With the world transforming into a grey, real jungle, desiring landscapes mould our hearts to jump for more. The crucial steps that have been made for the development will become a healthy survival for tomorrow. The surrounding environment has already become a threat to us due to the heavy pollution, so it's essential to bring urban greenery around our place. It’s essential to come forward and show some initiative towards making the environment friendly. It ensures that all the Luxury Residential Apartment should be constructed around the Urban greenery. Let's make things well-defined. That is why it is required to focus more on the urban greenery in a township.
Since old times, the dining table has been considered the place where the whole family sits together to eat and connect while having dinner or lunch. So, the dining table that you will be choosing for your apartment will not only be just a simple piece of wood or utility furniture. Modern dining table decor ideas can maintain the health and hygiene of the family. In this article, we will be sharing some ideas that you may consider while buying a dining table that you and your loved ones can cherish and create memories with. But first, let us discuss some of the criteria that you must consider before buying a dining table for your 2BHK flat in Gurgaon.
Factors you need to keep in mind before buying a dining table:
1. Dining table shapeNowadays, dining tables are available in various shapes like rectangles, squares, round and oval structures. The most common choices are square and rectangular ones; however, the round or the oval-shaped dining tables offer more space for the people to move around as they do not cut off the corners.
2. Sitting capacityDepending on the family size, you may consider buying a dining table ranging from a two-seater to a 12-seater. Each person should have approximately 2 feet of space so that they can eat comfortably.
3. SpaceYou need to measure the space of the dining area where you will be placing the dining table. They should be enough space to walk around freely even after the chairs are pulled out.
Top 5 best dining table design ideas are:
1. Simple wooden dining table designThis is one of the most popular choices, and it is pretty common in most of the luxury residential apartments in Gurgaon. The dining table is made using solid wood like mahogany, rubberwood, walnut, etc. A wooden dining table looks classy and is known due to its sturdiness and durability. These tables can be expensive, but they will last for many years. Nowadays, you can also buy tables made from engineered or composite wood like MDF or ply, which are strong, durable, and cheap but will not last as long as wooden tables.
2. Stone top dining tableAnother popular table design is the stone top dining table. They are made using various types of stones that include marble, onyx, granite quartz, etc. Stone top dining tables are known to be high maintenance and require frequent cleaning and resealing. Additionally, these tables are heavy, so shifting them can be difficult. Stone top dining tables are preferred by residents who want sophistication in the dining space.
3. Metal dining tableNowadays, metal top dining tables are in the trend as they go well with the contemporary and the industrial interior of home decors. This dining table design is especially popular as they offer a matt finish, is durable and long-lasting.
4. Scandinavian dining tableThis is a simple, clean, sleek table with a finishing touch in a light beige color. This design is also available in other simple or neutral colors that include white, dark brown, or black. The main part of this Scandinavian dining table is the simplicity, craftsmanship, functionality, and the abundant use of wood throughout the furniture.
5. Japanese style dining tableIf you are looking for a low-level type design, you may consider this traditional Japanese dining table. Instead of using chairs or tools, cushions or mats are generally used. The Japanese-style dining table has two popular shapes: square and oval. These short legged tables usually are about 15 to 30 cm high. So, these are five popular dining table decor for your Krisumi Gurgaon Apartments. Krisumi offers the most luxurious and spacious 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon.
Vastu principles are a set of age-old Indian traditions and tips that should be followed to ensure peace, happiness, and prosperity within the household. Like improper designs and low-quality raw materials may cause problems for the residents, not following the Vastu Advice might also lead to accidents and mishaps without any specific indication. So in today's post, we will be discussing some of the architectural features that have to be avoided at all costs at your luxury residential apartments in Gurgaon to avoid any accidents or negative energies.
Home designs that has to be avoided as per vastu:
1. Multiple doors must not be alignedVastu Experts always advice against constructing multiple doors in the same line. This is because this improper alignment will not allow any positive energy to enter the house. So it is highly recommended that the front and the exit doors are not aligned. Another problem is that this improper alignment will extinguish all the family savings as it resembles wealth entering the household and leaving immediately.
