The living room plays a significant role for people to sit back and relax. It's an ideal place to have quality time with friends and family. So, it's essential to maintain the space of the room.
Of each nook and corner of your home, the bedroom, without any doubt, is considered the most personal space. It is the space that several of your guests might never check out; however, it still requires a lot of attention. It is where you relax, read a book or be at your mind's peace. Therefore, choose the right designs and color shades that match well with your master bedroom. It is the personal space you should perfectly style while blending in with the entire aesthetics. Your master bedroom is the ruler of the whole home and you should make sure that it appears the best with the luxury and contemporary style of beds and interiors. You have landed at the best place if you search for refreshing ideas to revamp your bedroom. You will find some amazing designs you will be impressed with whenever you plan for a complete overhaul.
Continue reading to check out the master bedroom designs that reflect your style, and carry them home.
1. Pick those timeless themesSimilar to animated movies, which even adults love, the themes of a bedroom are not for kids any longer. Adults mainly get glued to the old boring décor and design styles. But, in reality, getting the right theme for your master bedroom for 2Bhk Apartments in Gurgaon is the perfect hack you can get your hands on. It brings together a room lending those tranquil energies of proper use of patterns and colors. You can create an iconic charm for your master bedroom with a pale-colored wall, the best placement of modern area rugs, soft bedspread. The side tables and the classic teak headboards offer rustic styles while blending in with the white wingback chair. You can finish off the theme with the classic pendant lights, and it is the ideal choice if your taste is chic or subdued.
2. Ancient Rustic AppealThe hardwood flooring is beyond impressive since it is the main point of focus of the bedroom. It offers the space the radiant vibes that go with the furnishings you choose for a home interior. The specific room has greater space for separate seating areas by the windows without appearing an old school kind. The master bedroom often creates the most astonishing rustic aesthetics with old feelings; however, each component is suited well for modern lifestyles.
3. Highly ContemporaryNow, if you aim to stay in line with the latest trends of a home in Gurgaon then the contemporary luxury style is the best pick you should make. The modern designs are sleek and inviting if they are ever combined with the proper colors, textures, and furnishings. Today, we can check out the most stunning platform for the bed against the wooden panel that reaches right to the footboard and ceiling. You can even try creating a seating corner near the window which is ideal for a great reading time.
4. Have a Bed that carries a statementTry upgrading your master bedroom with added glam while bringing in the statement bed. These beds are the ideal options ranging from the platforms to the classic four-poster beds. So, pick the bed that adds a class to your master bedroom, reflecting your personality and not compromising your comfort zone. You can pick a dark wood platform bed that surely appears royal with the complete wooden frame and headboards out of leathered cushion style. The bed is the ideal blend for being the best resting space. If you have a more subdued and modern taste then you should always choose the four-poster or platform bed built with a stylish headboard.
5. Create a statement of warmth from the woodIf you are satisfied with the existing design for your master bedroom, however, if you feel that you can add a bit more style to it, then leave it to the hands of the professionals from Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies. Add a touch of the reclaimed wooden platform under the bed, extending right to one of the walls. The design would add a significant charm to the master bedroom while bringing those fuzzier and warmer vibes. Finally, these were the list of the luxury and contemporary design styles for your master bedroom that will help you get a home interior and a peaceful night's rest. These ideas will surely help you design the bedroom of your dream, whether you are planning for an entire home makeover or wish to add a couple of changes to the décor.
How you decorate your house portrays an image of your choices and personality. The way you organise each piece of furniture and select the interior home colours reflects your taste. The colour combination you choose for the interior walls of your dream house has a significant influence on your family, and people need to make sure to select the correct wall colour combination.
So here is a list of the top wall colour combinations for your home interior.
1. Dark PurpleDark shades have an intense appeal, which is different from the other shades. The living room is where you invite guests or spend most of your leisure time. So the room's decor and wall colours should match the mood. Painting your living room walls with a shade of dark purple can be pretty appealing, showcasing both classy and intimate appeal.
2. Purple and Metallic GreyWhen you mix purple with metallic grey, it offers a more dignified and sophisticated look. The outward nature of the purple colour, when correctly blended with metallic grey, gives a unique combination. Purple and metallic grey is the perfect colour combination for home decor. It describes your exquisite taste.
3. Dark BlueBlue is a unique colour that has different shades. Most of the darker shades of blue, like Navy Blue, dark blue, Indigo blue etc., offer a royal appeal. So if you want to add a royal touch to your dream 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon, this shade will do a fantastic job.
4. Blue and YellowThe Blue and yellow colour combination offers an electric appeal. The mix of vivid blue with yellow makes your dream house look pretty dynamic and exciting. It also blends in with the mood of your home. This dynamic wall colour combination is perfect for study rooms as, according to science, we know the colour yellow enhances memory.
