With the world transforming into a grey, real jungle, desiring landscapes mould our hearts to jump for more. The crucial steps that have been made for the development will become a healthy survival for tomorrow. The surrounding environment has already become a threat to us due to the heavy pollution, so it's essential to bring urban greenery around our place. It’s essential to come forward and show some initiative towards making the environment friendly. It ensures that all the Luxury Residential Apartment should be constructed around the Urban greenery. Let's make things well-defined. That is why it is required to focus more on the urban greenery in a township.
Christmas will not be the same as last year since the pandemic has ended, so it will be better to celebrate Christmas differently this time in your dream home.
Listing down a few of the ways of celebrating the season of Happiness at your dream home:
1. Keeping up a Christmas tree and enhancing it:you can go for the live tree or the artificial one. But you have to decorate the tree gracefully with all the decorating pieces as hanging up the lights on the tree from top to bottom and then covering up the popcorns and cranberries around the entire tree. You can also cover the trees with varieties of Christmas, which we can purchase, such as Christmas balls, tiny stars, etc. To add beauty to the entire decoration, you can also add the tree to the top portion of the tree to look more beautiful. Also, if you wish, add little trains to the trees, characters of Disney, candy canes, etc. Also, bringing greeneries to the residence indicates the Christmas holiday since the evergreens' decoration has been the tradition of Christmas.
2. Hanging of socks:Kids hung decorative stockings near the Christmas trees to get gifts like food, toys, chocolates from Santas.
3. Illuminating the house with beautiful Christmas lights:It will add a glimpse to the Dream Home if the lights get hung around the trees, and the roof gets decorated with the lights lining up. You can also put the lights on in the backyard.
4. Showing up the scenes of birth has been a tradition at Christmas:Christmas is always about celebrating the birth of Jesus, so putting up glimpses of the birth of Jesus has been the religious way of celebrating Christmas. Scenes included Joseph, the 3 wise men, and all the animals who witnessed the scenes.
5. Putting up evergreens and mistletoe:These plants have been well-known for Christmas for several years. So you always get these trees during Christmas time. Keeping the poinsettias in the pot surrounding the house has been the easiest way to decorate the home. You can also put up artificial greeneries around the house. Mistletoes have been known for their traditional way of hanging out in the door, which also indicates Christmas celebrations, but make sure to avoid them from the pet as it's harmful to them.
6. Making decorations around the home:It's optional to invest a lot of money in decorations for Christmas 2022. You can also keep it simple with paper snowflakes and make paperchains of red and green. Also, you can add the pine cones and the branches around your residence. You can also decorate your Christmas trees by spraying the painted silver and gold and keeping that in vases. Decorating bell jars could be a good decision for investing money. Also, you can add candles and cinnamon scented on the dining table to enjoy a glimpse for dinner.
7. Setting up the music and a table for the food with the loved ones:While we always tend to have a get-together with our loved ones during this time, so after decoration, you can also set up the music like Christmas contemporary songs or anything you like to spend some good time together, also making food at home and enjoying it would be a great idea to celebrate at 2BHK Apartments in Gurgaon. Also, you can enjoy watching Christmas movies with your friends and family. Krisumi Gurgaon Apartment would be an ideal place to enjoy this holiday season as it has decent space to get your house decorated as your choice. Also, you can invite your friends over there to enjoy Christmas.
The Feng Shui item has been considered an ancient Chinese structure of art which is well known for the geomancy of Chinese. It has been planted in ancient times claiming to imitate energy, whether it could be positive or negative. The harmony nearby is assumed to be attained through the forces of power. The basic fundamental of keeping these items is to bring peace and growth. Those items may include the structure of elephants, cats, owls, etc. The water Fountains and the Bamboo trees bring change and luck to the people in Feng Shui since the plants represent life and water is expressed as flow. Feng Shui item plays a vital role in bringing positivity and happiness. Also, it helps to keep the surroundings full. Keeping Feng Shui items at different places in a 2BHK Flat in Gurgaon, may also bring good health. It is great to give them as a gift to friends or family members. People will be happy while receiving these gifts.
