Planning on investing in a residential property in Gurgaon? If you are, then it is high time that you learn about the various types of residential properties which are available in the real estate market. As the Pandemic situation normalized, the residential market has come out of its slumber and has been performing quite well for the past few months. So if you are a pure real estate investor who is only interested in investing for future value appreciation, then it is time to note the type of properties available. Choosing the Apartments in Gurgaon is essential so that you can reap the profits of your investment in the future. On the other hand, if you are investing for end-use, you also need to look at the occupational needs of the entire family.
Gurgaon has been the ideal market for real estate investment. This is due to the increase in the number of educational institutions, improvement of transport facilities and better lifestyle. So, this is the perfect time to buy Apartments in Gurgaon. In the coming years, more and more people are likely to settle in metro cities. Most home buyers will be looking to buy 2BHK apartments that are within the price range and also offer 24x7 security.
Benefits of Investing in 2BHK Apartments in Gurgaon1BHK apartment might be less expensive as compared to a 2BHK apartment in Gurgaon. However, a 2BHK flat for sale is more pocket-friendly and a cost-effective housing solution as compared to the others. Before making this real estate investment, you also need to learn about the market. As you will be investing your life’s savings here, you need to do some research and analysis work.
Now let us look at some of the advantages of investing in a 2BHK flat.
1. Better returns than higher profitMost medium-sized families or nuclear families prefer to invest in 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon. This is because these apartments can be easily rented out or sold due to the demand in the market. So for a better return on investment, you must definitely go for a 2BHK homes in Gurgaon.
2. AffordabilityAnother important advantage of a 2BHK apartment is its affordability. This is an important factor that you need to consider while buying and selling the home. A 2BHK apartment is a pocket-friendly housing solution and even ordinary individuals can save up some money and invest in 2BHK estates.
3. Maintenance CostThe maintenance cost of 2BHK apartments is quite low as compared to 3 and 4BHK. So, buying a 2BHK apartment would be a good decision in Gurgaon.
4. Market AvailabilityA middle-class person or a midrange working professional will always think of buying a 2BHK flat for sale in Gurgaon at an affordable rate. Additionally, more construction companies are developing 2BHK flats due to their huge market demand as compared to 1BHK apartment. Krisumi Gurgaon Apartments is a popular residential complex that is known to offer spacious 2BHK apartments with high-class amenities.
5. SpaciousA 2BHK flat is comparatively more spacious than 1BHK apartment. So, you get bigger and more spacious rooms. Nowadays, most developers are also adding an extra children's room or a study room to offer a bigger look. The huge space makes it easier for the residents to arrange their belongings and decorate according to their wishes.
6. Future choicesWhen you are settled with your family or expecting a new one, most people tend to buy 2BHK apartments. This is a good future investment and is always known to be a decent choice. A 2BHK apartment is a perfect place for a married person as they would need extra rooms as their family grows. So in simple words, buying a 2BHK apartment is a future-proof plan and you won't be facing any space issues in the near future.
7. DocumentationGetting a bank loan on 2BHK apartments is much easier as compared to 3 or 4BHK apartments. This is because 2BHK apartments are cheaper and the bank can easily issue a loan. Also, you will not be facing any issues with the documentation process or during the registration of your house. Nowadays the residential real estate market is growing rapidly. Today, almost every other working person can afford a house whether they are single, or have a family. However, when it comes to choosing the apartment, most home buyers opt for 2BHK apartments over the 1BHK ones.
Owning a house is a dream for many individuals, and this financial goal has transcended nationality and religion. If you are ready with your financial plan and necessary savings for buying a house, the next step is to decide whether to buy 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon or an independent house. In most cases, due to lack of space and higher price rates in metro cities, most potential home buyers look for apartments. Apartments usually come cheaper than independent properties, which are generally in the form of a duplex or a villa. But, you need to consider various factors like rent, location, accessibility, security, and many more before choosing this lifetime investment. So here, in this blog, we will explain some of the fundamental differences between an apartment and an independent house. This will help you select the best choice according to your preference.
