The Feng Shui item has been considered an ancient Chinese structure of art which is well known for the geomancy of Chinese. It has been planted in ancient times claiming to imitate energy, whether it could be positive or negative. The harmony nearby is assumed to be attained through the forces of power. The basic fundamental of keeping these items is to bring peace and growth. Those items may include the structure of elephants, cats, owls, etc. The water Fountains and the Bamboo trees bring change and luck to the people in Feng Shui since the plants represent life and water is expressed as flow. Feng Shui item plays a vital role in bringing positivity and happiness. Also, it helps to keep the surroundings full. Keeping Feng Shui items at different places in a 2BHK Flat in Gurgaon, may also bring good health. It is great to give them as a gift to friends or family members. People will be happy while receiving these gifts.
Well, it is pretty common for home buyers to be confused about the terms and jargon used by property agents and realtors. While buying an apartment you might have heard of terms like Built-up area, super Built-up area, and carpet area, which in most cases are beyond the understanding of a common person. So if you are planning to buy an apartment, it is important to understand the difference between these three terms; therefore, you need to know what is carpet area, Built-up area and Super Built-up area.
In the article, we will discuss real estate technical terms in detail.
Carpet AreaTechnically speaking carpet area is the area in your apartment that you can cover using a rug or a carpet. As per the RERA, the carpet area of an apartment is the net usable floor area. The area covered by the external walls is not included while calculating the carpet area; however, the internal partitions are considered.
How to Calculate Carpet Area?Carpet Area = Area of the living room + bedroom + balconies + toilet - the thickness of the inner walls. According to the rules and regulations set by the RERA Act, the real estate agent is responsible for making the buyers aware of the total carpet area of the property. Therefore, the price of an apartment should be based on the carpet area.
Important Things About Carpet Area:
- The developer has to include the carpet area on the sale agreement, sale deed and brochure.
- You need to verify the carpet area on the brochure and the actual area.
Built-up AreaThe Built-up area in an apartment is the sum of the actual carpet area and the space taken up by the walls. This area in an apartment also includes the terrace, flower beds, balconies, etc. It is always greater than the carpet area of the apartment. In most cases, the Built-up area is approximately 15 to 30% of the carpet area. For example, if the Built-up area of a 2BHK flat in Gurgaon is 1000 square feet, then the carpet area would be approximately 700 square feet.
How to calculate the Built-up area?Built-up Area = Area of the balcony + Area of the walls + Carpet area.
Important things to know about Built-up Area
- Most builders use the Built-up area to determine the actual area that can be used
- You can calculate the estimated value of the carpet area by knowing the Built-up area
Super Built-up areaThe area calculated, after adding the Built-up area of the property and the proportionate area of the common facilities in a residential housing project, is the super Built-up area. Some common facilities included in the calculation include the area of the garden, the park, the clubhouse, the swimming pool, the lobby, the lift shaft, the stairs, etc.
How to calculate the Super Built-up area?Super Built-up Area = Built-up area of the apartment + the Common areas (swimming pool, lobby, lift, stairs)
Important things to know about the Super Built-up area
- Remember that real estate deals based on the super Built-up area can be deceptive
- However, if the developer is sharing the super Built-up area, you must ask them for a price breakdown of the different components used.
There are different kinds of energy prevailing in your home, but the kitchen is one area that attracts good and bad energy. Every single appliance and utensil stored in your kitchen is essential, and if they are not placed according to the principles of the Vastu Shastra, then there won't be any positive energy. So you have to follow specific rules and Kitchen Vastu guidelines to enhance the positive aura.
From layout to placement changes, here is a list of some invaluable kitchen Vastu guidelines for better health.
Top Vastu Tips for Your KitchenTo ensure an abundance of positive energy in your kitchen, the elements of earth, fire, water, sky, and air must be balanced as per Vastu regulations. If possible, try to change the positions or amend certain places in your kitchen to increase the overall positive energy in your house.
1. The DirectionThe kitchen entrance in your 2BHK flat in Gurgaon is pretty important. According to Vastu experts, the entrance of the door to your kitchen has to be in the North-western or eastern direction. You also must ensure that the entrance is not in any corner of the house.
2. Kitchen LayoutWhen it comes to the direction of your kitchen, you need to ensure that your kitchen faces the south-eastern direction of your home. The fire element rules the direction of your kitchen, as per Vastu, so this is a perfect direction. If it is not possible, you can try to have a kitchen facing the North Western direction.
