Since old times, the dining table has been considered the place where the whole family sits together to eat and connect while having dinner or lunch. So, the dining table that you will be choosing for your apartment will not only be just a simple piece of wood or utility furniture. Modern dining table decor ideas can maintain the health and hygiene of the family. In this article, we will be sharing some ideas that you may consider while buying a dining table that you and your loved ones can cherish and create memories with. But first, let us discuss some of the criteria that you must consider before buying a dining table for your 2BHK flat in Gurgaon.
Vastu principles are a set of age-old Indian traditions and tips that should be followed to ensure peace, happiness, and prosperity within the household. Like improper designs and low-quality raw materials may cause problems for the residents, not following the Vastu Advice might also lead to accidents and mishaps without any specific indication. So in today's post, we will be discussing some of the architectural features that have to be avoided at all costs at your luxury residential apartments in Gurgaon to avoid any accidents or negative energies.
Home designs that has to be avoided as per vastu:
1. Multiple doors must not be alignedVastu Experts always advice against constructing multiple doors in the same line. This is because this improper alignment will not allow any positive energy to enter the house. So it is highly recommended that the front and the exit doors are not aligned. Another problem is that this improper alignment will extinguish all the family savings as it resembles wealth entering the household and leaving immediately.
2. Incorrect placement of roomsOne of the biggest mistakes that every construction company or contractor makes while building a flat or a house is to rooms in the wrong direction. According to Vastu experts, bedrooms must always be placed in the southern, southeast, and western direction. Vastu also states that the toilet or the washroom is best constructed in the South-South Western, East-North Eastern, and West-North Western direction. Bathrooms constructed in other directions lead to tension within the household, strain on the relationship wealth issues, and directly affect the health of the residents.
3. Living room vastuThe living room is considered as one of the most active space in an apartment. So the space can create multiple first impressions. So area for heavy furniture like sofa, table and chairs should always be kept near the south western direction. For the electronics and other products like TV, Music system and others should be placed in the south eastern position.
4. Apartment entranceAccording to the laws of vastu shastra, the entrance to your apartment must always face the eastern direction. This is because the sun rises from the east and it is considered pious by hindus. Additionally, if the entrance is in the eastern direction it will attract positive energy inside the house and also repel off any signs of negative energy. So to have a happy and healthy life, it is always advised you buy an apartment where the main entrance faces the eastern direction.
5. Position of the kitchenKitchen is basically the source of the food that we will eat. Therefore the place has to be hygienic, clean and must be aligned according to Vastu principles. This is done to ensure that our source of food from where we will get energy to work and move around remains free from any kind of negativity. So it is always advised to place the kitchen in the south eastern direction. The kitchen appliances like gas oven, stoves and micro oven should also be positioned in the same direction. So these are some of the Vastu advice that you must avoid while constructing your house or apartment. On the other hand, if you plan to buy luxurious 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon, you may consider visiting Krisumi Gurgaon Apartments. The builders have constructed all the apartments following all the necessary Vastu Shastra tips.
One of the major changes in home layout in the last decade is how the dining room is becoming less and less used. Earlier, during holiday dinners, all the family members used to sit around the dining table and have a lovely family time. However, nowadays, it is only used as a meeting space. So, you may think that the dining rooms are getting out of style. Is there any way to keep their significance in the modern 2BHK flats for sale in Gurgaon? The traditional dining room idea might be out of style nowadays, but this is not bad. This offers opportunities and scopes to add a modern twist to your dining space to ensure it is still a significant part of your apartment. You can use the table and the dining space for many things, such as a home office, and the walls behind can be used as a backdrop for remote meetings. So, instead of renovating your dining space, you can use the following contemporary ideas to make it an extension of your living space.
Top 5 Stylish Dining Room Trendy IdeasFrom opting for open plan living to the use of wall partitions and backdrops, here are some of the top dining room ideas.
1. Open Plan Living SpaceOne of the best ways by which you can add your dining space to your modern 2BHK flat in Gurgaon is with open plan living. The dining area will feel like an extension of the modern living room with this method. It will act as a transition zone between the kitchen and the living space. You can add beautiful paintings, backdrops, and rugs and use unique fall ceiling designs to differentiate the space without making it seem different from the living area.
2. Smart Wall PartitionsA trendy idea would be to use wall partitions like small bookshelves and half walls. With these wall dividers, you can easily differentiate the modern dining space without depending on brick and mortar walls. This unique idea allows the homeowner to alter the floor plan easily and also lets the people in the dining room and kitchen via part of the living room activity.
