The living room plays a significant role for people to sit back and relax. It's an ideal place to have quality time with friends and family. So, it's essential to maintain the space of the room.
Christmas will not be the same as last year since the pandemic has ended, so it will be better to celebrate Christmas differently this time in your dream home.
Listing down a few of the ways of celebrating the season of Happiness at your dream home:
1. Keeping up a Christmas tree and enhancing it:you can go for the live tree or the artificial one. But you have to decorate the tree gracefully with all the decorating pieces as hanging up the lights on the tree from top to bottom and then covering up the popcorns and cranberries around the entire tree. You can also cover the trees with varieties of Christmas, which we can purchase, such as Christmas balls, tiny stars, etc. To add beauty to the entire decoration, you can also add the tree to the top portion of the tree to look more beautiful. Also, if you wish, add little trains to the trees, characters of Disney, candy canes, etc. Also, bringing greeneries to the residence indicates the Christmas holiday since the evergreens' decoration has been the tradition of Christmas.
2. Hanging of socks:Kids hung decorative stockings near the Christmas trees to get gifts like food, toys, chocolates from Santas.
3. Illuminating the house with beautiful Christmas lights:It will add a glimpse to the Dream Home if the lights get hung around the trees, and the roof gets decorated with the lights lining up. You can also put the lights on in the backyard.
4. Showing up the scenes of birth has been a tradition at Christmas:Christmas is always about celebrating the birth of Jesus, so putting up glimpses of the birth of Jesus has been the religious way of celebrating Christmas. Scenes included Joseph, the 3 wise men, and all the animals who witnessed the scenes.
5. Putting up evergreens and mistletoe:These plants have been well-known for Christmas for several years. So you always get these trees during Christmas time. Keeping the poinsettias in the pot surrounding the house has been the easiest way to decorate the home. You can also put up artificial greeneries around the house. Mistletoes have been known for their traditional way of hanging out in the door, which also indicates Christmas celebrations, but make sure to avoid them from the pet as it's harmful to them.
6. Making decorations around the home:It's optional to invest a lot of money in decorations for Christmas 2022. You can also keep it simple with paper snowflakes and make paperchains of red and green. Also, you can add the pine cones and the branches around your residence. You can also decorate your Christmas trees by spraying the painted silver and gold and keeping that in vases. Decorating bell jars could be a good decision for investing money. Also, you can add candles and cinnamon scented on the dining table to enjoy a glimpse for dinner.
7. Setting up the music and a table for the food with the loved ones:While we always tend to have a get-together with our loved ones during this time, so after decoration, you can also set up the music like Christmas contemporary songs or anything you like to spend some good time together, also making food at home and enjoying it would be a great idea to celebrate at 2BHK Apartments in Gurgaon. Also, you can enjoy watching Christmas movies with your friends and family. Krisumi Gurgaon Apartment would be an ideal place to enjoy this holiday season as it has decent space to get your house decorated as your choice. Also, you can invite your friends over there to enjoy Christmas.
Of each nook and corner of your home, the bedroom, without any doubt, is considered the most personal space. It is the space that several of your guests might never check out; however, it still requires a lot of attention. It is where you relax, read a book or be at your mind's peace. Therefore, choose the right designs and color shades that match well with your master bedroom. It is the personal space you should perfectly style while blending in with the entire aesthetics. Your master bedroom is the ruler of the whole home and you should make sure that it appears the best with the luxury and contemporary style of beds and interiors. You have landed at the best place if you search for refreshing ideas to revamp your bedroom. You will find some amazing designs you will be impressed with whenever you plan for a complete overhaul.
Continue reading to check out the master bedroom designs that reflect your style, and carry them home.
1. Pick those timeless themesSimilar to animated movies, which even adults love, the themes of a bedroom are not for kids any longer. Adults mainly get glued to the old boring décor and design styles. But, in reality, getting the right theme for your master bedroom for 2Bhk Apartments in Gurgaon is the perfect hack you can get your hands on. It brings together a room lending those tranquil energies of proper use of patterns and colors. You can create an iconic charm for your master bedroom with a pale-colored wall, the best placement of modern area rugs, soft bedspread. The side tables and the classic teak headboards offer rustic styles while blending in with the white wingback chair. You can finish off the theme with the classic pendant lights, and it is the ideal choice if your taste is chic or subdued.
