The living room plays a significant role for people to sit back and relax. It's an ideal place to have quality time with friends and family. So, it's essential to maintain the space of the room.
With the world transforming into a grey, real jungle, desiring landscapes mould our hearts to jump for more. The crucial steps that have been made for the development will become a healthy survival for tomorrow. The surrounding environment has already become a threat to us due to the heavy pollution, so it's essential to bring urban greenery around our place. It’s essential to come forward and show some initiative towards making the environment friendly. It ensures that all the Luxury Residential Apartment should be constructed around the Urban greenery. Let's make things well-defined. That is why it is required to focus more on the urban greenery in a township.
Let’s discuss the Essence of Urban Greenery in Luxury Residential Apartment:
1. Nature's contribution:Being responsible citizens, we can't run away from the appearances of development and avoid our duties to protect Mother Earth. It's our responsibility to give nature back more than we get from it. The township's greenery indicates the architectural structure, which is ecologically balanced that takes less energy and focus with more planting of greeneries.
2. Creation of Community togetherness:It is observed that people are more comfortable with places with more greeneries as there has been a specific bond between us which helps in getting inspired to live around nature. Nature proves that it stimulates people to live together as one reason for building a relationship.
3. Encouraging happiness:It became very challenging to lead city life as the environment is polluted daily. The massive pollution is getting affected health conditions. In such a condition, the only ray of hope we see is to live around nature. Therefore, creating a balance of living in a polluted environment with some freshness of nature is very much essential.
4. Appreciation of Value:A place full of greeneries and herbs helps calm our souls against a polluted, busy city. A home with plants and gardens encourages building up the communities around, and also it stimulates people the improvement the environment as well. Also, it helps in boosting creativity and creates a common place for innovation.
5. The Upliftment of the Economy:Urban Greenery gives an excellent opportunity for the growth of the Economy and helps in building up a business, and encourages tourism. Having greeneries on the Luxury Residential Apartment in Gurgaon, also helps in raising the value of 2BHK flat for Sale in Gurgaon. Investment in vegetation helps in delivering 10-fold rise in acquisition of the initial point of the project. Having the property with greeneries helps in raising the value of the property by 15-25 %. The place nearby the greeneries space increases the value of the property by an average of 2.6-11.3 %.
6. Biodiversity:It is observed that the greenspace encourages the people to come together. When there are several herbs and greeneries around, there are a lot of chances of the comeback of new life like birds, mammals etc. Also, one of the most outstanding achievements is that it helps reunite the people with nature and allows them to play bare feet on the grass.
7. Community:Green space also stimulates people to involve themselves in physical activity. -It's been observed that people prefer morning exercise in the greeneries area to get fresh air. Due to the greeneries, it also plays an essential role in filtering the air, removing the polluted air from the environment and keeping it healthy and sustainable. Planting greeneries is helpful financially as well as sustainable in the long run since it acts as a cooling system and also helps in providing shade to the environment. Due to the pollutants in the background, the proportion of heat has increased, affecting the social connection. Therefore, greeneries play a vital role in reducing the contaminated air in the environment and providing a better lifestyle. By purchasing the Krisumi Apartment in Gurgaon, you will be enjoying lush greeneries as there is an open space where the kids can enjoy and play. Even you can spend quality time there, and the infrastructure has been designed to encourage Urban Greenery.
Christmas will not be the same as last year since the pandemic has ended, so it will be better to celebrate Christmas differently this time in your dream home.
Listing down a few of the ways of celebrating the season of Happiness at your dream home:
1. Keeping up a Christmas tree and enhancing it:you can go for the live tree or the artificial one. But you have to decorate the tree gracefully with all the decorating pieces as hanging up the lights on the tree from top to bottom and then covering up the popcorns and cranberries around the entire tree. You can also cover the trees with varieties of Christmas, which we can purchase, such as Christmas balls, tiny stars, etc. To add beauty to the entire decoration, you can also add the tree to the top portion of the tree to look more beautiful. Also, if you wish, add little trains to the trees, characters of Disney, candy canes, etc. Also, bringing greeneries to the residence indicates the Christmas holiday since the evergreens' decoration has been the tradition of Christmas.
2. Hanging of socks:Kids hung decorative stockings near the Christmas trees to get gifts like food, toys, chocolates from Santas.
