With the world transforming into a grey, real jungle, desiring landscapes mould our hearts to jump for more. The crucial steps that have been made for the development will become a healthy survival for tomorrow. The surrounding environment has already become a threat to us due to the heavy pollution, so it's essential to bring urban greenery around our place. It’s essential to come forward and show some initiative towards making the environment friendly. It ensures that all the Luxury Residential Apartment should be constructed around the Urban greenery. Let's make things well-defined. That is why it is required to focus more on the urban greenery in a township.
In recent times, the Dwarka Expressway, or the Northern Peripheral Expressway, has become a favorite spot for investing in real estate. Running from Delhi's Mahipalpur to Kherki Daula Toll Plaza, Gurugram in Haryana, this highway covers an approximate area of 30 km and finally reaches NH-8, presently renamed as NH-48. The establishment of this expressway has boomed the area’s development in the last few years. The impact of Dwarka Expressway can already be observed in the real estate property of the surrounding regions. With Delhi’s rental value growing at a yearly 6% rate, developers are also presuming an increase in investment appreciation of Gurgaon’s real estate properties. Both residential and commercial properties in Gurgaon offer great investment scopes. Along the entire highway stretch, you will find normal to premium-quality property options to purchase. Investing in an apartment in this locale is always a great idea.
Top reasons to buy flats in Dwarka Expressway
1. Strategic Urban Planning & Great ConnectivityThe Dwarka Expressway is strategically located and connects well with major metro railway stations such as Delhi Cantonment, Bijwasan, Palam Vihar, etc. The Indira Gandhi International Airport is also easily accessible from here. By road, the expressway is linked with the Southern Peripheral Road and NH-8, making it a suitable location for accommodational and commercial purposes. You can also reach renowned office spaces, malls, hospitals, and educational institutes from this location. People who prefer easy connectivity to office spaces like the business district of DLF Cybercity can consider local apartments like Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies for accommodation. After completing this eight-lane highway, most of the traffic from NH-8 will be redirected, decreasing the traffic level during business hours.
2. Easy Access to the Finest FacilitiesThe residential properties developed in this region consist of modern apartments that deliver high-quality facilities and infrastructure. Amenities like parks, spacious lawns, sports complexes, entertaining clubhouses, and well-equipped gyms will remain at the residents’ fingertips. In some societies, working parents can also obtain daycare facilities. Being an education hub, sectors 44 to 119 provide convenient access to the school’s excellent schools, such as Saint Paul’s School (0.3 km), MDS Public High School (2.5 km), Vivekanand Public School (4 km), and Euro International School (3.5 km), etc. Healthcare centers such as Shri Balaji Hospital and Trauma Centre, The Signature Advanced Super Specialty Hospital, and Fortis Hospital are accessible within 30 minutes.
3. Excellent Capital Appreciation RateBeing an attractive location to homebuyers, the residential area presents investors with a fantastic capital appreciation rate. Data shows that in the last three years, the Dwarka Expressway area observed capital appreciation at a 9% rate, especially after the pandemic. The locale is going through a steady value appreciation.
4. Higher Return On Investment (ROI)Being still under construction, the Dwarka Expressway locality will only bring higher returns in the future years. Due to the current price drop because of the increase in Floor Area Ratio, demonetization, and RERA, investors can look forward to a greater return on investment (ROI) in the coming few years. Those planning to buy a 3Bhk or 2Bhk Flat in Gurgaon or Delhi NCR and reside in the next 3 to 5 years will find Dwarka Expressway an ideal residential area. If you have constantly been on the lookout for a 3bhk or 2bhk flat in Gurgaon or nearby areas, then Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences can be taken into account as an ideal option for your accommodation. Be it for accommodation, commercial or investment purposes; this area will offer you a higher ROI in the future due to its excellent infrastructure, improved urban design, appropriate location, and cleaner ambiance.
Buying a house for the very first time is a big decision. You have to consider numerous factors before finalising a property. One such important factor is the brand or the developer from whom you choose to buy your dream house. A Reliable real estate developer will have all the correct documents, credentials and permissions for construction and deliver the properties within the deadline. As the cost of properties is increasing daily, you must select the correct real estate developer from whom you are buying your apartment.
Here is a list of the advantages of buying a house from a well-known builder.
