How you decorate your house portrays an image of your choices and personality. The way you organise each piece of furniture and select the interior home colours reflects your taste. The colour combination you choose for the interior walls of your dream house has a significant influence on your family, and people need to make sure to select the correct wall colour combination.
Buying a house for the very first time is a big decision. You have to consider numerous factors before finalising a property. One such important factor is the brand or the developer from whom you choose to buy your dream house. A Reliable real estate developer will have all the correct documents, credentials and permissions for construction and deliver the properties within the deadline. As the cost of properties is increasing daily, you must select the correct real estate developer from whom you are buying your apartment.
Here is a list of the advantages of buying a house from a well-known builder.
1. Following RERA RegulationsAll Reputed developers are registered under RERA, and they ensure that the customers know about this. So before choosing any developer, you need to ensure this factor. Additionally, with the introduction of RERA, the developer has to follow the rules and regulations, and there is no chance of foul play.
2. Follows DeadlinesReputed construction companies ensure they can deliver the apartments to their customers on time. And after the introduction of RERA, it has become their main responsibility to finish their projects within the deadline. So, you can rest assured that you will have the key to your dream house within the promised time.
3. Higher ROIThe developer or brand you choose will act as a plus point if you are planning to sell or rent out your property in the future. Most reputed builders develop residential projects in popular areas with good connectivity and a secured and up-market neighbourhood. Therefore, you can get a better ROI.
4. Top Notch SecurityMost famous real estate developers will offer state of earth security features and gadgets in their residential projects. So you can rest assured that your family members and valuables will be safe from any kind of harm or theft, or burglary.
5. Top class Customer ServiceBuying a 2BHK flat for sale in Gurgaon is a long-term investment; therefore, you would want a good relationship with the developer. A well-known real estate developer will understand the importance of customer service. So they offer excellent customer service to their buyers.
6. High-class features and amenitiesYou definitely want your dream house to come with top-notch and excellent amenities that will cater to your and your family's needs. Once you buy a property from a reputed developer, you will automatically have access to premium amenities like swimming pools, 24/7 electricity, a children's park, a basketball court and various other amenities.
7. Easy Bank LoansEstablished real estate developers have earned their name and a certain amount of trust in the market. They also have tie-ups with various banks, credit unions and financial institutions. Therefore, when you decide to invest in a property developed by a reputable company and apply for a housing loan, it will be easily sanctioned without much hassle.
Things to consider before selecting the best real estate developer:
- Get to know your options face to face and visit the residential projects
- Check the testimonials and history of the developer
- Learn about the safety measures taken by the builder
- Research about the licence and certifications of the real estate developer
- Make sure that the construction company is RERA-registered
Well, it is pretty common for home buyers to be confused about the terms and jargon used by property agents and realtors. While buying an apartment you might have heard of terms like Built-up area, super Built-up area, and carpet area, which in most cases are beyond the understanding of a common person. So if you are planning to buy an apartment, it is important to understand the difference between these three terms; therefore, you need to know what is carpet area, Built-up area and Super Built-up area.
In the article, we will discuss real estate technical terms in detail.
Carpet AreaTechnically speaking carpet area is the area in your apartment that you can cover using a rug or a carpet. As per the RERA, the carpet area of an apartment is the net usable floor area. The area covered by the external walls is not included while calculating the carpet area; however, the internal partitions are considered.
How to Calculate Carpet Area?Carpet Area = Area of the living room + bedroom + balconies + toilet - the thickness of the inner walls. According to the rules and regulations set by the RERA Act, the real estate agent is responsible for making the buyers aware of the total carpet area of the property. Therefore, the price of an apartment should be based on the carpet area.
Important Things About Carpet Area:
- The developer has to include the carpet area on the sale agreement, sale deed and brochure.
- You need to verify the carpet area on the brochure and the actual area.