2BHK Apartment vs. Independent House
1. The cost of buyingBuying an independent house can be a lot more expensive than buying an apartment. Therefore, the home loan requirement amount will substantially increase. The cost would include the plot price, stamp duty that is paid to the government, and the cost of electricity. It will also include the cost of raw materials and labour costs depending on the type of city and the architecture fees. However, on the other hand, for an apartment, the builder is responsible for taking care of the technical formalities. The buyer has to just pay the required amount for the apartment.
2. Special amenitiesWhen you buy apartments in Gurgaon, you gain automatic subscription to various amenities like parking space, security, 24x7 power backup, water system, and fire safety mechanism. However, for an independent property, all the services have to be taken care of by the owner himself. This also adds about two to three percent to the total property value as you may need to install a generator or an inverter and a water mechanism.
3. Bank LoansIn most cases, banks and financial institutions offer housing loans for independent properties after scrutiny of the property, the seller, and the buyer. This process is time-consuming. On the other hand, housing loans for apartments are readily available as most residencies have tie-ups with various banks. This makes the process hassle-free and less time-consuming.
4. The cost of maintenanceWhen you own an independent property, you have to take care of maintenance, repair, cleanliness, which involves a lot of natural resources and constant effort. On the other hand, in a society with apartments, you will have a dedicated maintenance team who will take care of all the cleanliness and other tasks around the clock.
5. Capital appreciationWhile talking about independent houses, capital appreciation is not as high as compared to an apartment. This is basically due to the big amount of initial capital that is involved and the low demand rate compared to the apartments. This is why it becomes hard to sell an independent property; however, on the other hand, apartments are always in demand and are easy to sell.
6. Frauds and ScamsIf you are a new buyer, you can easily fall prey to various frauds and scams whenever purchasing independent houses. In the case of apartments, you can check the reputation of the buyer and the past record of their previous projects. Therefore you can invest your hard-earned money in a trustworthy and quality project. An independent house or a bungalow is suitable for anyone who has a big family and has the capital required for maintenance. However, nowadays, most modern nuclear families living on a budget prefer buying an apartment where they can spend their time in peace. Now, as the builders have realized the demand for apartments, they provide unique amenities and facilities to attract more and more buyers. One such popular residential project is Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences. The residential project has been designed using the Japanese form of art and architecture and is the most in-demand residency in Gurgaon.
Planning to buy a new 2bhk Flat in Gurgaon but worried about the monthly home loan EMI and loan interest rate? We understand that home loan can be stressful and can create a big mess in your monthly budget. You also have to take care of the loan tenure, interest rate, and loan amount. Due to poor planning, you may often end up paying more against the loan amount. But don't worry, we have everything chalked out. So, if you plan to take a home loan at reduced interest rates for an apartment in Gurgaon, you must go through the entire article.
6 steps you may follow to decrease your home loan interest rate.
1. Increase your EMI AmountMany financial institutes and lenders allow you to change your installment amount annually. So, if you have recently shifted to a job with a higher salary, you can always opt for a higher EMI. This will reduce the tenure period, and once it is reduced, the overall interest payable against your loan will come down substantially. Always check with your lender whether they offer these options or not.
2. Apply for a Short TenureThe loan duration amount is one of the main factors responsible for calculating the interest rate you are supposed to pay. Many banks claim that 25 to 30 years of tenure will cut down the monthly installment amount. However, smaller 10 to 15 years tenure will reduce the overall interest rate. So before applying for a loan, you need to choose that tenure period carefully so that you do not end up paying more.
3. Try to pay more Down PaymentsMost financial institutions and loan providers finance about 75 to 90% of the total property value. So you have to contribute about 10 to 25% of the remaining cost of the property. In simple words, you have to pay the rest of the money as a down payment. So the higher amount you pay initially, the lower would be the loan amount. Therefore it will reduce the payable interest rate.