1. Following RERA RegulationsAll Reputed developers are registered under RERA, and they ensure that the customers know about this. So before choosing any developer, you need to ensure this factor. Additionally, with the introduction of RERA, the developer has to follow the rules and regulations, and there is no chance of foul play.
2. Follows DeadlinesReputed construction companies ensure they can deliver the apartments to their customers on time. And after the introduction of RERA, it has become their main responsibility to finish their projects within the deadline. So, you can rest assured that you will have the key to your dream house within the promised time.
3. Higher ROIThe developer or brand you choose will act as a plus point if you are planning to sell or rent out your property in the future. Most reputed builders develop residential projects in popular areas with good connectivity and a secured and up-market neighbourhood. Therefore, you can get a better ROI.
4. Top Notch SecurityMost famous real estate developers will offer state of earth security features and gadgets in their residential projects. So you can rest assured that your family members and valuables will be safe from any kind of harm or theft, or burglary.
5. Top class Customer ServiceBuying a 2BHK flat for sale in Gurgaon is a long-term investment; therefore, you would want a good relationship with the developer. A well-known real estate developer will understand the importance of customer service. So they offer excellent customer service to their buyers.
6. High-class features and amenitiesYou definitely want your dream house to come with top-notch and excellent amenities that will cater to your and your family's needs. Once you buy a property from a reputed developer, you will automatically have access to premium amenities like swimming pools, 24/7 electricity, a children's park, a basketball court and various other amenities.
7. Easy Bank LoansEstablished real estate developers have earned their name and a certain amount of trust in the market. They also have tie-ups with various banks, credit unions and financial institutions. Therefore, when you decide to invest in a property developed by a reputable company and apply for a housing loan, it will be easily sanctioned without much hassle.
Things to consider before selecting the best real estate developer:
- Get to know your options face to face and visit the residential projects
- Check the testimonials and history of the developer
- Learn about the safety measures taken by the builder
- Research about the licence and certifications of the real estate developer
- Make sure that the construction company is RERA-registered
In this modern era, high-rise towers and skyscrapers are considered the finest examples of luxury and stature. When you buy an apartment in high rise building, you get it at a lower price than an independent house. Also, maintenance charges are less when compared to the cost of an independent floor or villa. Living in high-rise apartments gives you the premium experience of living amidst the clouds.
What is a high-rise tower?From a real estate perspective, any building above 75 feet is considered a high rise. According to the law, it is mandatory that a building taller than four floors needs to have at least two lifts, and a building taller than seven stories needs to have a firefighting system in place. Additionally, high-rise buildings must have an earthquake resistance structure. High-rise buildings have their own set of unique benefits and advantages. They offer the best view in the city, and you can see for miles without feeling cramped up inside.
Let us discuss some of the incredible benefits of high-rise towers.
1. Astonishing and breath-taking viewsThis is the very first advantage that comes to our mind when talking about an apartment in a high-rise tower. The stunning views from such height and the full view of the city through clouds are just mesmerising. You will never be bored as there will always be something spectacular to look into.
2. Premium amenitiesHigh-rise buildings are like residential complexes where you have everything required for your entertainment and well-being. Most high-rise apartment owners have exclusive access to premium amenities like gymnasium, sporting facilities, clubhouse, theatre room, rooftop spaces, terrace garden and many more. The best part is that you do not have to leave the building to enjoy these amenities as they are only one elevator ride away.
3. PrivacyIf you love privacy, living in a high-rise tower is like staying in your personal little bubble. You will feel almost separated from the world and have your privacy. Whatever commotion is happening at ground level will no longer disturb you.
4. Premium securityWhenever you are buying a 2BHK Flat in Gurgaon, whether it is a high-rise apartment or not, you need to consider the security features. High-rise towers take safety to a higher level as they have security cameras and motion sensors.
5. Light and ventilationThe experience of waking up to the rising sun or gazing at the starlit night sky is just something out of our dreams. As no obstructions stop the flow of sunlight and air from reaching your apartment, you can enjoy naturally lit interiors and airy rooms. The fine balance of natural light and air without any pollution is one of the highlights of staying in a high-rise apartment.
6. It is peaceful up thereOne of the most significant advantages of staying in a high-rise tower is that you will be living in a peaceful, relaxed, and noise-free environment.