2. Incorrect placement of roomsOne of the biggest mistakes that every construction company or contractor makes while building a flat or a house is to rooms in the wrong direction. According to Vastu experts, bedrooms must always be placed in the southern, southeast, and western direction. Vastu also states that the toilet or the washroom is best constructed in the South-South Western, East-North Eastern, and West-North Western direction. Bathrooms constructed in other directions lead to tension within the household, strain on the relationship wealth issues, and directly affect the health of the residents.
3. Living room vastuThe living room is considered as one of the most active space in an apartment. So the space can create multiple first impressions. So area for heavy furniture like sofa, table and chairs should always be kept near the south western direction. For the electronics and other products like TV, Music system and others should be placed in the south eastern position.
4. Apartment entranceAccording to the laws of vastu shastra, the entrance to your apartment must always face the eastern direction. This is because the sun rises from the east and it is considered pious by hindus. Additionally, if the entrance is in the eastern direction it will attract positive energy inside the house and also repel off any signs of negative energy. So to have a happy and healthy life, it is always advised you buy an apartment where the main entrance faces the eastern direction.
5. Position of the kitchenKitchen is basically the source of the food that we will eat. Therefore the place has to be hygienic, clean and must be aligned according to Vastu principles. This is done to ensure that our source of food from where we will get energy to work and move around remains free from any kind of negativity. So it is always advised to place the kitchen in the south eastern direction. The kitchen appliances like gas oven, stoves and micro oven should also be positioned in the same direction. So these are some of the Vastu advice that you must avoid while constructing your house or apartment. On the other hand, if you plan to buy luxurious 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon, you may consider visiting Krisumi Gurgaon Apartments. The builders have constructed all the apartments following all the necessary Vastu Shastra tips.
Keeping your kitchen clean, fresh and well decorated is necessary. The kitchen is not only a functional part of your apartment, but it is a main part of the living space. There are hundreds of new trends for the kitchen this year. Some of the popular design types include L-shaped kitchens in Krisumi Waterfall Residences and parallel kitchens. Today, we will focus on the L-shaped kitchens. All the kitchens based on this design focuses on functionality. If you want more space and efficiency in the kitchen, this is the perfect design for Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon.
Here are the Best L-shaped Kitchen Design Trends only for you:
1. A Dual Coloured PaletteYou can design an L-shaped to have the best from different worlds. There is an easy solution to it. You can use dual tones or two types of colours that complement each other in the kitchen space. They are an excellent option to use the two-toned coloured scheme. This is because this design is based on two primary sections, the bottom half and the upper half. The lower half is used for storing and, the upper half accommodates the equipment like the chimney and exhaust. This year, you can spice up your kitchen with a dual-coloured palette where you can use one colour on the bottom and the other on the top half. You can choose to work with laminated cabinets, coloured wood or paint. Remember to keep it simple and use contrasting colours like black, white and grey. If you want to go for bolder options, you can select combinations like blue and yellow and red and white.
2. Goodbye to the Traditional Endless CabinetryExcessive storage space in the kitchen like; drawers and cabinets will be out of design pretty soon. In the upcoming years, designers predict that the kitchen spaces will be built for efficiency and expansiveness. Consider changing a couple of things for your dream home kitchen. Firstly, stop using the space offered by the L-shaped kitchen for storage. Instead, use the top or bottom half of the cabinet for storage in your 2 BHK flat in Gurgaon. Therefore, you will get an open and organized kitchen and, your guests will also appreciate the beauty of the L-shaped structure.
3. Add Intelligence to the StructureIn the coming years, sleek and smooth countertops will become popular. Gone are the times when people used to have chunky, big grandiose marble. Slim countertops will not make your kitchen look bad. Instead, they last longer, have low maintenance and is an alternative to the big chunks of marble.
