Christmas will not be the same as last year since the pandemic has ended, so it will be better to celebrate Christmas differently this time in your dream home.
The Feng Shui item has been considered an ancient Chinese structure of art which is well known for the geomancy of Chinese. It has been planted in ancient times claiming to imitate energy, whether it could be positive or negative. The harmony nearby is assumed to be attained through the forces of power. The basic fundamental of keeping these items is to bring peace and growth. Those items may include the structure of elephants, cats, owls, etc. The water Fountains and the Bamboo trees bring change and luck to the people in Feng Shui since the plants represent life and water is expressed as flow. Feng Shui item plays a vital role in bringing positivity and happiness. Also, it helps to keep the surroundings full. Keeping Feng Shui items at different places in a 2BHK Flat in Gurgaon, may also bring good health. It is great to give them as a gift to friends or family members. People will be happy while receiving these gifts.
Here are some of the Feng Shui items blessed for a peaceful home:
1. The Money Frog:The Money Frog appraises as lucky in Feng Shui as it indicates growth and success. Its also known for its accomplishment and long-lastingness. This Money Frog makes with the elements of Metal. Since it has been asked to keep it on the bottom surface but never on the floor, if anyone plans to purchase this particular money frog, ensuring protection is necessary to achieve growth.
2. Bamboo Tree:Keeping plants at Home is one of the most significant segments to add beauty and has been represented as life. According to Feng Shui, it accepts as good luck for the people. There are overall 4 layers in the Bamboo tree which adds energy with full of positivity to the Home. Also, the most exciting part is. The bamboo tree doesn't require sunlight to be fresh and alive, as it also flourishes in dim light.
3. The water Fountain:It's considered one of the essential items of Feng Shui to keep at Home since it has water that fills with great success and Love. The elements of the water recognize flow and life. According to Feng Shui, keeping a part of the water Fountain brings lots of Love, happiness, and wealth. Also it helps decorate the Home as well, as it adds overall beauty to the surroundings. The best position to keep the water Fountain is the corner of the living area, especially the southeast, west and north.
4. The dream catcher:This particular well-known item of Feng Shui makes with the feather of a Peacock, and it has been considered the peace and growth in the overall Asian culture. It's believed to hang this dream catcher on the above side of the bedroom, considering good luck, and it saves from bad dreams. It's also fruitful in taking out the negative energies from the residence.
5. Mandarin Ducks:It is considered one of the perfect items of Love. This item comes with a pair of ducks. Whenever it includes pair, it indicates Love and peace. And also, birds set a great example of Love and togetherness. We often hear people saying love birds to couples. Also, the birds consider being lucky since they add peace. In Feng Shui, the Mandarin ducks believe a happily married life and the abundance of Love. If you plan to decorate the apartment with Feng Shui items that will add prosperity to the surroundings, selecting the Krisumi apartment in Gurgaon would be the best decision. Since the developer of the project always provides all the amenities. Also, you can access open places where you can keep Feng Shui items as per your choice.
You do not need an entire garden to show your love for indoor plants. Decorating your apartment with house plants is pretty simple as long as you offer appropriate conditions for each plant. If you are looking for unique home decor ideas, you may consider buying Indoor plants as they are easy to maintain, are simple, and your apartment smells fresh.
So, in this article, we will be sharing some of the best indoor plant home decor ideas.
1. Flowering plants or Fruit TreeFlowering plants are those indoor plants which you can watch blooming from the beginning right in front of you. The vibrant colours and the beautiful smell add attractiveness to your apartment. You can also grow a citrus plant in your house as long as you have enough light. Dwarf varieties like Calamondin and Tangerine can live indoors with only 8 to 10 hours of light. A good choice would be to place a little orange tree on wheels and move them from one place to another for light. Some flowering plants you may consider are Peace Lily, Anthurium, Gloxini, Moth Orchid and African Violet.
2. Mix and Match ShelfIf you want to keep it simple and old school, you may place common plants on a big shelf in the corner of your room. Most homeowners who are unable to take care of their plants due to their busy schedules opt for common house plants. This is because these plants are easy to take care of and easy to maintain. Common examples include Snake Plant, aloe vera, Ferns, The Maidenhair Fern, Warneck Dracaena and Green Spider Plant.