2. Ancient Rustic AppealThe hardwood flooring is beyond impressive since it is the main point of focus of the bedroom. It offers the space the radiant vibes that go with the furnishings you choose for a home interior. The specific room has greater space for separate seating areas by the windows without appearing an old school kind. The master bedroom often creates the most astonishing rustic aesthetics with old feelings; however, each component is suited well for modern lifestyles.
3. Highly ContemporaryNow, if you aim to stay in line with the latest trends of a home in Gurgaon then the contemporary luxury style is the best pick you should make. The modern designs are sleek and inviting if they are ever combined with the proper colors, textures, and furnishings. Today, we can check out the most stunning platform for the bed against the wooden panel that reaches right to the footboard and ceiling. You can even try creating a seating corner near the window which is ideal for a great reading time.
4. Have a Bed that carries a statementTry upgrading your master bedroom with added glam while bringing in the statement bed. These beds are the ideal options ranging from the platforms to the classic four-poster beds. So, pick the bed that adds a class to your master bedroom, reflecting your personality and not compromising your comfort zone. You can pick a dark wood platform bed that surely appears royal with the complete wooden frame and headboards out of leathered cushion style. The bed is the ideal blend for being the best resting space. If you have a more subdued and modern taste then you should always choose the four-poster or platform bed built with a stylish headboard.
5. Create a statement of warmth from the woodIf you are satisfied with the existing design for your master bedroom, however, if you feel that you can add a bit more style to it, then leave it to the hands of the professionals from Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies. Add a touch of the reclaimed wooden platform under the bed, extending right to one of the walls. The design would add a significant charm to the master bedroom while bringing those fuzzier and warmer vibes. Finally, these were the list of the luxury and contemporary design styles for your master bedroom that will help you get a home interior and a peaceful night's rest. These ideas will surely help you design the bedroom of your dream, whether you are planning for an entire home makeover or wish to add a couple of changes to the décor.
How you decorate your house portrays an image of your choices and personality. The way you organise each piece of furniture and select the interior home colours reflects your taste. The colour combination you choose for the interior walls of your dream house has a significant influence on your family, and people need to make sure to select the correct wall colour combination.
So here is a list of the top wall colour combinations for your home interior.
1. Dark PurpleDark shades have an intense appeal, which is different from the other shades. The living room is where you invite guests or spend most of your leisure time. So the room's decor and wall colours should match the mood. Painting your living room walls with a shade of dark purple can be pretty appealing, showcasing both classy and intimate appeal.
2. Purple and Metallic GreyWhen you mix purple with metallic grey, it offers a more dignified and sophisticated look. The outward nature of the purple colour, when correctly blended with metallic grey, gives a unique combination. Purple and metallic grey is the perfect colour combination for home decor. It describes your exquisite taste.
3. Dark BlueBlue is a unique colour that has different shades. Most of the darker shades of blue, like Navy Blue, dark blue, Indigo blue etc., offer a royal appeal. So if you want to add a royal touch to your dream 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon, this shade will do a fantastic job.
4. Blue and YellowThe Blue and yellow colour combination offers an electric appeal. The mix of vivid blue with yellow makes your dream house look pretty dynamic and exciting. It also blends in with the mood of your home. This dynamic wall colour combination is perfect for study rooms as, according to science, we know the colour yellow enhances memory.
5. Red and White CombinationMost people in India love the colour red. It symbolises love and energy. Additionally, it can also be mixed with other colours to develop newer shades. The dark red combined with white is an excellent choice for your living room and dining room, as most people host parties in these rooms. This colour combination also helps initiate new conversations.
6. Pastel ColourThis wall colour combination is becoming increasingly popular among busy young adults. Pastel colour is soft and offers a relaxing environment which is perfect for today's busy life. If you are a soft person and enjoy a soothing environment, then the pastel home paint colours like powdered blue, lavender and mint green will be a perfect choice. Also, if you are expecting a baby, then these colours are a great choice for your nursery as they will be calming for the child.
