In the past couple of decades, there has been a steady rise in NRI investing in the real estate markets of India. According to recent statistics, out of the 80 billion US dollars India earned last year, more than 13 billion dollars was from the real estate market. Specific factors like the falling value of the Rupee and uncertainty in other investment options have made the path clear for investing in the real estate market.
Buying an apartment for yourself and your family is a dream for most people in India. Meticulously planning to save money for several years can be daunting. But, home buying can be pretty smooth if you have the correct documents and an excellent legal understanding. While buying a 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon, you must be highly cautious at every step of the process until the process is complete.
Let us discuss the legal documents you need to buy a new home.
1. RERA Registration CertificateOnce you have selected the property you want to buy, you must check whether the project and the builder are registered with RERA. Using this, you can check the builder and project details.
2. Letter of AllotmentIf you are planning to buy an under-construction building, it is advised that you get the allotment letter which will include all the correct details of your apartment or home and the financial details. Additionally, this letter of allotment is required for getting a housing loan from a bank or any other financial institution, as the document is proof of the actual property price.
3. Occupancy Certificate or OCThis crucial legal document allows the home buyer to physically possess the property. This document also proves that the development authorities or the municipality has inspected the property and that the developer has followed all the government-recommended rules and regulatory conditions. It is mandatory to get the occupancy certificate. Failure to do so will result in a penalty or eviction to the buyer.
4. Khata CertificateProperty tax is another mandatory charge that must be paid while buying the property. In Karnataka, property tax is known as khata or khata property tax. A Khata certificate is a legal document that represents the property assessment account. The document contains crucial information about the property, like the carpet area, the demarcations, the build-up area, and the owner's details (name, age, address, property tax ID). Khata certificates have different names across different states. Like in Maharashtra, it is known as a property register card.
5. Sale AgreementThis is one of the first documents you receive while buying a new home. The sale agreement includes the sales terms and the conditions of the property between the developer and the buyer. This critical document also contains the total payment that has to be made, the amount of payment that has already been made, and the expected date of the full payment. The sale agreement document facilities the sale process and acts as a map for financial transactions with the property descriptions.
6. Sale Deed and Title DeedThis is the final document of ownership. The sale deed records and maintains the actual ownership transfer of the property from the builder to the owner. It has to be registered at the sub-registers office so that the property you are buying can be included in the jurisdiction of the city where the transaction takes place. The sale deed also marks the end point of the sale agreement and initiates the beginning of the sale process.
7. NOCNOC or non-objection certificate is a mandatory document you must get from the developer. Without a NOC, IOD cannot be granted to the builder. If you are planning to buy a 2BHK flat for sale in Gurgaon, these documents and necessary checks will ensure a smooth buying process. To buy the best 2, 3 BHK and penthouses in Gurgaon, you can visit Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences.
Compared to metro cities like Mumbai or Delhi, where real estate prices have risen dramatically over the past few years, Gurgaon's real estate market hasn't yet seen a considerable price hike. However, if you are buying a flat in Gurgaon, you must select a suitable place first. Most home buyers cut off some expenses to save significantly for a higher down payment.
So today, we will discuss all the costs associated while buying a flat in Gurgaon.
Factors that determine the charges:
1. Location valueBuying a property in and around commercial areas and busy market districts will be more expensive than buying a flat in isolated residential areas. Also, the cost of well-developed colonies near educational institutions, hospitals, and shopping areas is also higher.
2. Resale valueNewly developed properties mostly have a higher price. Even those properties that have been appropriately maintained over the years can be pretty expensive. Regular maintenance along with upgrades can also increase the value of a home.
3. Construction QualityThe cost of your 3BHK flat in Gurgaon will also depend on the construction materials used. Quality homes are pretty expensive; however, they will require fewer repairs.
