Krisumi Waterfall Residences is an elegant residential project developed by Krisumi Corporation, a popular residential developer in Gurgaon. The residential complex is situated on Sector 36A, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon, and is well connected to major cities via the Dwarka Expressway, NH8. The residential complex is spread over a land of 5.4 acres and has approximately 433 luxury apartments for sale. Krisumi Waterfall Residences is offering 2 & 3BHK and penthouses.
Krisumi Waterfall Residences located in Sector 36A Gurgaon near Dwarka Expressway is one of the most awaited under-construction housing projects. We are offering numerous 2 and 3BHK flats in Gurgaon and penthouses for sale. Our residential society will have all the basic facilities and amenities that a homebuyer needs for their comfort and to lead a luxurious life. We are a RERA registered society, therefore all the exact details and important information regarding the project is easily available on the official RERA portal. Our residential project is spread over an area of 5.43 acres and the builder is offering 433 luxurious apartments. Krisumi Waterfall Residences will be having three towers with 34 floors on each of the towers. We will be offering some unique and exclusive amenities like a swimming pool, chill-out lounge, Tennis Court, Cricket Pitch, Squash Court, Skating Rink, Badminton Court, and Cycling & Jogging Track. All the residents will also have unlimited access to Spa/Sauna/Steam, Restaurants/Cafeterias, Internet/Wi-Fi, and provisions in the project. We will also be offering 24 by 7 state-of-the-art security and this will be a Gated Community.
Now let us discuss the prices of apartments that Krisumi Waterfall Residences is offering.
3BHK + S (3LDK)
- Saleable Area: 232.53-235.78 square metres / 2503 - 2538 sqft
- Exclusive Area: 176.14 - 178.55 square metres/ 1896 - 1922 sqft
- Carpet Area: 122.81 - 123.16 square metres/ 1322 - 1325 sqft
- Saleable Area:87 - 183.57 sqm/ 1946 - 1976 sqft
- Exclusive Area:02 - 139.07 sqm / 1474 - 1 497 sqft
- Carpet Area: 93.73 - 96.05 SQ. sqm / 1009 - 1033 sqft
- Saleable Area: 232.53 - 235.78 sqm / 2503 - 2538 sqft
- Exclusive Area: 176.14 - 178.55 sqm / 1896 - 1922 sqft
- Carpet Area: 122.81 - 123.16 sqm / 1322 - 1325 sq ft
2LDK + Personal Workspace
- Saleable Area:180.87 – sqm / 1946 - 1956 Sq ft
- Exclusive Area:: 137.02 – 137.64 sqm / 1474 – 1482 sq ft
- Carpet Area: 93.76 sqm / 1009 sq ft
- Saleable Area: 411.51 sqm / 4429.50 sq ft
- Exclusive Area: 311.75 sqm / 3355.68 sq ft
- Carpet Area: 208.84 sqm / 2247.96 sq ft.
- You need to pay ₹500 000 amount on the booking
- The Booking amount has to be paid within 30 days from booking and it will constitute 10% of sale consideration (less advance amount of ₹500 000 + GST +registration & stamp duty on an agreement for sale
- If you pay the amount within 90 days from booking or completion of excavation work, whichever is later you have to pay 30% of sale consideration + GST
- On the application of OC your dues will be 30% of sale consideration + GST
- You will need to pay 30% of sale consideration + GST + IFMSD+ registration & stamp duty on the conveyance deed on the offer of possession.
In this modern era, high-rise towers and skyscrapers are considered the finest examples of luxury and stature. When you buy an apartment in high rise building, you get it at a lower price than an independent house. Also, maintenance charges are less when compared to the cost of an independent floor or villa. Living in high-rise apartments gives you the premium experience of living amidst the clouds.
What is a high-rise tower?From a real estate perspective, any building above 75 feet is considered a high rise. According to the law, it is mandatory that a building taller than four floors needs to have at least two lifts, and a building taller than seven stories needs to have a firefighting system in place. Additionally, high-rise buildings must have an earthquake resistance structure. High-rise buildings have their own set of unique benefits and advantages. They offer the best view in the city, and you can see for miles without feeling cramped up inside.
Let us discuss some of the incredible benefits of high-rise towers.
