The living room plays a significant role for people to sit back and relax. It's an ideal place to have quality time with friends and family. So, it's essential to maintain the space of the room.
Of each nook and corner of your home, the bedroom, without any doubt, is considered the most personal space. It is the space that several of your guests might never check out; however, it still requires a lot of attention. It is where you relax, read a book or be at your mind's peace. Therefore, choose the right designs and color shades that match well with your master bedroom. It is the personal space you should perfectly style while blending in with the entire aesthetics. Your master bedroom is the ruler of the whole home and you should make sure that it appears the best with the luxury and contemporary style of beds and interiors. You have landed at the best place if you search for refreshing ideas to revamp your bedroom. You will find some amazing designs you will be impressed with whenever you plan for a complete overhaul.
Continue reading to check out the master bedroom designs that reflect your style, and carry them home.
1. Pick those timeless themesSimilar to animated movies, which even adults love, the themes of a bedroom are not for kids any longer. Adults mainly get glued to the old boring décor and design styles. But, in reality, getting the right theme for your master bedroom for 2Bhk Apartments in Gurgaon is the perfect hack you can get your hands on. It brings together a room lending those tranquil energies of proper use of patterns and colors. You can create an iconic charm for your master bedroom with a pale-colored wall, the best placement of modern area rugs, soft bedspread. The side tables and the classic teak headboards offer rustic styles while blending in with the white wingback chair. You can finish off the theme with the classic pendant lights, and it is the ideal choice if your taste is chic or subdued.
2. Ancient Rustic AppealThe hardwood flooring is beyond impressive since it is the main point of focus of the bedroom. It offers the space the radiant vibes that go with the furnishings you choose for a home interior. The specific room has greater space for separate seating areas by the windows without appearing an old school kind. The master bedroom often creates the most astonishing rustic aesthetics with old feelings; however, each component is suited well for modern lifestyles.
3. Highly ContemporaryNow, if you aim to stay in line with the latest trends of a home in Gurgaon then the contemporary luxury style is the best pick you should make. The modern designs are sleek and inviting if they are ever combined with the proper colors, textures, and furnishings. Today, we can check out the most stunning platform for the bed against the wooden panel that reaches right to the footboard and ceiling. You can even try creating a seating corner near the window which is ideal for a great reading time.
4. Have a Bed that carries a statementTry upgrading your master bedroom with added glam while bringing in the statement bed. These beds are the ideal options ranging from the platforms to the classic four-poster beds. So, pick the bed that adds a class to your master bedroom, reflecting your personality and not compromising your comfort zone. You can pick a dark wood platform bed that surely appears royal with the complete wooden frame and headboards out of leathered cushion style. The bed is the ideal blend for being the best resting space. If you have a more subdued and modern taste then you should always choose the four-poster or platform bed built with a stylish headboard.
5. Create a statement of warmth from the woodIf you are satisfied with the existing design for your master bedroom, however, if you feel that you can add a bit more style to it, then leave it to the hands of the professionals from Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies. Add a touch of the reclaimed wooden platform under the bed, extending right to one of the walls. The design would add a significant charm to the master bedroom while bringing those fuzzier and warmer vibes. Finally, these were the list of the luxury and contemporary design styles for your master bedroom that will help you get a home interior and a peaceful night's rest. These ideas will surely help you design the bedroom of your dream, whether you are planning for an entire home makeover or wish to add a couple of changes to the décor.
In recent times, the Dwarka Expressway, or the Northern Peripheral Expressway, has become a favorite spot for investing in real estate. Running from Delhi's Mahipalpur to Kherki Daula Toll Plaza, Gurugram in Haryana, this highway covers an approximate area of 30 km and finally reaches NH-8, presently renamed as NH-48. The establishment of this expressway has boomed the area’s development in the last few years. The impact of Dwarka Expressway can already be observed in the real estate property of the surrounding regions. With Delhi’s rental value growing at a yearly 6% rate, developers are also presuming an increase in investment appreciation of Gurgaon’s real estate properties. Both residential and commercial properties in Gurgaon offer great investment scopes. Along the entire highway stretch, you will find normal to premium-quality property options to purchase. Investing in an apartment in this locale is always a great idea.
