These days, the developers while promoting their projects mention this - Sky Is the Limit. There is an emerging craze for skyscrapers. All the major Indian metros are witnessing this skyscraper trend that has created demand among the home buyers. Considering a high rise apartment for property investment, one of the crucial decisions is choosing the right floor. Be it low floor or high floor, each floor has its own advantages and drawbacks. Analyze all the factors involved in it and also decide the right thing which will suit your lifestyle before finishing the deal. Let us ponder some insightful factors which will enable you to decide on the right floor while considering a high rise apartment. Family size matters Ground floor is normally considered if you have got little kids and elderly people with you. Especially, if some elderly in your family has a movement disability or scared of heights. Convenience is most important. Ample light and proper ventilation In comparison to top floors, ground floors in a 3 BHK Flat in Gurgaon will always have limited light and ventilation. Another important factor in favour of top floors is that they witness very less intrusion from the mosquitoes and insects. Heights ensure privacy As you go up in floors of a high rise apartment, you have the utmost level of privacy. Depending on your personal choice of staying away from any kind of interference and celebrating a tranquil environment, the top floor is always preferred. Panoramic view It goes without saying that top floors offer fabulous views. Considering this factor as one of your prime priorities of choosing an apartment, just go for a top floor one. Sound pollution Some home buyers prefer staying away from sound pollution coming from the streets or simply the noise of the occupants present in the common space or walkway. If a ground floor apartment is not on the common passage and far from the elevators or staircase, then the noise factor will be well within permissible limits. Electricity consumption During the summer days especially, you need to watch out closely your household power consumption. You need to run your ACs for a longer period in upper floors as these apartments have a tendency of trapping the heat with them. Drawing water through the pumps also may be a factor due to the extra electricity consumption to take the water to such heights. Accessibility Patience is another key factor if you decide to stay on top. Waiting for the elevator and possible stoppages at all floors in between may annoy you. If you lack patience, then ground floors and other lower floors will be the right choice for you. Better returns Lower floors always furnish better rentals when compared to the top floors as Indians have the general attachment towards staying on a ground floor. Buyers in Delhi NCR generally opt for staying closer to the ground floor. Buying an apartment in Krisumi Waterfall Residences in Gurgaon will help you decide about your preferences of wants and needs.
Everybody buys a home for a primary reason - shelter. That is one of the first reasons, to buy a home. Moreover, the easy availability of loans has made things simpler. However, there are people who go for a second one for various reasons. You can either keep a second home for an extended family or to spend some time during hours of need. Other factors like distance from work place can also be considered. Most people like you, are buying 2 BHK Apartments in Gurgaon. Gurgaon is a metro and expanding fast. Most couples living in Gurgaon are earning high. So, the basic needs of buying an apartment or house, has changed to luxury. Read on to know more. How to Choose A Luxury Home? Consider the interiors, facilities, and amenities while buying a home today. It is not just about the rooms, walls, and carpet area. It is much more than that. Krisumi Waterfall Residences is a property that is located in a prime location in Gurgaon. And, needless to say, it has all the luxuries life can offer.
- Home Decor – Today, you can decorate the interiors in multiple ways. You can paint your rooms, install DIY furniture pieces, false ceilings, archways and flooring. Modular kitchens have changed the way, you look at kitchens.
- Security – is another feature top apartment like Krisumi Waterfall Residences, from the rest. You will find video door phones installed in each apartment. Moreover, there is security 24 x 7. CCTV cameras are also an important addition to the security feature in 2 BHK Apartments in Gurgaon.
- Open Space – is also considered important today. Most mediocre apartment complexes are like matchboxes. However, the developer so Krisumi have made open space an integral part of the project. There is more than 60 per cent open space. And, that includes landscaped gardens and tracks. So, breathe easy and fresh air.
- Smart Home Appliances – are also an integral part of such apartment complexes. You can find various sensor-operated lights, fans, curtains, apart from thermostat features. So, you really do not have to move. Everything comes automated.
- The Plan – is also unique at Krisumi Waterfall Residences. From the sewerage line to the drainage, everything is concealed. Moreover, you will be able to choose and purchase from a variety of home plans. There are duplexes as well. They give you the feel of a bungalow. Now, purchase the best apartments only at Krisumi.
- Balcony and Window-views – are also important. Though you live in an apartment and work all day, you need this. The developers have developed the property in an area, that overlooks water-features, greenery, and natural surroundings. So, get the best views today.
- Smart Kitchen - is an important feature of Krisumi Waterfall Residences. You can buy ready modular or smart kitchens. There are granite countertops, easily accessible cabinets in kitchen, smart hobs, stoves, and electronic appliances.