Planning on investing in a residential property in Gurgaon? If you are, then it is high time that you learn about the various types of residential properties which are available in the real estate market. As the Pandemic situation normalized, the residential market has come out of its slumber and has been performing quite well for the past few months. So if you are a pure real estate investor who is only interested in investing for future value appreciation, then it is time to note the type of properties available. Choosing the Apartments in Gurgaon is essential so that you can reap the profits of your investment in the future. On the other hand, if you are investing for end-use, you also need to look at the occupational needs of the entire family.
Gurgaon has been the ideal market for real estate investment. This is due to the increase in the number of educational institutions, improvement of transport facilities and better lifestyle. So, this is the perfect time to buy Apartments in Gurgaon. In the coming years, more and more people are likely to settle in metro cities. Most home buyers will be looking to buy 2BHK apartments that are within the price range and also offer 24x7 security.
Benefits of Investing in 2BHK Apartments in Gurgaon1BHK apartment might be less expensive as compared to a 2BHK apartment in Gurgaon. However, a 2BHK flat for sale is more pocket-friendly and a cost-effective housing solution as compared to the others. Before making this real estate investment, you also need to learn about the market. As you will be investing your life’s savings here, you need to do some research and analysis work.
Now let us look at some of the advantages of investing in a 2BHK flat.
1. Better returns than higher profitMost medium-sized families or nuclear families prefer to invest in 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon. This is because these apartments can be easily rented out or sold due to the demand in the market. So for a better return on investment, you must definitely go for a 2BHK homes in Gurgaon.
2. AffordabilityAnother important advantage of a 2BHK apartment is its affordability. This is an important factor that you need to consider while buying and selling the home. A 2BHK apartment is a pocket-friendly housing solution and even ordinary individuals can save up some money and invest in 2BHK estates.
3. Maintenance CostThe maintenance cost of 2BHK apartments is quite low as compared to 3 and 4BHK. So, buying a 2BHK apartment would be a good decision in Gurgaon.
4. Market AvailabilityA middle-class person or a midrange working professional will always think of buying a 2BHK flat for sale in Gurgaon at an affordable rate. Additionally, more construction companies are developing 2BHK flats due to their huge market demand as compared to 1BHK apartment. Krisumi Gurgaon Apartments is a popular residential complex that is known to offer spacious 2BHK apartments with high-class amenities.
5. SpaciousA 2BHK flat is comparatively more spacious than 1BHK apartment. So, you get bigger and more spacious rooms. Nowadays, most developers are also adding an extra children's room or a study room to offer a bigger look. The huge space makes it easier for the residents to arrange their belongings and decorate according to their wishes.
6. Future choicesWhen you are settled with your family or expecting a new one, most people tend to buy 2BHK apartments. This is a good future investment and is always known to be a decent choice. A 2BHK apartment is a perfect place for a married person as they would need extra rooms as their family grows. So in simple words, buying a 2BHK apartment is a future-proof plan and you won't be facing any space issues in the near future.
7. DocumentationGetting a bank loan on 2BHK apartments is much easier as compared to 3 or 4BHK apartments. This is because 2BHK apartments are cheaper and the bank can easily issue a loan. Also, you will not be facing any issues with the documentation process or during the registration of your house. Nowadays the residential real estate market is growing rapidly. Today, almost every other working person can afford a house whether they are single, or have a family. However, when it comes to choosing the apartment, most home buyers opt for 2BHK apartments over the 1BHK ones.
Real estate investment is full of risks and uncertainties. However, if you want to play safe and profit from your investment, you can buy 2BHK flat in Gurgaon. In the past couple of years, investing in the city of Gurgaon has been proven much more beneficial than some other locations like Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida, etc. This is mainly due to the high standard of living, greater employment opportunities, rapid development of infrastructure, and increased property demands. These are the top reasons why both builders and buyers invest in Gurgaon’s real estate market. According to the BBC, buying residential and industrial properties is easier in Gurgaon than in Mumbai or Bangalore.
Why Gurgaon is the Ultimate Investment Destination?If you are having doubts about investing in real estate in Gurgaon, you can go through the points mentioned below.
1. Gurgaon is a Leading Education HubEducation institutions are one of the main factors that many buyers consider before investing in real estate. Gurgaon is home to some of the best schools in India. The city has over 195 plus government-operated schools and 50 plus CBSE affiliated schools and institutions.
2. The Rapid Metro ProjectWe expect seamless connectivity while investing in real estate in a metro city. For example, the Rapid Metro Project in Gurgaon has benefited a lot of commuters and has also positively impacted the real estate sector. The metro system has connected significant locations in Gurgaon like Sector 53 - 56.