Top reasons to buy flats in Dwarka Expressway
1. Strategic Urban Planning & Great ConnectivityThe Dwarka Expressway is strategically located and connects well with major metro railway stations such as Delhi Cantonment, Bijwasan, Palam Vihar, etc. The Indira Gandhi International Airport is also easily accessible from here. By road, the expressway is linked with the Southern Peripheral Road and NH-8, making it a suitable location for accommodational and commercial purposes. You can also reach renowned office spaces, malls, hospitals, and educational institutes from this location. People who prefer easy connectivity to office spaces like the business district of DLF Cybercity can consider local apartments like Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies for accommodation. After completing this eight-lane highway, most of the traffic from NH-8 will be redirected, decreasing the traffic level during business hours.
2. Easy Access to the Finest FacilitiesThe residential properties developed in this region consist of modern apartments that deliver high-quality facilities and infrastructure. Amenities like parks, spacious lawns, sports complexes, entertaining clubhouses, and well-equipped gyms will remain at the residents’ fingertips. In some societies, working parents can also obtain daycare facilities. Being an education hub, sectors 44 to 119 provide convenient access to the school’s excellent schools, such as Saint Paul’s School (0.3 km), MDS Public High School (2.5 km), Vivekanand Public School (4 km), and Euro International School (3.5 km), etc. Healthcare centers such as Shri Balaji Hospital and Trauma Centre, The Signature Advanced Super Specialty Hospital, and Fortis Hospital are accessible within 30 minutes.
3. Excellent Capital Appreciation RateBeing an attractive location to homebuyers, the residential area presents investors with a fantastic capital appreciation rate. Data shows that in the last three years, the Dwarka Expressway area observed capital appreciation at a 9% rate, especially after the pandemic. The locale is going through a steady value appreciation.
4. Higher Return On Investment (ROI)Being still under construction, the Dwarka Expressway locality will only bring higher returns in the future years. Due to the current price drop because of the increase in Floor Area Ratio, demonetization, and RERA, investors can look forward to a greater return on investment (ROI) in the coming few years. Those planning to buy a 3Bhk or 2Bhk Flat in Gurgaon or Delhi NCR and reside in the next 3 to 5 years will find Dwarka Expressway an ideal residential area. If you have constantly been on the lookout for a 3bhk or 2bhk flat in Gurgaon or nearby areas, then Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences can be taken into account as an ideal option for your accommodation. Be it for accommodation, commercial or investment purposes; this area will offer you a higher ROI in the future due to its excellent infrastructure, improved urban design, appropriate location, and cleaner ambiance.
Krisumi Waterfall Residences is an elegant residential project developed by Krisumi Corporation, a popular residential developer in Gurgaon. The residential complex is situated on Sector 36A, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon, and is well connected to major cities via the Dwarka Expressway, NH8. The residential complex is spread over a land of 5.4 acres and has approximately 433 luxury apartments for sale. Krisumi Waterfall Residences is offering 2 & 3BHK and penthouses.
Let's discuss the lush greenery you will enjoy when purchasing a flat in Krisumi Waterfall Residences.
1. Kids Play AreaWith the increase in the number of residential complexes and technological advancements, most kids nowadays are glued to their mobile phones as there is no space or open fields where they can play. However, when you buy 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon with us, you do not have to worry about this. This is because the residential complex has a designated kids' play area where your kids can run around, play, and live "the time" of their life. These green parks play an essential role in the overall growth of your child. So your child can now enjoy quality time close to nature, and the carefree atmosphere.
2. Gardens and LandscapeThe main aim of Krisumi was to offer an aesthetic and philosophical touch to the residential complex by highlighting the natural elements and avoiding any artificial ornamentation. Naturally found elements have been used to provide an ancient and faraway landscape to express the fragility of existence. Scattered throughout the residential complex, these beautifully decorated landscapes have been designed to offer harmony so that the residents can be with nature in its truest form.
3. Yoga and meditationWe have also developed a designated area in the garden for meditation and yoga. Here you can blend in with nature and breath in the clean air to purify your soul and inner self. As this is a gated community, plenty of trees and plantations that provide shade and ensure good air quality. These open spaces offer a soothing environment with clean and pure air, the feeling of returning home every day is pure joy.
4. Terrace GardenSome of the residents will also have access to beautiful private terrace gardens. Here they can relax and enjoy their leisure and have a peaceful life.