Built-up AreaThe Built-up area in an apartment is the sum of the actual carpet area and the space taken up by the walls. This area in an apartment also includes the terrace, flower beds, balconies, etc. It is always greater than the carpet area of the apartment. In most cases, the Built-up area is approximately 15 to 30% of the carpet area. For example, if the Built-up area of a 2BHK flat in Gurgaon is 1000 square feet, then the carpet area would be approximately 700 square feet.
How to calculate the Built-up area?Built-up Area = Area of the balcony + Area of the walls + Carpet area.
Important things to know about Built-up Area
- Most builders use the Built-up area to determine the actual area that can be used
- You can calculate the estimated value of the carpet area by knowing the Built-up area
Super Built-up areaThe area calculated, after adding the Built-up area of the property and the proportionate area of the common facilities in a residential housing project, is the super Built-up area. Some common facilities included in the calculation include the area of the garden, the park, the clubhouse, the swimming pool, the lobby, the lift shaft, the stairs, etc.
How to calculate the Super Built-up area?Super Built-up Area = Built-up area of the apartment + the Common areas (swimming pool, lobby, lift, stairs)
Important things to know about the Super Built-up area
- Remember that real estate deals based on the super Built-up area can be deceptive
- However, if the developer is sharing the super Built-up area, you must ask them for a price breakdown of the different components used.
Bought a new house and have no idea how to make it unique. Are you planning on inviting guests to your new house for a housewarming party, but you are confused about what decorations may impress them? Well, after buying a new house you will have many such questions. A simple way to make your house look cool and beautiful is learning about some of the top light decoration tips. We have been using artificial lighting since 70000 BC, and as the world has progressed, we made candles to intelligent lighting systems that can be controlled by a single tap. Simply speaking, lighting plays a crucial role in defining your aesthetics and your apartment's glamorous quotient.
Be it your living room, garden, or bedroom, we have put some of the top light decoration ideas just for you.
Best Light Decor Tips
1. Ambient LightAmbient light is the main light source for your room. It offers a soft light, offers visibility and provides illumination. In addition, ambient lights help you move through your room safely.
2. Accent lightAccent lighting is used to set the ambience of your living space by channelling a series of lights at a certain focal point. This type of lighting offers a theatrical look by illuminating the architecture and the dark areas. Most people prefer accent lighting to highlight their paintings, artwork, statues, bookshelves and furniture.
3. Linear lightsIf you do not like chandeliers, then the perfect alternative would be using linear lights. These lights can easily replace the complicated lighting style and offer your room a smart and sleek appearance. Besides offering your room a lovely and calm glow, you can also use linear lights for space optimisation. So if you want to change the appearance of your living room, this is the best option. You can even hang them or place them outdoors.
4. Ceiling Mounted LightsIf you are looking for lights for your bedroom, then ceiling-mounted lights are a must. These lights are available as flushed or semi-flushed and offer the maximum light. The flushed type is mostly available in the market as dome-shaped and touches the ceiling. On the other hand, the semi-flushed options keep some space between the walls and offer a halo-like effect. If you want something unique, combine the flushed and semi-flush ceiling-mounted lights, offering extra shine to dark areas.
5. Task LightIf you are a person who spends a lot of time in their study or office room, then task lighting is something which you must have. It is a unique setup that creates a shadow-free space. This type of lighting is perfect for studies. Some common examples of task lighting are ceiling pendants, overhead lamps, and desk lamps.
Unique Options for Room Lighting
- Stars and Hanging Lights
- Wall Lights
There are different kinds of energy prevailing in your home, but the kitchen is one area that attracts good and bad energy. Every single appliance and utensil stored in your kitchen is essential, and if they are not placed according to the principles of the Vastu Shastra, then there won't be any positive energy. So you have to follow specific rules and Kitchen Vastu guidelines to enhance the positive aura.
From layout to placement changes, here is a list of some invaluable kitchen Vastu guidelines for better health.