3. Major IT HubThe city of Gurgaon is one of the largest IT hubs of India. This makes it quite popular among property investors and their real-estate companies. In addition to this, the companies can easily find skilled employees in the city as it is close to other cities like Ghaziabad, Faridabad, and Delhi.
4. Smooth and Efficient Transport SystemThe transport system of Gurgaon is well maintained, and it offers you the freedom to choose from various transport methods. You can either choose a train, Delhi Metro, Rapid Metro, intercity buses, or avail ride-sharing services. Gurgaon has broad well-paved roads and 24/7 mobility that lets the city keep up with the pace of development. Additionally, if you invest in real estate in Gurgaon, you will have access to social convenience like malls and markets situated close to residential complexes.
5. Luxury LivingOne of the main reasons home buyers prefer buying a Krisumi Gurgaon Apartments is the lavish lifestyle and exclusive amenities. The residents will have access to 36,000 sq ft resort club which is one of the biggest and the best in Gurgaon. The club is for family functions and it has high class features and electronic equipments. Each of the towers has 7 elevators, so the waiting time would be less than 30 seconds. Some of the other exclusive amenities include fully air conditioned entrance and air condition lobbies.
6. Growth in Healthcare SystemsTechnology and modernization are prime factors why the city of Gurgaon has gained a lot of attention from the health care sector. The city has multi-specialty hospitals offering specialized health care services to both national and international patients. Also, these hospitals are located quite near the residential complexes. So in case of any emergency or serious medical condition, you can quickly rush to a nearby hospital or a nursing home.
7. High Appreciation RateThe primary purpose of real estate investment is to get higher returns from it. Keeping in mind the real estate condition and the price trends of Gurgaon, it is wise to invest immediately. Looking at the quality of living, health care facilities, education facilities, and seamless connectivity, the appreciation rate of Gurgaon will undoubtedly see an upward slope in the upcoming years. Investing in real estate in Gurgaon will be one of the best decisions of your life. The city has reshaped its entire infrastructure in around 20 years. As the progress continues, the city will bring more opportunities for investors and home buyers. However, this is the perfect time for you to invest in the Flats for Sale in Gurgaon. Whether your purpose is to buy a commercial space or a residential complex, you are sure to earn a considerable profit.
Owning a house is a dream for many individuals, and this financial goal has transcended nationality and religion. If you are ready with your financial plan and necessary savings for buying a house, the next step is to decide whether to buy 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon or an independent house. In most cases, due to lack of space and higher price rates in metro cities, most potential home buyers look for apartments. Apartments usually come cheaper than independent properties, which are generally in the form of a duplex or a villa. But, you need to consider various factors like rent, location, accessibility, security, and many more before choosing this lifetime investment. So here, in this blog, we will explain some of the fundamental differences between an apartment and an independent house. This will help you select the best choice according to your preference.
2BHK Apartment vs. Independent House
1. The cost of buyingBuying an independent house can be a lot more expensive than buying an apartment. Therefore, the home loan requirement amount will substantially increase. The cost would include the plot price, stamp duty that is paid to the government, and the cost of electricity. It will also include the cost of raw materials and labour costs depending on the type of city and the architecture fees. However, on the other hand, for an apartment, the builder is responsible for taking care of the technical formalities. The buyer has to just pay the required amount for the apartment.
2. Special amenitiesWhen you buy apartments in Gurgaon, you gain automatic subscription to various amenities like parking space, security, 24x7 power backup, water system, and fire safety mechanism. However, for an independent property, all the services have to be taken care of by the owner himself. This also adds about two to three percent to the total property value as you may need to install a generator or an inverter and a water mechanism.
3. Bank LoansIn most cases, banks and financial institutions offer housing loans for independent properties after scrutiny of the property, the seller, and the buyer. This process is time-consuming. On the other hand, housing loans for apartments are readily available as most residencies have tie-ups with various banks. This makes the process hassle-free and less time-consuming.
4. The cost of maintenanceWhen you own an independent property, you have to take care of maintenance, repair, cleanliness, which involves a lot of natural resources and constant effort. On the other hand, in a society with apartments, you will have a dedicated maintenance team who will take care of all the cleanliness and other tasks around the clock.
5. Capital appreciationWhile talking about independent houses, capital appreciation is not as high as compared to an apartment. This is basically due to the big amount of initial capital that is involved and the low demand rate compared to the apartments. This is why it becomes hard to sell an independent property; however, on the other hand, apartments are always in demand and are easy to sell.
