracts good and bad energy. Every single appliance and utensil stored in your kitchen is essential, and if they are not placed according to the principles of the Vastu Shastra, then there won't be any positive energy. So you have to follow specific rules and Kitchen Vastu guidelines to enhance the positive aura.
From layout to placement changes, here is a list of some invaluable kitchen Vastu guidelines for better health.
Top Vastu Tips for Your KitchenTo ensure an abundance of positive energy in your kitchen, the elements of earth, fire, water, sky, and air must be balanced as per Vastu regulations. If possible, try to change the positions or amend certain places in your kitchen to increase the overall positive energy in your house.
1. The DirectionThe kitchen entrance in your 2BHK flat in Gurgaon is pretty important. According to Vastu experts, the entrance of the door to your kitchen has to be in the North-western or eastern direction. You also must ensure that the entrance is not in any corner of the house.
2. Kitchen LayoutWhen it comes to the direction of your kitchen, you need to ensure that your kitchen faces the south-eastern direction of your home. The fire element rules the direction of your kitchen, as per Vastu, so this is a perfect direction. If it is not possible, you can try to have a kitchen facing the North Western direction.
3. Direction for Kitchen StoveOnce you are ready with the layout and the direction of your kitchen, the next thing that you have to decide is the direction of the stove and the cooking gas. As per Vastu regulations, you should always place the stove in the southeast direction. Also, the person using the stove should face the eastern direction as it is considered auspicious.
4. Blow away negative energyAccording to Vastu, your kitchen should have at least two windows to let out the negativity. An exhaust fan is also essential; you should place it in the eastern direction to suck out the negative energy.
5. Position of the SinkSinks and taps in your kitchen indicate flowing water; hence, according to Vastu, the North-eastern direction is the most auspicious. However, the sink should not be close to the gas stove as fire and water are opposite elements and repel each other.
6. Position of the FridgeAs per Vastu regulations for your kitchen, the refrigerator should be placed in the Southwest direction, approximately a foot away from the corners. You need to avoid placing it in the North-eastern direction at any cost.
7. Tips for Electrical AppliancesMost modern kitchens have the latest electrical appliances like microwaves, OTG, mixer heaters, sandwich makers, etc. These electrical appliances should always be facing the Southwest direction in your kitchen. You also must ensure that none of these appliances is in the North-eastern direction.
Things to Strictly Avoid:
- You should not position the kitchen door in any corner of the house
- You need to keep space between the sink and the store
- Avoid building your kitchen directly under or above the bathroom, bedroom, or Pooja room.
Compared to metro cities like Mumbai or Delhi, where real estate prices have risen dramatically over the past few years, Gurgaon's real estate market hasn't yet seen a considerable price hike. However, if you are buying a flat in Gurgaon, you must select a suitable place first. Most home buyers cut off some expenses to save significantly for a higher down payment.
So today, we will discuss all the costs associated while buying a flat in Gurgaon.
Factors that determine the charges:
1. Location valueBuying a property in and around commercial areas and busy market districts will be more expensive than buying a flat in isolated residential areas. Also, the cost of well-developed colonies near educational institutions, hospitals, and shopping areas is also higher.
2. Resale valueNewly developed properties mostly have a higher price. Even those properties that have been appropriately maintained over the years can be pretty expensive. Regular maintenance along with upgrades can also increase the value of a home.
3. Construction QualityThe cost of your 3BHK flat in Gurgaon will also depend on the construction materials used. Quality homes are pretty expensive; however, they will require fewer repairs.
4. Luxury AmenitiesResidential properties in Gurgaon with more advanced luxury amenities are also expensive. Most home buyers search for apartments in residential complexes that offer basic amenities like power backup, plumbing, sewage treatment, and some leisure amenities like parks, swimming pools, and gyms.
5. Builder's ReputationThe best builders in Gurgaon will use high-quality materials for their construction. Therefore, such a project will naturally be more expensive.
Additional expenses that you need to consider before buying a flat in Gurgaon
1. Stamp dutyThe Indian government collects this fee under Section 3 of the Indian Stamp Act 1899. Stamp duty validates the sale agreement between two parties and is used to keep track of the property.
