In this modern era, high-rise towers and skyscrapers are considered the finest examples of luxury and stature. When you buy an apartment in high rise building, you get it at a lower price than an independent house. Also, maintenance charges are less when compared to the cost of an independent floor or villa. Living in high-rise apartments gives you the premium experience of living amidst the clouds.
The epitome of a luxury apartment is not a well-equipped house. Instead, it depends on the various features and amenities that will allow the Luxury Homebuyers to feel lavish and comfortable at all times. While selecting must-have items for a luxury apartment, you need to think about the extravagance and royalty that they offer. The word luxury includes numerous amenities like swimming pools, tennis court, garden, terrace garden, gaming room, fully stocked kitchens, gymnasium and sauna.
Here are the five most popular items that luxury home buyers want for their apartment.
1. Swimming PoolSwimming pools are now considered a symbol of wealth and status. Additionally, it is a place for entertainment and relaxation after a tough week. Most luxury home buyers looking to buy a 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon prefer to have a swimming pool in their residential complex. Additionally, a kid’s swimming pool area is also preferred.
2. GymnasiumWhether talking about a walking area, a full tennis court in the backyard, or a gymnasium, nowadays, luxury home buyers are always looking for a convenient and easy way to work out from home. Luxury home buyers always want a convenient way to exercise daily without leaving their property. Most luxury home buyers want access to convenient community fitness features, which offer privacy and an exclusive and premium feel.
3. SpaNo premium luxury 2BHK Flat in Gurgaon is complete without a Deluxe spa and sauna area. After working out or swimming, most luxury home buyers would want to relax in a spa in their residential complex.
4. Spacious BathroomsLuxury home buyers always appreciate a big and spacious bathroom. Whenever a high-class person takes a world tour, they visit the best spas and hotels in the world. Therefore, they would love to recreate this luxury in their daily lives. Most luxury apartment owners would love a Spa-like bathroom in their apartment. The premium bathroom amenities include under-floor heating, a towel warmer, impressive showers, and a huge immersion bathtub where you can relax and destress. Some other premium amenities they might want are individual vanities, energy-efficient toilets and many more.
5. Airy rooms and a fully equipped kitchenLuxury and comfort should be spread evenly throughout the entire apartment and not be restricted only to certain spaces. We spend a lot of hours in our bedroom, and therefore most luxury homeowners would want their bedroom to have large open spaces and plenty of relaxing areas. The bedroom should have large windows so that enough natural light and air can come in without any hindrance. Additionally, there should be enough electrical sockets and space for building cabinets. A luxury apartment owner will also appreciate a fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen is considered the heart of the house; therefore, a new-age life will require a magnificent and spacious kitchen. The kitchen area should have openings for ventilation and space for chimney installation. Luxury apartment owners will also appreciate a big sink, enough place for cabinets and a food preparation area made from granite. The version of luxury, comfort and style may vary from one person to another. However, if you want more comfort in your life and luxury in your apartment in Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies, you can add modern amenities and intelligent appliances.
Vastu Shastra is an ancient science, and we Indians have been using it for designing our homes for approximately 5000 years. Most builders and construction companies build the structures following Vastu tips to bring peace and prosperity to the homeowners. Vastu tips are also known to offer better health and positive energy. These tips are detailed suggestions for newly constructed apartments. Some common instructions include where to build doors or bedrooms and what colour to use in your apartment.
Let us discuss some important Vastu tips to bring positivity to your home.
1. Door DecorationAs per Indian traditions and customs, happiness and prosperity enter our house through the main door. Therefore, you need to design the door and make it look welcoming. The empty walls of your entrance door might look dull. You can decorate the door and its surroundings with various pictures of landscapes or statues of Lord Ganesha for divine blessings.
2. Kitchen DecorationThe kitchen or the dining area is considered an essential part of maintaining a healthy relationship and well-being of the family. The bonds in a family get stronger over food. Therefore, as per Vastu traditions, you need to ensure that the kitchen sink and the gas stove are at a fair distance from each other as water and fire are two different types of energies, and they contradict each other.