3. Illuminating the house with beautiful Christmas lights:It will add a glimpse to the Dream Home if the lights get hung around the trees, and the roof gets decorated with the lights lining up. You can also put the lights on in the backyard.
4. Showing up the scenes of birth has been a tradition at Christmas:Christmas is always about celebrating the birth of Jesus, so putting up glimpses of the birth of Jesus has been the religious way of celebrating Christmas. Scenes included Joseph, the 3 wise men, and all the animals who witnessed the scenes.
5. Putting up evergreens and mistletoe:These plants have been well-known for Christmas for several years. So you always get these trees during Christmas time. Keeping the poinsettias in the pot surrounding the house has been the easiest way to decorate the home. You can also put up artificial greeneries around the house. Mistletoes have been known for their traditional way of hanging out in the door, which also indicates Christmas celebrations, but make sure to avoid them from the pet as it's harmful to them.
6. Making decorations around the home:It's optional to invest a lot of money in decorations for Christmas 2022. You can also keep it simple with paper snowflakes and make paperchains of red and green. Also, you can add the pine cones and the branches around your residence. You can also decorate your Christmas trees by spraying the painted silver and gold and keeping that in vases. Decorating bell jars could be a good decision for investing money. Also, you can add candles and cinnamon scented on the dining table to enjoy a glimpse for dinner.
7. Setting up the music and a table for the food with the loved ones:While we always tend to have a get-together with our loved ones during this time, so after decoration, you can also set up the music like Christmas contemporary songs or anything you like to spend some good time together, also making food at home and enjoying it would be a great idea to celebrate at 2BHK Apartments in Gurgaon. Also, you can enjoy watching Christmas movies with your friends and family. Krisumi Gurgaon Apartment would be an ideal place to enjoy this holiday season as it has decent space to get your house decorated as your choice. Also, you can invite your friends over there to enjoy Christmas.
The Feng Shui item has been considered an ancient Chinese structure of art which is well known for the geomancy of Chinese. It has been planted in ancient times claiming to imitate energy, whether it could be positive or negative. The harmony nearby is assumed to be attained through the forces of power. The basic fundamental of keeping these items is to bring peace and growth. Those items may include the structure of elephants, cats, owls, etc. The water Fountains and the Bamboo trees bring change and luck to the people in Feng Shui since the plants represent life and water is expressed as flow. Feng Shui item plays a vital role in bringing positivity and happiness. Also, it helps to keep the surroundings full. Keeping Feng Shui items at different places in a 2BHK Flat in Gurgaon, may also bring good health. It is great to give them as a gift to friends or family members. People will be happy while receiving these gifts.
Here are some of the Feng Shui items blessed for a peaceful home:
1. The Money Frog:The Money Frog appraises as lucky in Feng Shui as it indicates growth and success. Its also known for its accomplishment and long-lastingness. This Money Frog makes with the elements of Metal. Since it has been asked to keep it on the bottom surface but never on the floor, if anyone plans to purchase this particular money frog, ensuring protection is necessary to achieve growth.
2. Bamboo Tree:Keeping plants at Home is one of the most significant segments to add beauty and has been represented as life. According to Feng Shui, it accepts as good luck for the people. There are overall 4 layers in the Bamboo tree which adds energy with full of positivity to the Home. Also, the most exciting part is. The bamboo tree doesn't require sunlight to be fresh and alive, as it also flourishes in dim light.
3. The water Fountain:It's considered one of the essential items of Feng Shui to keep at Home since it has water that fills with great success and Love. The elements of the water recognize flow and life. According to Feng Shui, keeping a part of the water Fountain brings lots of Love, happiness, and wealth. Also it helps decorate the Home as well, as it adds overall beauty to the surroundings. The best position to keep the water Fountain is the corner of the living area, especially the southeast, west and north.
4. The dream catcher:This particular well-known item of Feng Shui makes with the feather of a Peacock, and it has been considered the peace and growth in the overall Asian culture. It's believed to hang this dream catcher on the above side of the bedroom, considering good luck, and it saves from bad dreams. It's also fruitful in taking out the negative energies from the residence.