1. Astonishing and breath-taking viewsThis is the very first advantage that comes to our mind when talking about an apartment in a high-rise tower. The stunning views from such height and the full view of the city through clouds are just mesmerising. You will never be bored as there will always be something spectacular to look into.
2. Premium amenitiesHigh-rise buildings are like residential complexes where you have everything required for your entertainment and well-being. Most high-rise apartment owners have exclusive access to premium amenities like gymnasium, sporting facilities, clubhouse, theatre room, rooftop spaces, terrace garden and many more. The best part is that you do not have to leave the building to enjoy these amenities as they are only one elevator ride away.
3. PrivacyIf you love privacy, living in a high-rise tower is like staying in your personal little bubble. You will feel almost separated from the world and have your privacy. Whatever commotion is happening at ground level will no longer disturb you.
4. Premium securityWhenever you are buying a 2BHK Flat in Gurgaon, whether it is a high-rise apartment or not, you need to consider the security features. High-rise towers take safety to a higher level as they have security cameras and motion sensors.
5. Light and ventilationThe experience of waking up to the rising sun or gazing at the starlit night sky is just something out of our dreams. As no obstructions stop the flow of sunlight and air from reaching your apartment, you can enjoy naturally lit interiors and airy rooms. The fine balance of natural light and air without any pollution is one of the highlights of staying in a high-rise apartment.
6. It is peaceful up thereOne of the most significant advantages of staying in a high-rise tower is that you will be living in a peaceful, relaxed, and noise-free environment.
7. Earthquake resistanceMost high-rise towers are built to withstand earthquakes up to 5 to 6 on the Richter scale. Also, the building has special provisions for handling safe evacuation in fire or other emergencies. There is no doubt that there are numerous benefits of living in a high-rise apartment. If you desire luxurious and serene life, then high-rise apartments are a perfect choice. So, if you wish to enjoy all these benefits by living in a high-rise apartment, then your dreams may come true at Krisumi Japanese waterfall residencies. The residential complex offers affordable 2 and 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon.
The pandemic has changed our perspective of an active lifestyle. Usually, before that, most people used to work from 9 to 5 and then get back on their couch. However, we understood the importance of an active lifestyle with the introduction of lockdown. An active lifestyle is necessary to look good and for your physical and mental well-being. Staying active is extremely important for leading a healthy life, and most doctors recommend at least 30 minutes of daily physical activity. From walking daily to exercising for specific hours and eating healthy, all these are important to have a healthy body and mind. Every individual benefits from a healthy lifestyle regardless of age, gender, or physical ability.
You must go through the article and learn the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
1. Improves mental healthIn the last two years, people have recognized the importance of mental wellness and therapy in our lives, and people are slowly accepting it. So, an active lifestyle is essential to keep our mental health in check. Any type of exercise releases a particular hormone, Dopamine, in our brains. Dopamine is known as the feel happy hormone that improves our mood.
2. Combat health issuesNo matter what your body weight is when you are active, it boosts the production of high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol which is also known as good cholesterol. HDL helps to reduce the production of unhealthy triglycerides. When HDL moves through the blood, it also helps reduce any risks of heart diseases. An active lifestyle with regular physical exercises can work together to delay or avoid the onset of some serious diseases. Some of the diseases that can be avoided include:
- High blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- Certain types of cancer
3. Helps to maintain body weightAn active lifestyle can help prevent weight gain or help reduce body weight. When you are involved in regular physical activities, you burn a lot of calories. The number of calories burnt depends on the intensity of your workout. It is not necessary to visit a gym to exercise. Any type of physical activity like jogging or freehand exercises is beneficial. When you are free, you can take part in activities like doing household chores by yourself or by taking the stairs instead of the elevator.
4. Boosts overall energy levelsHaving a healthy lifestyle with regular physical activity can improve your muscle strength and also boost your endurance level. A healthy lifestyle with regular exercise improves oxygen flow in your blood and delivers nutrients to your muscle tissues, and also helps your heart muscles work efficiently. As your heart and lung health improve, you have more energy to perform daily chores.