4. Compare Bank Interests OnlineBefore applying for a home loan, it is advised to do proper research on the various loan products and compare the rates before deciding on a lender. On the internet, you will come across hundreds of third-party websites. They will help you get a clear picture of the interest rates and the difference between the charges levied by various lenders. So, always remember to compare the various bank's home loan interest amounts before deciding on a particular bank.
5. Negotiate for Better DealsLenders and financial institutions always prefer customers who have a good credit score. Many banks often offer preferential rates for existing customers who have a good credit history. So if you have a credit score of more than 800, you will receive better rates on your loan. However, if you don't, you may have to negotiate with the lender and build a good business relationship with them. Apart from this, you can always keep a close eye on the various discounts and offers during festive sessions.
6. You can always try PrepaymentMost lenders and financial institutes do not charge prepayment or foreclosure charges on floating housing loans. So, if you have applied for a home loan, try to make small prepayments as regularly as possible. This is because, in the first 5 years of your loan period, you will be paying towards the interest compared to the principal amount. So, if you do frequent prepayments, it will substantially decrease the principal amount, which will in turn reduce the total interest. But you need to know that lenders may charge a certain fee for fixed-rate loan prepayments. So, before applying for a loan or prepayment, confirm with your bank whether they will charge extra or not. Are you planning to buy Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon? If you are, you must immediately contact us, as the luxurious Japanese residences are selling like hot pancakes. The authority also has tie-ups with various banks. So you do not need to worry about running from one bank to another to get a house loan.
Are you searching for a home in Gurgaon? The real estate market in Gurgaon has been booming for the past few years. As more IT companies are setting up base in Gurgaon, the quality of life in the city is also improving. The real estate market also plays a big role in the development of a city. However, before you decide on buying your first home in Gurgaon, all homebuyers have to check the following things.
Go through the article to know about the main facts you need to remember before buying an apartment in Gurgaon.
1. The Reputation of the BuilderThe name of the builder matters a lot. The apartment you are buying needs to have a good reputation in the market. For more details on the company, you can visit the previous projects and cross-check whether they provide the promised same facilities or not. When purchasing an under-construction apartment, make sure that you receive all the features, structure and amenities as the builder has promised. In this case, you can cross-check with other homebuyers who bought properties from the same company. Krisumi Waterfall Residences is offering good-quality apartments in Gurgaon along with modern amenities.
2. The Location of the ProjectWhen buying a luxury residential apartment in Gurgaon, you must always consider the location. The apartment needs to be near basic amenities like a grocery store, medical stores and education institutions like schools. You also need to consider the travel time required to reach the city and your office. Your new apartment will be your home for quite some time. Hence, you need to choose an apartment with a proper location.
3. The Property Documents ChecklistBefore buying a 2 BHK flat in Gurgaon, you need to verify all the documents. If you have any queries regarding the paperwork, verify them with a lawyer. You do not want to spend years in court trying to prove your ownership.
4. Amenities for homebuyersCarefully go through the prospectus and find out about the basic amenities they offer. Some amenities include a community centre, swimming pool, gymnasium, kids play area and jogging track. You will love an open, airy and well-lit environment.
5. Water and Electrical Inspection of the HouseAs the city is growing it will be impossible to supply water to every resident. Many residencies have switched to rainwater harvesting and various other water-saving features. So, when you are searching for an apartment in Gurgaon, check the water source. You also need to know what the management does if there is water scarcity. It is a good idea to look for apartments where you can get 24x7 power backup so that your life is not affected. If it is not present, you can always buy an inverter or generator.