Top Vastu Tips for Your KitchenTo ensure an abundance of positive energy in your kitchen, the elements of earth, fire, water, sky, and air must be balanced as per Vastu regulations. If possible, try to change the positions or amend certain places in your kitchen to increase the overall positive energy in your house.
1. The DirectionThe kitchen entrance in your 2BHK flat in Gurgaon is pretty important. According to Vastu experts, the entrance of the door to your kitchen has to be in the North-western or eastern direction. You also must ensure that the entrance is not in any corner of the house.
2. Kitchen LayoutWhen it comes to the direction of your kitchen, you need to ensure that your kitchen faces the south-eastern direction of your home. The fire element rules the direction of your kitchen, as per Vastu, so this is a perfect direction. If it is not possible, you can try to have a kitchen facing the North Western direction.
3. Direction for Kitchen StoveOnce you are ready with the layout and the direction of your kitchen, the next thing that you have to decide is the direction of the stove and the cooking gas. As per Vastu regulations, you should always place the stove in the southeast direction. Also, the person using the stove should face the eastern direction as it is considered auspicious.
4. Blow away negative energyAccording to Vastu, your kitchen should have at least two windows to let out the negativity. An exhaust fan is also essential; you should place it in the eastern direction to suck out the negative energy.
5. Position of the SinkSinks and taps in your kitchen indicate flowing water; hence, according to Vastu, the North-eastern direction is the most auspicious. However, the sink should not be close to the gas stove as fire and water are opposite elements and repel each other.
6. Position of the FridgeAs per Vastu regulations for your kitchen, the refrigerator should be placed in the Southwest direction, approximately a foot away from the corners. You need to avoid placing it in the North-eastern direction at any cost.
7. Tips for Electrical AppliancesMost modern kitchens have the latest electrical appliances like microwaves, OTG, mixer heaters, sandwich makers, etc. These electrical appliances should always be facing the Southwest direction in your kitchen. You also must ensure that none of these appliances is in the North-eastern direction.
Things to Strictly Avoid:
- You should not position the kitchen door in any corner of the house
- You need to keep space between the sink and the store
- Avoid building your kitchen directly under or above the bathroom, bedroom, or Pooja room.
Compared to metro cities like Mumbai or Delhi, where real estate prices have risen dramatically over the past few years, Gurgaon's real estate market hasn't yet seen a considerable price hike. However, if you are buying a flat in Gurgaon, you must select a suitable place first. Most home buyers cut off some expenses to save significantly for a higher down payment.
So today, we will discuss all the costs associated while buying a flat in Gurgaon.
Factors that determine the charges:
1. Location valueBuying a property in and around commercial areas and busy market districts will be more expensive than buying a flat in isolated residential areas. Also, the cost of well-developed colonies near educational institutions, hospitals, and shopping areas is also higher.
2. Resale valueNewly developed properties mostly have a higher price. Even those properties that have been appropriately maintained over the years can be pretty expensive. Regular maintenance along with upgrades can also increase the value of a home.
3. Construction QualityThe cost of your 3BHK flat in Gurgaon will also depend on the construction materials used. Quality homes are pretty expensive; however, they will require fewer repairs.
4. Luxury AmenitiesResidential properties in Gurgaon with more advanced luxury amenities are also expensive. Most home buyers search for apartments in residential complexes that offer basic amenities like power backup, plumbing, sewage treatment, and some leisure amenities like parks, swimming pools, and gyms.
5. Builder's ReputationThe best builders in Gurgaon will use high-quality materials for their construction. Therefore, such a project will naturally be more expensive.
Additional expenses that you need to consider before buying a flat in Gurgaon
1. Stamp dutyThe Indian government collects this fee under Section 3 of the Indian Stamp Act 1899. Stamp duty validates the sale agreement between two parties and is used to keep track of the property.
2. GSTAll the home buyers in India have to pay GST @ 1% for affordable housing and @5% for non-affordable housing while buying under-construction properties like bungalows, apartments, and flats.
