As a potential homeowner, you must be clear with what you expect from a property, as this will help you find the exact location where you want to buy it. Also, it will help you make the correct property decision. When buying an expensive luxury apartment for commercial or non-commercial purposes, you need to make sure that the place has good connectivity to nearby hospitals, shopping areas, educational institutions, parks, theatres, etc. Professionals and real estate businessmen always consider luxury apartments a fruitful investment, whether you are planning to stay there or rent them out.
The final letter comes in, and boom, you are a proud owner of a beautiful 3BHK apartment. As everything is set, the next step is to decorate your apartment and turn it into your dream house. In your premium apartment, you will want maximum comfort, luxury and optimum functionality. But you may be confused about how to create this feeling of a premium home. You might have a few bits and pieces of different ideas for your 3BHK apartments in Krisumi Japanese waterfall residencies, but you still might not have a unified version. While designing your apartment can be exciting with numerous possibilities, the process can be overwhelming and time-consuming. From selecting the correct colour and set of furniture and the perfect matching colour palette to finding the best appliances, there is a lot to do before you can achieve complete satisfaction.
Hence we have rounded up some of the best home decor ideas for a 3BHK apartment to make it look premium.
1. Paint and the colour shadesThe colour of a room in your apartment plays an integral part in its appearance and aesthetics. You can try using light colours or light-coloured wallpapers to make your room look bigger. For a cosy and comfortable feeling, you can use darker shades. Printed wallpapers and texture walls can change the appearance of your room. You also need to remember that the rooms' fixtures and furniture should always be matched or contrasted with the walls. The kid's room can be painted in bright and vibrant colours. A popular Idea would be to paint the room walls using hand prints and geometrical designer patterns.
2. LightingMood lighting using yellow lights is perfect for a cosy and warm feeling; on the other hand, white lights are ideal for study rooms or working areas. Nowadays, you can also buy remotely controlled lights to adjust the brightness as per your mood. If you want to give your 3BHK Apartment living room a premium and luxurious look, you can buy chandeliers which have come back in fashion. Your kitchen, library and dining room have to be well lit, but you can try mixing bright and cool lights for a cosy feeling for the family room or your bedrooms.
3. FlooringFor designing your apartments in Gurgaon floors equal, you can try various premium flooring options, which include marble, granite, bamboo, hardwood or you can laminate. However, if you have pets or younger children, you must choose non-slippery flooring options.
4. Big mirrors and accessoriesMirrors in hallways and rooms give the feel of an extended space. According to many traditions, mirrors positioned near the dining table depict an abundance of food. It is also believed that mirrors in the doorway attract positive energy. You can also use shrugs, pillows and cushions in different areas and furniture like swings, sofas and chairs to offer a homely feeling. You can also buy an expensive and fancy carpet for the drawing-room to give an aesthetic and a premium touch.
5. Pictures and home plantsPaintings and pictures give a good vibe and remind you of past memories. Indoor plants are always considered a pleasant addition. Plants and flowers are known to lighten the place with their freshness and natural beauty. Indoor plants like good luck bamboo and money plants attract positive energy and keep your home cool. Your 3BHK Apartments in Gurgaon should symbolise every family member, blending into a perfect family space. Therefore, do not hesitate to mix modern and traditional ideas.
Planning to buy a new 2bhk Flat in Gurgaon but worried about the monthly home loan EMI and loan interest rate? We understand that home loan can be stressful and can create a big mess in your monthly budget. You also have to take care of the loan tenure, interest rate, and loan amount. Due to poor planning, you may often end up paying more against the loan amount. But don't worry, we have everything chalked out. So, if you plan to take a home loan at reduced interest rates for an apartment in Gurgaon, you must go through the entire article.