According to Vastu Shastra, the northern direction is considered the most auspicious direction as it is the direction of Lord Kuber, also known as the God of Wealth. If you follow all the Home Vastu Tips correctly, a North-facing home will be filled with positivity. But for the north direction to be entirely beneficial for your home, you need to make sure that you remove every trace of negative energy from the direction.
You do not need an entire garden to show your love for indoor plants. Decorating your apartment with house plants is pretty simple as long as you offer appropriate conditions for each plant. If you are looking for unique home decor ideas, you may consider buying Indoor plants as they are easy to maintain, are simple, and your apartment smells fresh.
So, in this article, we will be sharing some of the best indoor plant home decor ideas.
1. Flowering plants or Fruit TreeFlowering plants are those indoor plants which you can watch blooming from the beginning right in front of you. The vibrant colours and the beautiful smell add attractiveness to your apartment. You can also grow a citrus plant in your house as long as you have enough light. Dwarf varieties like Calamondin and Tangerine can live indoors with only 8 to 10 hours of light. A good choice would be to place a little orange tree on wheels and move them from one place to another for light. Some flowering plants you may consider are Peace Lily, Anthurium, Gloxini, Moth Orchid and African Violet.
2. Mix and Match ShelfIf you want to keep it simple and old school, you may place common plants on a big shelf in the corner of your room. Most homeowners who are unable to take care of their plants due to their busy schedules opt for common house plants. This is because these plants are easy to take care of and easy to maintain. Common examples include Snake Plant, aloe vera, Ferns, The Maidenhair Fern, Warneck Dracaena and Green Spider Plant.
3. Decorate corner with low-light plantsLow-light plants are easy to maintain and can be stored anywhere in your apartment. There are many rooms which might not have direct sunlight. So to decorate those rooms with indoor plants, you can opt for easy and low-light plants. Common examples include the mother-in-law tongue plant, cast iron plant, Dragon Tree, Lucky Bamboo Plant, Pothos, Peace Lily, and many more.
4. Air purifying plantsAir purifying plants are quite common in cities. Most homeowners prefer to keep these plants as they can purify the air and filter pollutants and toxins. Thereby they offer fresh air to the residents. These plants are usually placed in the living room and study room. You can also try customising your pots as per the decor of your room. For air purifying plants, people usually pick mini pots or cute planters. Some of the common air purifying plants are Barberton Daisy, Dragon Tree, Peace Lily, Mother-In-Law Tongue and Areca.
5. Go big with Indoor Palm TreesIf you love the 'indoor jungle look' favoured by the Victorians, you would love indoor palm trees. These plants can be a bit expensive compared to the other indoor plants but are considered one of the best choices. Some of the common ones are Parlor Palm, European Fan Palm, Kentia Palm, Fishtail Palm, and others. So if you are getting tired of your lifeless interiors, decorating your apartment with indoor plants is a good idea. It might seem like a simple task, but, you need to know about maintenance and proper placement. Indoor plants giveaway an earthly vibe. If you are looking for the best 2BHK flats for sale in Gurgaon, where you can try out these home decor ideas, you may consider visiting Krisumi Gurgaon apartments.
Vastu principles are a set of age-old Indian traditions and tips that should be followed to ensure peace, happiness, and prosperity within the household. Like improper designs and low-quality raw materials may cause problems for the residents, not following the Vastu Advice might also lead to accidents and mishaps without any specific indication. So in today's post, we will be discussing some of the architectural features that have to be avoided at all costs at your luxury residential apartments in Gurgaon to avoid any accidents or negative energies.