3. PLCPreferential Locality Charge or PLC is applicable for all the apartments with a garden view, pool view, sea view, or Lake view. Whenever you choose a flat or apartment based on a specific view, PLC will be charged, which will range from INR 100 to INR 500 per square foot.
4. Brokerage FeeIf you use a broker to find your dream home, you will pay a little extra. The broker will be charging a commission from both the parties (buyer and seller) for a smooth transaction.
5. Parking ChargeYou will only be given one parking spot even if you own more than one automobile. You have to pay additional charges for an extra spot.
6. Maintenance cost depositThe builder will collect a maintenance deposit to develop a Corpus fund. The money earned from the funds will be used to maintain the communal areas.
7. Miscellaneous chargesApart from this fee, you can also be asked to pay additional charges. Some of them will have no connection to your apartment, but they may be related to purchasing and shifting. For example, miscellaneous charges might include bank loan inspection fees or the cost of hiring packers or movers. So if you are searching for a 2BHK Flat for Sale in Gurgaon, then the best choice would be to contact Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences.
Krisumi Waterfall Residences located in Sector 36A Gurgaon near Dwarka Expressway is one of the most awaited under-construction housing projects. We are offering numerous 2 and 3BHK flats in Gurgaon and penthouses for sale. Our residential society will have all the basic facilities and amenities that a homebuyer needs for their comfort and to lead a luxurious life. We are a RERA registered society, therefore all the exact details and important information regarding the project is easily available on the official RERA portal. Our residential project is spread over an area of 5.43 acres and the builder is offering 433 luxurious apartments. Krisumi Waterfall Residences will be having three towers with 34 floors on each of the towers. We will be offering some unique and exclusive amenities like a swimming pool, chill-out lounge, Tennis Court, Cricket Pitch, Squash Court, Skating Rink, Badminton Court, and Cycling & Jogging Track. All the residents will also have unlimited access to Spa/Sauna/Steam, Restaurants/Cafeterias, Internet/Wi-Fi, and provisions in the project. We will also be offering 24 by 7 state-of-the-art security and this will be a Gated Community.
Now let us discuss the prices of apartments that Krisumi Waterfall Residences is offering.
3BHK + S (3LDK)
- Saleable Area: 232.53-235.78 square metres / 2503 - 2538 sqft
- Exclusive Area: 176.14 - 178.55 square metres/ 1896 - 1922 sqft
- Carpet Area: 122.81 - 123.16 square metres/ 1322 - 1325 sqft
- Saleable Area:87 - 183.57 sqm/ 1946 - 1976 sqft
- Exclusive Area:02 - 139.07 sqm / 1474 - 1 497 sqft
- Carpet Area: 93.73 - 96.05 SQ. sqm / 1009 - 1033 sqft
- Saleable Area: 232.53 - 235.78 sqm / 2503 - 2538 sqft
- Exclusive Area: 176.14 - 178.55 sqm / 1896 - 1922 sqft
- Carpet Area: 122.81 - 123.16 sqm / 1322 - 1325 sq ft
2LDK + Personal Workspace
- Saleable Area:180.87 – sqm / 1946 - 1956 Sq ft
- Exclusive Area:: 137.02 – 137.64 sqm / 1474 – 1482 sq ft
- Carpet Area: 93.76 sqm / 1009 sq ft
- Saleable Area: 411.51 sqm / 4429.50 sq ft
- Exclusive Area: 311.75 sqm / 3355.68 sq ft
- Carpet Area: 208.84 sqm / 2247.96 sq ft.
- You need to pay ₹500 000 amount on the booking
- The Booking amount has to be paid within 30 days from booking and it will constitute 10% of sale consideration (less advance amount of ₹500 000 + GST +registration & stamp duty on an agreement for sale
- If you pay the amount within 90 days from booking or completion of excavation work, whichever is later you have to pay 30% of sale consideration + GST
- On the application of OC your dues will be 30% of sale consideration + GST
- You will need to pay 30% of sale consideration + GST + IFMSD+ registration & stamp duty on the conveyance deed on the offer of possession.