4. Luxury AmenitiesResidential properties in Gurgaon with more advanced luxury amenities are also expensive. Most home buyers search for apartments in residential complexes that offer basic amenities like power backup, plumbing, sewage treatment, and some leisure amenities like parks, swimming pools, and gyms.
5. Builder's ReputationThe best builders in Gurgaon will use high-quality materials for their construction. Therefore, such a project will naturally be more expensive.
Additional expenses that you need to consider before buying a flat in Gurgaon
1. Stamp dutyThe Indian government collects this fee under Section 3 of the Indian Stamp Act 1899. Stamp duty validates the sale agreement between two parties and is used to keep track of the property.
2. GSTAll the home buyers in India have to pay GST @ 1% for affordable housing and @5% for non-affordable housing while buying under-construction properties like bungalows, apartments, and flats.
3. PLCPreferential Locality Charge or PLC is applicable for all the apartments with a garden view, pool view, sea view, or Lake view. Whenever you choose a flat or apartment based on a specific view, PLC will be charged, which will range from INR 100 to INR 500 per square foot.
4. Brokerage FeeIf you use a broker to find your dream home, you will pay a little extra. The broker will be charging a commission from both the parties (buyer and seller) for a smooth transaction.
5. Parking ChargeYou will only be given one parking spot even if you own more than one automobile. You have to pay additional charges for an extra spot.
6. Maintenance cost depositThe builder will collect a maintenance deposit to develop a Corpus fund. The money earned from the funds will be used to maintain the communal areas.
7. Miscellaneous chargesApart from this fee, you can also be asked to pay additional charges. Some of them will have no connection to your apartment, but they may be related to purchasing and shifting. For example, miscellaneous charges might include bank loan inspection fees or the cost of hiring packers or movers. So if you are searching for a 2BHK Flat for Sale in Gurgaon, then the best choice would be to contact Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences.
Krisumi Waterfall Residences is an elegant residential project developed by Krisumi Corporation, a popular residential developer in Gurgaon. The residential complex is situated on Sector 36A, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon, and is well connected to major cities via the Dwarka Expressway, NH8. The residential complex is spread over a land of 5.4 acres and has approximately 433 luxury apartments for sale. Krisumi Waterfall Residences is offering 2 & 3BHK and penthouses.
Let's discuss the lush greenery you will enjoy when purchasing a flat in Krisumi Waterfall Residences.
1. Kids Play AreaWith the increase in the number of residential complexes and technological advancements, most kids nowadays are glued to their mobile phones as there is no space or open fields where they can play. However, when you buy 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon with us, you do not have to worry about this. This is because the residential complex has a designated kids' play area where your kids can run around, play, and live "the time" of their life. These green parks play an essential role in the overall growth of your child. So your child can now enjoy quality time close to nature, and the carefree atmosphere.
2. Gardens and LandscapeThe main aim of Krisumi was to offer an aesthetic and philosophical touch to the residential complex by highlighting the natural elements and avoiding any artificial ornamentation. Naturally found elements have been used to provide an ancient and faraway landscape to express the fragility of existence. Scattered throughout the residential complex, these beautifully decorated landscapes have been designed to offer harmony so that the residents can be with nature in its truest form.
3. Yoga and meditationWe have also developed a designated area in the garden for meditation and yoga. Here you can blend in with nature and breath in the clean air to purify your soul and inner self. As this is a gated community, plenty of trees and plantations that provide shade and ensure good air quality. These open spaces offer a soothing environment with clean and pure air, the feeling of returning home every day is pure joy.
4. Terrace GardenSome of the residents will also have access to beautiful private terrace gardens. Here they can relax and enjoy their leisure and have a peaceful life.
5. Walking AreasThe residential complex also has walking areas where the residents can take a morning stroll or an evening walk with their family members or friends. The fresh air and cardio ensure both mental and physical well-being. Residential communities like Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences have become a popular choice among home buyers due to their ultimate living experience. While searching for luxury homes, most homebuyers also consider OSR (Open Space Ratio) to know whether they are investing in the right property. If you are looking for a 2BHK flat for sale in Gurgaon in a residential complex that offers a breakable environment and healthy living, then this is the perfect place.