4. Match the Texture and use Contrasting Colours and MaterialsThe dual-tone for the L-shaped kitchens does not only include the colour schemes or palettes. You can also apply the same concept to various materials and textures in the kitchen. A well-known example of such contrasting material would be marble backsplashes with wooden cabinetry. You can combine different materials with different textures to create an aesthetic L-shaped kitchen. Working with various types of material can be a good decision. Before picking the design, make sure that you research the material quality. Make sure that the materials you are using are durable and long-lasting. In the upcoming year, L-shaped kitchen designs will take over the market. The market will be all about maximizing the potential of this design using various bold and trending experimental designs. These kitchens are no longer a functional unit of the household. They are now considered as aesthetic parts of a luxury residential apartment in Gurgaon.
Everybody loves living in a luxury home. People these days are focused on the open spaces in and around their homes as much as interiors. In our daily hectic lives, open spaces help us in relaxing our minds, bringing peace and positivity. Scientific research shows that open spaces have a positive impact on both physical and mental well-being of the people staying in residences with open spaces.
Let us deliberate on some benefits of open spaces around luxury homes:
Space for recreational activitiesThere is a general notion that kids need more open spaces than elders. It is a complete misconception. Open space is euphoria for everyone, irrespective of age. People always love open spaces - it can be spending time with family and friends at the neighbourhood park or just a morning jog with your wife or friend, or just chilling on a bench, appreciating nature’s beauty at its best.
Space for active lifestyleIn today’s world, lifestyle has been hectic as well as chaotic. It has become inevitable that everyone should have a healthy, active lifestyle. Open spaces like a spacious terrace garden in luxury residential apartments in Gurgaon offer much-needed tranquility and peace for one’s well being. Other open areas like a park, walking tracks and playgrounds for kids can provide the much needed active lifestyle for residents. Even, yoga and meditation can be practiced over there.
Space for social interactionSocial interaction these days have become mostly formal in offices and social gatherings. A clubhouse in the vicinity of 3 BHK Apartments in Gurgaon can help in promoting social interaction. One can think of doing many things there - hosting parties for a select gathering, have a family get-together, or even interact with other neighbouring residents in the clubhouse lawn area and a lot more.
Clean airNormally, a luxury apartment is a gated community. Apart from residential complexes, these communities are spread well with trees and plantations which provide shade and ensure ambient air quality. These open green spaces create a soothing environment unlike the concrete buildings in a row one often finds in urban cities. With clean air all around, the feeling of coming home every time back from work every day is pure joy.
Space for a secure environmentA growing child needs proper growth in all respect – emotionally, physically along with social attributes. Open spaces around a residence help in contributing to a kid’s overall growth. So, a family looking for a luxury home always seeks an open space environment. The secured environment inside a luxury residential complex with open spaces allows them to spend quality time close to nature as well as carefree atmosphere for the growing kids. Residential communities with open spaces have become an integral part of a resident’s priority list for an ultimate living experience. People these days while searching for luxury homes, are well aware of the Open Space Ratio (OSR) to get an exact idea of the right investment. The premium luxury apartments at Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences offer wide open spaces for families to connect with nature.
Being physically fit and active is the most important thing you can do for your health. And you can achieve this even staying in a residential apartment as well. The list of benefits that you earn from exercising and living an active lifestyle is never ending. Let’s ponder over some great ones: Weight management Exercise is a great way to maintain your weight as well as shed some extra kilos from your life. You have to remember one thing – train your brain not to lose weight, train your brain to get rid of those extra kilos. Losing something means that it needs to be found, right? Be active, get rid of that weight forever. Healthy heart The more active your lifestyle is, there will be less risk of having ant heart ailment. Your blood pressure and cholesterol will improve naturally with regular physical activity as well. More power to bones and muscles As you age gracefully, some exercises will slow your loss of bone density. With an active lifestyle, you are less likely to fracture your hip or get a bout of arthritis. When you make sure to do muscle strengthening, you will find that your muscle strength and mass will remain maintained. Better mental health With a healthy active lifestyle, you will be able to get better effective sleep. People suffering from insomnia and other sleeping disorders can get benefitted from regular exercises. Regular exercise also reduces the risk of depression and stress, along with assuring more energy and improved outlook on the world. With being active regularly, your brain has more access to oxygen and blood. These are essential for your cognitive skills. Most importantly, exercise increases the growth of brain cells and definitely reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s disease as well as Schizophrenia. Less pain, more gain Contrary to popular beliefs, regular exercise actually helps in reducing chronic pains. On top of it, working out regularly raises one’s tolerance level for pain. Naturally, your general pain perception goes down. Ensures longevity Being active for about seven hours a week, one will have a 40% less chance of dying early than those who are physically active for less than half an hour per week. Just make sure to work out for an hour every day and that will ensure you spending more time with your loved ones. Prevention of cancer An active lifestyle will ensure to give you definitely a much better quality of life, if you are a cancer survivor. In fact, researches support the fact that exercise is linked directly to reduced risk of breast/colon/lung cancers. Due to a hectic work life, it becomes increasingly difficult in spending quality time on active lifestyle activities. By the time one comes back home, he is too tired to go out again. Luxury residential apartments in Gurgaon give you the opportunity to own homes that offer all the required amenities for an active lifestyle. And speaking of luxury residences, Krisumi Waterfall Residences in Gurgaon is a one-stop destination that gives you all the active lifestyle benefits.
