The Feng Shui item has been considered an ancient Chinese structure of art which is well known for the geomancy of Chinese. It has been planted in ancient times claiming to imitate energy, whether it could be positive or negative. The harmony nearby is assumed to be attained through the forces of power. The basic fundamental of keeping these items is to bring peace and growth. Those items may include the structure of elephants, cats, owls, etc. The water Fountains and the Bamboo trees bring change and luck to the people in Feng Shui since the plants represent life and water is expressed as flow. Feng Shui item plays a vital role in bringing positivity and happiness. Also, it helps to keep the surroundings full. Keeping Feng Shui items at different places in a 2BHK Flat in Gurgaon, may also bring good health. It is great to give them as a gift to friends or family members. People will be happy while receiving these gifts.
Pillars offer the best support for building a robust structure, and these would help a home bear the negative climatic effects such as harsh storms, earthquakes, etc. The position of your home matters immensely in terms of bringing harmony, peace, refreshing effect, and better health, as considered by Vastu Shastra. If one follows the Vastu tips, one should know that improper placement of pillars leads to greater harm to their inhabitants. Whenever the pillar is constructed improperly, it can severely hamper the welfare of your family members in the long term, leading to greater conflicts among family members. As an outcome, Vastu for the pillars in residence should adhere strictly to achieving better success.
Let us now check out a few tips for Vastu one must follow with the pillar of your home.Always consider these whenever you are building your home to invite positive energies and enhance the levels of happiness and wealth for your family.
1. Never have pillars at the entranceThe entrance of your home in Gurgaon is where the positive energies related to good health and prosperity enter. A pillar should never get constructed in a way that obstructs the main entrance or the gate, or the interior of the main entrance, If the pillar is already constructed, Vastu recommends changing the direction's main entrance to bring better benefits. You might even hang a picture of a road or grassland or paint the pillar in colour reflecting open or vast areas.
2. Never add pillars at the centre of the homeAccording to Vastu, the centre of the home, also coined as Brahmasthan, is the point of the meet for each direction. It is the most powerful and sacred region of your home. Preferably, the region should not get overcrowded with structures if you wish to invite wealth and success to the home. It is from these areas the energies get circulated throughout the house, and it should never have any hindrance or obstruction for alluring happiness and peace. Therefore, if there are any obstructions, they can bring troubles and struggles in the inhabitants' lives.
3. Use plants or mirrors to cover edged pillarsIf the pillars of your home have sharp or pointed ends, then you should cover these pointed ends with plants and mirrors. Doing this ensures that negative energy gets absorbed by the well-placed plant or mirror. You should remember that if you are placing a mirror, then the mirror should never reflect the entrance or the toilet.
4. Never place any pillar in the living roomWhenever you plan on buying a flat, and you come across an ad for "2BHK Flat for Sale in Gurgaon”, make sure to check that the living room has no pillar visible. If there is a visible pillar, then get the room divided, and it would allow the free-flowing positive energies into your room. Therefore, your home will always prosper.
5. Bedrooms should never have overhead pillarsYou need to ensure that there are no overhead pillars in your bedroom or where you sleep. Having one will hinder your sleep patterns leading to amnesia, and Vastu Dosha is even considered when you sit under the beam. Therefore, place furniture in rooms in a way that prevents you from sleeping or sitting beneath the overhead pillar. According to Vastu, the columns and pillars of the home are very important, like the floor, door, or even directions. At Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies, following Vastu for pillars form the backbone of constructing homes. Follow the tips we mentioned today to help eradicate Vastu Dosha of any type contributing to your prosperity and better health.
When you are planning to buy a new apartment, you definitely want the place to be perfect in every way. Before finalizing an apartment, you must consider numerous factors like the location, finances and vastu. You can easily get loads of information for the first two elements online. However, for Vastu, you must contact an expert who can offer essential Vastu tips for a peaceful home. If you follow these regulations, you can expect prosperity, wellness and long-term piece.
So to help first-time home buyers, here is a list of the top Vastu tips.
1. Square or rectangular plotsAccording to Vastu experts, the plot of your new house should be square or rectangular in shape. Also, the ideal plot should have four corners that point in the 4 basic directions. In most cases, a square plot is considered the best choice, followed by a rectangular-shaped plot. So the optimal ratio of the building length to the width on the plot should be 1: 1, 1:15 and 1:2. It is always advised that you avoid any plots with irregular boundaries or have other shapes like triangles or a circle.
