In the past couple of decades, there has been a steady rise in NRI investing in the real estate markets of India. According to recent statistics, out of the 80 billion US dollars India earned last year, more than 13 billion dollars was from the real estate market. Specific factors like the falling value of the Rupee and uncertainty in other investment options have made the path clear for investing in the real estate market.
Buying an apartment for yourself and your family is a dream for most people in India. Meticulously planning to save money for several years can be daunting. But, home buying can be pretty smooth if you have the correct documents and an excellent legal understanding. While buying a 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon, you must be highly cautious at every step of the process until the process is complete.
Let us discuss the legal documents you need to buy a new home.
1. RERA Registration CertificateOnce you have selected the property you want to buy, you must check whether the project and the builder are registered with RERA. Using this, you can check the builder and project details.
2. Letter of AllotmentIf you are planning to buy an under-construction building, it is advised that you get the allotment letter which will include all the correct details of your apartment or home and the financial details. Additionally, this letter of allotment is required for getting a housing loan from a bank or any other financial institution, as the document is proof of the actual property price.
3. Occupancy Certificate or OCThis crucial legal document allows the home buyer to physically possess the property. This document also proves that the development authorities or the municipality has inspected the property and that the developer has followed all the government-recommended rules and regulatory conditions. It is mandatory to get the occupancy certificate. Failure to do so will result in a penalty or eviction to the buyer.
4. Khata CertificateProperty tax is another mandatory charge that must be paid while buying the property. In Karnataka, property tax is known as khata or khata property tax. A Khata certificate is a legal document that represents the property assessment account. The document contains crucial information about the property, like the carpet area, the demarcations, the build-up area, and the owner's details (name, age, address, property tax ID). Khata certificates have different names across different states. Like in Maharashtra, it is known as a property register card.
5. Sale AgreementThis is one of the first documents you receive while buying a new home. The sale agreement includes the sales terms and the conditions of the property between the developer and the buyer. This critical document also contains the total payment that has to be made, the amount of payment that has already been made, and the expected date of the full payment. The sale agreement document facilities the sale process and acts as a map for financial transactions with the property descriptions.
6. Sale Deed and Title DeedThis is the final document of ownership. The sale deed records and maintains the actual ownership transfer of the property from the builder to the owner. It has to be registered at the sub-registers office so that the property you are buying can be included in the jurisdiction of the city where the transaction takes place. The sale deed also marks the end point of the sale agreement and initiates the beginning of the sale process.
7. NOCNOC or non-objection certificate is a mandatory document you must get from the developer. Without a NOC, IOD cannot be granted to the builder. If you are planning to buy a 2BHK flat for sale in Gurgaon, these documents and necessary checks will ensure a smooth buying process. To buy the best 2, 3 BHK and penthouses in Gurgaon, you can visit Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences.
Compared to metro cities like Mumbai or Delhi, where real estate prices have risen dramatically over the past few years, Gurgaon's real estate market hasn't yet seen a considerable price hike. However, if you are buying a flat in Gurgaon, you must select a suitable place first. Most home buyers cut off some expenses to save significantly for a higher down payment.
So today, we will discuss all the costs associated while buying a flat in Gurgaon.
Factors that determine the charges:
1. Location valueBuying a property in and around commercial areas and busy market districts will be more expensive than buying a flat in isolated residential areas. Also, the cost of well-developed colonies near educational institutions, hospitals, and shopping areas is also higher.
2. Resale valueNewly developed properties mostly have a higher price. Even those properties that have been appropriately maintained over the years can be pretty expensive. Regular maintenance along with upgrades can also increase the value of a home.
3. Construction QualityThe cost of your 3BHK flat in Gurgaon will also depend on the construction materials used. Quality homes are pretty expensive; however, they will require fewer repairs.
4. Luxury AmenitiesResidential properties in Gurgaon with more advanced luxury amenities are also expensive. Most home buyers search for apartments in residential complexes that offer basic amenities like power backup, plumbing, sewage treatment, and some leisure amenities like parks, swimming pools, and gyms.
5. Builder's ReputationThe best builders in Gurgaon will use high-quality materials for their construction. Therefore, such a project will naturally be more expensive.
Additional expenses that you need to consider before buying a flat in Gurgaon
1. Stamp dutyThe Indian government collects this fee under Section 3 of the Indian Stamp Act 1899. Stamp duty validates the sale agreement between two parties and is used to keep track of the property.