3. Pooja RoomPrayer and meditation are essential for bringing divine blessings and peace to your apartment. So you need to position the pooja room of your 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon in the northeast direction. You also need to arrange a space where you can sit and meditate.
4. BathroomAs we all know, the bathroom is where the negative energy of the house tends to accumulate. So you need to place natural green plants and scented candles in the bathroom to flush out negative energy. Plants can also bring positive energy to space.
5. Bed MattressRemember to place only a single mattress on the bed for happy married life. Even if you have a double bed, it is always advised that you use a single mattress instead of two separate ones.
6. Bedroom DirectionAs per Vastu regulations, South-West is the best direction for your bedroom, as it enhances the relationship between couples.
7. Bedroom EtiquetteTo maintain a happy and healthy relationship in your 2BHK flat in Gurgaon, there should be enough flow of natural light in your bedroom. You can switch on artificial lights in the evening. The bedroom should never be left in the darkness and must remain clean and clutter-free, especially the area under the bed where you will be sleeping.
8. Bedroom FurnitureBedroom furniture should not have sharp edges. Sharp edges mainly act as spears and therefore cut off the positive energy. This harms the mind and soul, and it stresses the nervous system.
9. Bedroom ColourAlways opt for soothing colours for your bedroom walls. You must select pastels or light colours and avoid any dark ones in the bedroom to make the room warm and cosy.
10. Study RoomThe study table in your study has to be in the eastern direction for better concentration and improvement in studies. These are some of the popular Vastu ideas for a happy home based on India's ancient science and philosophy. If you are looking for a flat in Gurgaon, you may visit Krisumi Japanese waterfall residencies. They are offering one of the best apartments in Gurgaon at reasonable rates.
The Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences is the first Indo Japanese Mega Real Estate project. It is the perfect blend of Japanese craftsmen with Indian aesthetic finishes. The project has about 433 modern and well-designed apartments. The residents will also get access to a 36,000 ft² clubhouse which is expected to open by 2024. This collaboration between Krishna Group and Sumitomo Corporation is going to be the perfect example of a high standard of living and comfortable lifestyle. These companies have previously worked together in many fields. The main motto of both the construction companies is to offer homes that offer a supreme level of luxurious living. The interested house owners will select from three types of apartments in Gurgaon. These include a 2 LDK, 3 LDK, 3 LDK + S and penthouse. The approximate carpet area in the apartments will range from 1450 to 2500 square feet. But for the penthouses, the area available would be within 3,700-6,000 ft².
Here are some of the reasons why investing in 3 BHK Flat in Gurgaon can be a good option.
The Location Advantage
- The project is situated at the link of the central Peripheral Road and northern Peripheral Road.
- The location is also close to NH 8 and Dwarka expressway.
- The project is just opposite the commercial hub of sector 88. Therefore, the residency comes as a blessing for all the Sector 88 workers.
- It is also close to the MRTS depot and Gurgaon ISBT.
- The railway station is just a 10 minutes drive from the property.
- It is well connected to the main points of Gurgaon and the nearby locations.
- The project is situated at the centre of Gurgaon.
- Easy direct route to Delhi, Sohna and Faridabad.
- Well-known educational institutes like schools and universities are in the neighbourhood.
- Super specialist hospitals and nursing homes are also a minute drive away.
- The project is also situated near the metro station. Therefore, you will not face any transportation issues.
Special Amenities for The Residents
- Well organized and managed project entry and tower entry.
- The residents will get to experience the 300 ft² gymnasium.
- There are two separate level clubhouses.
- All the elevators are fireproof and highly safe.
- The project offers a total of four elevators from ground to above and two elevators from the basement to ground.
- One elevator per tower is present for service use.
- You also get a supermarket inside the project area.
- Access to a 20-seat theatre.
- An Alfresco dining in pool area.
- Kid’s playground or playroom area.
- Access to the badminton court, basketball court, squash court, jogging track and jacuzzi.
- 24x7 power backup.
- Indoor games area.
- Multiple cafeterias and restaurants present in the area.