7. The Monochrome LookA popular colour combination that most new homeowners are widely accepting in Gurgaon is the monochrome template. You can use shades of grey to build a texture for your home interior walls. Grey is a neutral colour, and therefore will offer a pleasant and tranquil feel. In addition to this, shades of grey will also add a classy and majestic look to your living room and your bedroom. With these home interior colour combinations mentioned above now, you will have a clear idea of how to paint your dream house. While selecting the colour combination, keep your taste and aesthetic sense in mind. If you are looking for 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon, then you must visit Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies.
Bought a new house and have no idea how to make it unique. Are you planning on inviting guests to your new house for a housewarming party, but you are confused about what decorations may impress them? Well, after buying a new house you will have many such questions. A simple way to make your house look cool and beautiful is learning about some of the top light decoration tips. We have been using artificial lighting since 70000 BC, and as the world has progressed, we made candles to intelligent lighting systems that can be controlled by a single tap. Simply speaking, lighting plays a crucial role in defining your aesthetics and your apartment's glamorous quotient.
Be it your living room, garden, or bedroom, we have put some of the top light decoration ideas just for you.
Best Light Decor Tips
1. Ambient LightAmbient light is the main light source for your room. It offers a soft light, offers visibility and provides illumination. In addition, ambient lights help you move through your room safely.
2. Accent lightAccent lighting is used to set the ambience of your living space by channelling a series of lights at a certain focal point. This type of lighting offers a theatrical look by illuminating the architecture and the dark areas. Most people prefer accent lighting to highlight their paintings, artwork, statues, bookshelves and furniture.
3. Linear lightsIf you do not like chandeliers, then the perfect alternative would be using linear lights. These lights can easily replace the complicated lighting style and offer your room a smart and sleek appearance. Besides offering your room a lovely and calm glow, you can also use linear lights for space optimisation. So if you want to change the appearance of your living room, this is the best option. You can even hang them or place them outdoors.
4. Ceiling Mounted LightsIf you are looking for lights for your bedroom, then ceiling-mounted lights are a must. These lights are available as flushed or semi-flushed and offer the maximum light. The flushed type is mostly available in the market as dome-shaped and touches the ceiling. On the other hand, the semi-flushed options keep some space between the walls and offer a halo-like effect. If you want something unique, combine the flushed and semi-flush ceiling-mounted lights, offering extra shine to dark areas.
5. Task LightIf you are a person who spends a lot of time in their study or office room, then task lighting is something which you must have. It is a unique setup that creates a shadow-free space. This type of lighting is perfect for studies. Some common examples of task lighting are ceiling pendants, overhead lamps, and desk lamps.
Unique Options for Room Lighting
- Stars and Hanging Lights
- Wall Lights
The quality of flooring, materials, and floor design is an essential aspect of interior design. Beautifully designed floors will create an everlasting impression on your guests. The floors in your apartment take various loads from everyday activities and are always prone to damage and wear and tear. So this is why you must choose suitable materials for your floor.
So if you are remodeling your apartment, you can consider the following options and floor designs to make your apartment look even more attractive.
1. Floor design for your living room
Centrepiece floor design
2. Floor design for bedroom
Patterned wooden flooring
3. Floor design for dining room
Marble grid pattern
Checkerboard floor pattern
4. Floor Design for kitchen
5. Floor design for bathroom
Herringbone Floor Tile
You do not need an entire garden to show your love for indoor plants. Decorating your apartment with house plants is pretty simple as long as you offer appropriate conditions for each plant. If you are looking for unique home decor ideas, you may consider buying Indoor plants as they are easy to maintain, are simple, and your apartment smells fresh.
So, in this article, we will be sharing some of the best indoor plant home decor ideas.
