Planning on investing in a residential property in Gurgaon? If you are, then it is high time that you learn about the various types of residential properties which are available in the real estate market. As the Pandemic situation normalized, the residential market has come out of its slumber and has been performing quite well for the past few months. So if you are a pure real estate investor who is only interested in investing for future value appreciation, then it is time to note the type of properties available. Choosing the Apartments in Gurgaon is essential so that you can reap the profits of your investment in the future. On the other hand, if you are investing for end-use, you also need to look at the occupational needs of the entire family.
Since old times, the dining table has been considered the place where the whole family sits together to eat and connect while having dinner or lunch. So, the dining table that you will be choosing for your apartment will not only be just a simple piece of wood or utility furniture. Modern dining table decor ideas can maintain the health and hygiene of the family. In this article, we will be sharing some ideas that you may consider while buying a dining table that you and your loved ones can cherish and create memories with. But first, let us discuss some of the criteria that you must consider before buying a dining table for your 2BHK flat in Gurgaon.
Factors you need to keep in mind before buying a dining table:
1. Dining table shapeNowadays, dining tables are available in various shapes like rectangles, squares, round and oval structures. The most common choices are square and rectangular ones; however, the round or the oval-shaped dining tables offer more space for the people to move around as they do not cut off the corners.
2. Sitting capacityDepending on the family size, you may consider buying a dining table ranging from a two-seater to a 12-seater. Each person should have approximately 2 feet of space so that they can eat comfortably.
3. SpaceYou need to measure the space of the dining area where you will be placing the dining table. They should be enough space to walk around freely even after the chairs are pulled out.
Top 5 best dining table design ideas are:
1. Simple wooden dining table designThis is one of the most popular choices, and it is pretty common in most of the luxury residential apartments in Gurgaon. The dining table is made using solid wood like mahogany, rubberwood, walnut, etc. A wooden dining table looks classy and is known due to its sturdiness and durability. These tables can be expensive, but they will last for many years. Nowadays, you can also buy tables made from engineered or composite wood like MDF or ply, which are strong, durable, and cheap but will not last as long as wooden tables.
2. Stone top dining tableAnother popular table design is the stone top dining table. They are made using various types of stones that include marble, onyx, granite quartz, etc. Stone top dining tables are known to be high maintenance and require frequent cleaning and resealing. Additionally, these tables are heavy, so shifting them can be difficult. Stone top dining tables are preferred by residents who want sophistication in the dining space.
3. Metal dining tableNowadays, metal top dining tables are in the trend as they go well with the contemporary and the industrial interior of home decors. This dining table design is especially popular as they offer a matt finish, is durable and long-lasting.
4. Scandinavian dining tableThis is a simple, clean, sleek table with a finishing touch in a light beige color. This design is also available in other simple or neutral colors that include white, dark brown, or black. The main part of this Scandinavian dining table is the simplicity, craftsmanship, functionality, and the abundant use of wood throughout the furniture.
5. Japanese style dining tableIf you are looking for a low-level type design, you may consider this traditional Japanese dining table. Instead of using chairs or tools, cushions or mats are generally used. The Japanese-style dining table has two popular shapes: square and oval. These short legged tables usually are about 15 to 30 cm high. So, these are five popular dining table decor for your Krisumi Gurgaon Apartments. Krisumi offers the most luxurious and spacious 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon.
Vastu principles are a set of age-old Indian traditions and tips that should be followed to ensure peace, happiness, and prosperity within the household. Like improper designs and low-quality raw materials may cause problems for the residents, not following the Vastu Advice might also lead to accidents and mishaps without any specific indication. So in today's post, we will be discussing some of the architectural features that have to be avoided at all costs at your luxury residential apartments in Gurgaon to avoid any accidents or negative energies.
Home designs that has to be avoided as per vastu:
1. Multiple doors must not be alignedVastu Experts always advice against constructing multiple doors in the same line. This is because this improper alignment will not allow any positive energy to enter the house. So it is highly recommended that the front and the exit doors are not aligned. Another problem is that this improper alignment will extinguish all the family savings as it resembles wealth entering the household and leaving immediately.
