Christmas will not be the same as last year since the pandemic has ended, so it will be better to celebrate Christmas differently this time in your dream home.
Buying a house for the very first time is a big decision. You have to consider numerous factors before finalising a property. One such important factor is the brand or the developer from whom you choose to buy your dream house. A Reliable real estate developer will have all the correct documents, credentials and permissions for construction and deliver the properties within the deadline. As the cost of properties is increasing daily, you must select the correct real estate developer from whom you are buying your apartment.
Here is a list of the advantages of buying a house from a well-known builder.
1. Following RERA RegulationsAll Reputed developers are registered under RERA, and they ensure that the customers know about this. So before choosing any developer, you need to ensure this factor. Additionally, with the introduction of RERA, the developer has to follow the rules and regulations, and there is no chance of foul play.
2. Follows DeadlinesReputed construction companies ensure they can deliver the apartments to their customers on time. And after the introduction of RERA, it has become their main responsibility to finish their projects within the deadline. So, you can rest assured that you will have the key to your dream house within the promised time.
3. Higher ROIThe developer or brand you choose will act as a plus point if you are planning to sell or rent out your property in the future. Most reputed builders develop residential projects in popular areas with good connectivity and a secured and up-market neighbourhood. Therefore, you can get a better ROI.
4. Top Notch SecurityMost famous real estate developers will offer state of earth security features and gadgets in their residential projects. So you can rest assured that your family members and valuables will be safe from any kind of harm or theft, or burglary.
5. Top class Customer ServiceBuying a 2BHK flat for sale in Gurgaon is a long-term investment; therefore, you would want a good relationship with the developer. A well-known real estate developer will understand the importance of customer service. So they offer excellent customer service to their buyers.
6. High-class features and amenitiesYou definitely want your dream house to come with top-notch and excellent amenities that will cater to your and your family's needs. Once you buy a property from a reputed developer, you will automatically have access to premium amenities like swimming pools, 24/7 electricity, a children's park, a basketball court and various other amenities.
7. Easy Bank LoansEstablished real estate developers have earned their name and a certain amount of trust in the market. They also have tie-ups with various banks, credit unions and financial institutions. Therefore, when you decide to invest in a property developed by a reputable company and apply for a housing loan, it will be easily sanctioned without much hassle.
Things to consider before selecting the best real estate developer:
- Get to know your options face to face and visit the residential projects
- Check the testimonials and history of the developer
- Learn about the safety measures taken by the builder
- Research about the licence and certifications of the real estate developer
- Make sure that the construction company is RERA-registered
Bought a new house and have no idea how to make it unique. Are you planning on inviting guests to your new house for a housewarming party, but you are confused about what decorations may impress them? Well, after buying a new house you will have many such questions. A simple way to make your house look cool and beautiful is learning about some of the top light decoration tips. We have been using artificial lighting since 70000 BC, and as the world has progressed, we made candles to intelligent lighting systems that can be controlled by a single tap. Simply speaking, lighting plays a crucial role in defining your aesthetics and your apartment's glamorous quotient.
Be it your living room, garden, or bedroom, we have put some of the top light decoration ideas just for you.
Best Light Decor Tips
1. Ambient LightAmbient light is the main light source for your room. It offers a soft light, offers visibility and provides illumination. In addition, ambient lights help you move through your room safely.
2. Accent lightAccent lighting is used to set the ambience of your living space by channelling a series of lights at a certain focal point. This type of lighting offers a theatrical look by illuminating the architecture and the dark areas. Most people prefer accent lighting to highlight their paintings, artwork, statues, bookshelves and furniture.
3. Linear lightsIf you do not like chandeliers, then the perfect alternative would be using linear lights. These lights can easily replace the complicated lighting style and offer your room a smart and sleek appearance. Besides offering your room a lovely and calm glow, you can also use linear lights for space optimisation. So if you want to change the appearance of your living room, this is the best option. You can even hang them or place them outdoors.
4. Ceiling Mounted LightsIf you are looking for lights for your bedroom, then ceiling-mounted lights are a must. These lights are available as flushed or semi-flushed and offer the maximum light. The flushed type is mostly available in the market as dome-shaped and touches the ceiling. On the other hand, the semi-flushed options keep some space between the walls and offer a halo-like effect. If you want something unique, combine the flushed and semi-flush ceiling-mounted lights, offering extra shine to dark areas.
5. Task LightIf you are a person who spends a lot of time in their study or office room, then task lighting is something which you must have. It is a unique setup that creates a shadow-free space. This type of lighting is perfect for studies. Some common examples of task lighting are ceiling pendants, overhead lamps, and desk lamps.
Unique Options for Room Lighting
- Stars and Hanging Lights
- Wall Lights
Owning a house is a dream for many individuals, and this financial goal has transcended nationality and religion. If you are ready with your financial plan and necessary savings for buying a house, the next step is to decide whether to buy 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon or an independent house. In most cases, due to lack of space and higher price rates in metro cities, most potential home buyers look for apartments. Apartments usually come cheaper than independent properties, which are generally in the form of a duplex or a villa. But, you need to consider various factors like rent, location, accessibility, security, and many more before choosing this lifetime investment. So here, in this blog, we will explain some of the fundamental differences between an apartment and an independent house. This will help you select the best choice according to your preference.