On September 30 2022, for the fourth time in a row, the Reserve Bank of India's Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) decided to raise the repo rate or the lending rate by approximately 50 basis points. Simply speaking, the RBI increased the rate to 5.90%, joining the group of all the central banks and financial institutions that have done the same thing to counter inflation and rising dollar prices.
When you are planning to buy a new apartment, you definitely want the place to be perfect in every way. Before finalizing an apartment, you must consider numerous factors like the location, finances and vastu. You can easily get loads of information for the first two elements online. However, for Vastu, you must contact an expert who can offer essential Vastu tips for a peaceful home. If you follow these regulations, you can expect prosperity, wellness and long-term piece.
So to help first-time home buyers, here is a list of the top Vastu tips.
1. Square or rectangular plotsAccording to Vastu experts, the plot of your new house should be square or rectangular in shape. Also, the ideal plot should have four corners that point in the 4 basic directions. In most cases, a square plot is considered the best choice, followed by a rectangular-shaped plot. So the optimal ratio of the building length to the width on the plot should be 1: 1, 1:15 and 1:2. It is always advised that you avoid any plots with irregular boundaries or have other shapes like triangles or a circle.
2. Orientation of the houseFor a happy and healthy home, the northern and eastern reductions are considered ideal as these directions impact the residents positively. So you bought a flat with an eastern or north-facing plot and at all chances should avoid West or south-facing ones.
3. Appropriate ColoursAs per home Vastu regulations, the colour scheme of your home has an important role to play in inviting positive energy. So it is recommended that you use lighter colours like light blue, yellow or orange, allowing sunlight to enter your home directly. Never paint your house with dark or solid colours. In addition to the walls, light colours are also recommended for the furniture, appliances and other interior parts of the house. To be on the safer side, it is recommended that you contact a Vastu specialist who can recommend the colour scheme of your kitchen, bedroom, living room, etc.
4. Positioning of the roomsAs a first-time home buyer, you must understand where the rooms of the 3BHK flat in Gurgaon should be situated to maximize the positive effects of Vastu.
The master bedroom
5. The shape of the buildingWhen buying a new property, make sure that you also take into consideration the shape of the structure or the building. Vastu Shastra considers Shermukhi or Gaumukhi shapes to be auspicious and lucky. The Gaumukhi shape has a narrow entry point and a broad back. While the Shermukhi shape has a broad entrance and narrow back. People have followed Vastu tips for generations, and it has brought good fortune and luck. Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies is the best residential complex if you want to buy 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon.
How you decorate your house portrays an image of your choices and personality. The way you organise each piece of furniture and select the interior home colours reflects your taste. The colour combination you choose for the interior walls of your dream house has a significant influence on your family, and people need to make sure to select the correct wall colour combination.
So here is a list of the top wall colour combinations for your home interior.
1. Dark PurpleDark shades have an intense appeal, which is different from the other shades. The living room is where you invite guests or spend most of your leisure time. So the room's decor and wall colours should match the mood. Painting your living room walls with a shade of dark purple can be pretty appealing, showcasing both classy and intimate appeal.
2. Purple and Metallic GreyWhen you mix purple with metallic grey, it offers a more dignified and sophisticated look. The outward nature of the purple colour, when correctly blended with metallic grey, gives a unique combination. Purple and metallic grey is the perfect colour combination for home decor. It describes your exquisite taste.
3. Dark BlueBlue is a unique colour that has different shades. Most of the darker shades of blue, like Navy Blue, dark blue, Indigo blue etc., offer a royal appeal. So if you want to add a royal touch to your dream 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon, this shade will do a fantastic job.
4. Blue and YellowThe Blue and yellow colour combination offers an electric appeal. The mix of vivid blue with yellow makes your dream house look pretty dynamic and exciting. It also blends in with the mood of your home. This dynamic wall colour combination is perfect for study rooms as, according to science, we know the colour yellow enhances memory.