3. Decorate corner with low-light plantsLow-light plants are easy to maintain and can be stored anywhere in your apartment. There are many rooms which might not have direct sunlight. So to decorate those rooms with indoor plants, you can opt for easy and low-light plants. Common examples include the mother-in-law tongue plant, cast iron plant, Dragon Tree, Lucky Bamboo Plant, Pothos, Peace Lily, and many more.
4. Air purifying plantsAir purifying plants are quite common in cities. Most homeowners prefer to keep these plants as they can purify the air and filter pollutants and toxins. Thereby they offer fresh air to the residents. These plants are usually placed in the living room and study room. You can also try customising your pots as per the decor of your room. For air purifying plants, people usually pick mini pots or cute planters. Some of the common air purifying plants are Barberton Daisy, Dragon Tree, Peace Lily, Mother-In-Law Tongue and Areca.
5. Go big with Indoor Palm TreesIf you love the 'indoor jungle look' favoured by the Victorians, you would love indoor palm trees. These plants can be a bit expensive compared to the other indoor plants but are considered one of the best choices. Some of the common ones are Parlor Palm, European Fan Palm, Kentia Palm, Fishtail Palm, and others. So if you are getting tired of your lifeless interiors, decorating your apartment with indoor plants is a good idea. It might seem like a simple task, but, you need to know about maintenance and proper placement. Indoor plants giveaway an earthly vibe. If you are looking for the best 2BHK flats for sale in Gurgaon, where you can try out these home decor ideas, you may consider visiting Krisumi Gurgaon apartments.
Since old times, the dining table has been considered the place where the whole family sits together to eat and connect while having dinner or lunch. So, the dining table that you will be choosing for your apartment will not only be just a simple piece of wood or utility furniture. Modern dining table decor ideas can maintain the health and hygiene of the family. In this article, we will be sharing some ideas that you may consider while buying a dining table that you and your loved ones can cherish and create memories with. But first, let us discuss some of the criteria that you must consider before buying a dining table for your 2BHK flat in Gurgaon.
Factors you need to keep in mind before buying a dining table:
1. Dining table shapeNowadays, dining tables are available in various shapes like rectangles, squares, round and oval structures. The most common choices are square and rectangular ones; however, the round or the oval-shaped dining tables offer more space for the people to move around as they do not cut off the corners.
2. Sitting capacityDepending on the family size, you may consider buying a dining table ranging from a two-seater to a 12-seater. Each person should have approximately 2 feet of space so that they can eat comfortably.
3. SpaceYou need to measure the space of the dining area where you will be placing the dining table. They should be enough space to walk around freely even after the chairs are pulled out.
Top 5 best dining table design ideas are:
1. Simple wooden dining table designThis is one of the most popular choices, and it is pretty common in most of the luxury residential apartments in Gurgaon. The dining table is made using solid wood like mahogany, rubberwood, walnut, etc. A wooden dining table looks classy and is known due to its sturdiness and durability. These tables can be expensive, but they will last for many years. Nowadays, you can also buy tables made from engineered or composite wood like MDF or ply, which are strong, durable, and cheap but will not last as long as wooden tables.
2. Stone top dining tableAnother popular table design is the stone top dining table. They are made using various types of stones that include marble, onyx, granite quartz, etc. Stone top dining tables are known to be high maintenance and require frequent cleaning and resealing. Additionally, these tables are heavy, so shifting them can be difficult. Stone top dining tables are preferred by residents who want sophistication in the dining space.
3. Metal dining tableNowadays, metal top dining tables are in the trend as they go well with the contemporary and the industrial interior of home decors. This dining table design is especially popular as they offer a matt finish, is durable and long-lasting.
4. Scandinavian dining tableThis is a simple, clean, sleek table with a finishing touch in a light beige color. This design is also available in other simple or neutral colors that include white, dark brown, or black. The main part of this Scandinavian dining table is the simplicity, craftsmanship, functionality, and the abundant use of wood throughout the furniture.
5. Japanese style dining tableIf you are looking for a low-level type design, you may consider this traditional Japanese dining table. Instead of using chairs or tools, cushions or mats are generally used. The Japanese-style dining table has two popular shapes: square and oval. These short legged tables usually are about 15 to 30 cm high. So, these are five popular dining table decor for your Krisumi Gurgaon Apartments. Krisumi offers the most luxurious and spacious 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon.
