Since old times, the dining table has been considered the place where the whole family sits together to eat and connect while having dinner or lunch. So, the dining table that you will be choosing for your apartment will not only be just a simple piece of wood or utility furniture. Modern dining table decor ideas can maintain the health and hygiene of the family. In this article, we will be sharing some ideas that you may consider while buying a dining table that you and your loved ones can cherish and create memories with. But first, let us discuss some of the criteria that you must consider before buying a dining table for your 2BHK flat in Gurgaon.
One of the major changes in home layout in the last decade is how the dining room is becoming less and less used. Earlier, during holiday dinners, all the family members used to sit around the dining table and have a lovely family time. However, nowadays, it is only used as a meeting space. So, you may think that the dining rooms are getting out of style. Is there any way to keep their significance in the modern 2BHK flats for sale in Gurgaon? The traditional dining room idea might be out of style nowadays, but this is not bad. This offers opportunities and scopes to add a modern twist to your dining space to ensure it is still a significant part of your apartment. You can use the table and the dining space for many things, such as a home office, and the walls behind can be used as a backdrop for remote meetings. So, instead of renovating your dining space, you can use the following contemporary ideas to make it an extension of your living space.
Top 5 Stylish Dining Room Trendy IdeasFrom opting for open plan living to the use of wall partitions and backdrops, here are some of the top dining room ideas.
1. Open Plan Living SpaceOne of the best ways by which you can add your dining space to your modern 2BHK flat in Gurgaon is with open plan living. The dining area will feel like an extension of the modern living room with this method. It will act as a transition zone between the kitchen and the living space. You can add beautiful paintings, backdrops, and rugs and use unique fall ceiling designs to differentiate the space without making it seem different from the living area.
2. Smart Wall PartitionsA trendy idea would be to use wall partitions like small bookshelves and half walls. With these wall dividers, you can easily differentiate the modern dining space without depending on brick and mortar walls. This unique idea allows the homeowner to alter the floor plan easily and also lets the people in the dining room and kitchen via part of the living room activity.
3. Multifunctional SpaceThe dining space need not necessarily be where you only have your meals. The space can be used as a smart home office, homework space for your kids and a temporary family room which can be an extension of the living space. Additionally, you can also add a small bookshelf with a chair in the corner to turn your dining space into a home library.
4. Green and Textural CharmAll the homeowners planning to upgrade their dining space should consider two of the hottest trends in the market - greenery indoors and exposed brick walls. These ideas offer visual and textural contrast in the dining space, which will grab anyone's attention immediately. These textures will make your dining space look lively, and the indoor plants ensure that the dining space stays cooler.
5. Compact DesignsWhen buying the furniture, you may think of smaller and compact alternatives like corner dining tables and banquets that can be easily moved or hidden with the help of a backdrop. You can also consider buying a round dining table that will give more space than the rectangular and square models. Another popular dining table idea is a table with a pedestal base that will allow you to tuck the chairs in. So which of these ideas are you excited about? With the help of these innovative ideas and friends, you can create a warm and cozy dining space that you will get right on the trend. However, if you plan to get a modern ready-made apartment with the latest dining space idea, you may consider buying Krisumi Gurgaon Apartments.
Keeping your kitchen clean, fresh and well decorated is necessary. The kitchen is not only a functional part of your apartment, but it is a main part of the living space. There are hundreds of new trends for the kitchen this year. Some of the popular design types include L-shaped kitchens in Krisumi Waterfall Residences and parallel kitchens. Today, we will focus on the L-shaped kitchens. All the kitchens based on this design focuses on functionality. If you want more space and efficiency in the kitchen, this is the perfect design for Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon.
Here are the Best L-shaped Kitchen Design Trends only for you:
1. A Dual Coloured PaletteYou can design an L-shaped to have the best from different worlds. There is an easy solution to it. You can use dual tones or two types of colours that complement each other in the kitchen space. They are an excellent option to use the two-toned coloured scheme. This is because this design is based on two primary sections, the bottom half and the upper half. The lower half is used for storing and, the upper half accommodates the equipment like the chimney and exhaust. This year, you can spice up your kitchen with a dual-coloured palette where you can use one colour on the bottom and the other on the top half. You can choose to work with laminated cabinets, coloured wood or paint. Remember to keep it simple and use contrasting colours like black, white and grey. If you want to go for bolder options, you can select combinations like blue and yellow and red and white.