5. Mandarin Ducks:It is considered one of the perfect items of Love. This item comes with a pair of ducks. Whenever it includes pair, it indicates Love and peace. And also, birds set a great example of Love and togetherness. We often hear people saying love birds to couples. Also, the birds consider being lucky since they add peace. In Feng Shui, the Mandarin ducks believe a happily married life and the abundance of Love. If you plan to decorate the apartment with Feng Shui items that will add prosperity to the surroundings, selecting the Krisumi apartment in Gurgaon would be the best decision. Since the developer of the project always provides all the amenities. Also, you can access open places where you can keep Feng Shui items as per your choice.
Of each nook and corner of your home, the bedroom, without any doubt, is considered the most personal space. It is the space that several of your guests might never check out; however, it still requires a lot of attention. It is where you relax, read a book or be at your mind's peace. Therefore, choose the right designs and color shades that match well with your master bedroom. It is the personal space you should perfectly style while blending in with the entire aesthetics. Your master bedroom is the ruler of the whole home and you should make sure that it appears the best with the luxury and contemporary style of beds and interiors. You have landed at the best place if you search for refreshing ideas to revamp your bedroom. You will find some amazing designs you will be impressed with whenever you plan for a complete overhaul.
Continue reading to check out the master bedroom designs that reflect your style, and carry them home.
1. Pick those timeless themesSimilar to animated movies, which even adults love, the themes of a bedroom are not for kids any longer. Adults mainly get glued to the old boring décor and design styles. But, in reality, getting the right theme for your master bedroom for 2Bhk Apartments in Gurgaon is the perfect hack you can get your hands on. It brings together a room lending those tranquil energies of proper use of patterns and colors. You can create an iconic charm for your master bedroom with a pale-colored wall, the best placement of modern area rugs, soft bedspread. The side tables and the classic teak headboards offer rustic styles while blending in with the white wingback chair. You can finish off the theme with the classic pendant lights, and it is the ideal choice if your taste is chic or subdued.
2. Ancient Rustic AppealThe hardwood flooring is beyond impressive since it is the main point of focus of the bedroom. It offers the space the radiant vibes that go with the furnishings you choose for a home interior. The specific room has greater space for separate seating areas by the windows without appearing an old school kind. The master bedroom often creates the most astonishing rustic aesthetics with old feelings; however, each component is suited well for modern lifestyles.
3. Highly ContemporaryNow, if you aim to stay in line with the latest trends of a home in Gurgaon then the contemporary luxury style is the best pick you should make. The modern designs are sleek and inviting if they are ever combined with the proper colors, textures, and furnishings. Today, we can check out the most stunning platform for the bed against the wooden panel that reaches right to the footboard and ceiling. You can even try creating a seating corner near the window which is ideal for a great reading time.
4. Have a Bed that carries a statementTry upgrading your master bedroom with added glam while bringing in the statement bed. These beds are the ideal options ranging from the platforms to the classic four-poster beds. So, pick the bed that adds a class to your master bedroom, reflecting your personality and not compromising your comfort zone. You can pick a dark wood platform bed that surely appears royal with the complete wooden frame and headboards out of leathered cushion style. The bed is the ideal blend for being the best resting space. If you have a more subdued and modern taste then you should always choose the four-poster or platform bed built with a stylish headboard.
5. Create a statement of warmth from the woodIf you are satisfied with the existing design for your master bedroom, however, if you feel that you can add a bit more style to it, then leave it to the hands of the professionals from Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies. Add a touch of the reclaimed wooden platform under the bed, extending right to one of the walls. The design would add a significant charm to the master bedroom while bringing those fuzzier and warmer vibes. Finally, these were the list of the luxury and contemporary design styles for your master bedroom that will help you get a home interior and a peaceful night's rest. These ideas will surely help you design the bedroom of your dream, whether you are planning for an entire home makeover or wish to add a couple of changes to the décor.
Are you planning to sell your home, and you are unsure whether you can sell it at higher profits? Performing a couple of improvements and upgrades and getting support from the right expert professionals can help increase the value of your home in Gurgaon by selling it at a higher price and bagging more profits for you. The value of a home is directly connected to its condition, including the interior décor and the maintenance of your property. If you aim to sell your home sooner, then it is important to understand the best to maximize its value in terms of making it appear appealing to potential buyers who wish to buy a new home around your area.
We have shared some tips on maximizing the value of your home in Gurgaon.This way, you can ensure that your property is profitable and competitive in the real estate marketplace.