2. Incorrect placement of roomsOne of the biggest mistakes that every construction company or contractor makes while building a flat or a house is to rooms in the wrong direction. According to Vastu experts, bedrooms must always be placed in the southern, southeast, and western direction. Vastu also states that the toilet or the washroom is best constructed in the South-South Western, East-North Eastern, and West-North Western direction. Bathrooms constructed in other directions lead to tension within the household, strain on the relationship wealth issues, and directly affect the health of the residents.
3. Living room vastuThe living room is considered as one of the most active space in an apartment. So the space can create multiple first impressions. So area for heavy furniture like sofa, table and chairs should always be kept near the south western direction. For the electronics and other products like TV, Music system and others should be placed in the south eastern position.
4. Apartment entranceAccording to the laws of vastu shastra, the entrance to your apartment must always face the eastern direction. This is because the sun rises from the east and it is considered pious by hindus. Additionally, if the entrance is in the eastern direction it will attract positive energy inside the house and also repel off any signs of negative energy. So to have a happy and healthy life, it is always advised you buy an apartment where the main entrance faces the eastern direction.
5. Position of the kitchenKitchen is basically the source of the food that we will eat. Therefore the place has to be hygienic, clean and must be aligned according to Vastu principles. This is done to ensure that our source of food from where we will get energy to work and move around remains free from any kind of negativity. So it is always advised to place the kitchen in the south eastern direction. The kitchen appliances like gas oven, stoves and micro oven should also be positioned in the same direction. So these are some of the Vastu advice that you must avoid while constructing your house or apartment. On the other hand, if you plan to buy luxurious 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon, you may consider visiting Krisumi Gurgaon Apartments. The builders have constructed all the apartments following all the necessary Vastu Shastra tips.
One of the major changes in home layout in the last decade is how the dining room is becoming less and less used. Earlier, during holiday dinners, all the family members used to sit around the dining table and have a lovely family time. However, nowadays, it is only used as a meeting space. So, you may think that the dining rooms are getting out of style. Is there any way to keep their significance in the modern 2BHK flats for sale in Gurgaon? The traditional dining room idea might be out of style nowadays, but this is not bad. This offers opportunities and scopes to add a modern twist to your dining space to ensure it is still a significant part of your apartment. You can use the table and the dining space for many things, such as a home office, and the walls behind can be used as a backdrop for remote meetings. So, instead of renovating your dining space, you can use the following contemporary ideas to make it an extension of your living space.
Top 5 Stylish Dining Room Trendy IdeasFrom opting for open plan living to the use of wall partitions and backdrops, here are some of the top dining room ideas.
1. Open Plan Living SpaceOne of the best ways by which you can add your dining space to your modern 2BHK flat in Gurgaon is with open plan living. The dining area will feel like an extension of the modern living room with this method. It will act as a transition zone between the kitchen and the living space. You can add beautiful paintings, backdrops, and rugs and use unique fall ceiling designs to differentiate the space without making it seem different from the living area.
2. Smart Wall PartitionsA trendy idea would be to use wall partitions like small bookshelves and half walls. With these wall dividers, you can easily differentiate the modern dining space without depending on brick and mortar walls. This unique idea allows the homeowner to alter the floor plan easily and also lets the people in the dining room and kitchen via part of the living room activity.
3. Multifunctional SpaceThe dining space need not necessarily be where you only have your meals. The space can be used as a smart home office, homework space for your kids and a temporary family room which can be an extension of the living space. Additionally, you can also add a small bookshelf with a chair in the corner to turn your dining space into a home library.
4. Green and Textural CharmAll the homeowners planning to upgrade their dining space should consider two of the hottest trends in the market - greenery indoors and exposed brick walls. These ideas offer visual and textural contrast in the dining space, which will grab anyone's attention immediately. These textures will make your dining space look lively, and the indoor plants ensure that the dining space stays cooler.