5. Walking AreasThe residential complex also has walking areas where the residents can take a morning stroll or an evening walk with their family members or friends. The fresh air and cardio ensure both mental and physical well-being. Residential communities like Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences have become a popular choice among home buyers due to their ultimate living experience. While searching for luxury homes, most homebuyers also consider OSR (Open Space Ratio) to know whether they are investing in the right property. If you are looking for a 2BHK flat for sale in Gurgaon in a residential complex that offers a breakable environment and healthy living, then this is the perfect place.
Krisumi Waterfall Residences located in Sector 36A Gurgaon near Dwarka Expressway is one of the most awaited under-construction housing projects. We are offering numerous 2 and 3BHK flats in Gurgaon and penthouses for sale. Our residential society will have all the basic facilities and amenities that a homebuyer needs for their comfort and to lead a luxurious life. We are a RERA registered society, therefore all the exact details and important information regarding the project is easily available on the official RERA portal. Our residential project is spread over an area of 5.43 acres and the builder is offering 433 luxurious apartments. Krisumi Waterfall Residences will be having three towers with 34 floors on each of the towers. We will be offering some unique and exclusive amenities like a swimming pool, chill-out lounge, Tennis Court, Cricket Pitch, Squash Court, Skating Rink, Badminton Court, and Cycling & Jogging Track. All the residents will also have unlimited access to Spa/Sauna/Steam, Restaurants/Cafeterias, Internet/Wi-Fi, and provisions in the project. We will also be offering 24 by 7 state-of-the-art security and this will be a Gated Community.
Now let us discuss the prices of apartments that Krisumi Waterfall Residences is offering.
3BHK + S (3LDK)
- Saleable Area: 232.53-235.78 square metres / 2503 - 2538 sqft
- Exclusive Area: 176.14 - 178.55 square metres/ 1896 - 1922 sqft
- Carpet Area: 122.81 - 123.16 square metres/ 1322 - 1325 sqft
- Saleable Area:87 - 183.57 sqm/ 1946 - 1976 sqft
- Exclusive Area:02 - 139.07 sqm / 1474 - 1 497 sqft
- Carpet Area: 93.73 - 96.05 SQ. sqm / 1009 - 1033 sqft
- Saleable Area: 232.53 - 235.78 sqm / 2503 - 2538 sqft
- Exclusive Area: 176.14 - 178.55 sqm / 1896 - 1922 sqft
- Carpet Area: 122.81 - 123.16 sqm / 1322 - 1325 sq ft
2LDK + Personal Workspace
- Saleable Area:180.87 – sqm / 1946 - 1956 Sq ft
- Exclusive Area:: 137.02 – 137.64 sqm / 1474 – 1482 sq ft
- Carpet Area: 93.76 sqm / 1009 sq ft
- Saleable Area: 411.51 sqm / 4429.50 sq ft
- Exclusive Area: 311.75 sqm / 3355.68 sq ft
- Carpet Area: 208.84 sqm / 2247.96 sq ft.
- You need to pay ₹500 000 amount on the booking
- The Booking amount has to be paid within 30 days from booking and it will constitute 10% of sale consideration (less advance amount of ₹500 000 + GST +registration & stamp duty on an agreement for sale
- If you pay the amount within 90 days from booking or completion of excavation work, whichever is later you have to pay 30% of sale consideration + GST
- On the application of OC your dues will be 30% of sale consideration + GST
- You will need to pay 30% of sale consideration + GST + IFMSD+ registration & stamp duty on the conveyance deed on the offer of possession.
In this modern era, high-rise towers and skyscrapers are considered the finest examples of luxury and stature. When you buy an apartment in high rise building, you get it at a lower price than an independent house. Also, maintenance charges are less when compared to the cost of an independent floor or villa. Living in high-rise apartments gives you the premium experience of living amidst the clouds.
What is a high-rise tower?From a real estate perspective, any building above 75 feet is considered a high rise. According to the law, it is mandatory that a building taller than four floors needs to have at least two lifts, and a building taller than seven stories needs to have a firefighting system in place. Additionally, high-rise buildings must have an earthquake resistance structure. High-rise buildings have their own set of unique benefits and advantages. They offer the best view in the city, and you can see for miles without feeling cramped up inside.