- A terrace garden is also present.
- Beautifully decorated flower valley parks.
- Access to card security system.
- High tech security measures along with CCTV surveillance.
- On the ground floor, there is a maid room and a driver room.
- Open and cover vehicle parking available depending on your choice.
- The residents will also get VRV and VRF air conditioning systems.
Technical Specifications of the ProjectAlong with the above-mentioned facilities and amenities, some of the other positive points of the Krisumi Waterfall Residences are:
- The project is verified by RERA.
- The buyers can customize the interiors of the flats on demand.
- Advanced Japanese innovative earthquake resistance design.
- SMCC will be managing and controlling the construction of the project.
- The structure is a mix of beige and grey colour.
Choosing the right wood or wooden materials for your home interiors can be daunting which confuses more than it explains. In this article, we have tried to explain in details the various kinds of solid wood and wood alternatives that are widely available in the market.
Wood Vs Engineered WoodWoods are broadly classified into two categories – hardwoods and softwoods. The different varieties of common hardwoods are Teak, Sheesham, Oak and Mahogany and softwoods like Himalayan Cedar and Pinewood. Hardwoods take longer time to grow, rough in texture and usually comes with a prominent natural grain than softwoods. Engineered wood uses materials such as a mixture of wood fibre, sawdust, glues, resin and chemicals. The popular varieties of engineered wood are plywood, medium density fibre board, and particleboard/low-density fibre board. What you need to choose depends on a variety of factors - usage, weather conditions, budget etc. And, all these materials require finishing.
PU paints for solid/Engineered WoodIf you are planning for painting engineered/solid wood surfaces for your home interiors, you should opt for PU paints. For a long-lasting finish, the dents need to be filled and the surface needs to be lightly sanded and primed with an appropriate primer. A primer also reduces the absorption of paint in engineered wood.
Solid Wood with Clear FinishClear finishes are useful for solid wood, as you normally do not want to cover up its natural beauty with an opaque layer. The coating highlights the grain, giving a layer of wood protection.
Solid Wood with Stains/DyesInstead of applying a coat of colour on the wood surface, stains/dyes work by saturating the wood with a translucent shade. With this, you can alter the shade of the wood but still retain the natural texture of the grain.
Engineered Wood with Decorative CoatingWith an unfinished look, engineered wood needs a decorative coating. Using thin sheets of natural solid wood, wood veneer sheets can be made and then pasted on to the underlying engineered wood substrate. With this, you can get a look and feel of natural wood at a fraction of its cost. Veneers are used on almost everything - from flooring to wardrobes, cabinets to desks and stand-alone furnitures.
Engineered Wood with LaminatesLaminates are artificial materials made out of paper and plastic resins, pasted and hard-pressed into thin sheets. They come in a variety of colours and textures and are good replications of wood, stone, metals, leather, etc. They are easy to maintain besides being heat, scratch and water-resistant. The sheets come in a wide range of thicknesses with matte and gloss finishes.
Engineered Wood with AcrylicsIf you are game for an expensive finish in a 3bhk Flat in Gurgaon, then acrylics can be a nice option to look for. They give a luxurious, reflective high-gloss finish, strong, long-lasting and are available in a wide range of colours. They are a great option for kitchens and bathrooms but they need regular cleaning. You can also think of using them in the top line of cabinets that are not likely to be used frequently. Wood is an essential part of home décor. It can be for your furniture, your doors, the window frames - everything has wood as a major component. So, it is extremely important to select the right kind of wood for your interiors. Wood or wooden material literally is the backbone of a construction, which is why choosing the right kind of wood becomes crucial. Buying a home in Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon will help you in choosing the right ambience to do the perfect home interiors.
A hall dining partition is not just something that demarcates your hall and your dining areas. It can be a piece of art adding to the decor of your home. There are different kinds of hall partitions to choose from. They are normally made from metal, glass, wood or laminates.
Here, we have tried to figure out different wall partition design ideas for your Hall Dining.