5. Compact DesignsWhen buying the furniture, you may think of smaller and compact alternatives like corner dining tables and banquets that can be easily moved or hidden with the help of a backdrop. You can also consider buying a round dining table that will give more space than the rectangular and square models. Another popular dining table idea is a table with a pedestal base that will allow you to tuck the chairs in. So which of these ideas are you excited about? With the help of these innovative ideas and friends, you can create a warm and cozy dining space that you will get right on the trend. However, if you plan to get a modern ready-made apartment with the latest dining space idea, you may consider buying Krisumi Gurgaon Apartments.
Gurgaon has been the ideal market for real estate investment. This is due to the increase in the number of educational institutions, improvement of transport facilities and better lifestyle. So, this is the perfect time to buy Apartments in Gurgaon. In the coming years, more and more people are likely to settle in metro cities. Most home buyers will be looking to buy 2BHK apartments that are within the price range and also offer 24x7 security.
Benefits of Investing in 2BHK Apartments in Gurgaon1BHK apartment might be less expensive as compared to a 2BHK apartment in Gurgaon. However, a 2BHK flat for sale is more pocket-friendly and a cost-effective housing solution as compared to the others. Before making this real estate investment, you also need to learn about the market. As you will be investing your life’s savings here, you need to do some research and analysis work.
Now let us look at some of the advantages of investing in a 2BHK flat.
1. Better returns than higher profitMost medium-sized families or nuclear families prefer to invest in 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon. This is because these apartments can be easily rented out or sold due to the demand in the market. So for a better return on investment, you must definitely go for a 2BHK homes in Gurgaon.
2. AffordabilityAnother important advantage of a 2BHK apartment is its affordability. This is an important factor that you need to consider while buying and selling the home. A 2BHK apartment is a pocket-friendly housing solution and even ordinary individuals can save up some money and invest in 2BHK estates.
3. Maintenance CostThe maintenance cost of 2BHK apartments is quite low as compared to 3 and 4BHK. So, buying a 2BHK apartment would be a good decision in Gurgaon.
4. Market AvailabilityA middle-class person or a midrange working professional will always think of buying a 2BHK flat for sale in Gurgaon at an affordable rate. Additionally, more construction companies are developing 2BHK flats due to their huge market demand as compared to 1BHK apartment. Krisumi Gurgaon Apartments is a popular residential complex that is known to offer spacious 2BHK apartments with high-class amenities.
5. SpaciousA 2BHK flat is comparatively more spacious than 1BHK apartment. So, you get bigger and more spacious rooms. Nowadays, most developers are also adding an extra children's room or a study room to offer a bigger look. The huge space makes it easier for the residents to arrange their belongings and decorate according to their wishes.
6. Future choicesWhen you are settled with your family or expecting a new one, most people tend to buy 2BHK apartments. This is a good future investment and is always known to be a decent choice. A 2BHK apartment is a perfect place for a married person as they would need extra rooms as their family grows. So in simple words, buying a 2BHK apartment is a future-proof plan and you won't be facing any space issues in the near future.
7. DocumentationGetting a bank loan on 2BHK apartments is much easier as compared to 3 or 4BHK apartments. This is because 2BHK apartments are cheaper and the bank can easily issue a loan. Also, you will not be facing any issues with the documentation process or during the registration of your house. Nowadays the residential real estate market is growing rapidly. Today, almost every other working person can afford a house whether they are single, or have a family. However, when it comes to choosing the apartment, most home buyers opt for 2BHK apartments over the 1BHK ones.
Real estate investment is full of risks and uncertainties. However, if you want to play safe and profit from your investment, you can buy 2BHK flat in Gurgaon. In the past couple of years, investing in the city of Gurgaon has been proven much more beneficial than some other locations like Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida, etc. This is mainly due to the high standard of living, greater employment opportunities, rapid development of infrastructure, and increased property demands. These are the top reasons why both builders and buyers invest in Gurgaon’s real estate market. According to the BBC, buying residential and industrial properties is easier in Gurgaon than in Mumbai or Bangalore.