Vastu principles are a set of age-old Indian traditions and tips that should be followed to ensure peace, happiness, and prosperity within the household. Like improper designs and low-quality raw materials may cause problems for the residents, not following the Vastu Advice might also lead to accidents and mishaps without any specific indication. So in today's post, we will be discussing some of the architectural features that have to be avoided at all costs at your luxury residential apartments in Gurgaon to avoid any accidents or negative energies.
Home designs that has to be avoided as per vastu:
1. Multiple doors must not be alignedVastu Experts always advice against constructing multiple doors in the same line. This is because this improper alignment will not allow any positive energy to enter the house. So it is highly recommended that the front and the exit doors are not aligned. Another problem is that this improper alignment will extinguish all the family savings as it resembles wealth entering the household and leaving immediately.
2. Incorrect placement of roomsOne of the biggest mistakes that every construction company or contractor makes while building a flat or a house is to rooms in the wrong direction. According to Vastu experts, bedrooms must always be placed in the southern, southeast, and western direction. Vastu also states that the toilet or the washroom is best constructed in the South-South Western, East-North Eastern, and West-North Western direction. Bathrooms constructed in other directions lead to tension within the household, strain on the relationship wealth issues, and directly affect the health of the residents.
3. Living room vastuThe living room is considered as one of the most active space in an apartment. So the space can create multiple first impressions. So area for heavy furniture like sofa, table and chairs should always be kept near the south western direction. For the electronics and other products like TV, Music system and others should be placed in the south eastern position.
4. Apartment entranceAccording to the laws of vastu shastra, the entrance to your apartment must always face the eastern direction. This is because the sun rises from the east and it is considered pious by hindus. Additionally, if the entrance is in the eastern direction it will attract positive energy inside the house and also repel off any signs of negative energy. So to have a happy and healthy life, it is always advised you buy an apartment where the main entrance faces the eastern direction.
5. Position of the kitchenKitchen is basically the source of the food that we will eat. Therefore the place has to be hygienic, clean and must be aligned according to Vastu principles. This is done to ensure that our source of food from where we will get energy to work and move around remains free from any kind of negativity. So it is always advised to place the kitchen in the south eastern direction. The kitchen appliances like gas oven, stoves and micro oven should also be positioned in the same direction. So these are some of the Vastu advice that you must avoid while constructing your house or apartment. On the other hand, if you plan to buy luxurious 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon, you may consider visiting Krisumi Gurgaon Apartments. The builders have constructed all the apartments following all the necessary Vastu Shastra tips.
One of the major changes in home layout in the last decade is how the dining room is becoming less and less used. Earlier, during holiday dinners, all the family members used to sit around the dining table and have a lovely family time. However, nowadays, it is only used as a meeting space. So, you may think that the dining rooms are getting out of style. Is there any way to keep their significance in the modern 2BHK flats for sale in Gurgaon? The traditional dining room idea might be out of style nowadays, but this is not bad. This offers opportunities and scopes to add a modern twist to your dining space to ensure it is still a significant part of your apartment. You can use the table and the dining space for many things, such as a home office, and the walls behind can be used as a backdrop for remote meetings. So, instead of renovating your dining space, you can use the following contemporary ideas to make it an extension of your living space.
Top 5 Stylish Dining Room Trendy IdeasFrom opting for open plan living to the use of wall partitions and backdrops, here are some of the top dining room ideas.
1. Open Plan Living SpaceOne of the best ways by which you can add your dining space to your modern 2BHK flat in Gurgaon is with open plan living. The dining area will feel like an extension of the modern living room with this method. It will act as a transition zone between the kitchen and the living space. You can add beautiful paintings, backdrops, and rugs and use unique fall ceiling designs to differentiate the space without making it seem different from the living area.
2. Smart Wall PartitionsA trendy idea would be to use wall partitions like small bookshelves and half walls. With these wall dividers, you can easily differentiate the modern dining space without depending on brick and mortar walls. This unique idea allows the homeowner to alter the floor plan easily and also lets the people in the dining room and kitchen via part of the living room activity.
3. Multifunctional SpaceThe dining space need not necessarily be where you only have your meals. The space can be used as a smart home office, homework space for your kids and a temporary family room which can be an extension of the living space. Additionally, you can also add a small bookshelf with a chair in the corner to turn your dining space into a home library.