Let us discuss some of the incredible benefits of high-rise towers.
1. Astonishing and breath-taking viewsThis is the very first advantage that comes to our mind when talking about an apartment in a high-rise tower. The stunning views from such height and the full view of the city through clouds are just mesmerising. You will never be bored as there will always be something spectacular to look into.
2. Premium amenitiesHigh-rise buildings are like residential complexes where you have everything required for your entertainment and well-being. Most high-rise apartment owners have exclusive access to premium amenities like gymnasium, sporting facilities, clubhouse, theatre room, rooftop spaces, terrace garden and many more. The best part is that you do not have to leave the building to enjoy these amenities as they are only one elevator ride away.
3. PrivacyIf you love privacy, living in a high-rise tower is like staying in your personal little bubble. You will feel almost separated from the world and have your privacy. Whatever commotion is happening at ground level will no longer disturb you.
4. Premium securityWhenever you are buying a 2BHK Flat in Gurgaon, whether it is a high-rise apartment or not, you need to consider the security features. High-rise towers take safety to a higher level as they have security cameras and motion sensors.
5. Light and ventilationThe experience of waking up to the rising sun or gazing at the starlit night sky is just something out of our dreams. As no obstructions stop the flow of sunlight and air from reaching your apartment, you can enjoy naturally lit interiors and airy rooms. The fine balance of natural light and air without any pollution is one of the highlights of staying in a high-rise apartment.
6. It is peaceful up thereOne of the most significant advantages of staying in a high-rise tower is that you will be living in a peaceful, relaxed, and noise-free environment.
7. Earthquake resistanceMost high-rise towers are built to withstand earthquakes up to 5 to 6 on the Richter scale. Also, the building has special provisions for handling safe evacuation in fire or other emergencies. There is no doubt that there are numerous benefits of living in a high-rise apartment. If you desire luxurious and serene life, then high-rise apartments are a perfect choice. So, if you wish to enjoy all these benefits by living in a high-rise apartment, then your dreams may come true at Krisumi Japanese waterfall residencies. The residential complex offers affordable 2 and 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon.
The pandemic has changed our perspective of an active lifestyle. Usually, before that, most people used to work from 9 to 5 and then get back on their couch. However, we understood the importance of an active lifestyle with the introduction of lockdown. An active lifestyle is necessary to look good and for your physical and mental well-being. Staying active is extremely important for leading a healthy life, and most doctors recommend at least 30 minutes of daily physical activity. From walking daily to exercising for specific hours and eating healthy, all these are important to have a healthy body and mind. Every individual benefits from a healthy lifestyle regardless of age, gender, or physical ability.
You must go through the article and learn the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
1. Improves mental healthIn the last two years, people have recognized the importance of mental wellness and therapy in our lives, and people are slowly accepting it. So, an active lifestyle is essential to keep our mental health in check. Any type of exercise releases a particular hormone, Dopamine, in our brains. Dopamine is known as the feel happy hormone that improves our mood.
2. Combat health issuesNo matter what your body weight is when you are active, it boosts the production of high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol which is also known as good cholesterol. HDL helps to reduce the production of unhealthy triglycerides. When HDL moves through the blood, it also helps reduce any risks of heart diseases. An active lifestyle with regular physical exercises can work together to delay or avoid the onset of some serious diseases. Some of the diseases that can be avoided include:
- High blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- Certain types of cancer
3. Helps to maintain body weightAn active lifestyle can help prevent weight gain or help reduce body weight. When you are involved in regular physical activities, you burn a lot of calories. The number of calories burnt depends on the intensity of your workout. It is not necessary to visit a gym to exercise. Any type of physical activity like jogging or freehand exercises is beneficial. When you are free, you can take part in activities like doing household chores by yourself or by taking the stairs instead of the elevator.
4. Boosts overall energy levelsHaving a healthy lifestyle with regular physical activity can improve your muscle strength and also boost your endurance level. A healthy lifestyle with regular exercise improves oxygen flow in your blood and delivers nutrients to your muscle tissues, and also helps your heart muscles work efficiently. As your heart and lung health improve, you have more energy to perform daily chores.