5. You get better sleepCovid-19 has seriously affected our sleeping schedules. Our body clock was severely affected as we were not following a daily routine. However, 7 to 8 hours of sound sleep is essential for the body to function correctly. The body repairs damaged cells and tissues, which help to improve concentration and keep our body health in check. So, an active lifestyle with regular exercise can improve our sleep schedule. So, if you are looking to buy a 2BHK flat in Gurgaon where you can lead a healthy lifestyle, you may consider buying a property in Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon. When you buy an apartment here, you can get exclusive access to a gymnasium, swimming pool, tennis court, squash court and a jogging track.
The Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences is the first Indo Japanese Mega Real Estate project. It is the perfect blend of Japanese craftsmen with Indian aesthetic finishes. The project has about 433 modern and well-designed apartments. The residents will also get access to a 36,000 ft² clubhouse which is expected to open by 2024. This collaboration between Krishna Group and Sumitomo Corporation is going to be the perfect example of a high standard of living and comfortable lifestyle. These companies have previously worked together in many fields. The main motto of both the construction companies is to offer homes that offer a supreme level of luxurious living. The interested house owners will select from three types of apartments in Gurgaon. These include a 2 LDK, 3 LDK, 3 LDK + S and penthouse. The approximate carpet area in the apartments will range from 1450 to 2500 square feet. But for the penthouses, the area available would be within 3,700-6,000 ft².
Here are some of the reasons why investing in 3 BHK Flat in Gurgaon can be a good option.
The Location Advantage
- The project is situated at the link of the central Peripheral Road and northern Peripheral Road.
- The location is also close to NH 8 and Dwarka expressway.
- The project is just opposite the commercial hub of sector 88. Therefore, the residency comes as a blessing for all the Sector 88 workers.
- It is also close to the MRTS depot and Gurgaon ISBT.
- The railway station is just a 10 minutes drive from the property.
- It is well connected to the main points of Gurgaon and the nearby locations.
- The project is situated at the centre of Gurgaon.
- Easy direct route to Delhi, Sohna and Faridabad.
- Well-known educational institutes like schools and universities are in the neighbourhood.
- Super specialist hospitals and nursing homes are also a minute drive away.
- The project is also situated near the metro station. Therefore, you will not face any transportation issues.
Special Amenities for The Residents
- Well organized and managed project entry and tower entry.
- The residents will get to experience the 300 ft² gymnasium.
- There are two separate level clubhouses.
- All the elevators are fireproof and highly safe.
- The project offers a total of four elevators from ground to above and two elevators from the basement to ground.
- One elevator per tower is present for service use.
- You also get a supermarket inside the project area.
- Access to a 20-seat theatre.
- An Alfresco dining in pool area.
- Kid’s playground or playroom area.
- Access to the badminton court, basketball court, squash court, jogging track and jacuzzi.
- 24x7 power backup.
- Indoor games area.
- Multiple cafeterias and restaurants present in the area.
- A terrace garden is also present.
- Beautifully decorated flower valley parks.
- Access to card security system.
- High tech security measures along with CCTV surveillance.
- On the ground floor, there is a maid room and a driver room.
- Open and cover vehicle parking available depending on your choice.
- The residents will also get VRV and VRF air conditioning systems.
Technical Specifications of the ProjectAlong with the above-mentioned facilities and amenities, some of the other positive points of the Krisumi Waterfall Residences are:
- The project is verified by RERA.
- The buyers can customize the interiors of the flats on demand.
- Advanced Japanese innovative earthquake resistance design.
- SMCC will be managing and controlling the construction of the project.
- The structure is a mix of beige and grey colour.
Gurgaon has a bright future for the present and the upcoming residents. The city has developed itself as a millennial town. There has been an exponential growth in the number of residential properties in Gurgaon in the past five years. People are spending a lot of money to experience a luxurious life in this city. Buying a 3 BHK flat in Gurgaon can be a tough decision. So, you need to be aware of some fundamental qualities to make sure that it serves your needs.
Here, we have listed some basic tips which will help you find the best 3 BHK Flat in Gurgaon.
The number of lifts
The reputation of the builder
Some other factors that you may consider are:
- Generator service
- Swimming pool
- Children play area
A hall dining partition is not just something that demarcates your hall and your dining areas. It can be a piece of art adding to the decor of your home. There are different kinds of hall partitions to choose from. They are normally made from metal, glass, wood or laminates.