1. Flowering plants or Fruit TreeFlowering plants are those indoor plants which you can watch blooming from the beginning right in front of you. The vibrant colours and the beautiful smell add attractiveness to your apartment. You can also grow a citrus plant in your house as long as you have enough light. Dwarf varieties like Calamondin and Tangerine can live indoors with only 8 to 10 hours of light. A good choice would be to place a little orange tree on wheels and move them from one place to another for light. Some flowering plants you may consider are Peace Lily, Anthurium, Gloxini, Moth Orchid and African Violet.
2. Mix and Match ShelfIf you want to keep it simple and old school, you may place common plants on a big shelf in the corner of your room. Most homeowners who are unable to take care of their plants due to their busy schedules opt for common house plants. This is because these plants are easy to take care of and easy to maintain. Common examples include Snake Plant, aloe vera, Ferns, The Maidenhair Fern, Warneck Dracaena and Green Spider Plant.
3. Decorate corner with low-light plantsLow-light plants are easy to maintain and can be stored anywhere in your apartment. There are many rooms which might not have direct sunlight. So to decorate those rooms with indoor plants, you can opt for easy and low-light plants. Common examples include the mother-in-law tongue plant, cast iron plant, Dragon Tree, Lucky Bamboo Plant, Pothos, Peace Lily, and many more.
4. Air purifying plantsAir purifying plants are quite common in cities. Most homeowners prefer to keep these plants as they can purify the air and filter pollutants and toxins. Thereby they offer fresh air to the residents. These plants are usually placed in the living room and study room. You can also try customising your pots as per the decor of your room. For air purifying plants, people usually pick mini pots or cute planters. Some of the common air purifying plants are Barberton Daisy, Dragon Tree, Peace Lily, Mother-In-Law Tongue and Areca.
5. Go big with Indoor Palm TreesIf you love the 'indoor jungle look' favoured by the Victorians, you would love indoor palm trees. These plants can be a bit expensive compared to the other indoor plants but are considered one of the best choices. Some of the common ones are Parlor Palm, European Fan Palm, Kentia Palm, Fishtail Palm, and others. So if you are getting tired of your lifeless interiors, decorating your apartment with indoor plants is a good idea. It might seem like a simple task, but, you need to know about maintenance and proper placement. Indoor plants giveaway an earthly vibe. If you are looking for the best 2BHK flats for sale in Gurgaon, where you can try out these home decor ideas, you may consider visiting Krisumi Gurgaon apartments.
Since old times, the dining table has been considered the place where the whole family sits together to eat and connect while having dinner or lunch. So, the dining table that you will be choosing for your apartment will not only be just a simple piece of wood or utility furniture. Modern dining table decor ideas can maintain the health and hygiene of the family. In this article, we will be sharing some ideas that you may consider while buying a dining table that you and your loved ones can cherish and create memories with. But first, let us discuss some of the criteria that you must consider before buying a dining table for your 2BHK flat in Gurgaon.
Factors you need to keep in mind before buying a dining table:
1. Dining table shapeNowadays, dining tables are available in various shapes like rectangles, squares, round and oval structures. The most common choices are square and rectangular ones; however, the round or the oval-shaped dining tables offer more space for the people to move around as they do not cut off the corners.
2. Sitting capacityDepending on the family size, you may consider buying a dining table ranging from a two-seater to a 12-seater. Each person should have approximately 2 feet of space so that they can eat comfortably.
3. SpaceYou need to measure the space of the dining area where you will be placing the dining table. They should be enough space to walk around freely even after the chairs are pulled out.
Top 5 best dining table design ideas are:
1. Simple wooden dining table designThis is one of the most popular choices, and it is pretty common in most of the luxury residential apartments in Gurgaon. The dining table is made using solid wood like mahogany, rubberwood, walnut, etc. A wooden dining table looks classy and is known due to its sturdiness and durability. These tables can be expensive, but they will last for many years. Nowadays, you can also buy tables made from engineered or composite wood like MDF or ply, which are strong, durable, and cheap but will not last as long as wooden tables.
2. Stone top dining tableAnother popular table design is the stone top dining table. They are made using various types of stones that include marble, onyx, granite quartz, etc. Stone top dining tables are known to be high maintenance and require frequent cleaning and resealing. Additionally, these tables are heavy, so shifting them can be difficult. Stone top dining tables are preferred by residents who want sophistication in the dining space.