6. Frauds and ScamsIf you are a new buyer, you can easily fall prey to various frauds and scams whenever purchasing independent houses. In the case of apartments, you can check the reputation of the buyer and the past record of their previous projects. Therefore you can invest your hard-earned money in a trustworthy and quality project. An independent house or a bungalow is suitable for anyone who has a big family and has the capital required for maintenance. However, nowadays, most modern nuclear families living on a budget prefer buying an apartment where they can spend their time in peace. Now, as the builders have realized the demand for apartments, they provide unique amenities and facilities to attract more and more buyers. One such popular residential project is Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences. The residential project has been designed using the Japanese form of art and architecture and is the most in-demand residency in Gurgaon.
Are you searching for a home in Gurgaon? The real estate market in Gurgaon has been booming for the past few years. As more IT companies are setting up base in Gurgaon, the quality of life in the city is also improving. The real estate market also plays a big role in the development of a city. However, before you decide on buying your first home in Gurgaon, all homebuyers have to check the following things.
Go through the article to know about the main facts you need to remember before buying an apartment in Gurgaon.
1. The Reputation of the BuilderThe name of the builder matters a lot. The apartment you are buying needs to have a good reputation in the market. For more details on the company, you can visit the previous projects and cross-check whether they provide the promised same facilities or not. When purchasing an under-construction apartment, make sure that you receive all the features, structure and amenities as the builder has promised. In this case, you can cross-check with other homebuyers who bought properties from the same company. Krisumi Waterfall Residences is offering good-quality apartments in Gurgaon along with modern amenities.
2. The Location of the ProjectWhen buying a luxury residential apartment in Gurgaon, you must always consider the location. The apartment needs to be near basic amenities like a grocery store, medical stores and education institutions like schools. You also need to consider the travel time required to reach the city and your office. Your new apartment will be your home for quite some time. Hence, you need to choose an apartment with a proper location.
3. The Property Documents ChecklistBefore buying a 2 BHK flat in Gurgaon, you need to verify all the documents. If you have any queries regarding the paperwork, verify them with a lawyer. You do not want to spend years in court trying to prove your ownership.
4. Amenities for homebuyersCarefully go through the prospectus and find out about the basic amenities they offer. Some amenities include a community centre, swimming pool, gymnasium, kids play area and jogging track. You will love an open, airy and well-lit environment.
5. Water and Electrical Inspection of the HouseAs the city is growing it will be impossible to supply water to every resident. Many residencies have switched to rainwater harvesting and various other water-saving features. So, when you are searching for an apartment in Gurgaon, check the water source. You also need to know what the management does if there is water scarcity. It is a good idea to look for apartments where you can get 24x7 power backup so that your life is not affected. If it is not present, you can always buy an inverter or generator.
6. The Budget FactorAll the above-mentioned points will only be possible if you have enough bank balance. Getting an apartment is a huge decision, so you need to plan it carefully so that you do not face any hurdles in the future. Gurgaon is a flexible city and you can get thousands of apartments here. The city offers both luxurious properties and affordable apartments. Even, with a low budget, you can experience amazing city life and buy your dream house in Gurgaon. Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon is situated at the best location and, you will have a wonderful experience here.
The Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences is the first Indo Japanese Mega Real Estate project. It is the perfect blend of Japanese craftsmen with Indian aesthetic finishes. The project has about 433 modern and well-designed apartments. The residents will also get access to a 36,000 ft² clubhouse which is expected to open by 2024. This collaboration between Krishna Group and Sumitomo Corporation is going to be the perfect example of a high standard of living and comfortable lifestyle. These companies have previously worked together in many fields. The main motto of both the construction companies is to offer homes that offer a supreme level of luxurious living. The interested house owners will select from three types of apartments in Gurgaon. These include a 2 LDK, 3 LDK, 3 LDK + S and penthouse. The approximate carpet area in the apartments will range from 1450 to 2500 square feet. But for the penthouses, the area available would be within 3,700-6,000 ft².
Here are some of the reasons why investing in 3 BHK Flat in Gurgaon can be a good option.
The Location Advantage
- The project is situated at the link of the central Peripheral Road and northern Peripheral Road.
- The location is also close to NH 8 and Dwarka expressway.
- The project is just opposite the commercial hub of sector 88. Therefore, the residency comes as a blessing for all the Sector 88 workers.
- It is also close to the MRTS depot and Gurgaon ISBT.
- The railway station is just a 10 minutes drive from the property.
- It is well connected to the main points of Gurgaon and the nearby locations.
- The project is situated at the centre of Gurgaon.
- Easy direct route to Delhi, Sohna and Faridabad.
- Well-known educational institutes like schools and universities are in the neighbourhood.