5. Red and White CombinationMost people in India love the colour red. It symbolises love and energy. Additionally, it can also be mixed with other colours to develop newer shades. The dark red combined with white is an excellent choice for your living room and dining room, as most people host parties in these rooms. This colour combination also helps initiate new conversations.
6. Pastel ColourThis wall colour combination is becoming increasingly popular among busy young adults. Pastel colour is soft and offers a relaxing environment which is perfect for today's busy life. If you are a soft person and enjoy a soothing environment, then the pastel home paint colours like powdered blue, lavender and mint green will be a perfect choice. Also, if you are expecting a baby, then these colours are a great choice for your nursery as they will be calming for the child.
7. The Monochrome LookA popular colour combination that most new homeowners are widely accepting in Gurgaon is the monochrome template. You can use shades of grey to build a texture for your home interior walls. Grey is a neutral colour, and therefore will offer a pleasant and tranquil feel. In addition to this, shades of grey will also add a classy and majestic look to your living room and your bedroom. With these home interior colour combinations mentioned above now, you will have a clear idea of how to paint your dream house. While selecting the colour combination, keep your taste and aesthetic sense in mind. If you are looking for 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon, then you must visit Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies.
Renting property in Gurgaon is a big deal. Looking for a hassle-free process to rent your property in Gurgaon? Then make sure you seek professional assistance from reliable sources to avoid any discrepancies. As one of the top real-estate groups in India, Krisumi is here to give you some valuable guidance and make real-estate investment a cakewalk for you!
Here are the Tips to Renting Your Property in Gurgaon:
1. Finalising the rentThe first step you need to take while renting your property is to assign a fixed rate amount. Before deciding on the amount, you must first perform a market check about the average rent prices in your locality and the current trend. A higher rent will make it pretty difficult for you to get a tenant. However, if you are fixated on getting a higher rate than the average market price, you need to justify the rent by offering extra features like complete furnishing and other premium services like top-notch security and garage services.
2. Proper AdvertisementNowadays, most people visit various real estate websites to learn about nearby places for rent. Enlisting your 2BHK flat in Gurgaon on a popular real estate website with a catchy title is a good idea. These real estate websites have a column or a page called "house on rent", where thousands of homeowners post advertisements for the properties they are putting out on rent. To post your advertisement, all you have to do is create a profile with one such website, upload the correct details of the property along with photographs and then fix a rent. On the other hand, you can also try traditional methods like advertising in newspapers or getting in touch with a broker.
3. The Rent AgreementWhile renting out your property, it is always advised that you make a legal contract. In this way, the entire process is legally documented so that there won't be any confusion in the future. While creating the rental agreement, make sure that the papers are duly signed by you and the tenant and that the terms and conditions are clearly mentioned.
4. Furnishing DetailsWhile listing out your property on rent, you need to mention the furnishing details and also share details of every extra feature and fittings of the property. This documentation process will be useful in case the tenant damages any of the furniture. In such a scenario, you can always issue a penalty charge. Additionally, you also need to make sure that the walls and roof of your rental property are in good condition to avoid any conflicts.
5. Police VerificationIt is crucial that you perform a background check on the tenant before renting the property. In this way, you can avoid all sources of trouble that may come with renting a property to a person with a criminal history. All you need to do is get the details of your tenant; you can ask for identity proof which you can cross-check from the state police department website or submit to a police station nearby to get the details. These are some of the things that you need to make sure of before renting out your property. Make sure that you mention all the terms and conditions correctly and clearly on the rent agreement. If you are looking for a 2BHK flat for sale in Gurgaon, you can always contact Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies.
Buying a house for the very first time is a big decision. You have to consider numerous factors before finalising a property. One such important factor is the brand or the developer from whom you choose to buy your dream house. A Reliable real estate developer will have all the correct documents, credentials and permissions for construction and deliver the properties within the deadline. As the cost of properties is increasing daily, you must select the correct real estate developer from whom you are buying your apartment.