Krisumi Waterfall Residences located in Sector 36A Gurgaon near Dwarka Expressway is one of the most awaited under-construction housing projects. We are offering numerous 2 and 3BHK flats in Gurgaon and penthouses for sale. Our residential society will have all the basic facilities and amenities that a homebuyer needs for their comfort and to lead a luxurious life. We are a RERA registered society, therefore all the exact details and important information regarding the project is easily available on the official RERA portal. Our residential project is spread over an area of 5.43 acres and the builder is offering 433 luxurious apartments. Krisumi Waterfall Residences will be having three towers with 34 floors on each of the towers. We will be offering some unique and exclusive amenities like a swimming pool, chill-out lounge, Tennis Court, Cricket Pitch, Squash Court, Skating Rink, Badminton Court, and Cycling & Jogging Track. All the residents will also have unlimited access to Spa/Sauna/Steam, Restaurants/Cafeterias, Internet/Wi-Fi, and provisions in the project. We will also be offering 24 by 7 state-of-the-art security and this will be a Gated Community.
Now let us discuss the prices of apartments that Krisumi Waterfall Residences is offering.
3BHK + S (3LDK)
- Saleable Area: 232.53-235.78 square metres / 2503 - 2538 sqft
- Exclusive Area: 176.14 - 178.55 square metres/ 1896 - 1922 sqft
- Carpet Area: 122.81 - 123.16 square metres/ 1322 - 1325 sqft
- Saleable Area:87 - 183.57 sqm/ 1946 - 1976 sqft
- Exclusive Area:02 - 139.07 sqm / 1474 - 1 497 sqft
- Carpet Area: 93.73 - 96.05 SQ. sqm / 1009 - 1033 sqft
- Saleable Area: 232.53 - 235.78 sqm / 2503 - 2538 sqft
- Exclusive Area: 176.14 - 178.55 sqm / 1896 - 1922 sqft
- Carpet Area: 122.81 - 123.16 sqm / 1322 - 1325 sq ft
2LDK + Personal Workspace
- Saleable Area:180.87 – sqm / 1946 - 1956 Sq ft
- Exclusive Area:: 137.02 – 137.64 sqm / 1474 – 1482 sq ft
- Carpet Area: 93.76 sqm / 1009 sq ft
- Saleable Area: 411.51 sqm / 4429.50 sq ft
- Exclusive Area: 311.75 sqm / 3355.68 sq ft
- Carpet Area: 208.84 sqm / 2247.96 sq ft.
- You need to pay ₹500 000 amount on the booking
- The Booking amount has to be paid within 30 days from booking and it will constitute 10% of sale consideration (less advance amount of ₹500 000 + GST +registration & stamp duty on an agreement for sale
- If you pay the amount within 90 days from booking or completion of excavation work, whichever is later you have to pay 30% of sale consideration + GST
- On the application of OC your dues will be 30% of sale consideration + GST
- You will need to pay 30% of sale consideration + GST + IFMSD+ registration & stamp duty on the conveyance deed on the offer of possession.
As a potential homeowner, you must be clear with what you expect from a property, as this will help you find the exact location where you want to buy it. Also, it will help you make the correct property decision. When buying an expensive luxury apartment for commercial or non-commercial purposes, you need to make sure that the place has good connectivity to nearby hospitals, shopping areas, educational institutions, parks, theatres, etc. Professionals and real estate businessmen always consider luxury apartments a fruitful investment, whether you are planning to stay there or rent them out.
So here is a list of things you need to consider before buying a luxury apartment at Gurgaon.
1. Location of the apartmentThe very first factor that you have to consider before buying a luxury apartment is the location. Apartments located in cities or in posh areas mostly have a higher price compared to the houses in the suburbs. Even though you might be getting less land, buying an apartment in Dwarka Expressway is beneficial as you will be getting a lot of state-of-the-art amenities. Location pays off, as it will help you in the future for apartment investment.