3. Direction for Kitchen StoveOnce you are ready with the layout and the direction of your kitchen, the next thing that you have to decide is the direction of the stove and the cooking gas. As per Vastu regulations, you should always place the stove in the southeast direction. Also, the person using the stove should face the eastern direction as it is considered auspicious.
4. Blow away negative energyAccording to Vastu, your kitchen should have at least two windows to let out the negativity. An exhaust fan is also essential; you should place it in the eastern direction to suck out the negative energy.
5. Position of the SinkSinks and taps in your kitchen indicate flowing water; hence, according to Vastu, the North-eastern direction is the most auspicious. However, the sink should not be close to the gas stove as fire and water are opposite elements and repel each other.
6. Position of the FridgeAs per Vastu regulations for your kitchen, the refrigerator should be placed in the Southwest direction, approximately a foot away from the corners. You need to avoid placing it in the North-eastern direction at any cost.
7. Tips for Electrical AppliancesMost modern kitchens have the latest electrical appliances like microwaves, OTG, mixer heaters, sandwich makers, etc. These electrical appliances should always be facing the Southwest direction in your kitchen. You also must ensure that none of these appliances is in the North-eastern direction.
Things to Strictly Avoid:
- You should not position the kitchen door in any corner of the house
- You need to keep space between the sink and the store
- Avoid building your kitchen directly under or above the bathroom, bedroom, or Pooja room.
In this modern era, high-rise towers and skyscrapers are considered the finest examples of luxury and stature. When you buy an apartment in high rise building, you get it at a lower price than an independent house. Also, maintenance charges are less when compared to the cost of an independent floor or villa. Living in high-rise apartments gives you the premium experience of living amidst the clouds.
What is a high-rise tower?From a real estate perspective, any building above 75 feet is considered a high rise. According to the law, it is mandatory that a building taller than four floors needs to have at least two lifts, and a building taller than seven stories needs to have a firefighting system in place. Additionally, high-rise buildings must have an earthquake resistance structure. High-rise buildings have their own set of unique benefits and advantages. They offer the best view in the city, and you can see for miles without feeling cramped up inside.
Let us discuss some of the incredible benefits of high-rise towers.
1. Astonishing and breath-taking viewsThis is the very first advantage that comes to our mind when talking about an apartment in a high-rise tower. The stunning views from such height and the full view of the city through clouds are just mesmerising. You will never be bored as there will always be something spectacular to look into.
2. Premium amenitiesHigh-rise buildings are like residential complexes where you have everything required for your entertainment and well-being. Most high-rise apartment owners have exclusive access to premium amenities like gymnasium, sporting facilities, clubhouse, theatre room, rooftop spaces, terrace garden and many more. The best part is that you do not have to leave the building to enjoy these amenities as they are only one elevator ride away.
3. PrivacyIf you love privacy, living in a high-rise tower is like staying in your personal little bubble. You will feel almost separated from the world and have your privacy. Whatever commotion is happening at ground level will no longer disturb you.
4. Premium securityWhenever you are buying a 2BHK Flat in Gurgaon, whether it is a high-rise apartment or not, you need to consider the security features. High-rise towers take safety to a higher level as they have security cameras and motion sensors.
5. Light and ventilationThe experience of waking up to the rising sun or gazing at the starlit night sky is just something out of our dreams. As no obstructions stop the flow of sunlight and air from reaching your apartment, you can enjoy naturally lit interiors and airy rooms. The fine balance of natural light and air without any pollution is one of the highlights of staying in a high-rise apartment.
6. It is peaceful up thereOne of the most significant advantages of staying in a high-rise tower is that you will be living in a peaceful, relaxed, and noise-free environment.
7. Earthquake resistanceMost high-rise towers are built to withstand earthquakes up to 5 to 6 on the Richter scale. Also, the building has special provisions for handling safe evacuation in fire or other emergencies. There is no doubt that there are numerous benefits of living in a high-rise apartment. If you desire luxurious and serene life, then high-rise apartments are a perfect choice. So, if you wish to enjoy all these benefits by living in a high-rise apartment, then your dreams may come true at Krisumi Japanese waterfall residencies. The residential complex offers affordable 2 and 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon.
The epitome of a luxury apartment is not a well-equipped house. Instead, it depends on the various features and amenities that will allow the Luxury Homebuyers to feel lavish and comfortable at all times. While selecting must-have items for a luxury apartment, you need to think about the extravagance and royalty that they offer. The word luxury includes numerous amenities like swimming pools, tennis court, garden, terrace garden, gaming room, fully stocked kitchens, gymnasium and sauna.