Floor-to-Ceiling PartitionWith a high ceiling hall, the best-suited hall partition design for you will be a floor- to-ceiling hall partition. Along with decorative drop-down lights, a floor-to-ceiling patterned glass hall partition stands tall. A patterned glass has intricate lines forming squares that can add to the design.
Crisscross PartitionIf you want to stick to a traditional home décor, then a crisscross patterned jali can be the perfect partition between your hall and dining areas. A dining hall partition can have intricate details to showcase the crisscross pattern.
Multifunctional PartitionFor a 3bhk Flat in Gurgaon, a TV unit-cum hall-partition is perfect. Usually, this hall partition comes with shelves and open cabinets for storage along with bottom cabinets in pastel laminates and a space for your TV. You are right. This can be a perfect multifunctional hall partition.
Frosty White PartitionIf white is the preferred colour for you, then this white hall partition will look classy. In a hall with wooden flooring and contrast sofas, an all-white hall partition stands elegant for your ambience.
Fun PartitionSometimes funny ideas look stunning. Think of a floating partition. A hall partition made with light wood in the shape of hexagons/octagons held together by an invisible clear wire gives an illusion that it is floating on thin air.
Blow-your-own-trumpet PartitionThere may be a possibility that you have always come out as a champion winning many accolades and trophies. This hall partition is designed with glass and timber shelves so that you share your winning stories with your loved ones and guests. This partition can be a great way to utilise space.
Rustic Brick PartitionA vintage look with an antique theme creates an artistic aura. And it is incomplete without adding an element of raw brown bricks. Absolutely pleasant to look at, these brick walls always come with an added advantage of easy maintenance. To add an outdoorsy vibe within the comfort of your own home, you can add some indoor plants.
Sliding Dividers as PartitionThese are easy to install and can be folded/detached to place someplace else hassle-free as per your convenience. The best part is - they come with a variety of stunning design options and also inexpensive.
Curtain Dividers as PartitionOne of the most common practice to divide a room is to hang a curtain from the ceiling. If privacy is not an issue, a lightweight, sheer fabric like lace or cotton will allow light through the divider to both sides of the living room and dining hall. Patterns are a great way to add visual interest to a room that otherwise does not have a lot to offer. We hope you have found our wall partition ideas useful. If you want your home to be class apart, then come to Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon. You will never regret.
You maybe a fashionista who lives by the latest fashion and design trends. So, you must be well aware that a well-arranged wardrobe is essential to showcase your fashion finds. Apart from looking good, your wardrobe needs to have practical storage spaces for all your clothes and accessories. Let us show you how you can go about doing it.
For Clothes you are fond ofFor a master bedroom wardrobe storage space, you normally plan to store different kinds of clothes – shirts, trousers, skirts, ethnic wear, formal wear, funky clothes and much more. You must remember that there is no one-size-fits-all solution. If you are more comfortable hanging up your clothes, then plan for more hanging space in your wardrobe. If you are fond of folding and keeping your clothes in perfect stacks, then your wardrobe should have more shelves. Remember that the shelves should not be far apart, as tall stacks of clothes always become unwieldy and difficult to manage. Shelves with a foot apart are considered to be ideal. A friendly tip: if any of your clothes tend to get a crease, then they should be stored on hangers.
For the Fashion Accessories you can’t do away withIf you are fashion conscious, you can never have enough fashion accessories. You need to put your accessories like belts, bracelets, earrings, necklaces, chains, bangles, watches and other stylish statements in a manner so that you can have an easy access to them, without thinking of rummaging through piles of stuff. Mostly in a 3bhk Flat in Gurgaon, the master bedroom naturally have a mirror, and the ideal place to store your small accessories will be a chest of drawers next to the dressing area. But there is a possibility that you may not have the luxury of having a chest of drawers in your bedroom. In that case, a couple of drawers in your wardrobe can be designed to hold accessories. Always plan for shallow drawers of 3 inches deep with separators so that it will be easier to keep each set of accessories in its own compartment.
