With the world transforming into a grey, real jungle, desiring landscapes mould our hearts to jump for more. The crucial steps that have been made for the development will become a healthy survival for tomorrow. The surrounding environment has already become a threat to us due to the heavy pollution, so it's essential to bring urban greenery around our place. It’s essential to come forward and show some initiative towards making the environment friendly. It ensures that all the Luxury Residential Apartment should be constructed around the Urban greenery. Let's make things well-defined. That is why it is required to focus more on the urban greenery in a township.
Buying a house for the very first time is a big decision. You have to consider numerous factors before finalising a property. One such important factor is the brand or the developer from whom you choose to buy your dream house. A Reliable real estate developer will have all the correct documents, credentials and permissions for construction and deliver the properties within the deadline. As the cost of properties is increasing daily, you must select the correct real estate developer from whom you are buying your apartment.
Here is a list of the advantages of buying a house from a well-known builder.
1. Following RERA RegulationsAll Reputed developers are registered under RERA, and they ensure that the customers know about this. So before choosing any developer, you need to ensure this factor. Additionally, with the introduction of RERA, the developer has to follow the rules and regulations, and there is no chance of foul play.
2. Follows DeadlinesReputed construction companies ensure they can deliver the apartments to their customers on time. And after the introduction of RERA, it has become their main responsibility to finish their projects within the deadline. So, you can rest assured that you will have the key to your dream house within the promised time.
3. Higher ROIThe developer or brand you choose will act as a plus point if you are planning to sell or rent out your property in the future. Most reputed builders develop residential projects in popular areas with good connectivity and a secured and up-market neighbourhood. Therefore, you can get a better ROI.
4. Top Notch SecurityMost famous real estate developers will offer state of earth security features and gadgets in their residential projects. So you can rest assured that your family members and valuables will be safe from any kind of harm or theft, or burglary.
5. Top class Customer ServiceBuying a 2BHK flat for sale in Gurgaon is a long-term investment; therefore, you would want a good relationship with the developer. A well-known real estate developer will understand the importance of customer service. So they offer excellent customer service to their buyers.
6. High-class features and amenitiesYou definitely want your dream house to come with top-notch and excellent amenities that will cater to your and your family's needs. Once you buy a property from a reputed developer, you will automatically have access to premium amenities like swimming pools, 24/7 electricity, a children's park, a basketball court and various other amenities.
7. Easy Bank LoansEstablished real estate developers have earned their name and a certain amount of trust in the market. They also have tie-ups with various banks, credit unions and financial institutions. Therefore, when you decide to invest in a property developed by a reputable company and apply for a housing loan, it will be easily sanctioned without much hassle.
Things to consider before selecting the best real estate developer:
- Get to know your options face to face and visit the residential projects
- Check the testimonials and history of the developer
- Learn about the safety measures taken by the builder
- Research about the licence and certifications of the real estate developer
- Make sure that the construction company is RERA-registered
Bought a new house and have no idea how to make it unique. Are you planning on inviting guests to your new house for a housewarming party, but you are confused about what decorations may impress them? Well, after buying a new house you will have many such questions. A simple way to make your house look cool and beautiful is learning about some of the top light decoration tips. We have been using artificial lighting since 70000 BC, and as the world has progressed, we made candles to intelligent lighting systems that can be controlled by a single tap. Simply speaking, lighting plays a crucial role in defining your aesthetics and your apartment's glamorous quotient.
Be it your living room, garden, or bedroom, we have put some of the top light decoration ideas just for you.
Best Light Decor Tips
1. Ambient LightAmbient light is the main light source for your room. It offers a soft light, offers visibility and provides illumination. In addition, ambient lights help you move through your room safely.
2. Accent lightAccent lighting is used to set the ambience of your living space by channelling a series of lights at a certain focal point. This type of lighting offers a theatrical look by illuminating the architecture and the dark areas. Most people prefer accent lighting to highlight their paintings, artwork, statues, bookshelves and furniture.
3. Linear lightsIf you do not like chandeliers, then the perfect alternative would be using linear lights. These lights can easily replace the complicated lighting style and offer your room a smart and sleek appearance. Besides offering your room a lovely and calm glow, you can also use linear lights for space optimisation. So if you want to change the appearance of your living room, this is the best option. You can even hang them or place them outdoors.