5. You get better sleepCovid-19 has seriously affected our sleeping schedules. Our body clock was severely affected as we were not following a daily routine. However, 7 to 8 hours of sound sleep is essential for the body to function correctly. The body repairs damaged cells and tissues, which help to improve concentration and keep our body health in check. So, an active lifestyle with regular exercise can improve our sleep schedule. So, if you are looking to buy a 2BHK flat in Gurgaon where you can lead a healthy lifestyle, you may consider buying a property in Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon. When you buy an apartment here, you can get exclusive access to a gymnasium, swimming pool, tennis court, squash court and a jogging track.
The Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences is the first Indo Japanese Mega Real Estate project. It is the perfect blend of Japanese craftsmen with Indian aesthetic finishes. The project has about 433 modern and well-designed apartments. The residents will also get access to a 36,000 ft² clubhouse which is expected to open by 2024. This collaboration between Krishna Group and Sumitomo Corporation is going to be the perfect example of a high standard of living and comfortable lifestyle. These companies have previously worked together in many fields. The main motto of both the construction companies is to offer homes that offer a supreme level of luxurious living. The interested house owners will select from three types of apartments in Gurgaon. These include a 2 LDK, 3 LDK, 3 LDK + S and penthouse. The approximate carpet area in the apartments will range from 1450 to 2500 square feet. But for the penthouses, the area available would be within 3,700-6,000 ft².
Here are some of the reasons why investing in 3 BHK Flat in Gurgaon can be a good option.
The Location Advantage
- The project is situated at the link of the central Peripheral Road and northern Peripheral Road.
- The location is also close to NH 8 and Dwarka expressway.
- The project is just opposite the commercial hub of sector 88. Therefore, the residency comes as a blessing for all the Sector 88 workers.
- It is also close to the MRTS depot and Gurgaon ISBT.
- The railway station is just a 10 minutes drive from the property.
- It is well connected to the main points of Gurgaon and the nearby locations.
- The project is situated at the centre of Gurgaon.
- Easy direct route to Delhi, Sohna and Faridabad.
- Well-known educational institutes like schools and universities are in the neighbourhood.
- Super specialist hospitals and nursing homes are also a minute drive away.
- The project is also situated near the metro station. Therefore, you will not face any transportation issues.
Special Amenities for The Residents
- Well organized and managed project entry and tower entry.
- The residents will get to experience the 300 ft² gymnasium.
- There are two separate level clubhouses.
- All the elevators are fireproof and highly safe.
- The project offers a total of four elevators from ground to above and two elevators from the basement to ground.
- One elevator per tower is present for service use.
- You also get a supermarket inside the project area.
- Access to a 20-seat theatre.
- An Alfresco dining in pool area.
- Kid’s playground or playroom area.
- Access to the badminton court, basketball court, squash court, jogging track and jacuzzi.
- 24x7 power backup.
- Indoor games area.
- Multiple cafeterias and restaurants present in the area.
- A terrace garden is also present.
- Beautifully decorated flower valley parks.
- Access to card security system.
- High tech security measures along with CCTV surveillance.
- On the ground floor, there is a maid room and a driver room.
- Open and cover vehicle parking available depending on your choice.
- The residents will also get VRV and VRF air conditioning systems.
Technical Specifications of the ProjectAlong with the above-mentioned facilities and amenities, some of the other positive points of the Krisumi Waterfall Residences are:
- The project is verified by RERA.
- The buyers can customize the interiors of the flats on demand.
- Advanced Japanese innovative earthquake resistance design.
- SMCC will be managing and controlling the construction of the project.
- The structure is a mix of beige and grey colour.
Gurgaon has a bright future for the present and the upcoming residents. The city has developed itself as a millennial town. There has been an exponential growth in the number of residential properties in Gurgaon in the past five years. People are spending a lot of money to experience a luxurious life in this city. Buying a 3 BHK flat in Gurgaon can be a tough decision. So, you need to be aware of some fundamental qualities to make sure that it serves your needs.
Here, we have listed some basic tips which will help you find the best 3 BHK Flat in Gurgaon.
The number of lifts
The reputation of the builder
Some other factors that you may consider are:
- Generator service
- Swimming pool
- Children play area
A hall dining partition is not just something that demarcates your hall and your dining areas. It can be a piece of art adding to the decor of your home. There are different kinds of hall partitions to choose from. They are normally made from metal, glass, wood or laminates.