The quality of flooring, materials, and floor design is an essential aspect of interior design. Beautifully designed floors will create an everlasting impression on your guests. The floors in your apartment take various loads from everyday activities and are always prone to damage and wear and tear. So this is why you must choose suitable materials for your floor.
So if you are remodeling your apartment, you can consider the following options and floor designs to make your apartment look even more attractive.
1. Floor design for your living room
Centrepiece floor design
2. Floor design for bedroom
Patterned wooden flooring
3. Floor design for dining room
Marble grid pattern
Checkerboard floor pattern
4. Floor Design for kitchen
5. Floor design for bathroom
Herringbone Floor Tile
According to Vastu Shastra, the northern direction is considered the most auspicious direction as it is the direction of Lord Kuber, also known as the God of Wealth. If you follow all the Home Vastu Tips correctly, a North-facing home will be filled with positivity. But for the north direction to be entirely beneficial for your home, you need to make sure that you remove every trace of negative energy from the direction.
Go through the article to learn about the various principles and essential details you need to know about a north-facing house.
Significance of a north-facing houseThe northern direction is considered lucky and more auspicious than the other three directions. Therefore, the residents of a house will attract prosperity and growth. As per Vastu, the northern face of your house will be beneficial if you are a businessman or associated with financial services. This is also the direction connected with planet Mercury; hence, it is known to be quite advantageous for people working in banking sectors, printing industries, travel, publishing, etc.
Tips to follow if you have a north-facing house
1. The living roomYour living room should be facing the north-east or north-western corner. Ensure that heavy furniture like a heavy table or a sofa is placed in the western corner or the south-western corner of the room. Additional electronic items and appliances should be in the south-east zone. 2. Bedroom The master bedroom in your 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon should be in the south-west direction of your house, and the entrance door must be in the west, north, or east. Avoid the south-east as it might lead to misunderstandings and quarrel among spouses. The bed should be positioned in the eastern or Southern direction and not opposite to the main door. The west is the perfect direction for your kids' bedroom, and the guest bedroom should be in the northwest direction.
3. Pooja RoomAs per Vastu, the Pooja room for a north-facing house should always be in the North-eastern direction.
4. WashroomThe position of your bathroom is also vital as it is the place where you clean yourself and get rid of waste. Your bathroom should be positioned in the west, south, north-west, and south-west direction.
5. KitchenThe kitchen is the heart of the house and should be positioned in the south-east direction. It is because Agni, or the fire element, dominates this direction. The north-west direction is also favourable.
6. Staircase placementAccording to Vastu recommendations, your staircase should be positioned in the west, south, south-east, or south-west direction for better results. Correct placement of your staircase is necessary for good health, and the staircase should always be in the clockwise direction.
7. Colour of your HouseAccording to Vastu recommendations, the north-facing house should have white and neutral colours like khaki, cream, and warm grey. If you love bright colours, you can use warm blue or green. However, avoid using any darker shades like maroon or red. North-facing homes are auspicious and highly beneficial for your growth, if you follow the vastu recommendations. If you are looking for the best 2BHK Flat for Sale in Gurgaon, you can visit Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies.
The final letter comes in, and boom, you are a proud owner of a beautiful 3BHK apartment. As everything is set, the next step is to decorate your apartment and turn it into your dream house. In your premium apartment, you will want maximum comfort, luxury and optimum functionality. But you may be confused about how to create this feeling of a premium home. You might have a few bits and pieces of different ideas for your 3BHK apartments in Krisumi Japanese waterfall residencies, but you still might not have a unified version. While designing your apartment can be exciting with numerous possibilities, the process can be overwhelming and time-consuming. From selecting the correct colour and set of furniture and the perfect matching colour palette to finding the best appliances, there is a lot to do before you can achieve complete satisfaction.