4. Ceiling Mounted LightsIf you are looking for lights for your bedroom, then ceiling-mounted lights are a must. These lights are available as flushed or semi-flushed and offer the maximum light. The flushed type is mostly available in the market as dome-shaped and touches the ceiling. On the other hand, the semi-flushed options keep some space between the walls and offer a halo-like effect. If you want something unique, combine the flushed and semi-flush ceiling-mounted lights, offering extra shine to dark areas.
5. Task LightIf you are a person who spends a lot of time in their study or office room, then task lighting is something which you must have. It is a unique setup that creates a shadow-free space. This type of lighting is perfect for studies. Some common examples of task lighting are ceiling pendants, overhead lamps, and desk lamps.
Unique Options for Room Lighting
- Stars and Hanging Lights
- Wall Lights
In the past couple of decades, there has been a steady rise in NRI investing in the real estate markets of India. According to recent statistics, out of the 80 billion US dollars India earned last year, more than 13 billion dollars was from the real estate market. Specific factors like the falling value of the Rupee and uncertainty in other investment options have made the path clear for investing in the real estate market.
Even though there are no specific restrictions, NRIs must know a few things before investing in the Indian real estate market.
1. Identify the best location.Due to rapid urbanization and quick development, many areas in India have gained prominence. Certain places like IT hubs have become the top choice for investment as numerous IT organizations set up their offices. These localities are not only gaining popularity, but they are also experiencing unprecedented value appreciation. These factors make these areas attractive real estate investment destinations for NRI.
2. Choose a popular developer.While buying Apartments or commercial properties, an NRI has to pick the correct builder who has enough experience in the market and is reliable. It is one of the essential factors that you have to keep in mind. Most NRIs looking to invest in 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon find it convenient to work with reputed and honest developers who usually have the necessary qualifications and certificates.
3. Housing loans availableMost banks and financial institutions in India offer NRIs funding options like housing loans. As the payment will be in INR, you have to open an NRE or NRO account. However, you need an excellent CIBIL score to qualify for a housing loan. Also, you need to have an Indian resident as a co-applicant.
4. Learn about RERAAs most builders and developers have to follow rules recommended by RERA, NRIs are also protected from any offenses or misdeeds of these builders. As an NRI, you can rest assured that the project will be completed within the deadline and receive all the promised aspects like carpet area and amenities.
5. No restriction on the number of propertiesAn NRI can invest in as many properties as they want. The only thing that they have to know is the type of tax liability they have to bear. As an NRI, you do not have to get any special permission to invest in real estate property in India. If you buy more than one property only one of them will be considered for their own self. The other properties will be categorized for leasing purposes. Therefore, the rent which you will receive from them will also be taxable. India is one of the fastest-growing real estate markets in the whole world. With the ability to withstand any type of pressure and even sustain recession on a global level, the Indian real estate market is a lucrative option for NRIs to invest in. Additionally, the rules and regulations in India are pretty lenient. If you are searching for a 2BHK flat for sale in Gurgaon, then you can visit the official website of Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences.
Buying an apartment for yourself and your family is a dream for most people in India. Meticulously planning to save money for several years can be daunting. But, home buying can be pretty smooth if you have the correct documents and an excellent legal understanding. While buying a 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon, you must be highly cautious at every step of the process until the process is complete.
Let us discuss the legal documents you need to buy a new home.
1. RERA Registration CertificateOnce you have selected the property you want to buy, you must check whether the project and the builder are registered with RERA. Using this, you can check the builder and project details.
2. Letter of AllotmentIf you are planning to buy an under-construction building, it is advised that you get the allotment letter which will include all the correct details of your apartment or home and the financial details. Additionally, this letter of allotment is required for getting a housing loan from a bank or any other financial institution, as the document is proof of the actual property price.
3. Occupancy Certificate or OCThis crucial legal document allows the home buyer to physically possess the property. This document also proves that the development authorities or the municipality has inspected the property and that the developer has followed all the government-recommended rules and regulatory conditions. It is mandatory to get the occupancy certificate. Failure to do so will result in a penalty or eviction to the buyer.
