Search

Tag Archives: Dream Home in Gurgaon

A blend of Japanese finesse with Indian elegance, Krisumi Waterfall Residences bring sheer opulence in the changing Indian realty skyline. Talking of Japanese culture, one usually connects with aesthetics, finesse, efficiency and quality.with the Land of The Rising Sun. Krisumi Waterfall Residences harmonises all these traits in their fine residences.

Beloved Nation

Globally, Japan is amongst the most admired countries in the world. The Gallup Country ratings provides statistical evidence as the output of a simple survey asking respondents to choose one statement to match each country name: “very favorable,” “mostly favorable,” “mostly unfavorable,” “very unfavorable,” or “no opinion.” In the Gallup survey administered in February 2019, 30% of respondents stated a “very favorable” image of Japan, while 56% had a “mostly favorable” view of the country, for a total of 86% with a positive take on the nation. What is it about Japan, then, that attracts positive appraisals from international audience?

Anime to Cuisine

Japan has a horde of attractions to offer, spanning a broad spectrum. Each of them is backed by a considerable span of history, a factor that elicits a favourable response they have on domestic and global audiences alike. In the entertainment canvas, Japan offers its anime to the world, whose creators show a phenomenal talent for depicting the beauty of the world in a few strokes of their pens. The unique attractiveness of this art form has won devoted fans the world over. While manga, the print form underpinning this animated art, may be viewed as a product for children, it is crafted by elite editors coming from Japan’s top universities. The manga sector has more than a century of history behind it at this point, having formed as a full-fledged industry at around the same time as a broad middle class took shape in Japan’s cities to consume its output. Take Japan’s traditional food and its nihonshu, or sake, the quintessential Japanese alcoholic beverage. The demand of these products are rising by leaps and bounds among global gourmets. The nation, as a result, is seeing its exports climb annually in agricultural and fisheries products. Another unique aspect of Japanese population is their love of reading for pleasure. Since the days of Edo period in the seventeenth century, Japan boasted of the largest population of literate pleasure readers in not just Asia, but anywhere in the world. This history is the foundation for the artistic reading culture in Japan today. And the history goes back earlier than that. The Tale of Genji, supposed to be the world’s oldest romance novel, remains a cherished work till date, thanks to the numerous dramatisations and adaptations it continues to undergo. By the Edo period, it had already captured a fervent female fanhood. This seems likely to have provided the fertile soil for art forms leading up to the shōjo manga, comics for young female readers, that still flourishes today. There are very few countries on earth that can match up with such an unfathomable rich flow of cultural products.

Appreciated Visits

The best part about Japan is its image makeover. Its ordinary citizens contribute to the image of what Japan is today - train conductors, taxi drivers, department store workers - who meet visitors from abroad. The pride they show in their work, however humble it may be, inevitably makes a positive impression. Most of the first-time visitors to our country appear to come away from their trips with a positive impression of Japan.

Inference

To conclude, let us delve into Japanese way of living. If you can describe the perfect living attributes, landlords and property owners would most likely put reliability, honesty and cleanliness very high on the list. And Japanese culture holds these qualities close to its heart. Based on these qualities, Krisumi Waterfall Residences have been designed to provide a unique experience to the residents. The aesthetic architecture in Japanese landscaping is to highlight natural elements, avoiding any artificial indulgence. These landscapes have been designed to provide pure harmony with nature in its choicest form to bring in the naturalness in the Japanese architecture. With a perfect blend of Japanese form of art and architecture, Krisumi Waterfall Residences embody the minimal design aesthetics to provide a sophisticated lifestyle.