2. Goodbye to the Traditional Endless CabinetryExcessive storage space in the kitchen like; drawers and cabinets will be out of design pretty soon. In the upcoming years, designers predict that the kitchen spaces will be built for efficiency and expansiveness. Consider changing a couple of things for your dream home kitchen. Firstly, stop using the space offered by the L-shaped kitchen for storage. Instead, use the top or bottom half of the cabinet for storage in your 2 BHK flat in Gurgaon. Therefore, you will get an open and organized kitchen and, your guests will also appreciate the beauty of the L-shaped structure.
3. Add Intelligence to the StructureIn the coming years, sleek and smooth countertops will become popular. Gone are the times when people used to have chunky, big grandiose marble. Slim countertops will not make your kitchen look bad. Instead, they last longer, have low maintenance and is an alternative to the big chunks of marble.
4. Match the Texture and use Contrasting Colours and MaterialsThe dual-tone for the L-shaped kitchens does not only include the colour schemes or palettes. You can also apply the same concept to various materials and textures in the kitchen. A well-known example of such contrasting material would be marble backsplashes with wooden cabinetry. You can combine different materials with different textures to create an aesthetic L-shaped kitchen. Working with various types of material can be a good decision. Before picking the design, make sure that you research the material quality. Make sure that the materials you are using are durable and long-lasting. In the upcoming year, L-shaped kitchen designs will take over the market. The market will be all about maximizing the potential of this design using various bold and trending experimental designs. These kitchens are no longer a functional unit of the household. They are now considered as aesthetic parts of a luxury residential apartment in Gurgaon.
Among all the rooms in our home, we tend to spend more time in our living room. It is the room where we entertain our friends. It is the place where we sit with popcorn and diet coke to binge-watch Netflix. It is where all the cuddling with pets happens. A living room is outrightly the most essential part of a home. Hence, it should be cozy, comfortable, and an extension of your personality.
Here are some home decor tips for your living room.
Select the color palette wiselyColors don’t just cultivate aesthetics, but also play a crucial role in setting the tone and mood right. Hence, you can’t afford to go wrong with the color scheme for your living room. Determine whether you want to create a relaxed space or energize it, and select the color palette depending on that. Select cool colors like blues, lavender, and greens to give a relaxed vibe to your space. Or, paint your walls red, yellow, or orange to inject some verve. Or, consider using a neutral color scheme and then throwing in some pop accents to balance the space.
Use the right furnitureWhen choosing the furniture, keep the scale in mind, and more so, if you live in any of the apartments in Gurgaon. Think of the pieces that are practical, functional, and comply with the size of the space. For instance, a small wooden bench might not look appealing in a large living room or a bulky recliner might make your small space more congested. Living in an apartment might restrict you with your choices in furniture, but with some creativity, you can create a living space looking plucked straight out of a glossy interior magazine.
Create a focal pointA focal point is a place that magnetizes the eyes. It is the place where all eyes fall the moment they walk into the room. It could be anything- a photo wall showcasing all your memories, a giant wall art, or a media console. Think of a focal point and curate your living room around it.
Don’t forget lightingsAn ideal living room should have a perfect balance of natural and artificial light. If you are lucky to be living in a 4bhk flat in Gurgaon at Krisumi Waterfall Residences, you will receive ample natural light in your living room. However, it might be challenging to create a poise in terms of lighting if you live in a crowded locality and cramped apartment. But it is not impossible to put together an illuminated space. Create layers of light using different light sources to ensure proper distribution of illumination. From chandeliers to table lamps, task lights to accent lights, select the options wisely to enhance the aesthetic features of your living room. Your living room is the first place your guests see when they visit your home. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that your it casts the first impression of your home and style. Hence, it should be nothing short of perfect. Use these home Decor tips to decorate your living room and impress your guests with your taste and aesthetics.
In modern times, most apartments and houses are built with low ceilings. This can be a problem if your space is small. It will create a cramped feeling and uneasiness, making you feel constrained. Fortunately, there are several home decor solutions that can help you create an illusion of spaciousness and make your apartment look bigger.
Use Right kind of FurnituresWhile choosing your furniture, consider those that will fit your space. It’s no point to focus solely on the aesthetic appeal and style. Opt for low profile furniture to create an impression of distance between the pieces and the ceiling. This will make your room look more spacious and airy. Try to avoid taller items as they will make the ceiling look even lower.