4. Green and Textural CharmAll the homeowners planning to upgrade their dining space should consider two of the hottest trends in the market - greenery indoors and exposed brick walls. These ideas offer visual and textural contrast in the dining space, which will grab anyone's attention immediately. These textures will make your dining space look lively, and the indoor plants ensure that the dining space stays cooler.
5. Compact DesignsWhen buying the furniture, you may think of smaller and compact alternatives like corner dining tables and banquets that can be easily moved or hidden with the help of a backdrop. You can also consider buying a round dining table that will give more space than the rectangular and square models. Another popular dining table idea is a table with a pedestal base that will allow you to tuck the chairs in. So which of these ideas are you excited about? With the help of these innovative ideas and friends, you can create a warm and cozy dining space that you will get right on the trend. However, if you plan to get a modern ready-made apartment with the latest dining space idea, you may consider buying Krisumi Gurgaon Apartments.
Gurgaon has been the ideal market for real estate investment. This is due to the increase in the number of educational institutions, improvement of transport facilities and better lifestyle. So, this is the perfect time to buy Apartments in Gurgaon. In the coming years, more and more people are likely to settle in metro cities. Most home buyers will be looking to buy 2BHK apartments that are within the price range and also offer 24x7 security.
Benefits of Investing in 2BHK Apartments in Gurgaon1BHK apartment might be less expensive as compared to a 2BHK apartment in Gurgaon. However, a 2BHK flat for sale is more pocket-friendly and a cost-effective housing solution as compared to the others. Before making this real estate investment, you also need to learn about the market. As you will be investing your life’s savings here, you need to do some research and analysis work.
Now let us look at some of the advantages of investing in a 2BHK flat.
1. Better returns than higher profitMost medium-sized families or nuclear families prefer to invest in 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon. This is because these apartments can be easily rented out or sold due to the demand in the market. So for a better return on investment, you must definitely go for a 2BHK homes in Gurgaon.
2. AffordabilityAnother important advantage of a 2BHK apartment is its affordability. This is an important factor that you need to consider while buying and selling the home. A 2BHK apartment is a pocket-friendly housing solution and even ordinary individuals can save up some money and invest in 2BHK estates.
3. Maintenance CostThe maintenance cost of 2BHK apartments is quite low as compared to 3 and 4BHK. So, buying a 2BHK apartment would be a good decision in Gurgaon.
4. Market AvailabilityA middle-class person or a midrange working professional will always think of buying a 2BHK flat for sale in Gurgaon at an affordable rate. Additionally, more construction companies are developing 2BHK flats due to their huge market demand as compared to 1BHK apartment. Krisumi Gurgaon Apartments is a popular residential complex that is known to offer spacious 2BHK apartments with high-class amenities.
5. SpaciousA 2BHK flat is comparatively more spacious than 1BHK apartment. So, you get bigger and more spacious rooms. Nowadays, most developers are also adding an extra children's room or a study room to offer a bigger look. The huge space makes it easier for the residents to arrange their belongings and decorate according to their wishes.
6. Future choicesWhen you are settled with your family or expecting a new one, most people tend to buy 2BHK apartments. This is a good future investment and is always known to be a decent choice. A 2BHK apartment is a perfect place for a married person as they would need extra rooms as their family grows. So in simple words, buying a 2BHK apartment is a future-proof plan and you won't be facing any space issues in the near future.
7. DocumentationGetting a bank loan on 2BHK apartments is much easier as compared to 3 or 4BHK apartments. This is because 2BHK apartments are cheaper and the bank can easily issue a loan. Also, you will not be facing any issues with the documentation process or during the registration of your house. Nowadays the residential real estate market is growing rapidly. Today, almost every other working person can afford a house whether they are single, or have a family. However, when it comes to choosing the apartment, most home buyers opt for 2BHK apartments over the 1BHK ones.
Real estate investment is full of risks and uncertainties. However, if you want to play safe and profit from your investment, you can buy 2BHK flat in Gurgaon. In the past couple of years, investing in the city of Gurgaon has been proven much more beneficial than some other locations like Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida, etc. This is mainly due to the high standard of living, greater employment opportunities, rapid development of infrastructure, and increased property demands. These are the top reasons why both builders and buyers invest in Gurgaon’s real estate market. According to the BBC, buying residential and industrial properties is easier in Gurgaon than in Mumbai or Bangalore.