4. Khata CertificateProperty tax is another mandatory charge that must be paid while buying the property. In Karnataka, property tax is known as khata or khata property tax. A Khata certificate is a legal document that represents the property assessment account. The document contains crucial information about the property, like the carpet area, the demarcations, the build-up area, and the owner's details (name, age, address, property tax ID). Khata certificates have different names across different states. Like in Maharashtra, it is known as a property register card.
5. Sale AgreementThis is one of the first documents you receive while buying a new home. The sale agreement includes the sales terms and the conditions of the property between the developer and the buyer. This critical document also contains the total payment that has to be made, the amount of payment that has already been made, and the expected date of the full payment. The sale agreement document facilities the sale process and acts as a map for financial transactions with the property descriptions.
6. Sale Deed and Title DeedThis is the final document of ownership. The sale deed records and maintains the actual ownership transfer of the property from the builder to the owner. It has to be registered at the sub-registers office so that the property you are buying can be included in the jurisdiction of the city where the transaction takes place. The sale deed also marks the end point of the sale agreement and initiates the beginning of the sale process.
7. NOCNOC or non-objection certificate is a mandatory document you must get from the developer. Without a NOC, IOD cannot be granted to the builder. If you are planning to buy a 2BHK flat for sale in Gurgaon, these documents and necessary checks will ensure a smooth buying process. To buy the best 2, 3 BHK and penthouses in Gurgaon, you can visit Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences.
Compared to metro cities like Mumbai or Delhi, where real estate prices have risen dramatically over the past few years, Gurgaon's real estate market hasn't yet seen a considerable price hike. However, if you are buying a flat in Gurgaon, you must select a suitable place first. Most home buyers cut off some expenses to save significantly for a higher down payment.
So today, we will discuss all the costs associated while buying a flat in Gurgaon.
Factors that determine the charges:
1. Location valueBuying a property in and around commercial areas and busy market districts will be more expensive than buying a flat in isolated residential areas. Also, the cost of well-developed colonies near educational institutions, hospitals, and shopping areas is also higher.
2. Resale valueNewly developed properties mostly have a higher price. Even those properties that have been appropriately maintained over the years can be pretty expensive. Regular maintenance along with upgrades can also increase the value of a home.
3. Construction QualityThe cost of your 3BHK flat in Gurgaon will also depend on the construction materials used. Quality homes are pretty expensive; however, they will require fewer repairs.
4. Luxury AmenitiesResidential properties in Gurgaon with more advanced luxury amenities are also expensive. Most home buyers search for apartments in residential complexes that offer basic amenities like power backup, plumbing, sewage treatment, and some leisure amenities like parks, swimming pools, and gyms.
5. Builder's ReputationThe best builders in Gurgaon will use high-quality materials for their construction. Therefore, such a project will naturally be more expensive.
Additional expenses that you need to consider before buying a flat in Gurgaon
1. Stamp dutyThe Indian government collects this fee under Section 3 of the Indian Stamp Act 1899. Stamp duty validates the sale agreement between two parties and is used to keep track of the property.
2. GSTAll the home buyers in India have to pay GST @ 1% for affordable housing and @5% for non-affordable housing while buying under-construction properties like bungalows, apartments, and flats.
3. PLCPreferential Locality Charge or PLC is applicable for all the apartments with a garden view, pool view, sea view, or Lake view. Whenever you choose a flat or apartment based on a specific view, PLC will be charged, which will range from INR 100 to INR 500 per square foot.
4. Brokerage FeeIf you use a broker to find your dream home, you will pay a little extra. The broker will be charging a commission from both the parties (buyer and seller) for a smooth transaction.
5. Parking ChargeYou will only be given one parking spot even if you own more than one automobile. You have to pay additional charges for an extra spot.
6. Maintenance cost depositThe builder will collect a maintenance deposit to develop a Corpus fund. The money earned from the funds will be used to maintain the communal areas.
7. Miscellaneous chargesApart from this fee, you can also be asked to pay additional charges. Some of them will have no connection to your apartment, but they may be related to purchasing and shifting. For example, miscellaneous charges might include bank loan inspection fees or the cost of hiring packers or movers. So if you are searching for a 2BHK Flat for Sale in Gurgaon, then the best choice would be to contact Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences.