6. The Budget FactorAll the above-mentioned points will only be possible if you have enough bank balance. Getting an apartment is a huge decision, so you need to plan it carefully so that you do not face any hurdles in the future. Gurgaon is a flexible city and you can get thousands of apartments here. The city offers both luxurious properties and affordable apartments. Even, with a low budget, you can experience amazing city life and buy your dream house in Gurgaon. Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon is situated at the best location and, you will have a wonderful experience here.
Gurgaon has a bright future for the present and the upcoming residents. The city has developed itself as a millennial town. There has been an exponential growth in the number of residential properties in Gurgaon in the past five years. People are spending a lot of money to experience a luxurious life in this city. Buying a 3 BHK flat in Gurgaon can be a tough decision. So, you need to be aware of some fundamental qualities to make sure that it serves your needs.
Here, we have listed some basic tips which will help you find the best 3 BHK Flat in Gurgaon.
The number of lifts
The reputation of the builder
Some other factors that you may consider are:
- Generator service
- Swimming pool
- Children play area
Among all the rooms in our home, we tend to spend more time in our living room. It is the room where we entertain our friends. It is the place where we sit with popcorn and diet coke to binge-watch Netflix. It is where all the cuddling with pets happens. A living room is outrightly the most essential part of a home. Hence, it should be cozy, comfortable, and an extension of your personality.
Here are some home decor tips for your living room.
Select the color palette wiselyColors don’t just cultivate aesthetics, but also play a crucial role in setting the tone and mood right. Hence, you can’t afford to go wrong with the color scheme for your living room. Determine whether you want to create a relaxed space or energize it, and select the color palette depending on that. Select cool colors like blues, lavender, and greens to give a relaxed vibe to your space. Or, paint your walls red, yellow, or orange to inject some verve. Or, consider using a neutral color scheme and then throwing in some pop accents to balance the space.
Use the right furnitureWhen choosing the furniture, keep the scale in mind, and more so, if you live in any of the apartments in Gurgaon. Think of the pieces that are practical, functional, and comply with the size of the space. For instance, a small wooden bench might not look appealing in a large living room or a bulky recliner might make your small space more congested. Living in an apartment might restrict you with your choices in furniture, but with some creativity, you can create a living space looking plucked straight out of a glossy interior magazine.
Create a focal pointA focal point is a place that magnetizes the eyes. It is the place where all eyes fall the moment they walk into the room. It could be anything- a photo wall showcasing all your memories, a giant wall art, or a media console. Think of a focal point and curate your living room around it.
Don’t forget lightingsAn ideal living room should have a perfect balance of natural and artificial light. If you are lucky to be living in a 4bhk flat in Gurgaon at Krisumi Waterfall Residences, you will receive ample natural light in your living room. However, it might be challenging to create a poise in terms of lighting if you live in a crowded locality and cramped apartment. But it is not impossible to put together an illuminated space. Create layers of light using different light sources to ensure proper distribution of illumination. From chandeliers to table lamps, task lights to accent lights, select the options wisely to enhance the aesthetic features of your living room. Your living room is the first place your guests see when they visit your home. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that your it casts the first impression of your home and style. Hence, it should be nothing short of perfect. Use these home Decor tips to decorate your living room and impress your guests with your taste and aesthetics.
A penthouse rarely decreases its price, since it is one of the most exclusive property for a select few. If you are looking for a penthouse and want to go for a solid investment, you need to consider some important points on a macro scale.
Here are few points which you should consider while buying a penthouse.
Exquisite ViewFor a penthouse, people are most likely willing to pay more because of its stunning views, which are for most of the time exquisite and incomparable. The privilege of a good panoramic view of the city from the Apartments in Gurgaon is unmatched and is really appreciated by a buyer. A good panoramic view increases the property value substantially. Do make sure to choose a view you love, because you are going to see it for a lifetime.
Go for the Perfect Floor PlanWhen you are looking at home buying ideas, you must note that in a condominium, not all floor plans are created equal, neither are they always perfect. Make sure to choose one that adapts to your needs in the best possible manner. There is a rising demand for customised apartments these days and so open concept floor plans are booming. These are more adaptable and you have the option to customise the space. In fact, you feel liberated about having a wide open room - qualities that most homebuyers seek in their homes.