Lighting EffectsLighting is a powerful decorative tool which will completely transform a space if used properly. Opt for simple, elegant downlights that won’t take up too much space, yet will make your room look wider and more spacious. Try another great décor in your home with wall lighting fixtures like sconces to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere.
Magic of ColourAnother home décor to create an illusion of spaciousness in smaller areas is painting. Your ceilings may be flat, so it is advisable to paint them in the same color like the walls and blur the boundary in between. You can have a better solution with painting your ceiling in white as it will reflect light and create an illusion of vastness and spaciousness. If you are planning to install crown moulding, please do not opt for a design that is too wide. Choose hues that aren’t too much in contrast as it will make your ceiling seem even lower.
Use of Classy ArtworkA classy artwork can help you create an illusion of having a higher ceiling. Use vertically framed pictures and paintings to make the walls look taller. While hanging them, try to place them a bit closer to the ceiling. It will draw your look upwards. Choose pieces with vertical lines like an abstract painting or trees.
Have a wow effect with StripesStripes not only make your ceiling seem higher, but will also bring a sense of novelty into your home. Try using striped wallpapers or paint them – they will completely transform your space and elevate the décor. Please note that stripes act as a great catalyst when it comes to low ceilings. It will draw your gaze upwards, rather than sideways. Rest assured, stripes will give your living space a unique look. When you are looking for a 4bhk Flat in Gurgaon, the power of home decor can help you create an illusion of spaciousness and height in small spaces. Please ensure to avoid using anything hanging from the ceiling, like as an over-sized chandelier. Do not use dark hues for your ceiling and eliminate clutter from your living space. Your search for lavish, classy Apartments in Gurgaon ends at Krisumi Waterfall Residences, where luxury is redefined in a class of its own.
Interior decoration, and more specifically, wall painting is one area where different styles have been a trend in recent years. It is better not to get overboard as a simple, cozy wall decor can make one really feel at home. While choosing a colour for your living room, do keep in mind the existing furniture and textures, in order to combine in the best way. While choosing the best colour for your living room, do remember that this is a space where you will come back home after work to relax or will entertain your guests. So, it is always advisable that you should look for a color scheme which is eye-catching but calming at the same time.
Let us discuss some trendy colour schemes here for your living room.
Muted NeutralsNeutral shades are perfect for those who want a continuous colour for the entire house. The furniture options are quite endless with neutrals and they add a more cozy feeling than an all-white home. Colder neutral tones are excellent choices for a mid-century modern interior design aesthetic.
In Grey & WhiteWhite is a versatile colour and it can match a wide range of furniture styles and design aesthetics. With yellow lighting, you can make white look warmer. It is the perfect living room paint colour for people unsure about the final style they want for their home. Grey is another top paint colour idea to get the trendy elegant modern look. Modern Grey colours hoodwink everyone into thinking you have white walls. It is more modern look that steps away from the traditional solid whites.
Honed BlackDesigners and homeowners are not shying away from darker colours. A lot of home designs are seen with charcoal-colored ceilings. Like classic neutral colours, darker shades go well with creams and yellows for a warmer feel and greys and whites for that frostbite look. Blacks, dark blues or greens are found to be excellent living room accent wall colours that modernise the space.
Rich Red & Earthy PinkIn recent times, we see an explosion of blush tones in our living rooms. A refreshing alternative to classic whites or beige, light lavenders, blushing pinks, soft creams flatter all spaces and play well with other colours. We see a lot of blushing tones exploding in modern glam 4bhk Flats in Gurgaon and modern-traditional living rooms.
Soft Shades of GreenA bit of green can go a long way in a living room, especially now that we are spending so much time indoors post pandemic. Green colours evoke calmness and serenity, two feelings we all very much like to have in our living room space.
Serene BluesAny shade of blue is timeless, adaptable and always soothing to look at. It makes a statement while still exuding an utmost feeling of comfortable elegance. A soothing shade of blue can instantly transport you to another place. And in today’s environment, we need to feel relaxed. It is truly intriguing how a wall colour can entirely transform your living room. With Krisumi Waterfall Residences, the best livable Apartments in Gurgaon, you are assured of taking the right decision to cherish forever.
After living in an apartment for a long period, you need to renovate it periodically. And bathroom is one space which needs attention. You may not have a big budget at your disposal, but that is not going to be a hindrance. In fact, you do not need a lot of money to renovate the bathroom.
Here are a few ideas on how to spruce up your bathroom and create a beautiful, stylish and budget-friendly space.