Krisumi Waterfall Residences is an elegant residential project developed by Krisumi Corporation, a popular residential developer in Gurgaon. The residential complex is situated on Sector 36A, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon, and is well connected to major cities via the Dwarka Expressway, NH8. The residential complex is spread over a land of 5.4 acres and has approximately 433 luxury apartments for sale. Krisumi Waterfall Residences is offering 2 & 3BHK and penthouses.
Let's discuss the lush greenery you will enjoy when purchasing a flat in Krisumi Waterfall Residences.
1. Kids Play AreaWith the increase in the number of residential complexes and technological advancements, most kids nowadays are glued to their mobile phones as there is no space or open fields where they can play. However, when you buy 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon with us, you do not have to worry about this. This is because the residential complex has a designated kids' play area where your kids can run around, play, and live "the time" of their life. These green parks play an essential role in the overall growth of your child. So your child can now enjoy quality time close to nature, and the carefree atmosphere.
2. Gardens and LandscapeThe main aim of Krisumi was to offer an aesthetic and philosophical touch to the residential complex by highlighting the natural elements and avoiding any artificial ornamentation. Naturally found elements have been used to provide an ancient and faraway landscape to express the fragility of existence. Scattered throughout the residential complex, these beautifully decorated landscapes have been designed to offer harmony so that the residents can be with nature in its truest form.
3. Yoga and meditationWe have also developed a designated area in the garden for meditation and yoga. Here you can blend in with nature and breath in the clean air to purify your soul and inner self. As this is a gated community, plenty of trees and plantations that provide shade and ensure good air quality. These open spaces offer a soothing environment with clean and pure air, the feeling of returning home every day is pure joy.
4. Terrace GardenSome of the residents will also have access to beautiful private terrace gardens. Here they can relax and enjoy their leisure and have a peaceful life.
5. Walking AreasThe residential complex also has walking areas where the residents can take a morning stroll or an evening walk with their family members or friends. The fresh air and cardio ensure both mental and physical well-being. Residential communities like Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences have become a popular choice among home buyers due to their ultimate living experience. While searching for luxury homes, most homebuyers also consider OSR (Open Space Ratio) to know whether they are investing in the right property. If you are looking for a 2BHK flat for sale in Gurgaon in a residential complex that offers a breakable environment and healthy living, then this is the perfect place.
Krisumi Waterfall Residences located in Sector 36A Gurgaon near Dwarka Expressway is one of the most awaited under-construction housing projects. We are offering numerous 2 and 3BHK flats in Gurgaon and penthouses for sale. Our residential society will have all the basic facilities and amenities that a homebuyer needs for their comfort and to lead a luxurious life. We are a RERA registered society, therefore all the exact details and important information regarding the project is easily available on the official RERA portal. Our residential project is spread over an area of 5.43 acres and the builder is offering 433 luxurious apartments. Krisumi Waterfall Residences will be having three towers with 34 floors on each of the towers. We will be offering some unique and exclusive amenities like a swimming pool, chill-out lounge, Tennis Court, Cricket Pitch, Squash Court, Skating Rink, Badminton Court, and Cycling & Jogging Track. All the residents will also have unlimited access to Spa/Sauna/Steam, Restaurants/Cafeterias, Internet/Wi-Fi, and provisions in the project. We will also be offering 24 by 7 state-of-the-art security and this will be a Gated Community.
Now let us discuss the prices of apartments that Krisumi Waterfall Residences is offering.