7. Earthquake resistanceMost high-rise towers are built to withstand earthquakes up to 5 to 6 on the Richter scale. Also, the building has special provisions for handling safe evacuation in fire or other emergencies. There is no doubt that there are numerous benefits of living in a high-rise apartment. If you desire luxurious and serene life, then high-rise apartments are a perfect choice. So, if you wish to enjoy all these benefits by living in a high-rise apartment, then your dreams may come true at Krisumi Japanese waterfall residencies. The residential complex offers affordable 2 and 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon.
The epitome of a luxury apartment is not a well-equipped house. Instead, it depends on the various features and amenities that will allow the Luxury Homebuyers to feel lavish and comfortable at all times. While selecting must-have items for a luxury apartment, you need to think about the extravagance and royalty that they offer. The word luxury includes numerous amenities like swimming pools, tennis court, garden, terrace garden, gaming room, fully stocked kitchens, gymnasium and sauna.
Here are the five most popular items that luxury home buyers want for their apartment.
1. Swimming PoolSwimming pools are now considered a symbol of wealth and status. Additionally, it is a place for entertainment and relaxation after a tough week. Most luxury home buyers looking to buy a 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon prefer to have a swimming pool in their residential complex. Additionally, a kid’s swimming pool area is also preferred.
2. GymnasiumWhether talking about a walking area, a full tennis court in the backyard, or a gymnasium, nowadays, luxury home buyers are always looking for a convenient and easy way to work out from home. Luxury home buyers always want a convenient way to exercise daily without leaving their property. Most luxury home buyers want access to convenient community fitness features, which offer privacy and an exclusive and premium feel.
3. SpaNo premium luxury 2BHK Flat in Gurgaon is complete without a Deluxe spa and sauna area. After working out or swimming, most luxury home buyers would want to relax in a spa in their residential complex.
4. Spacious BathroomsLuxury home buyers always appreciate a big and spacious bathroom. Whenever a high-class person takes a world tour, they visit the best spas and hotels in the world. Therefore, they would love to recreate this luxury in their daily lives. Most luxury apartment owners would love a Spa-like bathroom in their apartment. The premium bathroom amenities include under-floor heating, a towel warmer, impressive showers, and a huge immersion bathtub where you can relax and destress. Some other premium amenities they might want are individual vanities, energy-efficient toilets and many more.
5. Airy rooms and a fully equipped kitchenLuxury and comfort should be spread evenly throughout the entire apartment and not be restricted only to certain spaces. We spend a lot of hours in our bedroom, and therefore most luxury homeowners would want their bedroom to have large open spaces and plenty of relaxing areas. The bedroom should have large windows so that enough natural light and air can come in without any hindrance. Additionally, there should be enough electrical sockets and space for building cabinets. A luxury apartment owner will also appreciate a fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen is considered the heart of the house; therefore, a new-age life will require a magnificent and spacious kitchen. The kitchen area should have openings for ventilation and space for chimney installation. Luxury apartment owners will also appreciate a big sink, enough place for cabinets and a food preparation area made from granite. The version of luxury, comfort and style may vary from one person to another. However, if you want more comfort in your life and luxury in your apartment in Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies, you can add modern amenities and intelligent appliances.
The steam from the espresso machine, heavenly aroma of piping hot cups of coffee, and an overall cosy atmosphere - these are some sensations meant to be relished at some cosy place. And if that place is a coffee station in the sanctuary of your own home, then life is good. Personal, customised coffee station ideas are no less than a wine connoisseur’s cellar. Sporting state-of-the-art equipment, top shelf beans and blends from around the world, the in-home coffee station is your own space. You can design it to fit your space and sensibilities.
If your home interior has a decent place for a coffee station corner, then there are some doable ideas for you.
Counter SpaceA compact coffeemaker needs only some water and a kettle to brew and it can fit easily in a corner of the countertop. You may not want it to be a visible kitchen tool. Hanging mugs, playful décor near the coffeemaker can help dress up the space and feel like a piece of the décor.
Simple SideboardAn antique or a brand-new sideboard can make for an excellent coffee station, if you can keep it in your living room enjoy offering coffee to your guests. That way, you don’t need to leave them and rush to your kitchen. Drawers/cabinets can hold extra mugs and stirrers. The coffeemaker may be new and sophisticated, but a distinctive sideboard can help make it feel a little more elegant.
