The Feng Shui item has been considered an ancient Chinese structure of art which is well known for the geomancy of Chinese. It has been planted in ancient times claiming to imitate energy, whether it could be positive or negative. The harmony nearby is assumed to be attained through the forces of power. The basic fundamental of keeping these items is to bring peace and growth. Those items may include the structure of elephants, cats, owls, etc. The water Fountains and the Bamboo trees bring change and luck to the people in Feng Shui since the plants represent life and water is expressed as flow. Feng Shui item plays a vital role in bringing positivity and happiness. Also, it helps to keep the surroundings full. Keeping Feng Shui items at different places in a 2BHK Flat in Gurgaon, may also bring good health. It is great to give them as a gift to friends or family members. People will be happy while receiving these gifts.
Pillars offer the best support for building a robust structure, and these would help a home bear the negative climatic effects such as harsh storms, earthquakes, etc. The position of your home matters immensely in terms of bringing harmony, peace, refreshing effect, and better health, as considered by Vastu Shastra. If one follows the Vastu tips, one should know that improper placement of pillars leads to greater harm to their inhabitants. Whenever the pillar is constructed improperly, it can severely hamper the welfare of your family members in the long term, leading to greater conflicts among family members. As an outcome, Vastu for the pillars in residence should adhere strictly to achieving better success.
Let us now check out a few tips for Vastu one must follow with the pillar of your home.Always consider these whenever you are building your home to invite positive energies and enhance the levels of happiness and wealth for your family.
1. Never have pillars at the entranceThe entrance of your home in Gurgaon is where the positive energies related to good health and prosperity enter. A pillar should never get constructed in a way that obstructs the main entrance or the gate, or the interior of the main entrance, If the pillar is already constructed, Vastu recommends changing the direction's main entrance to bring better benefits. You might even hang a picture of a road or grassland or paint the pillar in colour reflecting open or vast areas.
2. Never add pillars at the centre of the homeAccording to Vastu, the centre of the home, also coined as Brahmasthan, is the point of the meet for each direction. It is the most powerful and sacred region of your home. Preferably, the region should not get overcrowded with structures if you wish to invite wealth and success to the home. It is from these areas the energies get circulated throughout the house, and it should never have any hindrance or obstruction for alluring happiness and peace. Therefore, if there are any obstructions, they can bring troubles and struggles in the inhabitants' lives.
3. Use plants or mirrors to cover edged pillarsIf the pillars of your home have sharp or pointed ends, then you should cover these pointed ends with plants and mirrors. Doing this ensures that negative energy gets absorbed by the well-placed plant or mirror. You should remember that if you are placing a mirror, then the mirror should never reflect the entrance or the toilet.
4. Never place any pillar in the living roomWhenever you plan on buying a flat, and you come across an ad for "2BHK Flat for Sale in Gurgaon”, make sure to check that the living room has no pillar visible. If there is a visible pillar, then get the room divided, and it would allow the free-flowing positive energies into your room. Therefore, your home will always prosper.
5. Bedrooms should never have overhead pillarsYou need to ensure that there are no overhead pillars in your bedroom or where you sleep. Having one will hinder your sleep patterns leading to amnesia, and Vastu Dosha is even considered when you sit under the beam. Therefore, place furniture in rooms in a way that prevents you from sleeping or sitting beneath the overhead pillar. According to Vastu, the columns and pillars of the home are very important, like the floor, door, or even directions. At Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies, following Vastu for pillars form the backbone of constructing homes. Follow the tips we mentioned today to help eradicate Vastu Dosha of any type contributing to your prosperity and better health.
When you are planning to buy a new apartment, you definitely want the place to be perfect in every way. Before finalizing an apartment, you must consider numerous factors like the location, finances and vastu. You can easily get loads of information for the first two elements online. However, for Vastu, you must contact an expert who can offer essential Vastu tips for a peaceful home. If you follow these regulations, you can expect prosperity, wellness and long-term piece.
So to help first-time home buyers, here is a list of the top Vastu tips.