Have a clear PlanPlanning is essential for a successful implementation and it is extremely important when renovating a bathroom. A major tip to keep the renovation cost within control is to keep the positions of your sanitary ware same as earlier. Replacing a toilet pot or a washbasin is easy and affordable but moving their positions can become quite expensive. Plan meticulously how you want your bathroom to look like, what you want to keep and what you want to change before the messy construction work starts. Careful planning will save a lot of time and money.
Replace the FittingsThis is the easiest way to renovate your bathroom - by simply replacing the fittings. With modern day innovations, you will find some amazing budget-friendly taps and exquisite low-cost shower fittings available in the market, both stylish and surprisingly affordable.
Go for a fresh Coat of PaintingFor an even more budget-friendly bathroom, a fresh coat of paint can give it an almost instant and high-impact makeover. It is cheap, quick and easy to do. Use paints that are specifically made for use in bathrooms as they are moisture-resistant and will protect your fittings and fixtures.
Storage FacilitiesStorage is one area in bathrooms which is always overlooked. It is equally important to have enough space to hide all the clutter in your bathroom. A wall-hung vanity unit under your washbasin provides plenty of storage to stash all of your bathroom supplies. It also allows more floor area to be visible, therefore creating the illusion of a more spacious room. If you think there isn’t much space for cupboards, plan for adding a couple of shelves with some pretty boxes, clothing hooks or a bathroom mirror with a cabinet behind it for additional hidden storage. For a touch of luxury in a 3 BHK Flat in Gurgaon, you can think of adding small accessories in your bathroom. A couple of plants and some scented candles may make your bathroom a relaxing place to be in. Incorporating just a few of these ideas on renovating your bathroom will completely change the look and feel of your room and help you create one you love. And talking about luxury Apartments in Gurgaon, come to Krisumi Waterfall Residences, the best-in-class property in Delhi NCR.
We all prefer our homes to get a fresh touch of happiness during the festival season. Dusting your home or cleaning your cupboard makes it look festival-ready, but to get a fresh look, you need to add or let go of a few item. It is not possible to invest in new interior on every festive season, but you can get a different look by rearranging the furniture or adding a little colour to your home decor.
Here are few easy steps to follow for a fuss-free home decor during this festive times.
Good LightingInvest in good quality lighting options as festivals are all about brightness and light in your lives. Choose lamps, chandeliers, or even simple LEDs and enhance your interiors. Spend on white and warm yellow light for the desired effect.
Change your CoversNow is the perfect time to change your linen wardrobe, bedcovers, cushion covers, table mats etc. A perfectly made bed with beautiful pillow covers gives a homely vibe. Smooth bedsheets, contrasting cushion covers and bright tablecloths can make your 2 BHK Flat in Gurgaon look bright and beautiful.
Add a FurnitureYou may be planning to purchase a new look furniture. Try with the sofa and place it according to the interior of your living room. There is a possibility that you may have to change few other furnitures after placing the sofa set. So, you should not spend carelessly without thinking it through. After taking care of the living room, think of decking up the bedroom in the next festival season. There is no hard and fast rule that you have to change all furnitures in one season only.
Glasses can have a mesmerising effectFrom mirrors to crockery units to cut glass souvenirs, glass gives your home a sophisticated and chic look. If you have a staircase, try to add different sizes of mirrors on the empty wall. Give it a little bit of makeover by shuffling the photo frames. Think of investing in a good quality glass or crockery set this festival season.
Put some Indoor PlantsIndoor plants have become a trend more than ever now. You will never go out of style with a few natural elements in your abode. There are so many varieties of indoor plants available in the market and you can easily decorate them as per your choice with aesthetic, colourful pots. Hang or place the plants all around your home for a touch of freshness. When you sit down to redo your home, you will find out that you have many options. The best way to deal with this is to be creative with the very process. Likewise, when you are looking for a 2 BHK flat for sale In Gurgaon, go with your instinct and let your home mirror the same excitement that you have in you. Come home to Krisumi Waterfall Residences, and have an authentic and beautiful experience.
Festive season is here. And it’s time to spruce up the home interior. And you can do this in an inexpensive, minimalistic way. Minimalism is an art form promoting simplicity. Homeowners are increasingly picking clean design lines, light furniture over bulky pieces, and practical styles to live aesthetically. Minimalist design is all about carving a beautiful design consciousness – it is simple but never boring.