Here are the five most popular items that luxury home buyers want for their apartment.
1. Swimming PoolSwimming pools are now considered a symbol of wealth and status. Additionally, it is a place for entertainment and relaxation after a tough week. Most luxury home buyers looking to buy a 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon prefer to have a swimming pool in their residential complex. Additionally, a kid’s swimming pool area is also preferred.
2. GymnasiumWhether talking about a walking area, a full tennis court in the backyard, or a gymnasium, nowadays, luxury home buyers are always looking for a convenient and easy way to work out from home. Luxury home buyers always want a convenient way to exercise daily without leaving their property. Most luxury home buyers want access to convenient community fitness features, which offer privacy and an exclusive and premium feel.
3. SpaNo premium luxury 2BHK Flat in Gurgaon is complete without a Deluxe spa and sauna area. After working out or swimming, most luxury home buyers would want to relax in a spa in their residential complex.
4. Spacious BathroomsLuxury home buyers always appreciate a big and spacious bathroom. Whenever a high-class person takes a world tour, they visit the best spas and hotels in the world. Therefore, they would love to recreate this luxury in their daily lives. Most luxury apartment owners would love a Spa-like bathroom in their apartment. The premium bathroom amenities include under-floor heating, a towel warmer, impressive showers, and a huge immersion bathtub where you can relax and destress. Some other premium amenities they might want are individual vanities, energy-efficient toilets and many more.
5. Airy rooms and a fully equipped kitchenLuxury and comfort should be spread evenly throughout the entire apartment and not be restricted only to certain spaces. We spend a lot of hours in our bedroom, and therefore most luxury homeowners would want their bedroom to have large open spaces and plenty of relaxing areas. The bedroom should have large windows so that enough natural light and air can come in without any hindrance. Additionally, there should be enough electrical sockets and space for building cabinets. A luxury apartment owner will also appreciate a fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen is considered the heart of the house; therefore, a new-age life will require a magnificent and spacious kitchen. The kitchen area should have openings for ventilation and space for chimney installation. Luxury apartment owners will also appreciate a big sink, enough place for cabinets and a food preparation area made from granite. The version of luxury, comfort and style may vary from one person to another. However, if you want more comfort in your life and luxury in your apartment in Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies, you can add modern amenities and intelligent appliances.
Vastu Shastra is an ancient science, and we Indians have been using it for designing our homes for approximately 5000 years. Most builders and construction companies build the structures following Vastu tips to bring peace and prosperity to the homeowners. Vastu tips are also known to offer better health and positive energy. These tips are detailed suggestions for newly constructed apartments. Some common instructions include where to build doors or bedrooms and what colour to use in your apartment.
Let us discuss some important Vastu tips to bring positivity to your home.
1. Door DecorationAs per Indian traditions and customs, happiness and prosperity enter our house through the main door. Therefore, you need to design the door and make it look welcoming. The empty walls of your entrance door might look dull. You can decorate the door and its surroundings with various pictures of landscapes or statues of Lord Ganesha for divine blessings.
2. Kitchen DecorationThe kitchen or the dining area is considered an essential part of maintaining a healthy relationship and well-being of the family. The bonds in a family get stronger over food. Therefore, as per Vastu traditions, you need to ensure that the kitchen sink and the gas stove are at a fair distance from each other as water and fire are two different types of energies, and they contradict each other.
3. Pooja RoomPrayer and meditation are essential for bringing divine blessings and peace to your apartment. So you need to position the pooja room of your 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon in the northeast direction. You also need to arrange a space where you can sit and meditate.
4. BathroomAs we all know, the bathroom is where the negative energy of the house tends to accumulate. So you need to place natural green plants and scented candles in the bathroom to flush out negative energy. Plants can also bring positive energy to space.
5. Bed MattressRemember to place only a single mattress on the bed for happy married life. Even if you have a double bed, it is always advised that you use a single mattress instead of two separate ones.
6. Bedroom DirectionAs per Vastu regulations, South-West is the best direction for your bedroom, as it enhances the relationship between couples.
7. Bedroom EtiquetteTo maintain a happy and healthy relationship in your 2BHK flat in Gurgaon, there should be enough flow of natural light in your bedroom. You can switch on artificial lights in the evening. The bedroom should never be left in the darkness and must remain clean and clutter-free, especially the area under the bed where you will be sleeping.
8. Bedroom FurnitureBedroom furniture should not have sharp edges. Sharp edges mainly act as spears and therefore cut off the positive energy. This harms the mind and soul, and it stresses the nervous system.