1. Try adding a coat of fresh paintOne of the easiest and most cost-effective ways of increasing your home's value is by painting it. Adding a fresh coat of paint to the interior doors and rooms will make your 3Bhk Flat in Gurgaon appears more alluring in the photos and open houses. Implementing neutral shades and hiring a professional painter if you refrain from a DIY job is a great idea. Keep in mind that you are focusing on enhancing your home's curb appeal to make it sell faster.
2. Upgrading the FinishesIn the real estate market, the great demand by home buyers is the updated finishes and appliances all around your home. It is the most significant choice to purchase energy-efficient countertops and stainless-steel appliances or install new lightbulbs. The inference is that the buyers never find the outdated finishes appealing as they need to fix them after they decide to move in. consequently, try implementing fresh updates to the finishes of your home to enhance the value of your property in the market.
3. Start cleaning & declutteringThe ideal way to enhance the value of your home is by getting a deep cleaning done and organizing your property in the best way before the eyes of your potential buyers. Nothing can be much worse for a few buyers, as if they are walking into a home, finding pet odors, or entering the house of a hoarder when they check the property photos online. Keep your home clean, declutters and remove the belongings not required, and get the flooring and carpet cleaned to make it appear appealing to the eyes of the onlookers.
4. Get a kitchen upgradeFor every potential buyer, the kitchen is the core element of their buying decision as they spend most of their time preparing and eating meals with family and friends. The major turnoffs are to have outdated cabinets, counters, and appliances which makes your buyer back off from buying your home. A complete remodeling may not be necessary, although it is wise to invest some amount into the kitchen before selling them for value addition to your home.
5. Update the FlooringThe flooring might not appear as an important attribute; however, for buyers, it is an important element, and you should consider updating it to enhance the value of your home if you wish to sell it at a profitable rate. Carpet is no longer the trend as buyers wish to have vinyl, tile, or wooden flooring across the real estate markets today. Smaller changes can make a huge impact, as noted by the real estate experts from Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies. Implementing smaller changes in your surroundings can drastically enhance your home's value and impact the resale prices. The tips we mentioned today involve smaller adjustments and renovations to enhance the value of your home in Gurgaon.
Pillars offer the best support for building a robust structure, and these would help a home bear the negative climatic effects such as harsh storms, earthquakes, etc. The position of your home matters immensely in terms of bringing harmony, peace, refreshing effect, and better health, as considered by Vastu Shastra. If one follows the Vastu tips, one should know that improper placement of pillars leads to greater harm to their inhabitants. Whenever the pillar is constructed improperly, it can severely hamper the welfare of your family members in the long term, leading to greater conflicts among family members. As an outcome, Vastu for the pillars in residence should adhere strictly to achieving better success.
Let us now check out a few tips for Vastu one must follow with the pillar of your home.Always consider these whenever you are building your home to invite positive energies and enhance the levels of happiness and wealth for your family.
1. Never have pillars at the entranceThe entrance of your home in Gurgaon is where the positive energies related to good health and prosperity enter. A pillar should never get constructed in a way that obstructs the main entrance or the gate, or the interior of the main entrance, If the pillar is already constructed, Vastu recommends changing the direction's main entrance to bring better benefits. You might even hang a picture of a road or grassland or paint the pillar in colour reflecting open or vast areas.
2. Never add pillars at the centre of the homeAccording to Vastu, the centre of the home, also coined as Brahmasthan, is the point of the meet for each direction. It is the most powerful and sacred region of your home. Preferably, the region should not get overcrowded with structures if you wish to invite wealth and success to the home. It is from these areas the energies get circulated throughout the house, and it should never have any hindrance or obstruction for alluring happiness and peace. Therefore, if there are any obstructions, they can bring troubles and struggles in the inhabitants' lives.
3. Use plants or mirrors to cover edged pillarsIf the pillars of your home have sharp or pointed ends, then you should cover these pointed ends with plants and mirrors. Doing this ensures that negative energy gets absorbed by the well-placed plant or mirror. You should remember that if you are placing a mirror, then the mirror should never reflect the entrance or the toilet.
4. Never place any pillar in the living roomWhenever you plan on buying a flat, and you come across an ad for "2BHK Flat for Sale in Gurgaon”, make sure to check that the living room has no pillar visible. If there is a visible pillar, then get the room divided, and it would allow the free-flowing positive energies into your room. Therefore, your home will always prosper.