Why Gurgaon is the Ultimate Investment Destination?If you are having doubts about investing in real estate in Gurgaon, you can go through the points mentioned below.
1. Gurgaon is a Leading Education HubEducation institutions are one of the main factors that many buyers consider before investing in real estate. Gurgaon is home to some of the best schools in India. The city has over 195 plus government-operated schools and 50 plus CBSE affiliated schools and institutions.
2. The Rapid Metro ProjectWe expect seamless connectivity while investing in real estate in a metro city. For example, the Rapid Metro Project in Gurgaon has benefited a lot of commuters and has also positively impacted the real estate sector. The metro system has connected significant locations in Gurgaon like Sector 53 - 56.
3. Major IT HubThe city of Gurgaon is one of the largest IT hubs of India. This makes it quite popular among property investors and their real-estate companies. In addition to this, the companies can easily find skilled employees in the city as it is close to other cities like Ghaziabad, Faridabad, and Delhi.
4. Smooth and Efficient Transport SystemThe transport system of Gurgaon is well maintained, and it offers you the freedom to choose from various transport methods. You can either choose a train, Delhi Metro, Rapid Metro, intercity buses, or avail ride-sharing services. Gurgaon has broad well-paved roads and 24/7 mobility that lets the city keep up with the pace of development. Additionally, if you invest in real estate in Gurgaon, you will have access to social convenience like malls and markets situated close to residential complexes.
5. Luxury LivingOne of the main reasons home buyers prefer buying a Krisumi Gurgaon Apartments is the lavish lifestyle and exclusive amenities. The residents will have access to 36,000 sq ft resort club which is one of the biggest and the best in Gurgaon. The club is for family functions and it has high class features and electronic equipments. Each of the towers has 7 elevators, so the waiting time would be less than 30 seconds. Some of the other exclusive amenities include fully air conditioned entrance and air condition lobbies.
6. Growth in Healthcare SystemsTechnology and modernization are prime factors why the city of Gurgaon has gained a lot of attention from the health care sector. The city has multi-specialty hospitals offering specialized health care services to both national and international patients. Also, these hospitals are located quite near the residential complexes. So in case of any emergency or serious medical condition, you can quickly rush to a nearby hospital or a nursing home.
7. High Appreciation RateThe primary purpose of real estate investment is to get higher returns from it. Keeping in mind the real estate condition and the price trends of Gurgaon, it is wise to invest immediately. Looking at the quality of living, health care facilities, education facilities, and seamless connectivity, the appreciation rate of Gurgaon will undoubtedly see an upward slope in the upcoming years. Investing in real estate in Gurgaon will be one of the best decisions of your life. The city has reshaped its entire infrastructure in around 20 years. As the progress continues, the city will bring more opportunities for investors and home buyers. However, this is the perfect time for you to invest in the Flats for Sale in Gurgaon. Whether your purpose is to buy a commercial space or a residential complex, you are sure to earn a considerable profit.
Owning a house is a dream for many individuals, and this financial goal has transcended nationality and religion. If you are ready with your financial plan and necessary savings for buying a house, the next step is to decide whether to buy 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon or an independent house. In most cases, due to lack of space and higher price rates in metro cities, most potential home buyers look for apartments. Apartments usually come cheaper than independent properties, which are generally in the form of a duplex or a villa. But, you need to consider various factors like rent, location, accessibility, security, and many more before choosing this lifetime investment. So here, in this blog, we will explain some of the fundamental differences between an apartment and an independent house. This will help you select the best choice according to your preference.
2BHK Apartment vs. Independent House
1. The cost of buyingBuying an independent house can be a lot more expensive than buying an apartment. Therefore, the home loan requirement amount will substantially increase. The cost would include the plot price, stamp duty that is paid to the government, and the cost of electricity. It will also include the cost of raw materials and labour costs depending on the type of city and the architecture fees. However, on the other hand, for an apartment, the builder is responsible for taking care of the technical formalities. The buyer has to just pay the required amount for the apartment.
