According to Vastu Shastra, the northern direction is considered the most auspicious direction as it is the direction of Lord Kuber, also known as the God of Wealth. If you follow all the Home Vastu Tips correctly, a North-facing home will be filled with positivity. But for the north direction to be entirely beneficial for your home, you need to make sure that you remove every trace of negative energy from the direction.
Every night, our body requires approximately 8 hours of sound sleep without disturbance. However, at times you may find it hard to fall asleep, and you may end up tossing and turning on your bed with restlessness. In these situations, most people blame their family or work-related stress as the major reasons. However, do you know the actual reason behind it? Do you know that sleeping in the wrong direction or incorrect head position while sleeping is the main reason for restlessness and anxiety, as per Vastu? According to Vastu Shastra, a good balance between the natural elements is necessary to have positivity, happiness and peace in your life. But, most people do not pay attention to the importance of sleeping positions. According to Vastu Shastra, the correct sleeping position is also responsible for physical and mental well-being and a sound, peaceful sleep.
So today, we will share some Vastu tips that you need to follow to have a sound sleep.
1. Sleeping in the eastern directionThe sun rises from the east and therefore is considered a suitable sleeping direction per Vastu shastra. According to ancient architectural designs, when a person keeps their head towards the east, sleep will be delightful, and they will gain positive energy. The eastern direction is also considered favourable for students and teachers as it helps boost the individuals' energy levels and improves their memory capacity. So all the students having trouble remembering important details about the academic courses and subjects are always advised to sleep with their heads pointing in the eastern direction. Also, as per Vastu, people with health-related issues are recommended to sleep in this direction.
2. Avoid sleeping in the western directionVastu Shastra experts advise people not to position their beds in the Western direction as it enhances restlessness and unhappiness. Youngsters and adults with personal issues need to avoid sleeping in the Western direction.
3. North is the worst sleeping directionAccording to Vastu Shastra, sleeping facing the northern direction has to be avoided at all costs. According to Vastu, only the dead rest with their head pointing in the Northern direction. The northern direction has to be avoided because the positive energy from your body is driven away by the Earth's magnetic field. It can also affect your blood circulation and therefore affect your sleep.
4. The southern direction as per vastuAs per Vastu principles, the southern direction is universally considered the best position to sleep in. This is because the southern pole has negative energy, and it attracts huge amounts of energy into the body; therefore, the person gets a sound and mindful sleep. Additionally, patients with heart diseases and blood pressure issues are advised to sleep with their heads facing the southern direction.
5. Correct sleeping direction for couplesCouples are always advised to rest their heads in the southern, eastern or western direction as per Vastu.
6. Correct sleeping direction for childrenChildren should only sleep with their heads facing the eastern or Southern direction. This is necessary because it enhances peace of mind and calmness for kids.
7. Position of bedIt is always recommended that you position your bed in the southern direction. However, if it is not possible, try to position it in the Southwest direction for a sound sleep. So if you are searching for 2BHK flats in Gurgaon, you may consider visiting Krisumi apartments in Gurgaon. The buildings have been designed as per Vastu Shastra principles, and therefore there will be abundant positive energy in the household.
Vastu principles are a set of age-old Indian traditions and tips that should be followed to ensure peace, happiness, and prosperity within the household. Like improper designs and low-quality raw materials may cause problems for the residents, not following the Vastu Advice might also lead to accidents and mishaps without any specific indication. So in today's post, we will be discussing some of the architectural features that have to be avoided at all costs at your luxury residential apartments in Gurgaon to avoid any accidents or negative energies.
Home designs that has to be avoided as per vastu:
1. Multiple doors must not be alignedVastu Experts always advice against constructing multiple doors in the same line. This is because this improper alignment will not allow any positive energy to enter the house. So it is highly recommended that the front and the exit doors are not aligned. Another problem is that this improper alignment will extinguish all the family savings as it resembles wealth entering the household and leaving immediately.