Here are some of the Feng Shui items blessed for a peaceful home:
1. The Money Frog:The Money Frog appraises as lucky in Feng Shui as it indicates growth and success. Its also known for its accomplishment and long-lastingness. This Money Frog makes with the elements of Metal. Since it has been asked to keep it on the bottom surface but never on the floor, if anyone plans to purchase this particular money frog, ensuring protection is necessary to achieve growth.
2. Bamboo Tree:Keeping plants at Home is one of the most significant segments to add beauty and has been represented as life. According to Feng Shui, it accepts as good luck for the people. There are overall 4 layers in the Bamboo tree which adds energy with full of positivity to the Home. Also, the most exciting part is. The bamboo tree doesn't require sunlight to be fresh and alive, as it also flourishes in dim light.
3. The water Fountain:It's considered one of the essential items of Feng Shui to keep at Home since it has water that fills with great success and Love. The elements of the water recognize flow and life. According to Feng Shui, keeping a part of the water Fountain brings lots of Love, happiness, and wealth. Also it helps decorate the Home as well, as it adds overall beauty to the surroundings. The best position to keep the water Fountain is the corner of the living area, especially the southeast, west and north.
4. The dream catcher:This particular well-known item of Feng Shui makes with the feather of a Peacock, and it has been considered the peace and growth in the overall Asian culture. It's believed to hang this dream catcher on the above side of the bedroom, considering good luck, and it saves from bad dreams. It's also fruitful in taking out the negative energies from the residence.
5. Mandarin Ducks:It is considered one of the perfect items of Love. This item comes with a pair of ducks. Whenever it includes pair, it indicates Love and peace. And also, birds set a great example of Love and togetherness. We often hear people saying love birds to couples. Also, the birds consider being lucky since they add peace. In Feng Shui, the Mandarin ducks believe a happily married life and the abundance of Love. If you plan to decorate the apartment with Feng Shui items that will add prosperity to the surroundings, selecting the Krisumi apartment in Gurgaon would be the best decision. Since the developer of the project always provides all the amenities. Also, you can access open places where you can keep Feng Shui items as per your choice.
Pillars offer the best support for building a robust structure, and these would help a home bear the negative climatic effects such as harsh storms, earthquakes, etc. The position of your home matters immensely in terms of bringing harmony, peace, refreshing effect, and better health, as considered by Vastu Shastra. If one follows the Vastu tips, one should know that improper placement of pillars leads to greater harm to their inhabitants. Whenever the pillar is constructed improperly, it can severely hamper the welfare of your family members in the long term, leading to greater conflicts among family members. As an outcome, Vastu for the pillars in residence should adhere strictly to achieving better success.
Let us now check out a few tips for Vastu one must follow with the pillar of your home.Always consider these whenever you are building your home to invite positive energies and enhance the levels of happiness and wealth for your family.
1. Never have pillars at the entranceThe entrance of your home in Gurgaon is where the positive energies related to good health and prosperity enter. A pillar should never get constructed in a way that obstructs the main entrance or the gate, or the interior of the main entrance, If the pillar is already constructed, Vastu recommends changing the direction's main entrance to bring better benefits. You might even hang a picture of a road or grassland or paint the pillar in colour reflecting open or vast areas.
2. Never add pillars at the centre of the homeAccording to Vastu, the centre of the home, also coined as Brahmasthan, is the point of the meet for each direction. It is the most powerful and sacred region of your home. Preferably, the region should not get overcrowded with structures if you wish to invite wealth and success to the home. It is from these areas the energies get circulated throughout the house, and it should never have any hindrance or obstruction for alluring happiness and peace. Therefore, if there are any obstructions, they can bring troubles and struggles in the inhabitants' lives.