1. Square or rectangular plotsAccording to Vastu experts, the plot of your new house should be square or rectangular in shape. Also, the ideal plot should have four corners that point in the 4 basic directions. In most cases, a square plot is considered the best choice, followed by a rectangular-shaped plot. So the optimal ratio of the building length to the width on the plot should be 1: 1, 1:15 and 1:2. It is always advised that you avoid any plots with irregular boundaries or have other shapes like triangles or a circle.
2. Orientation of the houseFor a happy and healthy home, the northern and eastern reductions are considered ideal as these directions impact the residents positively. So you bought a flat with an eastern or north-facing plot and at all chances should avoid West or south-facing ones.
3. Appropriate ColoursAs per home Vastu regulations, the colour scheme of your home has an important role to play in inviting positive energy. So it is recommended that you use lighter colours like light blue, yellow or orange, allowing sunlight to enter your home directly. Never paint your house with dark or solid colours. In addition to the walls, light colours are also recommended for the furniture, appliances and other interior parts of the house. To be on the safer side, it is recommended that you contact a Vastu specialist who can recommend the colour scheme of your kitchen, bedroom, living room, etc.
4. Positioning of the roomsAs a first-time home buyer, you must understand where the rooms of the 3BHK flat in Gurgaon should be situated to maximize the positive effects of Vastu.
The master bedroom
5. The shape of the buildingWhen buying a new property, make sure that you also take into consideration the shape of the structure or the building. Vastu Shastra considers Shermukhi or Gaumukhi shapes to be auspicious and lucky. The Gaumukhi shape has a narrow entry point and a broad back. While the Shermukhi shape has a broad entrance and narrow back. People have followed Vastu tips for generations, and it has brought good fortune and luck. Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies is the best residential complex if you want to buy 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon.
There are different kinds of energy prevailing in your home, but the kitchen is one area that attracts good and bad energy. Every single appliance and utensil stored in your kitchen is essential, and if they are not placed according to the principles of the Vastu Shastra, then there won't be any positive energy. So you have to follow specific rules and Kitchen Vastu guidelines to enhance the positive aura.
From layout to placement changes, here is a list of some invaluable kitchen Vastu guidelines for better health.
Top Vastu Tips for Your KitchenTo ensure an abundance of positive energy in your kitchen, the elements of earth, fire, water, sky, and air must be balanced as per Vastu regulations. If possible, try to change the positions or amend certain places in your kitchen to increase the overall positive energy in your house.
1. The DirectionThe kitchen entrance in your 2BHK flat in Gurgaon is pretty important. According to Vastu experts, the entrance of the door to your kitchen has to be in the North-western or eastern direction. You also must ensure that the entrance is not in any corner of the house.
2. Kitchen LayoutWhen it comes to the direction of your kitchen, you need to ensure that your kitchen faces the south-eastern direction of your home. The fire element rules the direction of your kitchen, as per Vastu, so this is a perfect direction. If it is not possible, you can try to have a kitchen facing the North Western direction.
3. Direction for Kitchen StoveOnce you are ready with the layout and the direction of your kitchen, the next thing that you have to decide is the direction of the stove and the cooking gas. As per Vastu regulations, you should always place the stove in the southeast direction. Also, the person using the stove should face the eastern direction as it is considered auspicious.
4. Blow away negative energyAccording to Vastu, your kitchen should have at least two windows to let out the negativity. An exhaust fan is also essential; you should place it in the eastern direction to suck out the negative energy.
5. Position of the SinkSinks and taps in your kitchen indicate flowing water; hence, according to Vastu, the North-eastern direction is the most auspicious. However, the sink should not be close to the gas stove as fire and water are opposite elements and repel each other.
6. Position of the FridgeAs per Vastu regulations for your kitchen, the refrigerator should be placed in the Southwest direction, approximately a foot away from the corners. You need to avoid placing it in the North-eastern direction at any cost.
7. Tips for Electrical AppliancesMost modern kitchens have the latest electrical appliances like microwaves, OTG, mixer heaters, sandwich makers, etc. These electrical appliances should always be facing the Southwest direction in your kitchen. You also must ensure that none of these appliances is in the North-eastern direction.
Things to Strictly Avoid:
- You should not position the kitchen door in any corner of the house
- You need to keep space between the sink and the store
- Avoid building your kitchen directly under or above the bathroom, bedroom, or Pooja room.