Living in a surging Indian population, insecurities and trust issues are predominantly prevalent in the minds of people living in a society. People live not only in private residential apartments and societies, but also colonies and other residential areas. Threat of robberies, accidents, and other mishaps loom around in everyone’s mind. In this context, an increasing need for gated communities have found favours. Let us first understand what a gated community means. A gated community is an area where residential apartments, villas, plots, etc. lie which restricts entry of unknown people by securing the area with gates at each and every entry and exit points. Uplift your lifestyle by living in a gated community for these benefits: Safe and secure first The foremost concern for every homebuyer about to buy a residential apartment is the security and safety measures that are arranged in the area. The security provided by gates, which facilitate controlled and monitored entry and exit of outsiders, creates a positive and safe environment. These areas are always under constant supervision and surveillance via the many electronic security systems installed within the premises, Better atmosphere to live in Gated residential apartments are usually well structured and developed. The layouts are well planned with each apartment building has a clear view over beautifully maintained parks, playgrounds, and gardens. Normally, these gated communities have vast spaces around them with enough parking area and grounds for playing and walking. Convenience you look forward to Most luxury residential apartments in Gurgaon with gated communities are normally located within short distances from hospitals and shopping complexes. Having quick access to all these nearby facilities is vital as traffic congestion remains a perennial problem to tackle before one considers anything else. Facilities you would love to have Another lifestyle advantage of living in a gated community is that apart from great living homes, some world-class facilities and luxuries are made available. One can find community centres, swimming pools, gyms, tennis courts and much more within the premises. This makes the living a fun and interesting one apart from being a secure and safe lifestyle. Feeling of a community Every other person living within the same gated community has the same social stature. This helps in creating and building a great bonhomie with each other. At times of need, one can count on your neighbours and community mates to be there for you. Krisumi Waterfall Residences in Gurgaon is a completely secured gated community providing a luxurious lifestyle facilitating safety, pleasure and peace. So, if you are searching for the best gated community in Gurgaon, you know which property to invest and live in.
Life has become modern and with it, the lifestyle also has modernized. Choosing a property is no longer the same as it used to be years ago. Constricted spaces and the limited area have been a hindrance to your dream house. A lush green lawn, an open sky, and a house in the lap of nature are a desire in today’s time. However, the same is available with Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon with luxury residential apartments. With more population shifting to the urban area getting a desirable house seems to be a distant dream. Gurgaon is the country’s second-largest IT hub, which means nature is the immediate requirement to balance life, especially for the IT workers. The hustle-bustle of the city highly demands a peaceful residence. It is well said, “Home is the starting place of love, hope, and dreams.” So, if you are looking for luxury residential apartments in Gurgaon, your search ends here with Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon. These apartments usually have balconies open to view the nature, open sky, or the greenery around them. Living amidst nature has its benefits. Let us quickly read through the benefits – Create your own space: It is often seen that a creative mind needs solace, space, and isolation to think better. The same happens with anyone who needs some ‘Me-Time’ but fails to get some even in his or her own home. The open green garden can be your host and accompany you to travel as per your choice to your dream destination. This can also be a good option for senior citizens to walk around, there are gyms, ATMs, a pool, a library, a community hall, a play area for children, and more. These facilities are easily available in Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon.