2. GSTAll the home buyers in India have to pay GST @ 1% for affordable housing and @5% for non-affordable housing while buying under-construction properties like bungalows, apartments, and flats.
3. PLCPreferential Locality Charge or PLC is applicable for all the apartments with a garden view, pool view, sea view, or Lake view. Whenever you choose a flat or apartment based on a specific view, PLC will be charged, which will range from INR 100 to INR 500 per square foot.
4. Brokerage FeeIf you use a broker to find your dream home, you will pay a little extra. The broker will be charging a commission from both the parties (buyer and seller) for a smooth transaction.
5. Parking ChargeYou will only be given one parking spot even if you own more than one automobile. You have to pay additional charges for an extra spot.
6. Maintenance cost depositThe builder will collect a maintenance deposit to develop a Corpus fund. The money earned from the funds will be used to maintain the communal areas.
7. Miscellaneous chargesApart from this fee, you can also be asked to pay additional charges. Some of them will have no connection to your apartment, but they may be related to purchasing and shifting. For example, miscellaneous charges might include bank loan inspection fees or the cost of hiring packers or movers. So if you are searching for a 2BHK Flat for Sale in Gurgaon, then the best choice would be to contact Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences.
Krisumi Waterfall Residences located in Sector 36A Gurgaon near Dwarka Expressway is one of the most awaited under-construction housing projects. We are offering numerous 2 and 3BHK flats in Gurgaon and penthouses for sale. Our residential society will have all the basic facilities and amenities that a homebuyer needs for their comfort and to lead a luxurious life. We are a RERA registered society, therefore all the exact details and important information regarding the project is easily available on the official RERA portal. Our residential project is spread over an area of 5.43 acres and the builder is offering 433 luxurious apartments. Krisumi Waterfall Residences will be having three towers with 34 floors on each of the towers. We will be offering some unique and exclusive amenities like a swimming pool, chill-out lounge, Tennis Court, Cricket Pitch, Squash Court, Skating Rink, Badminton Court, and Cycling & Jogging Track. All the residents will also have unlimited access to Spa/Sauna/Steam, Restaurants/Cafeterias, Internet/Wi-Fi, and provisions in the project. We will also be offering 24 by 7 state-of-the-art security and this will be a Gated Community.
Now let us discuss the prices of apartments that Krisumi Waterfall Residences is offering.
3BHK + S (3LDK)
- Saleable Area: 232.53-235.78 square metres / 2503 - 2538 sqft
- Exclusive Area: 176.14 - 178.55 square metres/ 1896 - 1922 sqft
- Carpet Area: 122.81 - 123.16 square metres/ 1322 - 1325 sqft
- Saleable Area:87 - 183.57 sqm/ 1946 - 1976 sqft
- Exclusive Area:02 - 139.07 sqm / 1474 - 1 497 sqft
- Carpet Area: 93.73 - 96.05 SQ. sqm / 1009 - 1033 sqft
- Saleable Area: 232.53 - 235.78 sqm / 2503 - 2538 sqft
- Exclusive Area: 176.14 - 178.55 sqm / 1896 - 1922 sqft
- Carpet Area: 122.81 - 123.16 sqm / 1322 - 1325 sq ft
2LDK + Personal Workspace
- Saleable Area:180.87 – sqm / 1946 - 1956 Sq ft
- Exclusive Area:: 137.02 – 137.64 sqm / 1474 – 1482 sq ft
- Carpet Area: 93.76 sqm / 1009 sq ft
- Saleable Area: 411.51 sqm / 4429.50 sq ft
- Exclusive Area: 311.75 sqm / 3355.68 sq ft
- Carpet Area: 208.84 sqm / 2247.96 sq ft.
- You need to pay ₹500 000 amount on the booking
- The Booking amount has to be paid within 30 days from booking and it will constitute 10% of sale consideration (less advance amount of ₹500 000 + GST +registration & stamp duty on an agreement for sale
- If you pay the amount within 90 days from booking or completion of excavation work, whichever is later you have to pay 30% of sale consideration + GST
- On the application of OC your dues will be 30% of sale consideration + GST
- You will need to pay 30% of sale consideration + GST + IFMSD+ registration & stamp duty on the conveyance deed on the offer of possession.