Here is a list of the advantages of buying a house from a well-known builder.
1. Following RERA RegulationsAll Reputed developers are registered under RERA, and they ensure that the customers know about this. So before choosing any developer, you need to ensure this factor. Additionally, with the introduction of RERA, the developer has to follow the rules and regulations, and there is no chance of foul play.
2. Follows DeadlinesReputed construction companies ensure they can deliver the apartments to their customers on time. And after the introduction of RERA, it has become their main responsibility to finish their projects within the deadline. So, you can rest assured that you will have the key to your dream house within the promised time.
3. Higher ROIThe developer or brand you choose will act as a plus point if you are planning to sell or rent out your property in the future. Most reputed builders develop residential projects in popular areas with good connectivity and a secured and up-market neighbourhood. Therefore, you can get a better ROI.
4. Top Notch SecurityMost famous real estate developers will offer state of earth security features and gadgets in their residential projects. So you can rest assured that your family members and valuables will be safe from any kind of harm or theft, or burglary.
5. Top class Customer ServiceBuying a 2BHK flat for sale in Gurgaon is a long-term investment; therefore, you would want a good relationship with the developer. A well-known real estate developer will understand the importance of customer service. So they offer excellent customer service to their buyers.
6. High-class features and amenitiesYou definitely want your dream house to come with top-notch and excellent amenities that will cater to your and your family's needs. Once you buy a property from a reputed developer, you will automatically have access to premium amenities like swimming pools, 24/7 electricity, a children's park, a basketball court and various other amenities.
7. Easy Bank LoansEstablished real estate developers have earned their name and a certain amount of trust in the market. They also have tie-ups with various banks, credit unions and financial institutions. Therefore, when you decide to invest in a property developed by a reputable company and apply for a housing loan, it will be easily sanctioned without much hassle.
Things to consider before selecting the best real estate developer:
- Get to know your options face to face and visit the residential projects
- Check the testimonials and history of the developer
- Learn about the safety measures taken by the builder
- Research about the licence and certifications of the real estate developer
- Make sure that the construction company is RERA-registered
Well, it is pretty common for home buyers to be confused about the terms and jargon used by property agents and realtors. While buying an apartment you might have heard of terms like Built-up area, super Built-up area, and carpet area, which in most cases are beyond the understanding of a common person. So if you are planning to buy an apartment, it is important to understand the difference between these three terms; therefore, you need to know what is carpet area, Built-up area and Super Built-up area.
In the article, we will discuss real estate technical terms in detail.
Carpet AreaTechnically speaking carpet area is the area in your apartment that you can cover using a rug or a carpet. As per the RERA, the carpet area of an apartment is the net usable floor area. The area covered by the external walls is not included while calculating the carpet area; however, the internal partitions are considered.
How to Calculate Carpet Area?Carpet Area = Area of the living room + bedroom + balconies + toilet - the thickness of the inner walls. According to the rules and regulations set by the RERA Act, the real estate agent is responsible for making the buyers aware of the total carpet area of the property. Therefore, the price of an apartment should be based on the carpet area.
Important Things About Carpet Area:
- The developer has to include the carpet area on the sale agreement, sale deed and brochure.
- You need to verify the carpet area on the brochure and the actual area.
Built-up AreaThe Built-up area in an apartment is the sum of the actual carpet area and the space taken up by the walls. This area in an apartment also includes the terrace, flower beds, balconies, etc. It is always greater than the carpet area of the apartment. In most cases, the Built-up area is approximately 15 to 30% of the carpet area. For example, if the Built-up area of a 2BHK flat in Gurgaon is 1000 square feet, then the carpet area would be approximately 700 square feet.
How to calculate the Built-up area?Built-up Area = Area of the balcony + Area of the walls + Carpet area.