Privacy You Always WantedIn an apartment or in a society flat, privacy is almost impossible. Good quality living in your home needs to have privacy, to enjoy your me-time along with the company the way you want, without feeling awkward or compromising your needs. This comes foremost to your mind, when you are buying a luxury home. Fortunately, penthouses are usually found on the top floors of a building, so you won’t have to deal with upstairs or neighbours. You will be the only person on your floor, or one of only two or three, which significantly decreases the amount of disturbances from your neighbours reaching.
Unmatched PrestigeThe prestige of living in a penthouse is a prime bonus, since such developments are for a privileged few. Some penthouses have their own private outdoor rooms, as well as having access to a gym, pool, or other exclusive amenities. This means you no longer have to worry about the usual concerns associated with living below another unit, whether its noise or water leaks or seepages. Searching for a classy, premium 4bhk penthouse in Gurgaon will lead you to one single destination, Krisumi Waterfall Residences. Post the current pandemic and the frequent lockdown situations, spending time inside your home is a pleasure when you live in a comfortable place like a penthouse. Who knows, you can even start some Do-It-Yourself home renovations to personalise and make your penthouse everyone’s envy.
In modern times, most apartments and houses are built with low ceilings. This can be a problem if your space is small. It will create a cramped feeling and uneasiness, making you feel constrained. Fortunately, there are several home decor solutions that can help you create an illusion of spaciousness and make your apartment look bigger.
Use Right kind of FurnituresWhile choosing your furniture, consider those that will fit your space. It’s no point to focus solely on the aesthetic appeal and style. Opt for low profile furniture to create an impression of distance between the pieces and the ceiling. This will make your room look more spacious and airy. Try to avoid taller items as they will make the ceiling look even lower.
Lighting EffectsLighting is a powerful decorative tool which will completely transform a space if used properly. Opt for simple, elegant downlights that won’t take up too much space, yet will make your room look wider and more spacious. Try another great décor in your home with wall lighting fixtures like sconces to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere.
Magic of ColourAnother home décor to create an illusion of spaciousness in smaller areas is painting. Your ceilings may be flat, so it is advisable to paint them in the same color like the walls and blur the boundary in between. You can have a better solution with painting your ceiling in white as it will reflect light and create an illusion of vastness and spaciousness. If you are planning to install crown moulding, please do not opt for a design that is too wide. Choose hues that aren’t too much in contrast as it will make your ceiling seem even lower.
Use of Classy ArtworkA classy artwork can help you create an illusion of having a higher ceiling. Use vertically framed pictures and paintings to make the walls look taller. While hanging them, try to place them a bit closer to the ceiling. It will draw your look upwards. Choose pieces with vertical lines like an abstract painting or trees.
Have a wow effect with StripesStripes not only make your ceiling seem higher, but will also bring a sense of novelty into your home. Try using striped wallpapers or paint them – they will completely transform your space and elevate the décor. Please note that stripes act as a great catalyst when it comes to low ceilings. It will draw your gaze upwards, rather than sideways. Rest assured, stripes will give your living space a unique look. When you are looking for a 4bhk Flat in Gurgaon, the power of home decor can help you create an illusion of spaciousness and height in small spaces. Please ensure to avoid using anything hanging from the ceiling, like as an over-sized chandelier. Do not use dark hues for your ceiling and eliminate clutter from your living space. Your search for lavish, classy Apartments in Gurgaon ends at Krisumi Waterfall Residences, where luxury is redefined in a class of its own.
The kitchen is one area that attracts the maximum energy - good and bad. As per kitchen Vastu Tips, the best direction for your kitchen is the south-east. There are a few easy rules you can remember that should be applied to your kitchen to enhance its positive aura.