2. Special amenitiesWhen you buy apartments in Gurgaon, you gain automatic subscription to various amenities like parking space, security, 24x7 power backup, water system, and fire safety mechanism. However, for an independent property, all the services have to be taken care of by the owner himself. This also adds about two to three percent to the total property value as you may need to install a generator or an inverter and a water mechanism.
3. Bank LoansIn most cases, banks and financial institutions offer housing loans for independent properties after scrutiny of the property, the seller, and the buyer. This process is time-consuming. On the other hand, housing loans for apartments are readily available as most residencies have tie-ups with various banks. This makes the process hassle-free and less time-consuming.
4. The cost of maintenanceWhen you own an independent property, you have to take care of maintenance, repair, cleanliness, which involves a lot of natural resources and constant effort. On the other hand, in a society with apartments, you will have a dedicated maintenance team who will take care of all the cleanliness and other tasks around the clock.
5. Capital appreciationWhile talking about independent houses, capital appreciation is not as high as compared to an apartment. This is basically due to the big amount of initial capital that is involved and the low demand rate compared to the apartments. This is why it becomes hard to sell an independent property; however, on the other hand, apartments are always in demand and are easy to sell.
6. Frauds and ScamsIf you are a new buyer, you can easily fall prey to various frauds and scams whenever purchasing independent houses. In the case of apartments, you can check the reputation of the buyer and the past record of their previous projects. Therefore you can invest your hard-earned money in a trustworthy and quality project. An independent house or a bungalow is suitable for anyone who has a big family and has the capital required for maintenance. However, nowadays, most modern nuclear families living on a budget prefer buying an apartment where they can spend their time in peace. Now, as the builders have realized the demand for apartments, they provide unique amenities and facilities to attract more and more buyers. One such popular residential project is Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences. The residential project has been designed using the Japanese form of art and architecture and is the most in-demand residency in Gurgaon.
Planning to buy a new 2bhk Flat in Gurgaon but worried about the monthly home loan EMI and loan interest rate? We understand that home loan can be stressful and can create a big mess in your monthly budget. You also have to take care of the loan tenure, interest rate, and loan amount. Due to poor planning, you may often end up paying more against the loan amount. But don't worry, we have everything chalked out. So, if you plan to take a home loan at reduced interest rates for an apartment in Gurgaon, you must go through the entire article.
6 steps you may follow to decrease your home loan interest rate.
1. Increase your EMI AmountMany financial institutes and lenders allow you to change your installment amount annually. So, if you have recently shifted to a job with a higher salary, you can always opt for a higher EMI. This will reduce the tenure period, and once it is reduced, the overall interest payable against your loan will come down substantially. Always check with your lender whether they offer these options or not.
2. Apply for a Short TenureThe loan duration amount is one of the main factors responsible for calculating the interest rate you are supposed to pay. Many banks claim that 25 to 30 years of tenure will cut down the monthly installment amount. However, smaller 10 to 15 years tenure will reduce the overall interest rate. So before applying for a loan, you need to choose that tenure period carefully so that you do not end up paying more.
3. Try to pay more Down PaymentsMost financial institutions and loan providers finance about 75 to 90% of the total property value. So you have to contribute about 10 to 25% of the remaining cost of the property. In simple words, you have to pay the rest of the money as a down payment. So the higher amount you pay initially, the lower would be the loan amount. Therefore it will reduce the payable interest rate.
4. Compare Bank Interests OnlineBefore applying for a home loan, it is advised to do proper research on the various loan products and compare the rates before deciding on a lender. On the internet, you will come across hundreds of third-party websites. They will help you get a clear picture of the interest rates and the difference between the charges levied by various lenders. So, always remember to compare the various bank's home loan interest amounts before deciding on a particular bank.