9. Bedroom ColourAlways opt for soothing colours for your bedroom walls. You must select pastels or light colours and avoid any dark ones in the bedroom to make the room warm and cosy.
10. Study RoomThe study table in your study has to be in the eastern direction for better concentration and improvement in studies. These are some of the popular Vastu ideas for a happy home based on India's ancient science and philosophy. If you are looking for a flat in Gurgaon, you may visit Krisumi Japanese waterfall residencies. They are offering one of the best apartments in Gurgaon at reasonable rates.
While searching for a property, the very first thing that comes up is whether to buy a ready-to-move apartment or an under-construction apartment? However, most people prefer buying under-construction houses as they get a good property on a lower budget. Gone are the days when people believed that buying under-construction properties was risky. Nowadays, buying under-construction apartments can be pretty profitable.
Now let us take a look at the advantages of buying under-construction apartments.
1. Cost-effectivenessOne of the most important factors that you must consider before buying an apartment is the cost of the property. Usually, an under-construction 2BHK Flat In Gurgaon will cost less than a ready-to-move-in apartment. Also, when opting for under-construction properties, homebuyers can choose from various options. Possession might get delayed, but the cost is worth it. Also, with RERA in place, if the developer or the construction company does not deliver within the deadline, they are liable to pay compensation to the buyer. This is a significant advantage of booking an under-construction house.
2. Payment flexibilityWhen you buy a ready-to-move-in house, you must pay the entire amount. Additionally, there are other charges like registration charges, stamp duty and miscellaneous expenses. However, at the initial stage of construction of an under-construction property, you only need to pay 10 to 15% or less as the registration amount. Next, after a certain time, you can start paying EMI to the bank if the property is financed, or you can pay directly to the construction company as per the payment schedule.
3. Better appreciation valueAs the cost of an under-construction house is lower than a ready-made apartment, the appreciation value is expected to increase with time. As the construction work progresses, the overall cost of your property will also increase. So during the completion stage, you can earn a substantial profit easily. For a better return on investment on the under-construction house, it is advised that you check the location, employment hubs in the area, upcoming infrastructures and what other facilities are available in your locality.
4. Exclusive discounts and offersIt is almost impossible to get a discount on a ready-to-move property. As the construction is complete, you have to pay the property's market price and pay additional charges depending on the amenities. But when buying an under-construction property, the builder offers various types of discounts and gifts that include a free modular kitchen, air conditioner, gold coin, free parking and a discount over the maintenance fee. Additionally, while buying an under-construction house, you can also negotiate the final price with the buyer.
5. New propertiesWhen you are opting for under-construction houses, you get a completely new home which is not the case when people buy ready-to-move-in properties because mostly they get second-hand apartments. Additionally, you do not have to spend for repairs or maintenance. If there are any issues during the under-construction phase or the pre-possession stage, the developer will be paying for the repairs and not you. So in simple words buying an under-construction house will be profitable for you. Additionally, you also get the opportunity to customise your house as per your requirements, and you can also keep a close eye during the construction phase. If you are looking for the best under-construction houses, you may consider visiting Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon.
The pandemic has changed our perspective of an active lifestyle. Usually, before that, most people used to work from 9 to 5 and then get back on their couch. However, we understood the importance of an active lifestyle with the introduction of lockdown. An active lifestyle is necessary to look good and for your physical and mental well-being. Staying active is extremely important for leading a healthy life, and most doctors recommend at least 30 minutes of daily physical activity. From walking daily to exercising for specific hours and eating healthy, all these are important to have a healthy body and mind. Every individual benefits from a healthy lifestyle regardless of age, gender, or physical ability.
You must go through the article and learn the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
1. Improves mental healthIn the last two years, people have recognized the importance of mental wellness and therapy in our lives, and people are slowly accepting it. So, an active lifestyle is essential to keep our mental health in check. Any type of exercise releases a particular hormone, Dopamine, in our brains. Dopamine is known as the feel happy hormone that improves our mood.
2. Combat health issuesNo matter what your body weight is when you are active, it boosts the production of high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol which is also known as good cholesterol. HDL helps to reduce the production of unhealthy triglycerides. When HDL moves through the blood, it also helps reduce any risks of heart diseases. An active lifestyle with regular physical exercises can work together to delay or avoid the onset of some serious diseases. Some of the diseases that can be avoided include:
- High blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- Certain types of cancer
3. Helps to maintain body weightAn active lifestyle can help prevent weight gain or help reduce body weight. When you are involved in regular physical activities, you burn a lot of calories. The number of calories burnt depends on the intensity of your workout. It is not necessary to visit a gym to exercise. Any type of physical activity like jogging or freehand exercises is beneficial. When you are free, you can take part in activities like doing household chores by yourself or by taking the stairs instead of the elevator.