- Super specialist hospitals and nursing homes are also a minute drive away.
- The project is also situated near the metro station. Therefore, you will not face any transportation issues.
Special Amenities for The Residents
- Well organized and managed project entry and tower entry.
- The residents will get to experience the 300 ft² gymnasium.
- There are two separate level clubhouses.
- All the elevators are fireproof and highly safe.
- The project offers a total of four elevators from ground to above and two elevators from the basement to ground.
- One elevator per tower is present for service use.
- You also get a supermarket inside the project area.
- Access to a 20-seat theatre.
- An Alfresco dining in pool area.
- Kid’s playground or playroom area.
- Access to the badminton court, basketball court, squash court, jogging track and jacuzzi.
- 24x7 power backup.
- Indoor games area.
- Multiple cafeterias and restaurants present in the area.
- A terrace garden is also present.
- Beautifully decorated flower valley parks.
- Access to card security system.
- High tech security measures along with CCTV surveillance.
- On the ground floor, there is a maid room and a driver room.
- Open and cover vehicle parking available depending on your choice.
- The residents will also get VRV and VRF air conditioning systems.
Technical Specifications of the ProjectAlong with the above-mentioned facilities and amenities, some of the other positive points of the Krisumi Waterfall Residences are:
- The project is verified by RERA.
- The buyers can customize the interiors of the flats on demand.
- Advanced Japanese innovative earthquake resistance design.
- SMCC will be managing and controlling the construction of the project.
- The structure is a mix of beige and grey colour.
Gurgaon has a bright future for the present and the upcoming residents. The city has developed itself as a millennial town. There has been an exponential growth in the number of residential properties in Gurgaon in the past five years. People are spending a lot of money to experience a luxurious life in this city. Buying a 3 BHK flat in Gurgaon can be a tough decision. So, you need to be aware of some fundamental qualities to make sure that it serves your needs.
Here, we have listed some basic tips which will help you find the best 3 BHK Flat in Gurgaon.
The number of lifts
The reputation of the builder
Some other factors that you may consider are:
- Generator service
- Swimming pool
- Children play area
A penthouse rarely decreases its price, since it is one of the most exclusive property for a select few. If you are looking for a penthouse and want to go for a solid investment, you need to consider some important points on a macro scale.
Here are few points which you should consider while buying a penthouse.
Exquisite ViewFor a penthouse, people are most likely willing to pay more because of its stunning views, which are for most of the time exquisite and incomparable. The privilege of a good panoramic view of the city from the Apartments in Gurgaon is unmatched and is really appreciated by a buyer. A good panoramic view increases the property value substantially. Do make sure to choose a view you love, because you are going to see it for a lifetime.
Go for the Perfect Floor PlanWhen you are looking at home buying ideas, you must note that in a condominium, not all floor plans are created equal, neither are they always perfect. Make sure to choose one that adapts to your needs in the best possible manner. There is a rising demand for customised apartments these days and so open concept floor plans are booming. These are more adaptable and you have the option to customise the space. In fact, you feel liberated about having a wide open room - qualities that most homebuyers seek in their homes.
Privacy You Always WantedIn an apartment or in a society flat, privacy is almost impossible. Good quality living in your home needs to have privacy, to enjoy your me-time along with the company the way you want, without feeling awkward or compromising your needs. This comes foremost to your mind, when you are buying a luxury home. Fortunately, penthouses are usually found on the top floors of a building, so you won’t have to deal with upstairs or neighbours. You will be the only person on your floor, or one of only two or three, which significantly decreases the amount of disturbances from your neighbours reaching.
Unmatched PrestigeThe prestige of living in a penthouse is a prime bonus, since such developments are for a privileged few. Some penthouses have their own private outdoor rooms, as well as having access to a gym, pool, or other exclusive amenities. This means you no longer have to worry about the usual concerns associated with living below another unit, whether its noise or water leaks or seepages. Searching for a classy, premium 4bhk penthouse in Gurgaon will lead you to one single destination, Krisumi Waterfall Residences. Post the current pandemic and the frequent lockdown situations, spending time inside your home is a pleasure when you live in a comfortable place like a penthouse. Who knows, you can even start some Do-It-Yourself home renovations to personalise and make your penthouse everyone’s envy.
Post pandemic, property visits continue to be an integral part of the home buying process. A lot of virtual tours are offered by developers for property selection, but the final transaction is most unlikely on the basis of only the virtual experience. Site visits remain a decisive factor for a potential buyer. As a builder or property consultant, we have a proper real estate guide for a hassle-free site visit for the interested homebuyers. Based on the Covid-19 protocol advised by the Government of India, there are some easy practices to stay safe.