5. Red and White CombinationMost people in India love the colour red. It symbolises love and energy. Additionally, it can also be mixed with other colours to develop newer shades. The dark red combined with white is an excellent choice for your living room and dining room, as most people host parties in these rooms. This colour combination also helps initiate new conversations.
6. Pastel ColourThis wall colour combination is becoming increasingly popular among busy young adults. Pastel colour is soft and offers a relaxing environment which is perfect for today's busy life. If you are a soft person and enjoy a soothing environment, then the pastel home paint colours like powdered blue, lavender and mint green will be a perfect choice. Also, if you are expecting a baby, then these colours are a great choice for your nursery as they will be calming for the child.
7. The Monochrome LookA popular colour combination that most new homeowners are widely accepting in Gurgaon is the monochrome template. You can use shades of grey to build a texture for your home interior walls. Grey is a neutral colour, and therefore will offer a pleasant and tranquil feel. In addition to this, shades of grey will also add a classy and majestic look to your living room and your bedroom. With these home interior colour combinations mentioned above now, you will have a clear idea of how to paint your dream house. While selecting the colour combination, keep your taste and aesthetic sense in mind. If you are looking for 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon, then you must visit Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies.
Since old times, the dining table has been considered the place where the whole family sits together to eat and connect while having dinner or lunch. So, the dining table that you will be choosing for your apartment will not only be just a simple piece of wood or utility furniture. Modern dining table decor ideas can maintain the health and hygiene of the family. In this article, we will be sharing some ideas that you may consider while buying a dining table that you and your loved ones can cherish and create memories with. But first, let us discuss some of the criteria that you must consider before buying a dining table for your 2BHK flat in Gurgaon.
Factors you need to keep in mind before buying a dining table:
1. Dining table shapeNowadays, dining tables are available in various shapes like rectangles, squares, round and oval structures. The most common choices are square and rectangular ones; however, the round or the oval-shaped dining tables offer more space for the people to move around as they do not cut off the corners.
2. Sitting capacityDepending on the family size, you may consider buying a dining table ranging from a two-seater to a 12-seater. Each person should have approximately 2 feet of space so that they can eat comfortably.
3. SpaceYou need to measure the space of the dining area where you will be placing the dining table. They should be enough space to walk around freely even after the chairs are pulled out.
Top 5 best dining table design ideas are:
1. Simple wooden dining table designThis is one of the most popular choices, and it is pretty common in most of the luxury residential apartments in Gurgaon. The dining table is made using solid wood like mahogany, rubberwood, walnut, etc. A wooden dining table looks classy and is known due to its sturdiness and durability. These tables can be expensive, but they will last for many years. Nowadays, you can also buy tables made from engineered or composite wood like MDF or ply, which are strong, durable, and cheap but will not last as long as wooden tables.
2. Stone top dining tableAnother popular table design is the stone top dining table. They are made using various types of stones that include marble, onyx, granite quartz, etc. Stone top dining tables are known to be high maintenance and require frequent cleaning and resealing. Additionally, these tables are heavy, so shifting them can be difficult. Stone top dining tables are preferred by residents who want sophistication in the dining space.
3. Metal dining tableNowadays, metal top dining tables are in the trend as they go well with the contemporary and the industrial interior of home decors. This dining table design is especially popular as they offer a matt finish, is durable and long-lasting.
4. Scandinavian dining tableThis is a simple, clean, sleek table with a finishing touch in a light beige color. This design is also available in other simple or neutral colors that include white, dark brown, or black. The main part of this Scandinavian dining table is the simplicity, craftsmanship, functionality, and the abundant use of wood throughout the furniture.
5. Japanese style dining tableIf you are looking for a low-level type design, you may consider this traditional Japanese dining table. Instead of using chairs or tools, cushions or mats are generally used. The Japanese-style dining table has two popular shapes: square and oval. These short legged tables usually are about 15 to 30 cm high. So, these are five popular dining table decor for your Krisumi Gurgaon Apartments. Krisumi offers the most luxurious and spacious 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon.
One of the major changes in home layout in the last decade is how the dining room is becoming less and less used. Earlier, during holiday dinners, all the family members used to sit around the dining table and have a lovely family time. However, nowadays, it is only used as a meeting space. So, you may think that the dining rooms are getting out of style. Is there any way to keep their significance in the modern 2BHK flats for sale in Gurgaon? The traditional dining room idea might be out of style nowadays, but this is not bad. This offers opportunities and scopes to add a modern twist to your dining space to ensure it is still a significant part of your apartment. You can use the table and the dining space for many things, such as a home office, and the walls behind can be used as a backdrop for remote meetings. So, instead of renovating your dining space, you can use the following contemporary ideas to make it an extension of your living space.