2. Incorrect placement of roomsOne of the biggest mistakes that every construction company or contractor makes while building a flat or a house is to rooms in the wrong direction. According to Vastu experts, bedrooms must always be placed in the southern, southeast, and western direction. Vastu also states that the toilet or the washroom is best constructed in the South-South Western, East-North Eastern, and West-North Western direction. Bathrooms constructed in other directions lead to tension within the household, strain on the relationship wealth issues, and directly affect the health of the residents.
3. Living room vastuThe living room is considered as one of the most active space in an apartment. So the space can create multiple first impressions. So area for heavy furniture like sofa, table and chairs should always be kept near the south western direction. For the electronics and other products like TV, Music system and others should be placed in the south eastern position.
4. Apartment entranceAccording to the laws of vastu shastra, the entrance to your apartment must always face the eastern direction. This is because the sun rises from the east and it is considered pious by hindus. Additionally, if the entrance is in the eastern direction it will attract positive energy inside the house and also repel off any signs of negative energy. So to have a happy and healthy life, it is always advised you buy an apartment where the main entrance faces the eastern direction.
5. Position of the kitchenKitchen is basically the source of the food that we will eat. Therefore the place has to be hygienic, clean and must be aligned according to Vastu principles. This is done to ensure that our source of food from where we will get energy to work and move around remains free from any kind of negativity. So it is always advised to place the kitchen in the south eastern direction. The kitchen appliances like gas oven, stoves and micro oven should also be positioned in the same direction. So these are some of the Vastu advice that you must avoid while constructing your house or apartment. On the other hand, if you plan to buy luxurious 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon, you may consider visiting Krisumi Gurgaon Apartments. The builders have constructed all the apartments following all the necessary Vastu Shastra tips.
The kitchen is one area that attracts the maximum energy - good and bad. As per kitchen Vastu Tips, the best direction for your kitchen is the south-east. There are a few easy rules you can remember that should be applied to your kitchen to enhance its positive aura.
From layout to small placements, let us guide you through easy kitchen Vastu Tips.
Planned LayoutWhen you buy a bare home, you have the freedom to decide where your kitchen should be built. As per Vastu, reserve the south-east corner of your home for the kitchen. This is the direction that is ruled by the fire element. If you do not have provision for that corner, then the north-west direction works as well.
Right EntranceLike the layout of your kitchen, the entrance is equally important, according to Vastu Sastra. Vastu Experts say the entrance or the door to your kitchen should be in the east, north or west.
Right place for the Kitchen HobAfter deciding on the layout, the cooking hob should be the next priority as it is one of the most essential elements of a kitchen. As per Vastu, the element of fire governs the south-east direction, so the stove should always be placed in that direction. The person using the stove should face the east, as it is considered auspicious.
Sinks and Taps are ImportantSinks and taps in the kitchen should always be placed in the north-east direction as they indicate flowing water. Vastu Sastra suggests that sinks should not be placed anywhere near the stove, since water and fire are opposite elements and they repel each other.
Windows let out Negative VibesWindows are supposed to be a way to let negativity out, and as per kitchen Vastu, having a couple of windows in the kitchen is good for the homeowner. They should be made in the east.
Use of Right ColoursAlways use bright colours like green, orange or red. This will make your kitchen Vastu compliant as well as make them look trendy and happy. Avoid using black colour, as it is considered to be inauspicious.
Make Storage at the Right PlacesStorage is sometimes considered to be the most important element in modern Indian kitchens. Place storage units or cabinets along the southern or western walls of the kitchen. If possible, try to avoid the eastern and northern walls for storing grains. Whether you are looking for Apartments in Gurgaon or independent homes, these are just some basic Vastu Tips for your kitchen to ensure that the heart of your home has positive vibes only. We hope you found our ideas useful. If you are looking for unmatched interiors for your home, then look no further. Book a 4BHK Flat in Gurgaon with us at Krisumi Waterfall Residences, the best-in-class premium apartments in Delhi NCR. Delivering classy, Vastu compliant, customised homes has been our priority throughout.
The main entrance door of a home gives a certain idea about the rest of the property and its occupants. Designing the Home Entrance as per the Vastu Tips is an essential part as it plays significant role in happiness and success of the residents. Vastu guides you to design your building in such a manner so that it attracts positive energies towards you.