According to Vastu Shastra, the northern direction is considered the most auspicious direction as it is the direction of Lord Kuber, also known as the God of Wealth. If you follow all the Home Vastu Tips correctly, a North-facing home will be filled with positivity. But for the north direction to be entirely beneficial for your home, you need to make sure that you remove every trace of negative energy from the direction.
Go through the article to learn about the various principles and essential details you need to know about a north-facing house.
Significance of a north-facing houseThe northern direction is considered lucky and more auspicious than the other three directions. Therefore, the residents of a house will attract prosperity and growth. As per Vastu, the northern face of your house will be beneficial if you are a businessman or associated with financial services. This is also the direction connected with planet Mercury; hence, it is known to be quite advantageous for people working in banking sectors, printing industries, travel, publishing, etc.
Tips to follow if you have a north-facing house
1. The living roomYour living room should be facing the north-east or north-western corner. Ensure that heavy furniture like a heavy table or a sofa is placed in the western corner or the south-western corner of the room. Additional electronic items and appliances should be in the south-east zone. 2. Bedroom The master bedroom in your 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon should be in the south-west direction of your house, and the entrance door must be in the west, north, or east. Avoid the south-east as it might lead to misunderstandings and quarrel among spouses. The bed should be positioned in the eastern or Southern direction and not opposite to the main door. The west is the perfect direction for your kids' bedroom, and the guest bedroom should be in the northwest direction.
3. Pooja RoomAs per Vastu, the Pooja room for a north-facing house should always be in the North-eastern direction.
4. WashroomThe position of your bathroom is also vital as it is the place where you clean yourself and get rid of waste. Your bathroom should be positioned in the west, south, north-west, and south-west direction.
5. KitchenThe kitchen is the heart of the house and should be positioned in the south-east direction. It is because Agni, or the fire element, dominates this direction. The north-west direction is also favourable.
6. Staircase placementAccording to Vastu recommendations, your staircase should be positioned in the west, south, south-east, or south-west direction for better results. Correct placement of your staircase is necessary for good health, and the staircase should always be in the clockwise direction.
7. Colour of your HouseAccording to Vastu recommendations, the north-facing house should have white and neutral colours like khaki, cream, and warm grey. If you love bright colours, you can use warm blue or green. However, avoid using any darker shades like maroon or red. North-facing homes are auspicious and highly beneficial for your growth, if you follow the vastu recommendations. If you are looking for the best 2BHK Flat for Sale in Gurgaon, you can visit Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies.
Vastu Shastra is an ancient science, and we Indians have been using it for designing our homes for approximately 5000 years. Most builders and construction companies build the structures following Vastu tips to bring peace and prosperity to the homeowners. Vastu tips are also known to offer better health and positive energy. These tips are detailed suggestions for newly constructed apartments. Some common instructions include where to build doors or bedrooms and what colour to use in your apartment.
Let us discuss some important Vastu tips to bring positivity to your home.
1. Door DecorationAs per Indian traditions and customs, happiness and prosperity enter our house through the main door. Therefore, you need to design the door and make it look welcoming. The empty walls of your entrance door might look dull. You can decorate the door and its surroundings with various pictures of landscapes or statues of Lord Ganesha for divine blessings.
2. Kitchen DecorationThe kitchen or the dining area is considered an essential part of maintaining a healthy relationship and well-being of the family. The bonds in a family get stronger over food. Therefore, as per Vastu traditions, you need to ensure that the kitchen sink and the gas stove are at a fair distance from each other as water and fire are two different types of energies, and they contradict each other.
3. Pooja RoomPrayer and meditation are essential for bringing divine blessings and peace to your apartment. So you need to position the pooja room of your 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon in the northeast direction. You also need to arrange a space where you can sit and meditate.
4. BathroomAs we all know, the bathroom is where the negative energy of the house tends to accumulate. So you need to place natural green plants and scented candles in the bathroom to flush out negative energy. Plants can also bring positive energy to space.
5. Bed MattressRemember to place only a single mattress on the bed for happy married life. Even if you have a double bed, it is always advised that you use a single mattress instead of two separate ones.
6. Bedroom DirectionAs per Vastu regulations, South-West is the best direction for your bedroom, as it enhances the relationship between couples.