4. Boosts overall energy levelsHaving a healthy lifestyle with regular physical activity can improve your muscle strength and also boost your endurance level. A healthy lifestyle with regular exercise improves oxygen flow in your blood and delivers nutrients to your muscle tissues, and also helps your heart muscles work efficiently. As your heart and lung health improve, you have more energy to perform daily chores.
5. You get better sleepCovid-19 has seriously affected our sleeping schedules. Our body clock was severely affected as we were not following a daily routine. However, 7 to 8 hours of sound sleep is essential for the body to function correctly. The body repairs damaged cells and tissues, which help to improve concentration and keep our body health in check. So, an active lifestyle with regular exercise can improve our sleep schedule. So, if you are looking to buy a 2BHK flat in Gurgaon where you can lead a healthy lifestyle, you may consider buying a property in Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon. When you buy an apartment here, you can get exclusive access to a gymnasium, swimming pool, tennis court, squash court and a jogging track.
Every night, our body requires approximately 8 hours of sound sleep without disturbance. However, at times you may find it hard to fall asleep, and you may end up tossing and turning on your bed with restlessness. In these situations, most people blame their family or work-related stress as the major reasons. However, do you know the actual reason behind it? Do you know that sleeping in the wrong direction or incorrect head position while sleeping is the main reason for restlessness and anxiety, as per Vastu? According to Vastu Shastra, a good balance between the natural elements is necessary to have positivity, happiness and peace in your life. But, most people do not pay attention to the importance of sleeping positions. According to Vastu Shastra, the correct sleeping position is also responsible for physical and mental well-being and a sound, peaceful sleep.
So today, we will share some Vastu tips that you need to follow to have a sound sleep.
1. Sleeping in the eastern directionThe sun rises from the east and therefore is considered a suitable sleeping direction per Vastu shastra. According to ancient architectural designs, when a person keeps their head towards the east, sleep will be delightful, and they will gain positive energy. The eastern direction is also considered favourable for students and teachers as it helps boost the individuals' energy levels and improves their memory capacity. So all the students having trouble remembering important details about the academic courses and subjects are always advised to sleep with their heads pointing in the eastern direction. Also, as per Vastu, people with health-related issues are recommended to sleep in this direction.
2. Avoid sleeping in the western directionVastu Shastra experts advise people not to position their beds in the Western direction as it enhances restlessness and unhappiness. Youngsters and adults with personal issues need to avoid sleeping in the Western direction.
3. North is the worst sleeping directionAccording to Vastu Shastra, sleeping facing the northern direction has to be avoided at all costs. According to Vastu, only the dead rest with their head pointing in the Northern direction. The northern direction has to be avoided because the positive energy from your body is driven away by the Earth's magnetic field. It can also affect your blood circulation and therefore affect your sleep.
4. The southern direction as per vastuAs per Vastu principles, the southern direction is universally considered the best position to sleep in. This is because the southern pole has negative energy, and it attracts huge amounts of energy into the body; therefore, the person gets a sound and mindful sleep. Additionally, patients with heart diseases and blood pressure issues are advised to sleep with their heads facing the southern direction.
5. Correct sleeping direction for couplesCouples are always advised to rest their heads in the southern, eastern or western direction as per Vastu.
6. Correct sleeping direction for childrenChildren should only sleep with their heads facing the eastern or Southern direction. This is necessary because it enhances peace of mind and calmness for kids.
7. Position of bedIt is always recommended that you position your bed in the southern direction. However, if it is not possible, try to position it in the Southwest direction for a sound sleep. So if you are searching for 2BHK flats in Gurgaon, you may consider visiting Krisumi apartments in Gurgaon. The buildings have been designed as per Vastu Shastra principles, and therefore there will be abundant positive energy in the household.
Since old times, the dining table has been considered the place where the whole family sits together to eat and connect while having dinner or lunch. So, the dining table that you will be choosing for your apartment will not only be just a simple piece of wood or utility furniture. Modern dining table decor ideas can maintain the health and hygiene of the family. In this article, we will be sharing some ideas that you may consider while buying a dining table that you and your loved ones can cherish and create memories with. But first, let us discuss some of the criteria that you must consider before buying a dining table for your 2BHK flat in Gurgaon.