Here, we have tried to figure out different wall partition design ideas for your Hall Dining.
Floor-to-Ceiling PartitionWith a high ceiling hall, the best-suited hall partition design for you will be a floor- to-ceiling hall partition. Along with decorative drop-down lights, a floor-to-ceiling patterned glass hall partition stands tall. A patterned glass has intricate lines forming squares that can add to the design.
Crisscross PartitionIf you want to stick to a traditional home décor, then a crisscross patterned jali can be the perfect partition between your hall and dining areas. A dining hall partition can have intricate details to showcase the crisscross pattern.
Multifunctional PartitionFor a 3bhk Flat in Gurgaon, a TV unit-cum hall-partition is perfect. Usually, this hall partition comes with shelves and open cabinets for storage along with bottom cabinets in pastel laminates and a space for your TV. You are right. This can be a perfect multifunctional hall partition.
Frosty White PartitionIf white is the preferred colour for you, then this white hall partition will look classy. In a hall with wooden flooring and contrast sofas, an all-white hall partition stands elegant for your ambience.
Fun PartitionSometimes funny ideas look stunning. Think of a floating partition. A hall partition made with light wood in the shape of hexagons/octagons held together by an invisible clear wire gives an illusion that it is floating on thin air.
Blow-your-own-trumpet PartitionThere may be a possibility that you have always come out as a champion winning many accolades and trophies. This hall partition is designed with glass and timber shelves so that you share your winning stories with your loved ones and guests. This partition can be a great way to utilise space.
Rustic Brick PartitionA vintage look with an antique theme creates an artistic aura. And it is incomplete without adding an element of raw brown bricks. Absolutely pleasant to look at, these brick walls always come with an added advantage of easy maintenance. To add an outdoorsy vibe within the comfort of your own home, you can add some indoor plants.
Sliding Dividers as PartitionThese are easy to install and can be folded/detached to place someplace else hassle-free as per your convenience. The best part is - they come with a variety of stunning design options and also inexpensive.
Curtain Dividers as PartitionOne of the most common practice to divide a room is to hang a curtain from the ceiling. If privacy is not an issue, a lightweight, sheer fabric like lace or cotton will allow light through the divider to both sides of the living room and dining hall. Patterns are a great way to add visual interest to a room that otherwise does not have a lot to offer. We hope you have found our wall partition ideas useful. If you want your home to be class apart, then come to Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon. You will never regret.
You maybe a fashionista who lives by the latest fashion and design trends. So, you must be well aware that a well-arranged wardrobe is essential to showcase your fashion finds. Apart from looking good, your wardrobe needs to have practical storage spaces for all your clothes and accessories. Let us show you how you can go about doing it.
For Clothes you are fond ofFor a master bedroom wardrobe storage space, you normally plan to store different kinds of clothes – shirts, trousers, skirts, ethnic wear, formal wear, funky clothes and much more. You must remember that there is no one-size-fits-all solution. If you are more comfortable hanging up your clothes, then plan for more hanging space in your wardrobe. If you are fond of folding and keeping your clothes in perfect stacks, then your wardrobe should have more shelves. Remember that the shelves should not be far apart, as tall stacks of clothes always become unwieldy and difficult to manage. Shelves with a foot apart are considered to be ideal. A friendly tip: if any of your clothes tend to get a crease, then they should be stored on hangers.
For the Fashion Accessories you can’t do away withIf you are fashion conscious, you can never have enough fashion accessories. You need to put your accessories like belts, bracelets, earrings, necklaces, chains, bangles, watches and other stylish statements in a manner so that you can have an easy access to them, without thinking of rummaging through piles of stuff. Mostly in a 3bhk Flat in Gurgaon, the master bedroom naturally have a mirror, and the ideal place to store your small accessories will be a chest of drawers next to the dressing area. But there is a possibility that you may not have the luxury of having a chest of drawers in your bedroom. In that case, a couple of drawers in your wardrobe can be designed to hold accessories. Always plan for shallow drawers of 3 inches deep with separators so that it will be easier to keep each set of accessories in its own compartment.