2. GSTAll the home buyers in India have to pay GST @ 1% for affordable housing and @5% for non-affordable housing while buying under-construction properties like bungalows, apartments, and flats.
3. PLCPreferential Locality Charge or PLC is applicable for all the apartments with a garden view, pool view, sea view, or Lake view. Whenever you choose a flat or apartment based on a specific view, PLC will be charged, which will range from INR 100 to INR 500 per square foot.
4. Brokerage FeeIf you use a broker to find your dream home, you will pay a little extra. The broker will be charging a commission from both the parties (buyer and seller) for a smooth transaction.
5. Parking ChargeYou will only be given one parking spot even if you own more than one automobile. You have to pay additional charges for an extra spot.
6. Maintenance cost depositThe builder will collect a maintenance deposit to develop a Corpus fund. The money earned from the funds will be used to maintain the communal areas.
7. Miscellaneous chargesApart from this fee, you can also be asked to pay additional charges. Some of them will have no connection to your apartment, but they may be related to purchasing and shifting. For example, miscellaneous charges might include bank loan inspection fees or the cost of hiring packers or movers. So if you are searching for a 2BHK Flat for Sale in Gurgaon, then the best choice would be to contact Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences.
While searching for a property, the very first thing that comes up is whether to buy a ready-to-move apartment or an under-construction apartment? However, most people prefer buying under-construction houses as they get a good property on a lower budget. Gone are the days when people believed that buying under-construction properties was risky. Nowadays, buying under-construction apartments can be pretty profitable.
Now let us take a look at the advantages of buying under-construction apartments.
1. Cost-effectivenessOne of the most important factors that you must consider before buying an apartment is the cost of the property. Usually, an under-construction 2BHK Flat In Gurgaon will cost less than a ready-to-move-in apartment. Also, when opting for under-construction properties, homebuyers can choose from various options. Possession might get delayed, but the cost is worth it. Also, with RERA in place, if the developer or the construction company does not deliver within the deadline, they are liable to pay compensation to the buyer. This is a significant advantage of booking an under-construction house.
2. Payment flexibilityWhen you buy a ready-to-move-in house, you must pay the entire amount. Additionally, there are other charges like registration charges, stamp duty and miscellaneous expenses. However, at the initial stage of construction of an under-construction property, you only need to pay 10 to 15% or less as the registration amount. Next, after a certain time, you can start paying EMI to the bank if the property is financed, or you can pay directly to the construction company as per the payment schedule.
3. Better appreciation valueAs the cost of an under-construction house is lower than a ready-made apartment, the appreciation value is expected to increase with time. As the construction work progresses, the overall cost of your property will also increase. So during the completion stage, you can earn a substantial profit easily. For a better return on investment on the under-construction house, it is advised that you check the location, employment hubs in the area, upcoming infrastructures and what other facilities are available in your locality.
4. Exclusive discounts and offersIt is almost impossible to get a discount on a ready-to-move property. As the construction is complete, you have to pay the property's market price and pay additional charges depending on the amenities. But when buying an under-construction property, the builder offers various types of discounts and gifts that include a free modular kitchen, air conditioner, gold coin, free parking and a discount over the maintenance fee. Additionally, while buying an under-construction house, you can also negotiate the final price with the buyer.
5. New propertiesWhen you are opting for under-construction houses, you get a completely new home which is not the case when people buy ready-to-move-in properties because mostly they get second-hand apartments. Additionally, you do not have to spend for repairs or maintenance. If there are any issues during the under-construction phase or the pre-possession stage, the developer will be paying for the repairs and not you. So in simple words buying an under-construction house will be profitable for you. Additionally, you also get the opportunity to customise your house as per your requirements, and you can also keep a close eye during the construction phase. If you are looking for the best under-construction houses, you may consider visiting Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon.
Planning on investing in a residential property in Gurgaon? If you are, then it is high time that you learn about the various types of residential properties which are available in the real estate market. As the Pandemic situation normalized, the residential market has come out of its slumber and has been performing quite well for the past few months. So if you are a pure real estate investor who is only interested in investing for future value appreciation, then it is time to note the type of properties available. Choosing the Apartments in Gurgaon is essential so that you can reap the profits of your investment in the future. On the other hand, if you are investing for end-use, you also need to look at the occupational needs of the entire family.
Various types of residential properties available in the market
1. ApartmentsApartments are the most common type of housing available in our country. You will get high-rise apartments in most of the major cities of India, and the trend is now being observed in tier 2 and suburban cities. These apartments are usually available in 1, 2, and 3BHK configurations, while some of the luxurious and high-end projects may also offer buyers 4 and 5BHK apartments. Most apartments can be bought fully finished in terms of electrical components, paintings, fittings, fixtures, etc. Additionally, all the residents will have access to various exclusive amenities if they are living in an integrated township or residential complex. Some of the common amenities are swimming pools, open spaces, greenery, clubs, gyms, recreational centers, hospitals, education, and many more. Apartments are considered the first preference for most of the middle income, affluent and lower-income segment customers.
2. PenthousesIf you are looking for a luxurious type in the apartment category, you may consider investing in penthouses. There are hundreds of exclusive penthouses located only on the top floor of high-rise residential projects. These penthouses offer the best views in the city and offer better ventilation and more natural light. You get to enjoy an entire floor by yourself. You will get the feeling of living in an independent home. Penthouses often have different levels within the same unit. Coming to features, penthouses have higher ceilings and come with premium amenities and features like private elevators, personal terraces, and outdoor areas.
3. Studio apartmentsIf you are looking for spacious open apartments which you can redecorate on your own, you may consider buying studio apartments. They are often known as RK room-kitchen units. These studio apartments do not have any specific living quarters or bedroom areas. They are usually compact and are suitable for working professionals, bachelors, students, etc.
4. Duplexes and triplexesIn some residential projects, you may find two-story apartments or duplexes and 3-storey apartments or triplexes. These apartment units are big bungalow-like propositions for big families. You will get a living room, dining room, and kitchen in these apartments. They are usually accompanied by many other rooms and spaces on multiple floors.
5. BungalowsThese are luxury apartment units in India. When you invest in a bungalow, you get a personal lawn, garden, outdoor area, parking space, and privacy from other properties. However, these apartments are usually more expensive as they occupy a larger portion of the land. Additionally, bungalows also come in various avatars, which mean that you can get two or three stories or a big one-story sprawling house. So these are the top 5 residential properties in which you can invest in Gurgaon. If you are looking for the best 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon with special amenities, you may consider buying an apartment in Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon.
Gurgaon has been the ideal market for real estate investment. This is due to the increase in the number of educational institutions, improvement of transport facilities and better lifestyle. So, this is the perfect time to buy Apartments in Gurgaon. In the coming years, more and more people are likely to settle in metro cities. Most home buyers will be looking to buy 2BHK apartments that are within the price range and also offer 24x7 security.
Benefits of Investing in 2BHK Apartments in Gurgaon1BHK apartment might be less expensive as compared to a 2BHK apartment in Gurgaon. However, a 2BHK flat for sale is more pocket-friendly and a cost-effective housing solution as compared to the others. Before making this real estate investment, you also need to learn about the market. As you will be investing your life’s savings here, you need to do some research and analysis work.
Now let us look at some of the advantages of investing in a 2BHK flat.
1. Better returns than higher profitMost medium-sized families or nuclear families prefer to invest in 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon. This is because these apartments can be easily rented out or sold due to the demand in the market. So for a better return on investment, you must definitely go for a 2BHK homes in Gurgaon.
2. AffordabilityAnother important advantage of a 2BHK apartment is its affordability. This is an important factor that you need to consider while buying and selling the home. A 2BHK apartment is a pocket-friendly housing solution and even ordinary individuals can save up some money and invest in 2BHK estates.
3. Maintenance CostThe maintenance cost of 2BHK apartments is quite low as compared to 3 and 4BHK. So, buying a 2BHK apartment would be a good decision in Gurgaon.
4. Market AvailabilityA middle-class person or a midrange working professional will always think of buying a 2BHK flat for sale in Gurgaon at an affordable rate. Additionally, more construction companies are developing 2BHK flats due to their huge market demand as compared to 1BHK apartment. Krisumi Gurgaon Apartments is a popular residential complex that is known to offer spacious 2BHK apartments with high-class amenities.
5. SpaciousA 2BHK flat is comparatively more spacious than 1BHK apartment. So, you get bigger and more spacious rooms. Nowadays, most developers are also adding an extra children's room or a study room to offer a bigger look. The huge space makes it easier for the residents to arrange their belongings and decorate according to their wishes.
6. Future choicesWhen you are settled with your family or expecting a new one, most people tend to buy 2BHK apartments. This is a good future investment and is always known to be a decent choice. A 2BHK apartment is a perfect place for a married person as they would need extra rooms as their family grows. So in simple words, buying a 2BHK apartment is a future-proof plan and you won't be facing any space issues in the near future.
7. DocumentationGetting a bank loan on 2BHK apartments is much easier as compared to 3 or 4BHK apartments. This is because 2BHK apartments are cheaper and the bank can easily issue a loan. Also, you will not be facing any issues with the documentation process or during the registration of your house. Nowadays the residential real estate market is growing rapidly. Today, almost every other working person can afford a house whether they are single, or have a family. However, when it comes to choosing the apartment, most home buyers opt for 2BHK apartments over the 1BHK ones.
Real estate investment is full of risks and uncertainties. However, if you want to play safe and profit from your investment, you can buy 2BHK flat in Gurgaon. In the past couple of years, investing in the city of Gurgaon has been proven much more beneficial than some other locations like Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida, etc. This is mainly due to the high standard of living, greater employment opportunities, rapid development of infrastructure, and increased property demands. These are the top reasons why both builders and buyers invest in Gurgaon’s real estate market. According to the BBC, buying residential and industrial properties is easier in Gurgaon than in Mumbai or Bangalore.
Why Gurgaon is the Ultimate Investment Destination?If you are having doubts about investing in real estate in Gurgaon, you can go through the points mentioned below.
1. Gurgaon is a Leading Education HubEducation institutions are one of the main factors that many buyers consider before investing in real estate. Gurgaon is home to some of the best schools in India. The city has over 195 plus government-operated schools and 50 plus CBSE affiliated schools and institutions.
2. The Rapid Metro ProjectWe expect seamless connectivity while investing in real estate in a metro city. For example, the Rapid Metro Project in Gurgaon has benefited a lot of commuters and has also positively impacted the real estate sector. The metro system has connected significant locations in Gurgaon like Sector 53 - 56.
3. Major IT HubThe city of Gurgaon is one of the largest IT hubs of India. This makes it quite popular among property investors and their real-estate companies. In addition to this, the companies can easily find skilled employees in the city as it is close to other cities like Ghaziabad, Faridabad, and Delhi.
4. Smooth and Efficient Transport SystemThe transport system of Gurgaon is well maintained, and it offers you the freedom to choose from various transport methods. You can either choose a train, Delhi Metro, Rapid Metro, intercity buses, or avail ride-sharing services. Gurgaon has broad well-paved roads and 24/7 mobility that lets the city keep up with the pace of development. Additionally, if you invest in real estate in Gurgaon, you will have access to social convenience like malls and markets situated close to residential complexes.
5. Luxury LivingOne of the main reasons home buyers prefer buying a Krisumi Gurgaon Apartments is the lavish lifestyle and exclusive amenities. The residents will have access to 36,000 sq ft resort club which is one of the biggest and the best in Gurgaon. The club is for family functions and it has high class features and electronic equipments. Each of the towers has 7 elevators, so the waiting time would be less than 30 seconds. Some of the other exclusive amenities include fully air conditioned entrance and air condition lobbies.
6. Growth in Healthcare SystemsTechnology and modernization are prime factors why the city of Gurgaon has gained a lot of attention from the health care sector. The city has multi-specialty hospitals offering specialized health care services to both national and international patients. Also, these hospitals are located quite near the residential complexes. So in case of any emergency or serious medical condition, you can quickly rush to a nearby hospital or a nursing home.
7. High Appreciation RateThe primary purpose of real estate investment is to get higher returns from it. Keeping in mind the real estate condition and the price trends of Gurgaon, it is wise to invest immediately. Looking at the quality of living, health care facilities, education facilities, and seamless connectivity, the appreciation rate of Gurgaon will undoubtedly see an upward slope in the upcoming years. Investing in real estate in Gurgaon will be one of the best decisions of your life. The city has reshaped its entire infrastructure in around 20 years. As the progress continues, the city will bring more opportunities for investors and home buyers. However, this is the perfect time for you to invest in the Flats for Sale in Gurgaon. Whether your purpose is to buy a commercial space or a residential complex, you are sure to earn a considerable profit.
Owning a house is a dream for many individuals, and this financial goal has transcended nationality and religion. If you are ready with your financial plan and necessary savings for buying a house, the next step is to decide whether to buy 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon or an independent house. In most cases, due to lack of space and higher price rates in metro cities, most potential home buyers look for apartments. Apartments usually come cheaper than independent properties, which are generally in the form of a duplex or a villa. But, you need to consider various factors like rent, location, accessibility, security, and many more before choosing this lifetime investment. So here, in this blog, we will explain some of the fundamental differences between an apartment and an independent house. This will help you select the best choice according to your preference.
2BHK Apartment vs. Independent House
1. The cost of buyingBuying an independent house can be a lot more expensive than buying an apartment. Therefore, the home loan requirement amount will substantially increase. The cost would include the plot price, stamp duty that is paid to the government, and the cost of electricity. It will also include the cost of raw materials and labour costs depending on the type of city and the architecture fees. However, on the other hand, for an apartment, the builder is responsible for taking care of the technical formalities. The buyer has to just pay the required amount for the apartment.
2. Special amenitiesWhen you buy apartments in Gurgaon, you gain automatic subscription to various amenities like parking space, security, 24x7 power backup, water system, and fire safety mechanism. However, for an independent property, all the services have to be taken care of by the owner himself. This also adds about two to three percent to the total property value as you may need to install a generator or an inverter and a water mechanism.
3. Bank LoansIn most cases, banks and financial institutions offer housing loans for independent properties after scrutiny of the property, the seller, and the buyer. This process is time-consuming. On the other hand, housing loans for apartments are readily available as most residencies have tie-ups with various banks. This makes the process hassle-free and less time-consuming.
4. The cost of maintenanceWhen you own an independent property, you have to take care of maintenance, repair, cleanliness, which involves a lot of natural resources and constant effort. On the other hand, in a society with apartments, you will have a dedicated maintenance team who will take care of all the cleanliness and other tasks around the clock.
5. Capital appreciationWhile talking about independent houses, capital appreciation is not as high as compared to an apartment. This is basically due to the big amount of initial capital that is involved and the low demand rate compared to the apartments. This is why it becomes hard to sell an independent property; however, on the other hand, apartments are always in demand and are easy to sell.
6. Frauds and ScamsIf you are a new buyer, you can easily fall prey to various frauds and scams whenever purchasing independent houses. In the case of apartments, you can check the reputation of the buyer and the past record of their previous projects. Therefore you can invest your hard-earned money in a trustworthy and quality project. An independent house or a bungalow is suitable for anyone who has a big family and has the capital required for maintenance. However, nowadays, most modern nuclear families living on a budget prefer buying an apartment where they can spend their time in peace. Now, as the builders have realized the demand for apartments, they provide unique amenities and facilities to attract more and more buyers. One such popular residential project is Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences. The residential project has been designed using the Japanese form of art and architecture and is the most in-demand residency in Gurgaon.
Are you searching for a home in Gurgaon? The real estate market in Gurgaon has been booming for the past few years. As more IT companies are setting up base in Gurgaon, the quality of life in the city is also improving. The real estate market also plays a big role in the development of a city. However, before you decide on buying your first home in Gurgaon, all homebuyers have to check the following things.
Go through the article to know about the main facts you need to remember before buying an apartment in Gurgaon.
1. The Reputation of the BuilderThe name of the builder matters a lot. The apartment you are buying needs to have a good reputation in the market. For more details on the company, you can visit the previous projects and cross-check whether they provide the promised same facilities or not. When purchasing an under-construction apartment, make sure that you receive all the features, structure and amenities as the builder has promised. In this case, you can cross-check with other homebuyers who bought properties from the same company. Krisumi Waterfall Residences is offering good-quality apartments in Gurgaon along with modern amenities.
2. The Location of the ProjectWhen buying a luxury residential apartment in Gurgaon, you must always consider the location. The apartment needs to be near basic amenities like a grocery store, medical stores and education institutions like schools. You also need to consider the travel time required to reach the city and your office. Your new apartment will be your home for quite some time. Hence, you need to choose an apartment with a proper location.
3. The Property Documents ChecklistBefore buying a 2 BHK flat in Gurgaon, you need to verify all the documents. If you have any queries regarding the paperwork, verify them with a lawyer. You do not want to spend years in court trying to prove your ownership.
4. Amenities for homebuyersCarefully go through the prospectus and find out about the basic amenities they offer. Some amenities include a community centre, swimming pool, gymnasium, kids play area and jogging track. You will love an open, airy and well-lit environment.
5. Water and Electrical Inspection of the HouseAs the city is growing it will be impossible to supply water to every resident. Many residencies have switched to rainwater harvesting and various other water-saving features. So, when you are searching for an apartment in Gurgaon, check the water source. You also need to know what the management does if there is water scarcity. It is a good idea to look for apartments where you can get 24x7 power backup so that your life is not affected. If it is not present, you can always buy an inverter or generator.
6. The Budget FactorAll the above-mentioned points will only be possible if you have enough bank balance. Getting an apartment is a huge decision, so you need to plan it carefully so that you do not face any hurdles in the future. Gurgaon is a flexible city and you can get thousands of apartments here. The city offers both luxurious properties and affordable apartments. Even, with a low budget, you can experience amazing city life and buy your dream house in Gurgaon. Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon is situated at the best location and, you will have a wonderful experience here.
The Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences is the first Indo Japanese Mega Real Estate project. It is the perfect blend of Japanese craftsmen with Indian aesthetic finishes. The project has about 433 modern and well-designed apartments. The residents will also get access to a 36,000 ft² clubhouse which is expected to open by 2024. This collaboration between Krishna Group and Sumitomo Corporation is going to be the perfect example of a high standard of living and comfortable lifestyle. These companies have previously worked together in many fields. The main motto of both the construction companies is to offer homes that offer a supreme level of luxurious living. The interested house owners will select from three types of apartments in Gurgaon. These include a 2 LDK, 3 LDK, 3 LDK + S and penthouse. The approximate carpet area in the apartments will range from 1450 to 2500 square feet. But for the penthouses, the area available would be within 3,700-6,000 ft².
Here are some of the reasons why investing in 3 BHK Flat in Gurgaon can be a good option.
The Location Advantage
- The project is situated at the link of the central Peripheral Road and northern Peripheral Road.
- The location is also close to NH 8 and Dwarka expressway.
- The project is just opposite the commercial hub of sector 88. Therefore, the residency comes as a blessing for all the Sector 88 workers.
- It is also close to the MRTS depot and Gurgaon ISBT.
- The railway station is just a 10 minutes drive from the property.
- It is well connected to the main points of Gurgaon and the nearby locations.
- The project is situated at the centre of Gurgaon.
- Easy direct route to Delhi, Sohna and Faridabad.
- Well-known educational institutes like schools and universities are in the neighbourhood.
- Super specialist hospitals and nursing homes are also a minute drive away.
- The project is also situated near the metro station. Therefore, you will not face any transportation issues.
Special Amenities for The Residents
- Well organized and managed project entry and tower entry.
- The residents will get to experience the 300 ft² gymnasium.
- There are two separate level clubhouses.
- All the elevators are fireproof and highly safe.
- The project offers a total of four elevators from ground to above and two elevators from the basement to ground.
- One elevator per tower is present for service use.
- You also get a supermarket inside the project area.
- Access to a 20-seat theatre.
- An Alfresco dining in pool area.
- Kid’s playground or playroom area.
- Access to the badminton court, basketball court, squash court, jogging track and jacuzzi.
- 24x7 power backup.
- Indoor games area.
- Multiple cafeterias and restaurants present in the area.
- A terrace garden is also present.
- Beautifully decorated flower valley parks.
- Access to card security system.
- High tech security measures along with CCTV surveillance.
- On the ground floor, there is a maid room and a driver room.
- Open and cover vehicle parking available depending on your choice.
- The residents will also get VRV and VRF air conditioning systems.
Technical Specifications of the ProjectAlong with the above-mentioned facilities and amenities, some of the other positive points of the Krisumi Waterfall Residences are:
- The project is verified by RERA.
- The buyers can customize the interiors of the flats on demand.
- Advanced Japanese innovative earthquake resistance design.
- SMCC will be managing and controlling the construction of the project.
- The structure is a mix of beige and grey colour.