3. Multifunctional SpaceThe dining space need not necessarily be where you only have your meals. The space can be used as a smart home office, homework space for your kids and a temporary family room which can be an extension of the living space. Additionally, you can also add a small bookshelf with a chair in the corner to turn your dining space into a home library.
4. Green and Textural CharmAll the homeowners planning to upgrade their dining space should consider two of the hottest trends in the market - greenery indoors and exposed brick walls. These ideas offer visual and textural contrast in the dining space, which will grab anyone's attention immediately. These textures will make your dining space look lively, and the indoor plants ensure that the dining space stays cooler.
5. Compact DesignsWhen buying the furniture, you may think of smaller and compact alternatives like corner dining tables and banquets that can be easily moved or hidden with the help of a backdrop. You can also consider buying a round dining table that will give more space than the rectangular and square models. Another popular dining table idea is a table with a pedestal base that will allow you to tuck the chairs in. So which of these ideas are you excited about? With the help of these innovative ideas and friends, you can create a warm and cozy dining space that you will get right on the trend. However, if you plan to get a modern ready-made apartment with the latest dining space idea, you may consider buying Krisumi Gurgaon Apartments.
Gurgaon has been the ideal market for real estate investment. This is due to the increase in the number of educational institutions, improvement of transport facilities and better lifestyle. So, this is the perfect time to buy Apartments in Gurgaon. In the coming years, more and more people are likely to settle in metro cities. Most home buyers will be looking to buy 2BHK apartments that are within the price range and also offer 24x7 security.
Benefits of Investing in 2BHK Apartments in Gurgaon1BHK apartment might be less expensive as compared to a 2BHK apartment in Gurgaon. However, a 2BHK flat for sale is more pocket-friendly and a cost-effective housing solution as compared to the others. Before making this real estate investment, you also need to learn about the market. As you will be investing your life’s savings here, you need to do some research and analysis work.
Now let us look at some of the advantages of investing in a 2BHK flat.
1. Better returns than higher profitMost medium-sized families or nuclear families prefer to invest in 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon. This is because these apartments can be easily rented out or sold due to the demand in the market. So for a better return on investment, you must definitely go for a 2BHK homes in Gurgaon.
2. AffordabilityAnother important advantage of a 2BHK apartment is its affordability. This is an important factor that you need to consider while buying and selling the home. A 2BHK apartment is a pocket-friendly housing solution and even ordinary individuals can save up some money and invest in 2BHK estates.
3. Maintenance CostThe maintenance cost of 2BHK apartments is quite low as compared to 3 and 4BHK. So, buying a 2BHK apartment would be a good decision in Gurgaon.
4. Market AvailabilityA middle-class person or a midrange working professional will always think of buying a 2BHK flat for sale in Gurgaon at an affordable rate. Additionally, more construction companies are developing 2BHK flats due to their huge market demand as compared to 1BHK apartment. Krisumi Gurgaon Apartments is a popular residential complex that is known to offer spacious 2BHK apartments with high-class amenities.
5. SpaciousA 2BHK flat is comparatively more spacious than 1BHK apartment. So, you get bigger and more spacious rooms. Nowadays, most developers are also adding an extra children's room or a study room to offer a bigger look. The huge space makes it easier for the residents to arrange their belongings and decorate according to their wishes.
6. Future choicesWhen you are settled with your family or expecting a new one, most people tend to buy 2BHK apartments. This is a good future investment and is always known to be a decent choice. A 2BHK apartment is a perfect place for a married person as they would need extra rooms as their family grows. So in simple words, buying a 2BHK apartment is a future-proof plan and you won't be facing any space issues in the near future.
7. DocumentationGetting a bank loan on 2BHK apartments is much easier as compared to 3 or 4BHK apartments. This is because 2BHK apartments are cheaper and the bank can easily issue a loan. Also, you will not be facing any issues with the documentation process or during the registration of your house. Nowadays the residential real estate market is growing rapidly. Today, almost every other working person can afford a house whether they are single, or have a family. However, when it comes to choosing the apartment, most home buyers opt for 2BHK apartments over the 1BHK ones.
Real estate investment is full of risks and uncertainties. However, if you want to play safe and profit from your investment, you can buy 2BHK flat in Gurgaon. In the past couple of years, investing in the city of Gurgaon has been proven much more beneficial than some other locations like Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida, etc. This is mainly due to the high standard of living, greater employment opportunities, rapid development of infrastructure, and increased property demands. These are the top reasons why both builders and buyers invest in Gurgaon’s real estate market. According to the BBC, buying residential and industrial properties is easier in Gurgaon than in Mumbai or Bangalore.