2. Luxury amenitiesAnother essential aspect that you need to consider is amenities. The type of amenities that you have is the basic difference between a luxury apartment and an ordinary one. The builder can offer numerous amenities. So if you are looking for a 2BHK flat for sale in Gurgaon, you would definitely want the best amenities that your money can buy in Gurgaon. Nowadays, most luxury apartments offer their customers maximum comfort, innovative services, and unparallel architecture.
3. SpaceThe next criterion which will define a good luxury apartment is the space. Your luxury apartment has to be spacious. The open spaces in Krisumi Waterfall Residences will help you have a healthy lifestyle. Another aspect that you need to consider to evaluate your apartment's luxury value is floor-to-ceiling height. If the height is less than 12 feet, it is not a good luxury apartment. Additionally, all the apartments with low ceilings do not offer enough opportunity for modern interior decorations.
4. The developer or the builderIf you are going for a builder without experience in building and developing luxury properties, you might not get the best apartment. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you research the developer and go through their previous projects and even visit the project site before selecting an apartment.
5. SecurityLuxury projects should have state-of-the-art security systems in terms of trained professionals and the latest electronics survey and monitoring systems. You need to ensure that all the safety measures are firmly in place. If you are looking for a luxury home in Gurgaon, an excellent choice would be to visit Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies. They offered various types of apartments with numerous luxury amenities.
The quality of flooring, materials, and floor design is an essential aspect of interior design. Beautifully designed floors will create an everlasting impression on your guests. The floors in your apartment take various loads from everyday activities and are always prone to damage and wear and tear. So this is why you must choose suitable materials for your floor.
So if you are remodeling your apartment, you can consider the following options and floor designs to make your apartment look even more attractive.
1. Floor design for your living room
Centrepiece floor design
2. Floor design for bedroom
Patterned wooden flooring
3. Floor design for dining room
Marble grid pattern
Checkerboard floor pattern
4. Floor Design for kitchen
5. Floor design for bathroom
Herringbone Floor Tile
According to Vastu Shastra, the northern direction is considered the most auspicious direction as it is the direction of Lord Kuber, also known as the God of Wealth. If you follow all the Home Vastu Tips correctly, a North-facing home will be filled with positivity. But for the north direction to be entirely beneficial for your home, you need to make sure that you remove every trace of negative energy from the direction.
Go through the article to learn about the various principles and essential details you need to know about a north-facing house.
Significance of a north-facing houseThe northern direction is considered lucky and more auspicious than the other three directions. Therefore, the residents of a house will attract prosperity and growth. As per Vastu, the northern face of your house will be beneficial if you are a businessman or associated with financial services. This is also the direction connected with planet Mercury; hence, it is known to be quite advantageous for people working in banking sectors, printing industries, travel, publishing, etc.
Tips to follow if you have a north-facing house
1. The living roomYour living room should be facing the north-east or north-western corner. Ensure that heavy furniture like a heavy table or a sofa is placed in the western corner or the south-western corner of the room. Additional electronic items and appliances should be in the south-east zone. 2. Bedroom The master bedroom in your 3BHK Flat in Gurgaon should be in the south-west direction of your house, and the entrance door must be in the west, north, or east. Avoid the south-east as it might lead to misunderstandings and quarrel among spouses. The bed should be positioned in the eastern or Southern direction and not opposite to the main door. The west is the perfect direction for your kids' bedroom, and the guest bedroom should be in the northwest direction.
3. Pooja RoomAs per Vastu, the Pooja room for a north-facing house should always be in the North-eastern direction.
4. WashroomThe position of your bathroom is also vital as it is the place where you clean yourself and get rid of waste. Your bathroom should be positioned in the west, south, north-west, and south-west direction.