3. Use plants or mirrors to cover edged pillarsIf the pillars of your home have sharp or pointed ends, then you should cover these pointed ends with plants and mirrors. Doing this ensures that negative energy gets absorbed by the well-placed plant or mirror. You should remember that if you are placing a mirror, then the mirror should never reflect the entrance or the toilet.
4. Never place any pillar in the living roomWhenever you plan on buying a flat, and you come across an ad for "2BHK Flat for Sale in Gurgaon”, make sure to check that the living room has no pillar visible. If there is a visible pillar, then get the room divided, and it would allow the free-flowing positive energies into your room. Therefore, your home will always prosper.
5. Bedrooms should never have overhead pillarsYou need to ensure that there are no overhead pillars in your bedroom or where you sleep. Having one will hinder your sleep patterns leading to amnesia, and Vastu Dosha is even considered when you sit under the beam. Therefore, place furniture in rooms in a way that prevents you from sleeping or sitting beneath the overhead pillar. According to Vastu, the columns and pillars of the home are very important, like the floor, door, or even directions. At Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies, following Vastu for pillars form the backbone of constructing homes. Follow the tips we mentioned today to help eradicate Vastu Dosha of any type contributing to your prosperity and better health.
Are you searching for a home in Gurgaon? The real estate market in Gurgaon has been booming for the past few years. As more IT companies are setting up base in Gurgaon, the quality of life in the city is also improving. The real estate market also plays a big role in the development of a city. However, before you decide on buying your first home in Gurgaon, all homebuyers have to check the following things.
Go through the article to know about the main facts you need to remember before buying an apartment in Gurgaon.
1. The Reputation of the BuilderThe name of the builder matters a lot. The apartment you are buying needs to have a good reputation in the market. For more details on the company, you can visit the previous projects and cross-check whether they provide the promised same facilities or not. When purchasing an under-construction apartment, make sure that you receive all the features, structure and amenities as the builder has promised. In this case, you can cross-check with other homebuyers who bought properties from the same company. Krisumi Waterfall Residences is offering good-quality apartments in Gurgaon along with modern amenities.
2. The Location of the ProjectWhen buying a luxury residential apartment in Gurgaon, you must always consider the location. The apartment needs to be near basic amenities like a grocery store, medical stores and education institutions like schools. You also need to consider the travel time required to reach the city and your office. Your new apartment will be your home for quite some time. Hence, you need to choose an apartment with a proper location.
3. The Property Documents ChecklistBefore buying a 2 BHK flat in Gurgaon, you need to verify all the documents. If you have any queries regarding the paperwork, verify them with a lawyer. You do not want to spend years in court trying to prove your ownership.
4. Amenities for homebuyersCarefully go through the prospectus and find out about the basic amenities they offer. Some amenities include a community centre, swimming pool, gymnasium, kids play area and jogging track. You will love an open, airy and well-lit environment.
5. Water and Electrical Inspection of the HouseAs the city is growing it will be impossible to supply water to every resident. Many residencies have switched to rainwater harvesting and various other water-saving features. So, when you are searching for an apartment in Gurgaon, check the water source. You also need to know what the management does if there is water scarcity. It is a good idea to look for apartments where you can get 24x7 power backup so that your life is not affected. If it is not present, you can always buy an inverter or generator.
6. The Budget FactorAll the above-mentioned points will only be possible if you have enough bank balance. Getting an apartment is a huge decision, so you need to plan it carefully so that you do not face any hurdles in the future. Gurgaon is a flexible city and you can get thousands of apartments here. The city offers both luxurious properties and affordable apartments. Even, with a low budget, you can experience amazing city life and buy your dream house in Gurgaon. Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon is situated at the best location and, you will have a wonderful experience here.
Festive season is here. And it’s time to spruce up the home interior. And you can do this in an inexpensive, minimalistic way. Minimalism is an art form promoting simplicity. Homeowners are increasingly picking clean design lines, light furniture over bulky pieces, and practical styles to live aesthetically. Minimalist design is all about carving a beautiful design consciousness – it is simple but never boring.