For that extra storageNormally, the maximum height you can comfortably access is near about 7 feet which should be the recommended height for your wardrobes. And the space between the top of your wardrobe and the room ceiling can be utilised properly to your advantage. Design lofts till the ceiling height so that you can conveniently tuck away all your larger suitcases, big boxes in your loft spaces. Lofts always work well for you, me and everyone, as each one of us find use for some extra storage space.
For the Footwear you love to flauntA fashionista’s wardrobe is incomplete without the right shoes to go with each dress. You should ideally design a couple of drawers for shoes at the bottom of your wardrobe. But if you have a fetish for collecting shoes and actually have many, then you must consider creating a space just for them. The expensive ones should be kept in their boxes at the bottom most part of your wardrobe. Remember the thumb rule while making your wardrobe: plan every inch of available space in your wardrobe. Customising your shelves and drawers to fit the clothes you need to store can be just to your liking with Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon, when you mix and match options to make your style statement.
Vastu Shastra is the architectural science that helps in teaching to live in harmony with nature. It influences nature working for your benefit. Part of a 5000 year old gigantic knowledge of Vedic scripture, Vastu is dwelling and Shastra is scientific discourse - the science of designing and building homes in sync with the eternal laws of nature.
Vastu tips for your master bedroom can be described in many ways. The basic ones are:North Facing This direction is governed by the diety Kuber, the God of Wealth. This is an ideal direction for storing valuables, important papers, cash, jewellery as well as for young couples. Northeast Facing This direction is governed by the diety Shiva. No master bedroom or for that matter any bedroom should be facing in this direction, as it is considered to be the space of worship room. East Facing This direction is governed by the diety Surya. This direction is best suited for unmarried children. Southeast Facing This direction is governed by the diety Agni. This direction is not at all recommended for having a bedroom because it leads to constant quarrels between couples. It also incurs a habit of excessive expenditure. Children staying in this direction do not take interest in their studies and finds it extremely troublesome to get a sound sleep. West Facing This direction is governed by the diety Varun. The direction is ideal for students. Interestingly, a bedroom in this direction increases the probability of birth of more girls in the family. Northwest Facing This direction is governed by the diety Vayu. This location is supposed to be the best for newlywed couples.
Basic Vastu Tips for Master BedroomLet us explore the basic Vastu Tips that people in general follow for a master bedroom: i) Avoid Southeast always: Under any circumstances, a master bedroom in the Southeast is never recommended under any circumstances. It is always advisable to shift from this room to any other room in the Southwest, South, West or Northwest. In case it’s a 3bhk Flat in Gurgaon and there is no choice, always keep the bed away from the southeast corner. Sleep in this room with your head towards the South and feet towards the North to ward off all the ill-effects. ii)No mirrors in the master bedroom: Mirrors should always be placed outside the master bedroom as this can lead to frequent misunderstandings and quarrels between couples. If unavoidable, you can place them preferably along the Northeast wall. iii) Right placement of furnitures: The correct placement of furniture in the master bedroom is crucial. Vastu suggests that since bedrooms normally have heavy objects like beds, cupboards etc, they should be placed in the South, Southwest or West direction of the room. iv) Sleep direction: It is best to sleep with the head towards the South or East direction of the bedroom. The South brings a good deep sleep and ensures long life, while the East brings enlightenment. Logically, there should be no window behind you, while sleeping. If you want to have all the above mentioned Vastu-compliant features in an apartment in Gurgaon, then Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon would be the perfect abode for you and your loved ones. Come home to Krisumi Waterfall Residences.
An apartment balcony can add up to multiple benefits - from extra living space to enchanting aesthetics. Balconies can be of different sizes and designs according to the needs of the residents, keeping in mind the restrictions in different apartment buildings. Depending on whether they are part of an apartment, balconies normally come in different sizes. Normally, a house balcony is larger than an apartment balcony. Moreover, balconies vary from one apartment to another, averaging around 3-4 feet deep with 10 feet width for smaller apartments, going up to 15-20 feet width in luxurious apartments. At some apartments like 2bhk Flats in Gurgaon, there may be a possibility of extending or revamping a balcony, but it is important to ensure that they are done as per permitted planning limits.