- Active Lifestyle:
- Pollution-free Stay:
- Social Interaction:
- Luxury Living a reality:
Satellite towns, which started emerging around 15 years ago, to ease the mounting pressure on major Indian cities, are fast turning into real estate hotspots. The most important aspect that encourages the development of satellite towns in the presence of good connectivity. Once easy accessibility is in place, other things like infrastructure, amenities, residential areas, etc., tend to follow. During the growth phase of satellite towns, property rates are lower than the prime areas and when the satellite towns themselves become prime areas, the rates increase. Good infrastructure and availability of residential units work in favour of Gurgaon. A sought-after market in Delhi NCR, flats for sale in Gurgaon have some favourable features, which you simply can’t overlook. Gurgaon started off as a satellite town of Delhi and over the years, due to its excellent link via the Delhi Metro and highways, Gurgaon has emerged as a prime city real estate destination. The city is noted for architecturally noteworthy buildings. With historical and so many modern skyscrapers, you will be delighted to know that the city has an estimated 1100 high rises which are ever-increasing. The Millenium city is also quite impressive in terms of infrastructure amenities, transport systems, parks, public services and daily life facilities. There are so many multi-dwelling units, apartments and high-rise residential areas in the city. We have tried to list some basic properties based on which you can buy a flat in Gurgaon.
Sprawling spaceSpace is one of the first things for defining a flat/apartment. The flat should have an ample amount of space to accommodate common amenities. A generous drawing cum dining space and an expansive kitchen are some of the integral parts of any affordable housing these days.
Location is key to any propertyWhile looking for flats for sale in Gurgaon, you need to know the location first as it holds the key and plays an integral role in defining the value of the property. It is always advisable to look for an area having functional connectivity and is known to be marked as a residential property that is safe and secure and is known to have excellent infrastructures like full roads, greenery, less congestion and cleanliness.
Security at the propertyToday, when you are looking for a property, you will definitely consider buying a home as safe and secure as possible. Before purchasing a 2BHK flat in Gurgaon for sale, the consumer needs to be aware that the property is offering an enhanced and in-built state-of-the-art modern security facility on their premises. The flat/apartment complex should be guarded by guards around the clock with the surveillance and camera units being installed at every corner to provide enhanced security to your home.
Spacious elevatorsSpacious and big elevators with good carrying capacity is one of the basic features for a flat. Buying a flat in Gurgaon is one of the best in bringing comfort to the doorstep of people for every age group. Especially, for the senior citizens, the elevators are a boon for moving around easily.
Ample car parkingIn Haryana, a new policy has been regulated which gives an added permission to include car parking spaces in affordable housing schemes as well. This is definitely going to increase the demand for affordable houses because car parking has been a real menace these days, especially in Delhi NCR. There is the latest amendment in the Affordable Housing Policy 2013, which clearly states that one car parking space is completely free without any extra charge or cost of maintenance. This scheme is quite beneficial for both customers as well as dealers. This amendment is quite beneficial because parking is an essential element for a new flat owner. The existing affordable projects in Haryana would have faced trouble and parking shortage just like DDA projects of the 70s and 80s. This amendment will help to create more parking in such projects. Many major developers feel that this amendment will increase the popularity of these properties quite substantially. Many who have invested or are going to invest in buying flats in Gurgaon will now opt for affordable housing as well as it comes with minimum investment. With the exponential growth and rise in the population, the demand for flats/apartments is quite high. To meet them, the builders and developers in Gurgaon are relentlessly striving to innovate the architecture through innovations and basic amenities for building projects that have the capability of attracting new homebuyers.
People tend to fall in love with the look of the gorgeous home interiors featured on websites. You can easily turn your luxury apartment in Gurgaon into a dream abode even without the help of a top-notch interior designer. You can turn it into a more inviting, beautiful abode by strategically utilising and decorating your space. It is not impossible to turn your luxury home into your dream home without spending an arm and a leg. Sharing some great design tricks for you all to contemplate and use judiciously.