3. Metal dining tableNowadays, metal top dining tables are in the trend as they go well with the contemporary and the industrial interior of home decors. This dining table design is especially popular as they offer a matt finish, is durable and long-lasting.
4. Scandinavian dining tableThis is a simple, clean, sleek table with a finishing touch in a light beige color. This design is also available in other simple or neutral colors that include white, dark brown, or black. The main part of this Scandinavian dining table is the simplicity, craftsmanship, functionality, and the abundant use of wood throughout the furniture.
5. Japanese style dining tableIf you are looking for a low-level type design, you may consider this traditional Japanese dining table. Instead of using chairs or tools, cushions or mats are generally used. The Japanese-style dining table has two popular shapes: square and oval. These short legged tables usually are about 15 to 30 cm high. So, these are five popular dining table decor for your Krisumi Gurgaon Apartments. Krisumi offers the most luxurious and spacious 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon.
One of the major changes in home layout in the last decade is how the dining room is becoming less and less used. Earlier, during holiday dinners, all the family members used to sit around the dining table and have a lovely family time. However, nowadays, it is only used as a meeting space. So, you may think that the dining rooms are getting out of style. Is there any way to keep their significance in the modern 2BHK flats for sale in Gurgaon? The traditional dining room idea might be out of style nowadays, but this is not bad. This offers opportunities and scopes to add a modern twist to your dining space to ensure it is still a significant part of your apartment. You can use the table and the dining space for many things, such as a home office, and the walls behind can be used as a backdrop for remote meetings. So, instead of renovating your dining space, you can use the following contemporary ideas to make it an extension of your living space.
Top 5 Stylish Dining Room Trendy IdeasFrom opting for open plan living to the use of wall partitions and backdrops, here are some of the top dining room ideas.
1. Open Plan Living SpaceOne of the best ways by which you can add your dining space to your modern 2BHK flat in Gurgaon is with open plan living. The dining area will feel like an extension of the modern living room with this method. It will act as a transition zone between the kitchen and the living space. You can add beautiful paintings, backdrops, and rugs and use unique fall ceiling designs to differentiate the space without making it seem different from the living area.
2. Smart Wall PartitionsA trendy idea would be to use wall partitions like small bookshelves and half walls. With these wall dividers, you can easily differentiate the modern dining space without depending on brick and mortar walls. This unique idea allows the homeowner to alter the floor plan easily and also lets the people in the dining room and kitchen via part of the living room activity.
3. Multifunctional SpaceThe dining space need not necessarily be where you only have your meals. The space can be used as a smart home office, homework space for your kids and a temporary family room which can be an extension of the living space. Additionally, you can also add a small bookshelf with a chair in the corner to turn your dining space into a home library.
4. Green and Textural CharmAll the homeowners planning to upgrade their dining space should consider two of the hottest trends in the market - greenery indoors and exposed brick walls. These ideas offer visual and textural contrast in the dining space, which will grab anyone's attention immediately. These textures will make your dining space look lively, and the indoor plants ensure that the dining space stays cooler.
5. Compact DesignsWhen buying the furniture, you may think of smaller and compact alternatives like corner dining tables and banquets that can be easily moved or hidden with the help of a backdrop. You can also consider buying a round dining table that will give more space than the rectangular and square models. Another popular dining table idea is a table with a pedestal base that will allow you to tuck the chairs in. So which of these ideas are you excited about? With the help of these innovative ideas and friends, you can create a warm and cozy dining space that you will get right on the trend. However, if you plan to get a modern ready-made apartment with the latest dining space idea, you may consider buying Krisumi Gurgaon Apartments.
Keeping your kitchen clean, fresh and well decorated is necessary. The kitchen is not only a functional part of your apartment, but it is a main part of the living space. There are hundreds of new trends for the kitchen this year. Some of the popular design types include L-shaped kitchens in Krisumi Waterfall Residences and parallel kitchens. Today, we will focus on the L-shaped kitchens. All the kitchens based on this design focuses on functionality. If you want more space and efficiency in the kitchen, this is the perfect design for Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon.