As you move into a new apartment, there are some essentials that you will need. It can really be overwhelming or challenge to feel equipped in a new place. One can always add more items as needed, but to start with let us explore the bare minimum of housewares every home should have. Basic kitchen utensils The kitchen is often the most active room in a house and you will need basic supplies to cook. Keeping your kitchen organised can help you save time on cleaning days and relieve some stress. Save yourself the stress and do your best to keep your kitchen space sorted out. Items like a large spoon, spatulas and turners, vegetable peeler, and cheese grater are good basics to begin along with a set of measuring spoons and cups. A good kitchen will always have a good pair of scissors. Essential storage solutions Buying a 3BHK flat in Gurgaon will give you ample storage spaces effectively. Solutions can be found for every room in your apartment to keep you organized and clutter-free. A few basic organisers will keep your drawers and cupboards neat and tidy so you are not confused for what you need. Removing clutter is of more importance than creating storage spaces. Get a good set of hangers and add shelves or carefully chosen storage organisers to your closets. Proper bed with mattresses Although most luxurious bedroom ideas include everything from a king-size bed to a sitting area and working space, it is better to remember that the purpose of a bedroom is rest and relaxation. Opt for a full-size bed to maximize space. And it goes without saying that you will need the mattress pad, pillows and bedding. Sofas and dining table The centerpiece of any comfortable living room, a sofa is an essential. For any social area, a stylish sofa often serves as a functional focal point – it's important to balance comfort with aesthetics to get the best possible effect. For smaller spaces, a less bulky “apartment-style” couch with feet is still every bit as cozy. Depending on the size of the family, one can have a four seater or a six seater dining table with stylish chairs. Get organized before your first shopping trip to help minimize stress and stay within your budget. Bathroom essentials To start with, it is nice to have a set of at least two or three towels – so that you won’t be out of luck when it’s in the laundry. It makes good sense to have a bath mat (or two) which are extra-absorbent and feel great under dripping-wet feet. A toilet brush and a plunger are two things you don’t want to be without. A broom, mop, paper towels, glass cleaner, disinfectant wipes, multi-purpose cleaner and toilet bowl cleaner are all great things to have around the apartment. Moving into a Krisumi Gurgaon apartment along with the aforesaid first apartment checklist will ensure that you have everything you need for this new phase in your life.
Everybody buys a home for a primary reason - shelter. That is one of the first reasons, to buy a home. Moreover, the easy availability of loans has made things simpler. However, there are people who go for a second one for various reasons. You can either keep a second home for an extended family or to spend some time during hours of need. Other factors like distance from work place can also be considered. Most people like you, are buying 2 BHK Apartments in Gurgaon. Gurgaon is a metro and expanding fast. Most couples living in Gurgaon are earning high. So, the basic needs of buying an apartment or house, has changed to luxury. Read on to know more. How to Choose A Luxury Home? Consider the interiors, facilities, and amenities while buying a home today. It is not just about the rooms, walls, and carpet area. It is much more than that. Krisumi Waterfall Residences is a property that is located in a prime location in Gurgaon. And, needless to say, it has all the luxuries life can offer.
- Home Decor – Today, you can decorate the interiors in multiple ways. You can paint your rooms, install DIY furniture pieces, false ceilings, archways and flooring. Modular kitchens have changed the way, you look at kitchens.
- Security – is another feature top apartment like Krisumi Waterfall Residences, from the rest. You will find video door phones installed in each apartment. Moreover, there is security 24 x 7. CCTV cameras are also an important addition to the security feature in 2 BHK Apartments in Gurgaon.
- Open Space – is also considered important today. Most mediocre apartment complexes are like matchboxes. However, the developer so Krisumi have made open space an integral part of the project. There is more than 60 per cent open space. And, that includes landscaped gardens and tracks. So, breathe easy and fresh air.
- Smart Home Appliances – are also an integral part of such apartment complexes. You can find various sensor-operated lights, fans, curtains, apart from thermostat features. So, you really do not have to move. Everything comes automated.
- The Plan – is also unique at Krisumi Waterfall Residences. From the sewerage line to the drainage, everything is concealed. Moreover, you will be able to choose and purchase from a variety of home plans. There are duplexes as well. They give you the feel of a bungalow. Now, purchase the best apartments only at Krisumi.
- Balcony and Window-views – are also important. Though you live in an apartment and work all day, you need this. The developers have developed the property in an area, that overlooks water-features, greenery, and natural surroundings. So, get the best views today.
- Smart Kitchen - is an important feature of Krisumi Waterfall Residences. You can buy ready modular or smart kitchens. There are granite countertops, easily accessible cabinets in kitchen, smart hobs, stoves, and electronic appliances.
Decorating your apartment is exciting, but it can be daunting to inquire where to start. The fact which can't avoid is that the room can have odd dimensions or complicated features for which you would have no idea. People could attempt to involve the professional interior designer, but if you research numerous ideas to decorate the apartment on your way, it is not necessary. You must concentrate on filling your home with items which suit your needs and emphasize your esthetics. Follow these decorating ideas to make sure you make the most use of space when your style is still noticeable.
- If you don't want new bulky furniture's in the apartment's space, use a cheerful colorful chair as a lateral table and put up wall sconces to save surface space.
- Consider buying pieces of furniture that can serve multiple purposes. For example - find a desk and dining table or a deep sofa that can double as a guest bed, or purchase cubes that can be used as a coffee table.
- Place different crafted mirrors on the wall that make your room look bigger, lighter, and airier. And a fun convex one such as this adds a great deal of personality without any space.
- One of the best ideas for apartment design is to cover attractive floors with a beautiful rug. A rug adds style and also helps to set up zones in the layout, which can increase the spaciousness of the apartment.
- Hanging up portraits, drawings, puzzles, and art of yours on a blank wall will create an enticing and profound room even if there is not much space. A wall in the gallery holds everything out of the way; it lends color and character to space.
- Get imaginative on how you're using your storage room. Furniture collapsible to keep your things out of reach, stackable or hidden, rack and pad board will both allow you to get the tidy and aesthetically pleasing way.
- Apartments consider having small kitchens. Maximize vertical space by setting up the big or small shelves to benefit from every centimeter of the kitchen room.
- Pain your furniture instead if you can't paint the walls of your bedroom. New paintwork on the frame or the cloakroom will have as much effect on the walls as a new color. Repeat the shades for accessories and fabrics for a pulled-together look.