HutchHutches offer a perfect combination of storage and aesthetic. Normally, hutches have large spaces which can hold more than a coffeemaker. You can add a few more hooks to maximise storage capabilities, and if there is something you are not comfortable in displaying can fit nicely in cabinets and drawers.
Hidden NookIt requires a proper planning with a small kitchen renovation. Tucking a hidden nook onto the counter can make a coffee station easily accessible and easily hidden. You can store inside almost everything required for making a good cup of coffee. If you are a person who believes in ‘out-of-sight is out-of-mind’ philosophy, then you can simply close the doors to hide the clutter.
Appliance GarageYou may have a turned an old kitchen storage idea into a new appliance garage. It can tuck your coffee station inside its own little countertop cave. That way, you need not bother of showing the coffee station upfront, but enjoy the brew instead.
Shelving UnitIf you feel that your coffee making supplies are visually pleasing for display, a simple shelving unit will be more than capable of holding everything necessary. Taller or wider units can hold more while smaller ones can be optimised with mug trees, stands, and other brewing tools. Coffee is one of the commonest drinks we all prefer to rejuvenate our mood. A coffee station at a 4bhk Flat in Gurgaon, preferably in Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon would be a great idea to serve a cup in the trendiest way to your guests or family members.
The dining room is normally a place for the entire family to spend some quality time, talking and relaxing. Mealtimes are the best times as they make you connect with your family. So, the space has to be welcoming, comfortable and should send out a positive ambience. By applying some relevant Vastu tips for your dining room, you can easily design a Vastu-friendly space. In Vastu Shastra, every place and direction has a certain kind of energy. This energy controls our emotions, behaviour as well as the quality of food. So, it has become extremely important to find out where to eat.
Let us learn some Do’s and Don’ts of Vastu tips for a dining room.
- West is considered to be the best direction for the dining room in the house.
- The second best option to make a dining room is east facing.
- While having your meal, face towards the west.
- The entry to the dining room should be preferably in the east.
- North is another good option for dining room entry.
- Make an adequate arrangement of ventilation for air and light in the dining room.
- If possible, place the dining table in the west direction.
- Other options of dining table placement are south and east direction.
- The dining table should be either rectangular or square in shape.
- If you have heavy furnitures in the dining room, put them in the south, southwest or west direction.
- To keep water, use the northeast direction of the dining room.
- Washbasin should be placed in the north/east direction of the dining room.
- Avoid making a dining room in the southwest zone.
- Please remember that the main entrance of the house and the entrance of the dining room should not face each other.
- If possible, avoid making a toilet near the dining room.
- While eating, facing towards south is prohibitive in Vastu.
- Above the dining table, avoid making any heavy decoration/ construction.
- Avoid a south-west entrance to the dining room.
- Do not put television or any other electronic gadget in the dining area. It disturbs the peace while eating food.
- The dining table should not be placed adjacent to the wall.
- According to Vastu, round/circular dining table is not good.
- While eating, do not let the children sit in the South-west corner of the dining table.
It looks like working from home is here to stay for quite some time now. You may be one of the lucky ones that have managed to avoid the hectic commute to and from your office in favour of a few steps across the drawing room, you will understand that having a functional home workspace can make all the difference. Your home workspace will largely depend on your profession. The basics every home office setup needs are - a good computer, an extra monitor depending on your work, a good internet connection, a table, and an office chair. The rest depends on your necessity.
Home office inspirations can be overwhelming. We are sharing 5 tips for home workspace to get you inspired.
Be ComfortableA comfortable chair can do wonders to your workspace at home. Sitting continuously for work can cause back/neck pains. This can hamper your productivity. So, a good office chair can be treated as an investment rather than a purchase. Buying the chair, you should consider the back material. Thick fabric may look comfortable but it can get very hot in summer. Mesh, on the other hand, is a much more breathable material. A new chair can be expensive, so you can use one you already have and buy back support cushions to keep you comfortable.