Important things to know about Built-up Area
- Most builders use the Built-up area to determine the actual area that can be used
- You can calculate the estimated value of the carpet area by knowing the Built-up area
Super Built-up areaThe area calculated, after adding the Built-up area of the property and the proportionate area of the common facilities in a residential housing project, is the super Built-up area. Some common facilities included in the calculation include the area of the garden, the park, the clubhouse, the swimming pool, the lobby, the lift shaft, the stairs, etc.
How to calculate the Super Built-up area?Super Built-up Area = Built-up area of the apartment + the Common areas (swimming pool, lobby, lift, stairs)
Important things to know about the Super Built-up area
- Remember that real estate deals based on the super Built-up area can be deceptive
- However, if the developer is sharing the super Built-up area, you must ask them for a price breakdown of the different components used.
Bought a new house and have no idea how to make it unique. Are you planning on inviting guests to your new house for a housewarming party, but you are confused about what decorations may impress them? Well, after buying a new house you will have many such questions. A simple way to make your house look cool and beautiful is learning about some of the top light decoration tips. We have been using artificial lighting since 70000 BC, and as the world has progressed, we made candles to intelligent lighting systems that can be controlled by a single tap. Simply speaking, lighting plays a crucial role in defining your aesthetics and your apartment's glamorous quotient.
Be it your living room, garden, or bedroom, we have put some of the top light decoration ideas just for you.
Best Light Decor Tips
1. Ambient LightAmbient light is the main light source for your room. It offers a soft light, offers visibility and provides illumination. In addition, ambient lights help you move through your room safely.
2. Accent lightAccent lighting is used to set the ambience of your living space by channelling a series of lights at a certain focal point. This type of lighting offers a theatrical look by illuminating the architecture and the dark areas. Most people prefer accent lighting to highlight their paintings, artwork, statues, bookshelves and furniture.
3. Linear lightsIf you do not like chandeliers, then the perfect alternative would be using linear lights. These lights can easily replace the complicated lighting style and offer your room a smart and sleek appearance. Besides offering your room a lovely and calm glow, you can also use linear lights for space optimisation. So if you want to change the appearance of your living room, this is the best option. You can even hang them or place them outdoors.
4. Ceiling Mounted LightsIf you are looking for lights for your bedroom, then ceiling-mounted lights are a must. These lights are available as flushed or semi-flushed and offer the maximum light. The flushed type is mostly available in the market as dome-shaped and touches the ceiling. On the other hand, the semi-flushed options keep some space between the walls and offer a halo-like effect. If you want something unique, combine the flushed and semi-flush ceiling-mounted lights, offering extra shine to dark areas.
5. Task LightIf you are a person who spends a lot of time in their study or office room, then task lighting is something which you must have. It is a unique setup that creates a shadow-free space. This type of lighting is perfect for studies. Some common examples of task lighting are ceiling pendants, overhead lamps, and desk lamps.
Unique Options for Room Lighting
- Stars and Hanging Lights
- Wall Lights
There are different kinds of energy prevailing in your home, but the kitchen is one area that attracts good and bad energy. Every single appliance and utensil stored in your kitchen is essential, and if they are not placed according to the principles of the Vastu Shastra, then there won't be any positive energy. So you have to follow specific rules and Kitchen Vastu guidelines to enhance the positive aura.
From layout to placement changes, here is a list of some invaluable kitchen Vastu guidelines for better health.
Top Vastu Tips for Your KitchenTo ensure an abundance of positive energy in your kitchen, the elements of earth, fire, water, sky, and air must be balanced as per Vastu regulations. If possible, try to change the positions or amend certain places in your kitchen to increase the overall positive energy in your house.
1. The DirectionThe kitchen entrance in your 2BHK flat in Gurgaon is pretty important. According to Vastu experts, the entrance of the door to your kitchen has to be in the North-western or eastern direction. You also must ensure that the entrance is not in any corner of the house.
2. Kitchen LayoutWhen it comes to the direction of your kitchen, you need to ensure that your kitchen faces the south-eastern direction of your home. The fire element rules the direction of your kitchen, as per Vastu, so this is a perfect direction. If it is not possible, you can try to have a kitchen facing the North Western direction.