2. Orientation of the houseFor a happy and healthy home, the northern and eastern reductions are considered ideal as these directions impact the residents positively. So you bought a flat with an eastern or north-facing plot and at all chances should avoid West or south-facing ones.
3. Appropriate ColoursAs per home Vastu regulations, the colour scheme of your home has an important role to play in inviting positive energy. So it is recommended that you use lighter colours like light blue, yellow or orange, allowing sunlight to enter your home directly. Never paint your house with dark or solid colours. In addition to the walls, light colours are also recommended for the furniture, appliances and other interior parts of the house. To be on the safer side, it is recommended that you contact a Vastu specialist who can recommend the colour scheme of your kitchen, bedroom, living room, etc.
4. Positioning of the roomsAs a first-time home buyer, you must understand where the rooms of the 3BHK flat in Gurgaon should be situated to maximize the positive effects of Vastu.
The master bedroom
5. The shape of the buildingWhen buying a new property, make sure that you also take into consideration the shape of the structure or the building. Vastu Shastra considers Shermukhi or Gaumukhi shapes to be auspicious and lucky. The Gaumukhi shape has a narrow entry point and a broad back. While the Shermukhi shape has a broad entrance and narrow back. People have followed Vastu tips for generations, and it has brought good fortune and luck. Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies is the best residential complex if you want to buy 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon.
Vastu Shastra is an ancient science, and we Indians have been using it for designing our homes for approximately 5000 years. Most builders and construction companies build the structures following Vastu tips to bring peace and prosperity to the homeowners. Vastu tips are also known to offer better health and positive energy. These tips are detailed suggestions for newly constructed apartments. Some common instructions include where to build doors or bedrooms and what colour to use in your apartment.
Let us discuss some important Vastu tips to bring positivity to your home.
1. Door DecorationAs per Indian traditions and customs, happiness and prosperity enter our house through the main door. Therefore, you need to design the door and make it look welcoming. The empty walls of your entrance door might look dull. You can decorate the door and its surroundings with various pictures of landscapes or statues of Lord Ganesha for divine blessings.
2. Kitchen DecorationThe kitchen or the dining area is considered an essential part of maintaining a healthy relationship and well-being of the family. The bonds in a family get stronger over food. Therefore, as per Vastu traditions, you need to ensure that the kitchen sink and the gas stove are at a fair distance from each other as water and fire are two different types of energies, and they contradict each other.
3. Pooja RoomPrayer and meditation are essential for bringing divine blessings and peace to your apartment. So you need to position the pooja room of your 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon in the northeast direction. You also need to arrange a space where you can sit and meditate.
4. BathroomAs we all know, the bathroom is where the negative energy of the house tends to accumulate. So you need to place natural green plants and scented candles in the bathroom to flush out negative energy. Plants can also bring positive energy to space.
5. Bed MattressRemember to place only a single mattress on the bed for happy married life. Even if you have a double bed, it is always advised that you use a single mattress instead of two separate ones.
6. Bedroom DirectionAs per Vastu regulations, South-West is the best direction for your bedroom, as it enhances the relationship between couples.
7. Bedroom EtiquetteTo maintain a happy and healthy relationship in your 2BHK flat in Gurgaon, there should be enough flow of natural light in your bedroom. You can switch on artificial lights in the evening. The bedroom should never be left in the darkness and must remain clean and clutter-free, especially the area under the bed where you will be sleeping.
8. Bedroom FurnitureBedroom furniture should not have sharp edges. Sharp edges mainly act as spears and therefore cut off the positive energy. This harms the mind and soul, and it stresses the nervous system.
9. Bedroom ColourAlways opt for soothing colours for your bedroom walls. You must select pastels or light colours and avoid any dark ones in the bedroom to make the room warm and cosy.
10. Study RoomThe study table in your study has to be in the eastern direction for better concentration and improvement in studies. These are some of the popular Vastu ideas for a happy home based on India's ancient science and philosophy. If you are looking for a flat in Gurgaon, you may visit Krisumi Japanese waterfall residencies. They are offering one of the best apartments in Gurgaon at reasonable rates.
Vastu principles are a set of age-old Indian traditions and tips that should be followed to ensure peace, happiness, and prosperity within the household. Like improper designs and low-quality raw materials may cause problems for the residents, not following the Vastu Advice might also lead to accidents and mishaps without any specific indication. So in today's post, we will be discussing some of the architectural features that have to be avoided at all costs at your luxury residential apartments in Gurgaon to avoid any accidents or negative energies.