Get Good ConnectivityYou may work from your luxury bedroom, but an outdated computer and unreliable internet connection can make your work from home painful. You cannot have an efficient online meeting if your net connection keeps dropping out. Get a decent desktop/laptop with reliable net connectivity. If there is an issue with your desktop/laptop, you may get in touch with your employer. Most of the companies have dedicated IT staff to sort out these day-to-day issues.
Allow Natural Light as much as possibleSitting and working near a natural light source dramatically improves your productivity. People who sit near a window having regular access to natural light are subject to an 84% drop in computer vision syndrome. Natural light is always aesthetically pleasing. It also lets in the sun, which will make you feel more alive and connect with the outside world from the comfort of your home office.
Spruce up your Home WorkspaceOptimise your space by getting a filing cabinet or using binder folders to store important documents. You can try using your vertical space by putting floating cabinets up to the ceiling, or use a hanging pin board to help organise tasks and eliminate clutter.
Bring in some GreenBring some of your outdoors in. A potted plant can be a great way to add a breath of fresh air to your workspace and create some visual relief when your eyes need a break from the monotony of the computer screen. Buying a 4bhk Flat in Gurgaon with Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon will give you all the convenience and luxury of setting up a decent home workspace you have always dreamt of.
Choosing the right wood or wooden materials for your home interiors can be daunting which confuses more than it explains. In this article, we have tried to explain in details the various kinds of solid wood and wood alternatives that are widely available in the market.
Wood Vs Engineered WoodWoods are broadly classified into two categories – hardwoods and softwoods. The different varieties of common hardwoods are Teak, Sheesham, Oak and Mahogany and softwoods like Himalayan Cedar and Pinewood. Hardwoods take longer time to grow, rough in texture and usually comes with a prominent natural grain than softwoods. Engineered wood uses materials such as a mixture of wood fibre, sawdust, glues, resin and chemicals. The popular varieties of engineered wood are plywood, medium density fibre board, and particleboard/low-density fibre board. What you need to choose depends on a variety of factors - usage, weather conditions, budget etc. And, all these materials require finishing.
PU paints for solid/Engineered WoodIf you are planning for painting engineered/solid wood surfaces for your home interiors, you should opt for PU paints. For a long-lasting finish, the dents need to be filled and the surface needs to be lightly sanded and primed with an appropriate primer. A primer also reduces the absorption of paint in engineered wood.
Solid Wood with Clear FinishClear finishes are useful for solid wood, as you normally do not want to cover up its natural beauty with an opaque layer. The coating highlights the grain, giving a layer of wood protection.
Solid Wood with Stains/DyesInstead of applying a coat of colour on the wood surface, stains/dyes work by saturating the wood with a translucent shade. With this, you can alter the shade of the wood but still retain the natural texture of the grain.
Engineered Wood with Decorative CoatingWith an unfinished look, engineered wood needs a decorative coating. Using thin sheets of natural solid wood, wood veneer sheets can be made and then pasted on to the underlying engineered wood substrate. With this, you can get a look and feel of natural wood at a fraction of its cost. Veneers are used on almost everything - from flooring to wardrobes, cabinets to desks and stand-alone furnitures.
Engineered Wood with LaminatesLaminates are artificial materials made out of paper and plastic resins, pasted and hard-pressed into thin sheets. They come in a variety of colours and textures and are good replications of wood, stone, metals, leather, etc. They are easy to maintain besides being heat, scratch and water-resistant. The sheets come in a wide range of thicknesses with matte and gloss finishes.
Engineered Wood with AcrylicsIf you are game for an expensive finish in a 3bhk Flat in Gurgaon, then acrylics can be a nice option to look for. They give a luxurious, reflective high-gloss finish, strong, long-lasting and are available in a wide range of colours. They are a great option for kitchens and bathrooms but they need regular cleaning. You can also think of using them in the top line of cabinets that are not likely to be used frequently. Wood is an essential part of home décor. It can be for your furniture, your doors, the window frames - everything has wood as a major component. So, it is extremely important to select the right kind of wood for your interiors. Wood or wooden material literally is the backbone of a construction, which is why choosing the right kind of wood becomes crucial. Buying a home in Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon will help you in choosing the right ambience to do the perfect home interiors.
A hall dining partition is not just something that demarcates your hall and your dining areas. It can be a piece of art adding to the decor of your home. There are different kinds of hall partitions to choose from. They are normally made from metal, glass, wood or laminates.