For that extra storageNormally, the maximum height you can comfortably access is near about 7 feet which should be the recommended height for your wardrobes. And the space between the top of your wardrobe and the room ceiling can be utilised properly to your advantage. Design lofts till the ceiling height so that you can conveniently tuck away all your larger suitcases, big boxes in your loft spaces. Lofts always work well for you, me and everyone, as each one of us find use for some extra storage space.
For the Footwear you love to flauntA fashionista’s wardrobe is incomplete without the right shoes to go with each dress. You should ideally design a couple of drawers for shoes at the bottom of your wardrobe. But if you have a fetish for collecting shoes and actually have many, then you must consider creating a space just for them. The expensive ones should be kept in their boxes at the bottom most part of your wardrobe. Remember the thumb rule while making your wardrobe: plan every inch of available space in your wardrobe. Customising your shelves and drawers to fit the clothes you need to store can be just to your liking with Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon, when you mix and match options to make your style statement.
Homeware innovations have taken place in the last few decades. Various types of kitchen cabinet designs have been innovated according to choice and demand of home buyers. Classic designs have been kept in the loop with relatively scant changes. Technological innovations have been added to them for comfort, convenience and elegance. The aim of a sleek invention is to provide seamless services to benefit the consumers naturally and unobtrusively. The best example is the case of soft close hinges and drawer slides for your kitchen cabinets. Mostly, the system allows the cabinets not to slam shut, but to close softly and silently. Soft close hinges are only one of the many ways to reduce noise in your kitchen cabinets. The special hinge pushes the door of the cabinet back and activates when it is at a minimum angle of closure. If the technology is silent and gentle, then it is the most appreciated feature of the hinges. Most of us have not considered the amount of damage old cabinets have suffered with years of being slammed shut. Along with disturbing the peace and upsetting, it is unpleasant as well. A major point of contention is when kitchen cabinets are not closed with force, the contents are safer and unaffected. For example, if there is a fragile item inside the cabinet, a single slam can cause some damage or break the item entirely. A soft close ensures everything in place and nothing is damaged inside. One takes time to arrange items quite neatly, and it takes just a single forced shut to turn it into a tangled mess. Another valid consideration – it is kid safe. In a 3bhk flat in Gurgaon, normally the kitchen along with its cabinets are well within the reach of kids. The excruciating pain of having a kitchen cabinet drawer slam on a kid’s fingertips makes her cry uncontrollably. Soft close hinges ensure safety environment where children are present. Above all, the soft close feature of a kitchen cabinet extends its longivity by protecting them from unnecessary force. These soft hinges are available in all shapes and styles, and are mostly compatible with any kitchen cabinet. Many designs are available in the market like shaker style cabinets, euro style kitchen cabinets, customised do-it-yourself cabinets with the benefit of soft close advantage. They are available at affordable prices along with premium models with superior finish and quality. Modular kitchen cabinets are mostly preferred these days, and everyone will want to ensure they last a lifetime. If you are contemplating for a revamp of your kitchen, this will be the perfect time to upgrade the cabinets and drawers with soft hinges. Before buying an apartment, make a thorough study of the kitchen’s cabinets and drawers. With Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon, one can easily think of enhancing the tranquil ambience of her apartment, as she does not have to bother about those otherwise inherent slamming noises. The right kind of sophistication your home needs.
Vastu Shastra is the architectural science that helps in teaching to live in harmony with nature. It influences nature working for your benefit. Part of a 5000 year old gigantic knowledge of Vedic scripture, Vastu is dwelling and Shastra is scientific discourse - the science of designing and building homes in sync with the eternal laws of nature.
Vastu tips for your master bedroom can be described in many ways. The basic ones are:North Facing This direction is governed by the diety Kuber, the God of Wealth. This is an ideal direction for storing valuables, important papers, cash, jewellery as well as for young couples. Northeast Facing This direction is governed by the diety Shiva. No master bedroom or for that matter any bedroom should be facing in this direction, as it is considered to be the space of worship room. East Facing This direction is governed by the diety Surya. This direction is best suited for unmarried children. Southeast Facing This direction is governed by the diety Agni. This direction is not at all recommended for having a bedroom because it leads to constant quarrels between couples. It also incurs a habit of excessive expenditure. Children staying in this direction do not take interest in their studies and finds it extremely troublesome to get a sound sleep. West Facing This direction is governed by the diety Varun. The direction is ideal for students. Interestingly, a bedroom in this direction increases the probability of birth of more girls in the family. Northwest Facing This direction is governed by the diety Vayu. This location is supposed to be the best for newlywed couples.