5. Bedrooms should never have overhead pillarsYou need to ensure that there are no overhead pillars in your bedroom or where you sleep. Having one will hinder your sleep patterns leading to amnesia, and Vastu Dosha is even considered when you sit under the beam. Therefore, place furniture in rooms in a way that prevents you from sleeping or sitting beneath the overhead pillar. According to Vastu, the columns and pillars of the home are very important, like the floor, door, or even directions. At Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies, following Vastu for pillars form the backbone of constructing homes. Follow the tips we mentioned today to help eradicate Vastu Dosha of any type contributing to your prosperity and better health.
In recent times, the Dwarka Expressway, or the Northern Peripheral Expressway, has become a favorite spot for investing in real estate. Running from Delhi's Mahipalpur to Kherki Daula Toll Plaza, Gurugram in Haryana, this highway covers an approximate area of 30 km and finally reaches NH-8, presently renamed as NH-48. The establishment of this expressway has boomed the area’s development in the last few years. The impact of Dwarka Expressway can already be observed in the real estate property of the surrounding regions. With Delhi’s rental value growing at a yearly 6% rate, developers are also presuming an increase in investment appreciation of Gurgaon’s real estate properties. Both residential and commercial properties in Gurgaon offer great investment scopes. Along the entire highway stretch, you will find normal to premium-quality property options to purchase. Investing in an apartment in this locale is always a great idea.
Top reasons to buy flats in Dwarka Expressway
1. Strategic Urban Planning & Great ConnectivityThe Dwarka Expressway is strategically located and connects well with major metro railway stations such as Delhi Cantonment, Bijwasan, Palam Vihar, etc. The Indira Gandhi International Airport is also easily accessible from here. By road, the expressway is linked with the Southern Peripheral Road and NH-8, making it a suitable location for accommodational and commercial purposes. You can also reach renowned office spaces, malls, hospitals, and educational institutes from this location. People who prefer easy connectivity to office spaces like the business district of DLF Cybercity can consider local apartments like Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies for accommodation. After completing this eight-lane highway, most of the traffic from NH-8 will be redirected, decreasing the traffic level during business hours.
2. Easy Access to the Finest FacilitiesThe residential properties developed in this region consist of modern apartments that deliver high-quality facilities and infrastructure. Amenities like parks, spacious lawns, sports complexes, entertaining clubhouses, and well-equipped gyms will remain at the residents’ fingertips. In some societies, working parents can also obtain daycare facilities. Being an education hub, sectors 44 to 119 provide convenient access to the school’s excellent schools, such as Saint Paul’s School (0.3 km), MDS Public High School (2.5 km), Vivekanand Public School (4 km), and Euro International School (3.5 km), etc. Healthcare centers such as Shri Balaji Hospital and Trauma Centre, The Signature Advanced Super Specialty Hospital, and Fortis Hospital are accessible within 30 minutes.
3. Excellent Capital Appreciation RateBeing an attractive location to homebuyers, the residential area presents investors with a fantastic capital appreciation rate. Data shows that in the last three years, the Dwarka Expressway area observed capital appreciation at a 9% rate, especially after the pandemic. The locale is going through a steady value appreciation.
4. Higher Return On Investment (ROI)Being still under construction, the Dwarka Expressway locality will only bring higher returns in the future years. Due to the current price drop because of the increase in Floor Area Ratio, demonetization, and RERA, investors can look forward to a greater return on investment (ROI) in the coming few years. Those planning to buy a 3Bhk or 2Bhk Flat in Gurgaon or Delhi NCR and reside in the next 3 to 5 years will find Dwarka Expressway an ideal residential area. If you have constantly been on the lookout for a 3bhk or 2bhk flat in Gurgaon or nearby areas, then Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residences can be taken into account as an ideal option for your accommodation. Be it for accommodation, commercial or investment purposes; this area will offer you a higher ROI in the future due to its excellent infrastructure, improved urban design, appropriate location, and cleaner ambiance.
On September 30 2022, for the fourth time in a row, the Reserve Bank of India's Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) decided to raise the repo rate or the lending rate by approximately 50 basis points. Simply speaking, the RBI increased the rate to 5.90%, joining the group of all the central banks and financial institutions that have done the same thing to counter inflation and rising dollar prices.