5. Negotiate for Better DealsLenders and financial institutions always prefer customers who have a good credit score. Many banks often offer preferential rates for existing customers who have a good credit history. So if you have a credit score of more than 800, you will receive better rates on your loan. However, if you don't, you may have to negotiate with the lender and build a good business relationship with them. Apart from this, you can always keep a close eye on the various discounts and offers during festive sessions.
6. You can always try PrepaymentMost lenders and financial institutes do not charge prepayment or foreclosure charges on floating housing loans. So, if you have applied for a home loan, try to make small prepayments as regularly as possible. This is because, in the first 5 years of your loan period, you will be paying towards the interest compared to the principal amount. So, if you do frequent prepayments, it will substantially decrease the principal amount, which will in turn reduce the total interest. But you need to know that lenders may charge a certain fee for fixed-rate loan prepayments. So, before applying for a loan or prepayment, confirm with your bank whether they will charge extra or not. Are you planning to buy Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon? If you are, you must immediately contact us, as the luxurious Japanese residences are selling like hot pancakes. The authority also has tie-ups with various banks. So you do not need to worry about running from one bank to another to get a house loan.
Are you searching for a home in Gurgaon? The real estate market in Gurgaon has been booming for the past few years. As more IT companies are setting up base in Gurgaon, the quality of life in the city is also improving. The real estate market also plays a big role in the development of a city. However, before you decide on buying your first home in Gurgaon, all homebuyers have to check the following things.
Go through the article to know about the main facts you need to remember before buying an apartment in Gurgaon.
1. The Reputation of the BuilderThe name of the builder matters a lot. The apartment you are buying needs to have a good reputation in the market. For more details on the company, you can visit the previous projects and cross-check whether they provide the promised same facilities or not. When purchasing an under-construction apartment, make sure that you receive all the features, structure and amenities as the builder has promised. In this case, you can cross-check with other homebuyers who bought properties from the same company. Krisumi Waterfall Residences is offering good-quality apartments in Gurgaon along with modern amenities.
2. The Location of the ProjectWhen buying a luxury residential apartment in Gurgaon, you must always consider the location. The apartment needs to be near basic amenities like a grocery store, medical stores and education institutions like schools. You also need to consider the travel time required to reach the city and your office. Your new apartment will be your home for quite some time. Hence, you need to choose an apartment with a proper location.
3. The Property Documents ChecklistBefore buying a 2 BHK flat in Gurgaon, you need to verify all the documents. If you have any queries regarding the paperwork, verify them with a lawyer. You do not want to spend years in court trying to prove your ownership.
4. Amenities for homebuyersCarefully go through the prospectus and find out about the basic amenities they offer. Some amenities include a community centre, swimming pool, gymnasium, kids play area and jogging track. You will love an open, airy and well-lit environment.
5. Water and Electrical Inspection of the HouseAs the city is growing it will be impossible to supply water to every resident. Many residencies have switched to rainwater harvesting and various other water-saving features. So, when you are searching for an apartment in Gurgaon, check the water source. You also need to know what the management does if there is water scarcity. It is a good idea to look for apartments where you can get 24x7 power backup so that your life is not affected. If it is not present, you can always buy an inverter or generator.
6. The Budget FactorAll the above-mentioned points will only be possible if you have enough bank balance. Getting an apartment is a huge decision, so you need to plan it carefully so that you do not face any hurdles in the future. Gurgaon is a flexible city and you can get thousands of apartments here. The city offers both luxurious properties and affordable apartments. Even, with a low budget, you can experience amazing city life and buy your dream house in Gurgaon. Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon is situated at the best location and, you will have a wonderful experience here.
Keeping your kitchen clean, fresh and well decorated is necessary. The kitchen is not only a functional part of your apartment, but it is a main part of the living space. There are hundreds of new trends for the kitchen this year. Some of the popular design types include L-shaped kitchens in Krisumi Waterfall Residences and parallel kitchens. Today, we will focus on the L-shaped kitchens. All the kitchens based on this design focuses on functionality. If you want more space and efficiency in the kitchen, this is the perfect design for Krisumi Apartments in Gurgaon.