3BHK + S (3LDK)
- Saleable Area: 232.53-235.78 square metres / 2503 - 2538 sqft
- Exclusive Area: 176.14 - 178.55 square metres/ 1896 - 1922 sqft
- Carpet Area: 122.81 - 123.16 square metres/ 1322 - 1325 sqft
- Saleable Area:87 - 183.57 sqm/ 1946 - 1976 sqft
- Exclusive Area:02 - 139.07 sqm / 1474 - 1 497 sqft
- Carpet Area: 93.73 - 96.05 SQ. sqm / 1009 - 1033 sqft
- Saleable Area: 232.53 - 235.78 sqm / 2503 - 2538 sqft
- Exclusive Area: 176.14 - 178.55 sqm / 1896 - 1922 sqft
- Carpet Area: 122.81 - 123.16 sqm / 1322 - 1325 sq ft
2LDK + Personal Workspace
- Saleable Area:180.87 – sqm / 1946 - 1956 Sq ft
- Exclusive Area:: 137.02 – 137.64 sqm / 1474 – 1482 sq ft
- Carpet Area: 93.76 sqm / 1009 sq ft
- Saleable Area: 411.51 sqm / 4429.50 sq ft
- Exclusive Area: 311.75 sqm / 3355.68 sq ft
- Carpet Area: 208.84 sqm / 2247.96 sq ft.
- You need to pay ₹500 000 amount on the booking
- The Booking amount has to be paid within 30 days from booking and it will constitute 10% of sale consideration (less advance amount of ₹500 000 + GST +registration & stamp duty on an agreement for sale
- If you pay the amount within 90 days from booking or completion of excavation work, whichever is later you have to pay 30% of sale consideration + GST
- On the application of OC your dues will be 30% of sale consideration + GST
- You will need to pay 30% of sale consideration + GST + IFMSD+ registration & stamp duty on the conveyance deed on the offer of possession.
As a potential homeowner, you must be clear with what you expect from a property, as this will help you find the exact location where you want to buy it. Also, it will help you make the correct property decision. When buying an expensive luxury apartment for commercial or non-commercial purposes, you need to make sure that the place has good connectivity to nearby hospitals, shopping areas, educational institutions, parks, theatres, etc. Professionals and real estate businessmen always consider luxury apartments a fruitful investment, whether you are planning to stay there or rent them out.
So here is a list of things you need to consider before buying a luxury apartment at Gurgaon.
1. Location of the apartmentThe very first factor that you have to consider before buying a luxury apartment is the location. Apartments located in cities or in posh areas mostly have a higher price compared to the houses in the suburbs. Even though you might be getting less land, buying an apartment in Dwarka Expressway is beneficial as you will be getting a lot of state-of-the-art amenities. Location pays off, as it will help you in the future for apartment investment.
2. Luxury amenitiesAnother essential aspect that you need to consider is amenities. The type of amenities that you have is the basic difference between a luxury apartment and an ordinary one. The builder can offer numerous amenities. So if you are looking for a 2BHK flat for sale in Gurgaon, you would definitely want the best amenities that your money can buy in Gurgaon. Nowadays, most luxury apartments offer their customers maximum comfort, innovative services, and unparallel architecture.
3. SpaceThe next criterion which will define a good luxury apartment is the space. Your luxury apartment has to be spacious. The open spaces in Krisumi Waterfall Residences will help you have a healthy lifestyle. Another aspect that you need to consider to evaluate your apartment's luxury value is floor-to-ceiling height. If the height is less than 12 feet, it is not a good luxury apartment. Additionally, all the apartments with low ceilings do not offer enough opportunity for modern interior decorations.
4. The developer or the builderIf you are going for a builder without experience in building and developing luxury properties, you might not get the best apartment. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you research the developer and go through their previous projects and even visit the project site before selecting an apartment.
5. SecurityLuxury projects should have state-of-the-art security systems in terms of trained professionals and the latest electronics survey and monitoring systems. You need to ensure that all the safety measures are firmly in place. If you are looking for a luxury home in Gurgaon, an excellent choice would be to visit Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies. They offered various types of apartments with numerous luxury amenities.
The quality of flooring, materials, and floor design is an essential aspect of interior design. Beautifully designed floors will create an everlasting impression on your guests. The floors in your apartment take various loads from everyday activities and are always prone to damage and wear and tear. So this is why you must choose suitable materials for your floor.
So if you are remodeling your apartment, you can consider the following options and floor designs to make your apartment look even more attractive.
1. Floor design for your living room
Centrepiece floor design
2. Floor design for bedroom
Patterned wooden flooring
3. Floor design for dining room
Marble grid pattern
Checkerboard floor pattern
4. Floor Design for kitchen
5. Floor design for bathroom
Herringbone Floor Tile