Let us understand the Repo Rate and how the hike will impact you and your money.
What is Repo Rate?The repo rate is the rate at which the central bank of a country (which is the Reserve Bank Of India for us) lends out funds to other commercial banks. When banks borrow money from RBI, they must submit securities like collateral, treasury bills, or Government bonds. Mostly these loans are short-term loans when a bank is in dire need of emergency funds. RBI increases or decreases the repo rate to balance inflation by keeping the money supply in check. The repo rate was first hiked this year in May to 4.40%. It was further increased again in June to 4.90 per cent. The next hike happened in August when the repo rate was increased to 5.40%. Currently, the repo rate is 5.90%.
Impact of Repo Rate Hike on Citizens
1. Loans and EMIWhen the banks or financial institutions increase the repo rates, the existing borrowers will experience a hike in their monthly EMI. This will have a big impact on people who are planning to buy new homes. The rate Hike impacts all types of loans like student loans, business loans, credit card loans, mortgages, personal loans, and various others. So if you are planning to buy 2BHK apartments in Gurgaon, you must learn about the new repo rate and how it will affect your EMI. Any change in the rate affects all types of customers as borrowing money from a bank or financial institution becomes more expensive. Therefore, it lowers the consumption of goods and services.
2. SavingsIndividuals with savings and fixed deposits will usually benefit from the higher repo rates.
3. Mutual fundsAll mutual fund investors, especially those who invest in-depth mutual funds, must be extremely careful during this hike in the repo rate. The rate increase directly affects debt mutual funds, especially all the long-duration bond funds. This is because all the bond prices start falling as the yield increases. This, in turn, lowers the return gained from debt investment. If you are a debt investor, you might experience temporary medium-range volatility.
4. Fixed deposit ratesAll the consumers who have short or medium-term investments in banks and Financial institutions like fixed deposits will benefit hugely from the higher repo rates. This is because they will be receiving much higher returns from the investment. However, this depends on how and when your bank accepts the new rate.
5. InflationBy the end of the next fiscal year, it is estimated that India will face economic stagnation if the inflation growth situation does not improve. Therefore, there won't be any growth, the unemployment rate will increase, and inflation will continue. To balance the country's macroeconomic factors, RBI continuously monitors and updates the repo rate. Every time there is a change in the repo rate has a big impact on all the economic sectors. If you are planning to buy a 3BHK flat in Gurgaon, you should visit Krisumi Japanese Waterfall Residencies.
When you are planning to buy a new apartment, you definitely want the place to be perfect in every way. Before finalizing an apartment, you must consider numerous factors like the location, finances and vastu. You can easily get loads of information for the first two elements online. However, for Vastu, you must contact an expert who can offer essential Vastu tips for a peaceful home. If you follow these regulations, you can expect prosperity, wellness and long-term piece.
So to help first-time home buyers, here is a list of the top Vastu tips.
1. Square or rectangular plotsAccording to Vastu experts, the plot of your new house should be square or rectangular in shape. Also, the ideal plot should have four corners that point in the 4 basic directions. In most cases, a square plot is considered the best choice, followed by a rectangular-shaped plot. So the optimal ratio of the building length to the width on the plot should be 1: 1, 1:15 and 1:2. It is always advised that you avoid any plots with irregular boundaries or have other shapes like triangles or a circle.
2. Orientation of the houseFor a happy and healthy home, the northern and eastern reductions are considered ideal as these directions impact the residents positively. So you bought a flat with an eastern or north-facing plot and at all chances should avoid West or south-facing ones.
3. Appropriate ColoursAs per home Vastu regulations, the colour scheme of your home has an important role to play in inviting positive energy. So it is recommended that you use lighter colours like light blue, yellow or orange, allowing sunlight to enter your home directly. Never paint your house with dark or solid colours. In addition to the walls, light colours are also recommended for the furniture, appliances and other interior parts of the house. To be on the safer side, it is recommended that you contact a Vastu specialist who can recommend the colour scheme of your kitchen, bedroom, living room, etc.
4. Positioning of the roomsAs a first-time home buyer, you must understand where the rooms of the 3BHK flat in Gurgaon should be situated to maximize the positive effects of Vastu.
The master bedroom