3. Direction for Kitchen StoveOnce you are ready with the layout and the direction of your kitchen, the next thing that you have to decide is the direction of the stove and the cooking gas. As per Vastu regulations, you should always place the stove in the southeast direction. Also, the person using the stove should face the eastern direction as it is considered auspicious.
4. Blow away negative energyAccording to Vastu, your kitchen should have at least two windows to let out the negativity. An exhaust fan is also essential; you should place it in the eastern direction to suck out the negative energy.
5. Position of the SinkSinks and taps in your kitchen indicate flowing water; hence, according to Vastu, the North-eastern direction is the most auspicious. However, the sink should not be close to the gas stove as fire and water are opposite elements and repel each other.
6. Position of the FridgeAs per Vastu regulations for your kitchen, the refrigerator should be placed in the Southwest direction, approximately a foot away from the corners. You need to avoid placing it in the North-eastern direction at any cost.
7. Tips for Electrical AppliancesMost modern kitchens have the latest electrical appliances like microwaves, OTG, mixer heaters, sandwich makers, etc. These electrical appliances should always be facing the Southwest direction in your kitchen. You also must ensure that none of these appliances is in the North-eastern direction.
Things to Strictly Avoid:
- You should not position the kitchen door in any corner of the house
- You need to keep space between the sink and the store
- Avoid building your kitchen directly under or above the bathroom, bedroom, or Pooja room.
In the past couple of decades, there has been a steady rise in NRI investing in the real estate markets of India. According to recent statistics, out of the 80 billion US dollars India earned last year, more than 13 billion dollars was from the real estate market. Specific factors like the falling value of the Rupee and uncertainty in other investment options have made the path clear for investing in the real estate market.
Even though there are no specific restrictions, NRIs must know a few things before investing in the Indian real estate market.
1. Identify the best location.Due to rapid urbanization and quick development, many areas in India have gained prominence. Certain places like IT hubs have become the top choice for investment as numerous IT organizations set up their offices. These localities are not only gaining popularity, but they are also experiencing unprecedented value appreciation. These factors make these areas attractive real estate investment destinations for NRI.
2. Choose a popular developer.While buying Apartments or commercial properties, an NRI has to pick the correct builder who has enough experience in the market and is reliable. It is one of the essential factors that you have to keep in mind. Most NRIs looking to invest in 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon find it convenient to work with reputed and honest developers who usually have the necessary qualifications and certificates.
3. Housing loans availableMost banks and financial institutions in India offer NRIs funding options like housing loans. As the payment will be in INR, you have to open an NRE or NRO account. However, you need an excellent CIBIL score to qualify for a housing loan. Also, you need to have an Indian resident as a co-applicant.
4. Learn about RERAAs most builders and developers have to follow rules recommended by RERA, NRIs are also protected from any offenses or misdeeds of these builders. As an NRI, you can rest assured that the project will be completed within the deadline and receive all the promised aspects like carpet area and amenities.
5. No restriction on the number of propertiesAn NRI can invest in as many properties as they want. The only thing that they have to know is the type of tax liability they have to bear. As an NRI, you do not have to get any special permission to invest in real estate property in India. If you buy more than one property only one of them will be considered for their own self. The other properties will be categorized for leasing purposes. Therefore, the rent which you will receive from them will also be taxable. India is one of the fastest-growing real estate markets in the whole world. With the ability to withstand any type of pressure and even sustain recession on a global level, the Indian real estate market is a lucrative option for NRIs to invest in. Additionally, the rules and regulations in India are pretty lenient. If you are searching for a 2BHK flat for sale in Gurgaon, then you can visit the official website of Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences.
Buying an apartment for yourself and your family is a dream for most people in India. Meticulously planning to save money for several years can be daunting. But, home buying can be pretty smooth if you have the correct documents and an excellent legal understanding. While buying a 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon, you must be highly cautious at every step of the process until the process is complete.