7. Bedroom EtiquetteTo maintain a happy and healthy relationship in your 2BHK flat in Gurgaon, there should be enough flow of natural light in your bedroom. You can switch on artificial lights in the evening. The bedroom should never be left in the darkness and must remain clean and clutter-free, especially the area under the bed where you will be sleeping.
8. Bedroom FurnitureBedroom furniture should not have sharp edges. Sharp edges mainly act as spears and therefore cut off the positive energy. This harms the mind and soul, and it stresses the nervous system.
9. Bedroom ColourAlways opt for soothing colours for your bedroom walls. You must select pastels or light colours and avoid any dark ones in the bedroom to make the room warm and cosy.
10. Study RoomThe study table in your study has to be in the eastern direction for better concentration and improvement in studies. These are some of the popular Vastu ideas for a happy home based on India's ancient science and philosophy. If you are looking for a flat in Gurgaon, you may visit Krisumi Japanese waterfall residencies. They are offering one of the best apartments in Gurgaon at reasonable rates.
Every night, our body requires approximately 8 hours of sound sleep without disturbance. However, at times you may find it hard to fall asleep, and you may end up tossing and turning on your bed with restlessness. In these situations, most people blame their family or work-related stress as the major reasons. However, do you know the actual reason behind it? Do you know that sleeping in the wrong direction or incorrect head position while sleeping is the main reason for restlessness and anxiety, as per Vastu? According to Vastu Shastra, a good balance between the natural elements is necessary to have positivity, happiness and peace in your life. But, most people do not pay attention to the importance of sleeping positions. According to Vastu Shastra, the correct sleeping position is also responsible for physical and mental well-being and a sound, peaceful sleep.
So today, we will share some Vastu tips that you need to follow to have a sound sleep.
1. Sleeping in the eastern directionThe sun rises from the east and therefore is considered a suitable sleeping direction per Vastu shastra. According to ancient architectural designs, when a person keeps their head towards the east, sleep will be delightful, and they will gain positive energy. The eastern direction is also considered favourable for students and teachers as it helps boost the individuals' energy levels and improves their memory capacity. So all the students having trouble remembering important details about the academic courses and subjects are always advised to sleep with their heads pointing in the eastern direction. Also, as per Vastu, people with health-related issues are recommended to sleep in this direction.
2. Avoid sleeping in the western directionVastu Shastra experts advise people not to position their beds in the Western direction as it enhances restlessness and unhappiness. Youngsters and adults with personal issues need to avoid sleeping in the Western direction.
3. North is the worst sleeping directionAccording to Vastu Shastra, sleeping facing the northern direction has to be avoided at all costs. According to Vastu, only the dead rest with their head pointing in the Northern direction. The northern direction has to be avoided because the positive energy from your body is driven away by the Earth's magnetic field. It can also affect your blood circulation and therefore affect your sleep.
4. The southern direction as per vastuAs per Vastu principles, the southern direction is universally considered the best position to sleep in. This is because the southern pole has negative energy, and it attracts huge amounts of energy into the body; therefore, the person gets a sound and mindful sleep. Additionally, patients with heart diseases and blood pressure issues are advised to sleep with their heads facing the southern direction.
5. Correct sleeping direction for couplesCouples are always advised to rest their heads in the southern, eastern or western direction as per Vastu.
6. Correct sleeping direction for childrenChildren should only sleep with their heads facing the eastern or Southern direction. This is necessary because it enhances peace of mind and calmness for kids.
7. Position of bedIt is always recommended that you position your bed in the southern direction. However, if it is not possible, try to position it in the Southwest direction for a sound sleep. So if you are searching for 2BHK flats in Gurgaon, you may consider visiting Krisumi apartments in Gurgaon. The buildings have been designed as per Vastu Shastra principles, and therefore there will be abundant positive energy in the household.
Vastu principles are a set of age-old Indian traditions and tips that should be followed to ensure peace, happiness, and prosperity within the household. Like improper designs and low-quality raw materials may cause problems for the residents, not following the Vastu Advice might also lead to accidents and mishaps without any specific indication. So in today's post, we will be discussing some of the architectural features that have to be avoided at all costs at your luxury residential apartments in Gurgaon to avoid any accidents or negative energies.