Basic Vastu Tips for Master BedroomLet us explore the basic Vastu Tips that people in general follow for a master bedroom: i) Avoid Southeast always: Under any circumstances, a master bedroom in the Southeast is never recommended under any circumstances. It is always advisable to shift from this room to any other room in the Southwest, South, West or Northwest. In case it’s a 3bhk Flat in Gurgaon and there is no choice, always keep the bed away from the southeast corner. Sleep in this room with your head towards the South and feet towards the North to ward off all the ill-effects. ii)No mirrors in the master bedroom: Mirrors should always be placed outside the master bedroom as this can lead to frequent misunderstandings and quarrels between couples. If unavoidable, you can place them preferably along the Northeast wall. iii) Right placement of furnitures: The correct placement of furniture in the master bedroom is crucial. Vastu suggests that since bedrooms normally have heavy objects like beds, cupboards etc, they should be placed in the South, Southwest or West direction of the room. iv) Sleep direction: It is best to sleep with the head towards the South or East direction of the bedroom. The South brings a good deep sleep and ensures long life, while the East brings enlightenment. Logically, there should be no window behind you, while sleeping. If you want to have all the above mentioned Vastu-compliant features in an apartment in Gurgaon, then Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon would be the perfect abode for you and your loved ones. Come home to Krisumi Waterfall Residences.
As you move into a new apartment, there are some essentials that you will need. It can really be overwhelming or challenge to feel equipped in a new place. One can always add more items as needed, but to start with let us explore the bare minimum of housewares every home should have. Basic kitchen utensils The kitchen is often the most active room in a house and you will need basic supplies to cook. Keeping your kitchen organised can help you save time on cleaning days and relieve some stress. Save yourself the stress and do your best to keep your kitchen space sorted out. Items like a large spoon, spatulas and turners, vegetable peeler, and cheese grater are good basics to begin along with a set of measuring spoons and cups. A good kitchen will always have a good pair of scissors. Essential storage solutions Buying a 3BHK flat in Gurgaon will give you ample storage spaces effectively. Solutions can be found for every room in your apartment to keep you organized and clutter-free. A few basic organisers will keep your drawers and cupboards neat and tidy so you are not confused for what you need. Removing clutter is of more importance than creating storage spaces. Get a good set of hangers and add shelves or carefully chosen storage organisers to your closets. Proper bed with mattresses Although most luxurious bedroom ideas include everything from a king-size bed to a sitting area and working space, it is better to remember that the purpose of a bedroom is rest and relaxation. Opt for a full-size bed to maximize space. And it goes without saying that you will need the mattress pad, pillows and bedding. Sofas and dining table The centerpiece of any comfortable living room, a sofa is an essential. For any social area, a stylish sofa often serves as a functional focal point – it's important to balance comfort with aesthetics to get the best possible effect. For smaller spaces, a less bulky “apartment-style” couch with feet is still every bit as cozy. Depending on the size of the family, one can have a four seater or a six seater dining table with stylish chairs. Get organized before your first shopping trip to help minimize stress and stay within your budget. Bathroom essentials To start with, it is nice to have a set of at least two or three towels – so that you won’t be out of luck when it’s in the laundry. It makes good sense to have a bath mat (or two) which are extra-absorbent and feel great under dripping-wet feet. A toilet brush and a plunger are two things you don’t want to be without. A broom, mop, paper towels, glass cleaner, disinfectant wipes, multi-purpose cleaner and toilet bowl cleaner are all great things to have around the apartment. Moving into a Krisumi Gurgaon apartment along with the aforesaid first apartment checklist will ensure that you have everything you need for this new phase in your life.