5. KitchenThe kitchen is the heart of the house and should be positioned in the south-east direction. It is because Agni, or the fire element, dominates this direction. The north-west direction is also favourable.
6. Staircase placementAccording to Vastu recommendations, your staircase should be positioned in the west, south, south-east, or south-west direction for better results. Correct placement of your staircase is necessary for good health, and the staircase should always be in the clockwise direction.
7. Colour of your HouseAccording to Vastu recommendations, the north-facing house should have white and neutral colours like khaki, cream, and warm grey. If you love bright colours, you can use warm blue or green. However, avoid using any darker shades like maroon or red. North-facing homes are auspicious and highly beneficial for your growth, if you follow the vastu recommendations. If you are looking for the best 2BHK Flat for Sale in Gurgaon, you can visit Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies.
The final letter comes in, and boom, you are a proud owner of a beautiful 3BHK apartment. As everything is set, the next step is to decorate your apartment and turn it into your dream house. In your premium apartment, you will want maximum comfort, luxury and optimum functionality. But you may be confused about how to create this feeling of a premium home. You might have a few bits and pieces of different ideas for your 3BHK apartments in Krisumi Japanese waterfall residencies, but you still might not have a unified version. While designing your apartment can be exciting with numerous possibilities, the process can be overwhelming and time-consuming. From selecting the correct colour and set of furniture and the perfect matching colour palette to finding the best appliances, there is a lot to do before you can achieve complete satisfaction.
Hence we have rounded up some of the best home decor ideas for a 3BHK apartment to make it look premium.
1. Paint and the colour shadesThe colour of a room in your apartment plays an integral part in its appearance and aesthetics. You can try using light colours or light-coloured wallpapers to make your room look bigger. For a cosy and comfortable feeling, you can use darker shades. Printed wallpapers and texture walls can change the appearance of your room. You also need to remember that the rooms' fixtures and furniture should always be matched or contrasted with the walls. The kid's room can be painted in bright and vibrant colours. A popular Idea would be to paint the room walls using hand prints and geometrical designer patterns.
2. LightingMood lighting using yellow lights is perfect for a cosy and warm feeling; on the other hand, white lights are ideal for study rooms or working areas. Nowadays, you can also buy remotely controlled lights to adjust the brightness as per your mood. If you want to give your 3BHK Apartment living room a premium and luxurious look, you can buy chandeliers which have come back in fashion. Your kitchen, library and dining room have to be well lit, but you can try mixing bright and cool lights for a cosy feeling for the family room or your bedrooms.
3. FlooringFor designing your apartments in Gurgaon floors equal, you can try various premium flooring options, which include marble, granite, bamboo, hardwood or you can laminate. However, if you have pets or younger children, you must choose non-slippery flooring options.
4. Big mirrors and accessoriesMirrors in hallways and rooms give the feel of an extended space. According to many traditions, mirrors positioned near the dining table depict an abundance of food. It is also believed that mirrors in the doorway attract positive energy. You can also use shrugs, pillows and cushions in different areas and furniture like swings, sofas and chairs to offer a homely feeling. You can also buy an expensive and fancy carpet for the drawing-room to give an aesthetic and a premium touch.
5. Pictures and home plantsPaintings and pictures give a good vibe and remind you of past memories. Indoor plants are always considered a pleasant addition. Plants and flowers are known to lighten the place with their freshness and natural beauty. Indoor plants like good luck bamboo and money plants attract positive energy and keep your home cool. Your 3BHK Apartments in Gurgaon should symbolise every family member, blending into a perfect family space. Therefore, do not hesitate to mix modern and traditional ideas.
In this modern era, high-rise towers and skyscrapers are considered the finest examples of luxury and stature. When you buy an apartment in high rise building, you get it at a lower price than an independent house. Also, maintenance charges are less when compared to the cost of an independent floor or villa. Living in high-rise apartments gives you the premium experience of living amidst the clouds.